民航乘务员实用机上英语口语

更新时间:2024-03-01 08:45:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

1.

早上好/下午好/晚上好,欢迎登机!

Good morning/Good afternoon/ Good evening. Welcome aboard! 2.

打扰一下,能看一下您的登机牌吗?

Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass? 3.

恐怕您坐错位子了。

I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat. 4.

(1) 您的座位号标在阅读灯旁。(Airbus机型)

Your seat number is indicated near the reading light.

(2) 您的座位号标在行李架边缘。(Boeing机型)

Your seat number is indicated on the overhead compartment. 5.

需要我帮您摆放行李吗?

May I help you with your bag? 6.

先生,您的行李有点儿大,您不介意我把它放在别处吧?我会帮您保管的。

Would you mind if I stow it somewhere else? I’ll keep it for you. 7. 请跟我来。

Please follow me. 8.

对不起,先生。您能往边上站一点吗?

Excuse me, sir. Could you please step aside? 9.

如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。

If there's anything we can do for you, just press the call button. 10.

我是本次航班乘务长/乘务员XXX,如有任何需要,您可以随时联系我。

(I’m the purser of this flight. ) My name is xxx. If there is anything I can do for you, please call me. 11.

请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女士/先生。

Your hot towel / wet towel, madam/sir. 12.

根据最新的天气消息,外面温度为摄氏零下5度。

According to the latest weather report, the outside temperature is five degrees centigrade below zero. / minus five degrees centigrade. 13.

对不起,我没有完全听懂。您能重复一遍吗?

I’m sorry. I didn’t get that. Could you repeat it? 14.

对不起,恐怕我的英文不太好,您能否说慢一点?

Sorry, My English is poor / isn’t very well. Could you please speak more slowly?

15.

先生,您想要点什么?

What would you like to eat/ drink, sir? 16.

对不起,让您久等了。

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long. 17.

我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来。

We'll serve you drinks/dinner soon. Please put down the tray table in front of you. 18.

打扰一下,先生,您能帮我把这份餐递给靠窗的那位旅客吗?

Excuse me, sir. Could you pass this tray to the passenger by the window? 19.

先生,您需要面包吗?

Sir, Would you care for some bread?

20.

先生,需要来点水果吗?

Excuse me, sir. Would you care for some fruit? 21.

对不起,我们不提供烈酒。

Sorry, but we don’t serve spirits. 22.

您的鸡肉几分钟后就好。

Your chicken will be ready in a few minutes. 23.

对不起,鸡肉发完了,您想来点儿别的吗?

Sorry. I’m afraid we have no more chicken left. Would you like something else? 24.

您想在饮料里加点冰块吗?

Would you like some ice in your drink?

25.

这是您的耳机,先生/女士。

Here is your earphone,sir/ madam. 26.

本次航班全程禁烟,请不要吸烟。

This is a non-smoking flight. Please don’t smoke. You may not smoke during the whole flight. 27.

我可以清理小桌板了吗?

May I clear your table now? 28.

我能把盘子收走了吗

May I remove your tray? 29.

您喜欢就好,我很高兴。

I’m very glad that you liked it.

30.

飞机要起飞/下降了,请系好安全带,收起座椅靠背、小桌板和脚踏板,打开遮光板。

We will be taking off/ descending. Please fasten your seat belt, bring your seat back, table and footrest to an upright position. Please open the window shade. 31.

您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。

You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on your armrest. 32.

飞机要起飞/降落/落地了,恐怕您不能使用洗手间。

We will be taking off / descending / landing. I’m afraid you may not use the lavatory. 33.

请回到座位上,系好安全带。

Would you please return to your seat and fasten your seat belt now? 34.

安全带信号灯熄灭后您就可以使用洗手间了

You may use the lavatory after the “fasten seat belt” sign goes off. 35.

请尽快对号入座。

Please take the seat according to your seat number as soon as possible. 36.

根据中国民用航空的规定,您全程都不能使用手机,因为这会干扰飞行导航系统。

According to the CAAC regulations, you may not use the mobile phone during the whole flight, because it might interfere with our navigation system. 37.

请不要将行李放在过道和紧急出口处。

Please keep the aisle and the exits clear of baggage. 38.

对不起,女士。您可以将小孩放在安全带的外面,那样小孩会舒服些。

Excuse me, madam. You may hold your baby outside the seat belt,. That would be more comfortable for your baby. 39.

