绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

更新时间:2024-06-24 21:48:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

- MARY ALICE:: My name is Mary Alice Young. 我是Mary Alice Young。

When you read this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. 当你浏览今天的晨报,可能会读到一篇文章关于上个星期我所渡过的不平常的一天。

Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life. 通常,我的生活里是没有什么有新闻报道价值的。

That all changed last Thursday. 但是上个星期四一切都改变了。

Of course everything seemed as normal at first. 一切看起来都很平常。

I made my breakfast for my family. 我给一家人做好早餐。

-MARY ALICE: Here we are. Waffles. 华夫饼来了。

- MARY ALICE: I performed my chores. 我做好了做家务。

I completed my projects. 完成我的手工作品。

I ran my errands. 完成我的使命。

In truth, I spent the day as I spend every other day quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection.

事实上, 和平时没什么不同——一切都和往常一样,直到一件不寻常的事情的发生。

That's why it was so astonishing 这就是为什么一切令人震惊

when I decided to go to my hallway closet to retrieve a revolver that had never been used. decide to 当我决定走向走廊的壁橱,拿起一把从没用过的左轮手枪。

- MARY ALICE: My body was discovered by my neighbor, Mrs. Martha Huber, 我的尸体是被我的邻居Martha Huber发现的,

who had been startled by a strange popping sound. 她被一声奇怪的声音吓了一跳。

Her curiosity aroused, 她觉得很好奇,

Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. 未通知的Huber太太想了一个来不请自来的理由。

After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me 6 months before. 在犹豫了一会之后,她决定来归还她6个月前从我这里借去搅拌器。

-MRS HUBER: It?s my neighbor. 这就是我的邻居。

I think she's been shot, there's blood everywhere. 我觉得她被枪击了,到处都是血。

Yes, you've got to send an ambulance. You've got to send one right now! 是的,赶紧派救护车,叫救护车。

-MARY ALICE: And for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy.

过了一会之后,Huber太太呆呆地站在厨房里, 因为这件事情而感到极度悲伤。

But, only for a moment. 但是只有那么一会。

If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side. 如果说Huber最大的特点,就是她总能把事情往好的方面想。 他撕掉了搅拌器上我的名字。

I was laid to rest on a Monday. 星期一人们把我安葬了。

After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects. 葬礼之后,所有住在wisteria lane人都来表示他们对我的怀念和尊敬,

And as people do in this situation, they brought food.

就像人们在这种情况下通常会做的,他们送来点吃的。

Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette Scavo带了炸鸡。

Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. Lynette有一个大家庭,大家都喜欢炸鸡。

Of course, she didn?t cook much as she was moving up the corporate ladder. 当然,当她还是个职业女性的时候,她很少做饭。

She didn?t have the time. 她没有时间。

-MARY ALICE: But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea. 但是当她的医生告诉她怀孕了的时候, 他的丈夫Tom想了个办法。

Why not quit your job? Kids do much better with stay-at-home mums; it was so much 为什么不辞职呢?妈妈待在家里带出来的孩子会比较好,而且这样压力也比较小。

But this was not the case. 但是事实并非如此。

In fact, Lynette?s life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from a fast food restaurant. 事实上,Lynette的生活变得如此兴奋,她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡。

Lynette would have appreciated the irony of it if she stopped to think about it, Lynette 如果仔细想想,可能会明白这是反话,

but she couldn?t. She didn?t have the time. 但是她不能,她没有时间。

-LYNETTE: Hey, hey, hey, hey! 嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨!

Stop it, stop it, stop it. Stop it. 住手!

-PRESTON: But Mom! 但是,妈妈!

-LYNETTE: No, you are going to behave today. 不,你们今天乖一点。

I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood. 我不想在大家面前丢脸。

And, just so you know how serious I am... 我是认真的??

-PRESTON: What?s that? 那是什么?

-LYNETTE: Santa?s cell-phone number. Santa的电话号码。

-PORTER: How?d you get that? 你怎么知道的?

-LYNETTE: I know someone, who knows someone, who knows an elf. 我认识个朋友,她的朋友里有人认识一个小恶魔。

And if anyone of you acts up, so help me, I will call Santa and tell him you want socks for Christmas. 所以,今天如果你们谁捣蛋,我马上打电话给Santa,我会告诉他,你们圣诞节只要短袜就可以了。

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(2)

You willing to risk that? 想试试么?

-SCAVO kids: Uh-uh! (all shake their heads vehemently) 唔!(他们都猛烈地摇头)

-LYNETTE: Okay. 好的。

-LYNETTE: Let?s get this over with. 好,那么我们把这个收起来。

-MARY ALICE: Gabrielle Solis, who lives down the block, brought a spicy paella. Gabrielle Solis,住在街区的后面, 带了辣肉菜饭。

Since her modeling days in New York, Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food and rich men. 自从她开始在纽约当模特以来, 她对食物和有钱男人的品味渐渐提高。

Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, proposed on their third date.

Carlos在并购公司上班,在他们第三次约会的时候,他向Gabrielle求婚了。

Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes. 当Gabrielle看见他眼眶中的泪水时,被感动了。

But she soon discovered this happened every time Carlos closed a big deal. 但是她很快发现,每当Carlos成功靠近一些大人物时都会这样。

Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. Gabrielle喜欢她那些新鲜的肉菜饭。

However, her relationship with her husband was considerably cooler. 但是她和她丈夫的关系很冷淡。

-CARLOS: If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, I want you to casually mention how much I paid for your necklace.

如果今天早上你跟Al Mason交谈,我希望你能装着很随意的提起我花了多少钱给你买这条项链。

-GABRIELLE: Why don?t I just pin the receipt to my chest? 我干脆在胸前贴一个价目条好了?

-CARLOS: He let me know how much he paid for his wife?s new convertible. Look, just work it into the conversation.

他上次告诉我他为他妻子的折篷汽车花了多少。看,只要在聊天的时候插入就可以了。

-GABRIELLE: There?s no way I can just work that in, Carlos. 我怎么插得进去嘛, Carlos。

-CARLOS: Why not? At the Donohue party, everyone was talking about mutual funds. 为什么?Donoghue聚会上,每个人都在谈论那些什么共有基金。

And you found a way to mention you slept with half the Yankee outfield. 你却说什么你和那些农场里一半以上的美国佬睡过。

-GABRIELLE: I?m telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation. 我告诉过你了,当时他们在说这些。

-CARLOS: Hey, people are starting to stare. Can you keep your voice down please? 喂,大家都在看,轻点,好么?

-GABRIELLE: (sigh) Absolutely. Wouldn?t want them to think we?re not happy. (叹息)当然,我可不希望他们认为我们不和。

-MARY ALICE: Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch. Bree was known for her cooking.

Bree van de Kamp,住在隔壁, 带了两篮她烤