请小心,外面在下雨,路面很滑。

Please watch your step. It's raining and very slippery outside. 40.

我们对本次延误深表歉意。如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知您的。

We apologize for the delay. If we have any further information, we'll let you know. 41.

我们抱歉地通知您,由于机械故障本次航班已经取消。

I'm sorry to tell you that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. 42.

因遇上强烈顶风,我们到达重庆江北机场将晚点十五分钟。

We are going to arrive at Chongqing Jiangbei Airport fifteen minutes behind schedule because of strong headwinds. 43.

大约十分钟后,我们将到达北京首都国际机场。当地时间是晚间8:10。

We'll arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport in ten minutes. The local time is 8:10 p.m. 44.

我们将在这里过夜,不过您不用担心,我们将为每位旅客提供免费住宿。现在请拿好随身物品准备下机。

We'll have to stay here overnight. But don't worry.

We'll provide free accommodation for every passenger. Please take all your belongings and disembark. 45.

请别担心。您的耳朵痛是由于客舱气压的变化而引起的。您可以通过吞咽动作来缓解不适。

Don't worry. Because of the change of air pressure in the cabin, you may feel uncomfortable with your ear. You can overcome it by swallowing. 46.

您的托运行李必须到候机楼认领。

Your checked luggage may be claimed in the terminal. 47.

如果您继续随我们航班飞行,请从地面人员那里换取登机牌,在候机楼等待登机。

If you continue the flight with us, please obtain your boarding pass from our ground staff and wait for departure in the terminal. 48.

您可以将行李留在飞机上,但贵重物品和重要文件必须随身携带。飞机将在此停留一小时十分钟。

You may leave your baggage on board but bring all valuables and important documents with you. We will remain here for one hour and ten minutes. 49.

我们将在这里更换机组。

There will be a change of crew here. 50.

因飞机起飞前空调制冷效果不够理想,现在客舱温度较高。

The cabin is currently warmer than normal because the air conditioning system doesn’t work well before take-off. 51.

很抱歉音频/视频系统出故障了,对因此带来的不便我们十分抱歉。

There’s something wrong with the audio/video system. We apologize for this inconvenience. 52.

我无权为您提供免票或折扣票,请原谅。

Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t offer you any free ticket or discount. 53.

真抱歉!请您稍等,我去拿餐巾来替您擦干净衣服。

I'm terribly sorry. How careless of me! Wait a moment, I’ll clean it for you. 54.

填表时如有任何问题或困难,请和我联系,我非常乐意协助您。

If you have any questions in filling in the forms, please let me know and I'll be very happy to help you. 55.

洗手间里有为婴儿换尿布的设备。

There are nappy-changing facilities in the lavatory. 56.

您很容易在候机楼外面叫到出租汽车。

You can take a taxi easily outside the terminal building. 57.

您能就提高机上服务质量给我们提些建议吗?

Could you give us some advice on improving our in-flight service? 58.

现在请您接受这小小的纪念品。希望您会喜欢。

Now we'd like you to accept this gift as a souvenir. We hope you will like it. 59.

请抓紧时间。您转乘的班机还有四十分钟就要起飞了。

Please hurry up. There're only forty minutes left for your connecting flight. 60.

如果您需要转乘另一航班,请到二楼中转柜台办理转机手续。

If you need to transfer here, please go to the transfer counter on the second floor and put through the formalities. 61.

马上系好安全带。由于发动机出了毛病,飞机将做紧急迫降。

Please fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane has to make an emergency landing because of an engine failure. 62.

从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

Please take out the life vest from the underside of your seat and put it on! 63.

不要在客舱内充气!

Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin. 64.

解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!

Release your seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way! 65. 紧迫用力;

Brace (3 times) 66.

防冲撞/保持防冲撞姿势;

Brace for impact. / remain in brace position. 67. 弯腰;

Bend over. 68.

在座位上坐好;

Stay in your seat./ Please remain seated. 69.

取下尖锐物品;

Remove sharp objects. 70.

解开安全带,不要动;

Open your seat belt and don’t move. 71. 这边来;

Come this way. 72.

一个接一个;

One by one. 73. 跳,滑;

Jump and slide. 74.

找到离你最近的紧急出口并撤离;

Locate your exit and evacuate. 75.

不要拿行李/将行李留在飞机上;

Don’t carry your baggage./ Leave your baggage on board. 76.

保持镇静/不要惊慌;

Keep calm./ Don’t panic. 77.

向前走/向对面走/向后走;

Go forward/ Go across/ Go back. 78.

此门(紧急出口)不通; No exit. 79. 全体注意;

Attention, please. 80.

取出救生衣;

Take out your life vest. 81.

穿上救生衣;

Put on your life vest.

82.

请(给救生衣)充气;

Inflate your life vest. 83.

请勿在客舱内充气;

Don’t inflate in the cabin. 84.

请按指示灯路线撤离飞机;

Evacuate the plane by following the direction of the lights located on the floor. / The lights located on the floor will guide you to the exits. 85.

请跟从乘务员指引尽快撤离飞机;

Follow the instruction of the crew members and leave the plane as soon as possible. 86. 上船/艇;

Get on the rafts / boats.

87.

希望您在北京玩得开心。

Have a nice stay in Beijing. 88.

感谢您乘坐我们的航班,再见。

Thank you for flying with us. See you next time! 89.

如果您现在不需要,您先放在座椅背后的口袋里了。

If you don’t need it now, you may put it into the seat pocket in front of you. 90.

先生,需要来点水果吗?

Excuse me, sir. Would you care for some fruit? 91.

对不起,我们不提供烈酒。

Sorry, but we don’t serve spirits. 92.

对不起,这个座位我们开了重号,您不介意坐其他座位吧?

I'm sorry, sir/ madam. The seat has been double booked. Would you mind taking another seat? 93.

由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞。

Due to heavy air traffic, we must wait until a take-off clearance is given. 94.

飞机起飞/下降/落地期间,您不能使用洗手间。

The lavatory may not be used during take-off/ decending / landing.

Section 2: Sentences

(2) ——serve the first class passengers (对头等舱旅客服务)

95.

您想现在用甜品还是稍后再用?

Would you have your dessert now or later? 96.

您想要哪种咖啡?清咖啡,还是奶咖啡?

How would you like your coffee, black or white? 97.

您点的茶要浓一点还是淡一点?

How would you like your tea, strong or weak? 98.

您需要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的还是老点的?

How would you like your beef steak, rare, medium or well done? 99.

您想吃中餐还是西餐?

Would you like Chinese food or Western food? 100.

您想现在吃甜点还是一会儿再吃?

Would you like your dessert now or later? 101.

需要使用拖鞋吗?

May I bring you the slippers?

Section 3: Dialogues

(1) ——serve the passengers (对所有旅客服务)

1.

旅客:您说英语吗?

乘务员:是的,会说一点儿。

PAX: Do you speak English?

CA: Yes, I speak a little English. 2.

旅客:麻烦问一下,我的座位在哪儿?

乘务员:能看一下您的登机牌吗?您的座位号是4A,请走这边的通道,您的座位号标在行李架上。

PAX: Where is my seat, Miss?

CA: May I see your boarding pass, please? Your seat number is 4A. Please take this aisle to the fourth row. The number is indicated on the overhead compartment.

3.

旅客:您能告诉我洗手间在哪儿吗?

乘务员:洗手间在客舱的前部和后部。

PAX: Would you please tell me where the wash room is?

CA: Lavatories are in the front and rear of the cabin. 4.

乘务员:对不起,行李架已经满了,您不介意我帮您把行李放到别的地方/ 前舱/ 后舱吧?

旅客:我不介意,谢谢你。

CA: Sorry, Sir, The overhead locker is full now. Would you mind if I put your baggage in the front of the cabin / in the rear of the cabin?

PAX: No, of course not. Thanks a lot. 5.

经济舱旅客:能来一杯红酒吗?

乘务员:对不起女士,我们只为头等舱提供酒类服务。

PAX : May I have a glass of wine?

CA: Sorry, Madam. But we provide bar service only to the first class. 6.

①乘务员:(对头等舱旅客服务)我把您的衣服挂在前面的衣帽间里好吗? 到达前,我再取回来给您。

旅客:好的,十分感谢。

CA: May I hang up your coat in the wardrobe/ closet ? I'll give it back to you before landing.

PAX: Oh, yes, it’s so nice of you.

②乘务员:请您将贵重物品取出并妥善保管。

旅客:谢谢提醒。

CA: Please keep the valuables by yourself.

PAX: Thank you for reminding me. 7.

乘务员:恐怕您不能把行李放在紧急出口座椅的空位上。

旅客:那我放哪儿呢?飞行中我需要用里面的东西。

乘务员:请将行李放在您前排的座椅下面。

CA:I’m afraid you can’t leave your bag next to the emergency exit.

PAX:So where do I put it? I’ll need things in it during the flight.

CA:Please put / stow it under the seat in front of you. 8.

旅客:请问头等舱、公务舱和经济舱的免费行李额分别是多少?手提行李的限额又是多少呢?

乘务员:头等舱、公务舱和经济舱的免费行李额分别是40公斤,30公斤,20公斤,手提行李的限额是5公斤。

PAX:Excuse me, Miss. What’s the standard Free Luggage Allowance for each class and the maximum weight allowed for any piece of carry-on luggage?

CA: The free luggage allowance for first class is forty kilograms. Thirty kilograms for business class and twenty kilograms for economy class. The maximum weight for carry-on luggage is 5 kilograms. 9. (发报纸)

乘务员:您想看点什么吗?我们的英文报纸有《中国日报》。

旅客:好的。/ 不用了,谢谢。

(Newspaper delivering)

CA: Would you like to read something?We have China Daily here.

PAX: Yes, Thank you. / No, thanks. 10.

旅客:我们要飞多久?

乘务员:我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。

PAX: How long does our flight take?

CA: Our flight takes three hours. 11.

旅客:飞机现在的飞行高度是多少?

乘务员:我们的飞行高度为9000米。

PAX: At what altitude are we flying?

CA: Nine thousand meters, Sir/Madam. 12.

旅客:我们飞行的速度是多少?

乘务员:我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。

PAX: What is the speed of our plane?

CA: It's nine hundred and fifty kilometers an hour. 13.

旅客:这个城市离机场有多远?

乘务员:该城市距离机场26公里。

PAX: How far is the city from the airport?

CA: Twenty six kilometers, Sir/ Madam. 14.

旅客:我们现在在哪儿?

乘务员:我们正在飞越西安/ 黄河/ 华山。

PAX: Where are we now?

What city/river/mountain are we flying over now?

CA: We are flying over Xi’an / the Yellow River/ the Hua shan Mountain. 15.

旅客:首尔天气怎么样?

乘务员:根据最新的天气报告,首尔正在下雨。

What is the weather like in Seoul?

According to the latest weather report,it is raining in Seoul. 16.

乘务员:我们有矿泉水、芒果汁、橙汁、可乐、雪碧和咖啡。您想喝哪种?

We have mineral water, mango juice, orange juice, Coke, Sprite and coffee. Which would you prefer? 17.

⑴旅客:我想喝可乐。

乘务员:加冰吗?

旅客:加点冰吧。

乘务员:好的,给您。

PAX:Coke, please.

CA: Would you like some ice in it?

PAX: With ice, please.

CA:Here you are.

⑵旅客:我想喝菠萝汁。

乘务员:①对不起, 菠萝汁已经发完了。您想来点别的吗?

②对不起,先生。飞机上没有配备,您想来点别的吗?

⑶旅客:不用了,谢谢。

PAX:Pineapple juice, please.

CA: Sorry, sir.

① We are out of pineapple juice. Would you like something else?

②I'm afraid we don't have that on board. Would you like something else?

乘务员:好吧。/ 对不起,第一排满座,您先按座位号坐,我再帮您安排。

经济舱旅客:真谢谢您。

PAX: Could I take the first-row seat? The legroom in Economy Class is too narrow for me.

CA: I’m sorry, Sir/ Madam. But the first row is full now. Could you please take the assigned seat for the time being? I’ll try to find another seat for you.

PAX: It’s so nice of you. Thank you. 28.

旅客:我和我朋友的座位是分开的,但我们想坐在一起。

①乘务员:请暂时按座位号坐好吗?我会尽量让你们坐在一起的。

PAX:My friend and I got separate seats but we want to sit together.

CA: Would you please take the assigned seat for the time being? I'll try to arrange.

②乘务员: 是吗?但现在恐怕不行,旅客还未全部上飞机。起飞前您先坐这儿好吗?起飞后我尽量帮您安排。

I see. But I’m afraid not now because all the passengers are not on board yet. Would you please sit here till after take-off? I’ll try to arrange after takeoff. 29.

①旅客:我觉得不舒服。有治晕机的药吗?

乘务员:是的,我们有。但您服用前需在免责单上签名。

旅客:好的。

PAX: I'm not feeling well. Do you have any tablets for airsickness?

CA: Yes, we have. But if you want to take it, I’m afraid you will have to sign your name in a form.

PAX: All right.

②乘务员:如果您感到恶心想吐,请使用您前方座位口袋里的晕机袋。我这就去给您拿热毛巾和水。我很快就回来。

旅客:十分感谢。

CA: If you are to vomit, please use the airsickness bag in the seat pocket in front of you. I will bring you a warm towel and some water. I'll be right back.

PAX: Thank you very much.

③乘务员:您好些了吗?

旅客:我还是有些难受。

乘务员:客舱后面还有空位子。我把扶手取掉,您可以躺下来小睡一会儿,可能会舒服些。

旅客:谢谢您。您想得真周到。

乘务员:为您提供优质服务是我们的职责。

CA: Are you feeling better?

PAX: I’m afraid not.

CA: We have some vacant seats in the rear of the cabin. I'll lift up the armrest for you to lie down. You’ll feel better after a nap.

PAX: Thanks a lot. That’s very thoughtful of you.

CA: It’s our duty to serve our passengers well. 30.

旅客:我爸爸病得很重。

乘务员:别担心,我们已通知了地面工作人员,尽快送他去医院。

PAX: My father is seriously ill.

CA: We’ve informed the ground staff and they will send him to the hospital as soon as possible. 31.

旅客:请问有机上娱乐节目的菜单吗?

乘务员:有的,给您。我们有流行音乐、轻音乐、古典音乐、民乐和其他频道;电影在7频道。

PAX: Do you have the in-flight entertainment programs list / menu?

CA: Yeah, here you are. There are pop music, classical music, folk songs, light classics, and so forth. You can still watch the film on channel seven.

32.

⑴旅客:我想坐到头等舱去。

乘务员:好的,我先看一下有没有空座位。

PAX: I want to move to the first class.

CA: Ok, let me see if there is a vacant seat there.

⑵①乘务员: 对不起,先生。头等舱已经没有空位了。

②头等舱还有一个空位。请随我来,先办理一下升舱手续。头等舱的票价是____,普通舱的票价是____,因此,您升舱还得付_____。我们只收现金。

CA: ①Sorry, sir. I’m afraid we can’t upgrade to the first class because there is no vacant seat there.

②We have a vacant seat in the first class. But you will have to pay extra money for upgrading. The airfare is ____ yuan for the first class and ____ yuan for the economy class. So you will have to pay____ yuan . Please come this way to complete the formality. By the way, we accept cash only. 33.

⑴旅客: 我的包丢了。

乘务员: 是吗?您是何时何地丢失手提包/文件的?您肯定是在飞机上丢失的吗?

PAX : I can’t find my bag/ document.

CA: I'm sorry to hear that, Madam. When and where do you think you lost your handbag/ document? Are you sure you lost it in the cabin?

⑵旅客:我也不大清楚我是在哪儿丢的。

乘务员:您能告诉我一些具体信息吗?

PAX : I’m not sure.

CA: Then would you please offer us some details about your handbag/ document?

⑶旅客:①是一个棕色的皮包。

②文件放在一个白色信封里。

PAX: ① It’s a brown leather bag.

② It’s put in a white envelop.

⑷乘务员:我们马上广播为您寻找。我们一会儿再跟您联系。

CA: We will make an announcement about that. We'll contact you later.

⑸乘务员:对不起,我们没有找到。您别着急,留下您的姓名、地址、电话号码和有关您手提包的详细情况。一旦有消息,我们立即通知您。

CA: Sorry, we haven’t found it on board. Please write down your

name, address,phone number and a detailed description of your bag. If we get it,we will contact you as soon possible. 34.

旅客: 请问飞机上有摇篮吗?

乘务员: 对不起,飞机上没有。但我可以帮您把空座位的扶手收起来,让您的宝宝躺下。

PAX: Do you have bassinet on board?

CA: I'm sorry, madam. There is no bassinet on board, but I will try to find some vacant seats, and lift up the armrest for your baby to lie down. 35.

旅客:请问汉城/纽约和这里的时差是多少?

乘务员:① 北京比汉城晚一个小时。

② 北京比纽约早十三个小时。

PAX: Excuse me. Could you tell me the time difference between Beijing and Seoul / New York?

CA: ① Beijing is one hour behind Seoul.

② Beijing is 13 hours ahead of New York.

The time difference between Beijing and Seoul/ New York is one hour/ thirteen hours. 36.

(1)乘务员:在机上我们也有婴儿餐。您想来点儿吗?

旅客:①好的,谢谢你。

②不用了, 我只想要点儿水果。

CA: We also have baby food on board. Would you like some?

PAX: ① Thank you.

② No, thanks. I’d like some fruits for my baby.

(2)乘务员:①您可以跟我到厨房,为您的孩子挑选餐食。

②好的,马上就来。

CA: ① If you'd like to have a meal prepared, you could come to the galley with me and choose something for your child.

② Ok, I’ll get you the fruits. 37.

旅客:请问我怎样拿到我的托运行李?

乘务员:当到达目的地机场时,您可以从位于候机楼里的行李认领区取回您的托运行李。

PAX: Excuse me, how can I get my checked baggage?

CA: When you arrive at the destination airport,you can identify your baggage from the baggage claim area in the terminal. 38.

旅客:您好,我来自挪威。我下一个航班是北京到西安的HU7237 航班,您能告诉我怎么办理转机手续吗?

乘务员:您得先到国际厅办理入境手续。然后再到国内出发厅赶乘您的航班。国内出发厅就在国际厅的旁边。

PAX: Excuse me, Miss. I’m from Norway. I’m catching the connecting flight HU7237 from Beijing to Xi’an. Would you please tell me how to go through the connection formalities?

CA: You’ll have to complete the entry formalities at the international arrival hall before you go to the domestic departure for your connecting flight. It’s just beside the international terminal.

39.

旅客:请问到___怎么走?

乘务员:我不敢肯定。您最好去大厅问讯处问一下,他们会帮助您的。

PAX: How can I get to ____?

CA: I'm not quite sure. You'd better consult at the information counter in the Arrival Lobby. They'll be able to help you. 40.

旅客:请问下机后,我怎么到市区? 乘务员:

①您可以坐计程车到市区。我用中文把酒店的名字写下来,你把它交给出租司机。他会带您去那儿,车费大约是100人民币。

②您可以在机场外乘坐出租车或者机场大巴。不过,我建议您乘坐机场巴士,这样要便宜的多,它会直接把您送到市中心。

PAX: Excuse me. Could you tell me how can I go to the downtown?

CA: ①I'll write down the name of your hotel in Chinese, and then you give it to the taxi driver. He will take you there. The taxi fare will be about 100 yuan RMB.

②You can take a taxi outside the terminal. But I'd suggest you taking the airport shuttle bus to the downtown. It is much cheaper.

41.

旅客:现在几点了?

乘务员:现在凌晨12:20。

PAX: Excuse me. What time is it now?

CA: It’s twelve twenty p.m. 42.

旅客:①今天几号?

②今天星期几?

乘务员:①今天4月17号。

②今天星期二。

PAX: ①What’s the date today?

②What day is today?

CA: ①It’s April the 17th.

②It’s Tuesday. 43.

①旅客:小姐,我们什么时候可以到达北京?

乘务员:对不起,因为天气原因,我们不得不降落在天津。

PAX: Excuse me, miss. When will we arrive in Beijing?

CA: I’m sorry, because of the bad weather we have to land at Tianjin.

②旅客:不会吧。现在几点了?

乘务员: 10点20了。

PAX: Oh, no. What time is it now?

CA: It’s 10:20 p.m.

③旅客:那我们什么时候抵达天津呢?

乘务员:大概在晚上11点40吧。

PAX:好吧。您看,现在已经很晚了,我怎么才能从天津返回北京呢?

PAX: So when will we arrive at Tianjin?

CA: At about 11: 40 p.m.

PAX: O.K. You see, it’s very late, so how can I get back to Beijing from Tianjin?

④乘务员:非常抱歉。但是,我们会安排您的食宿。明天早上我们还将安排车辆将您送回北京。

旅客:好吧。听起来我还能接受

CA:I’m really sorry. But we will arrange your accommodation. And tomorrow morning, we will also arrange buses for the passengers to get back to Beijing.

PAX: O.k. That sounds reasonable.

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/wtia.html

Top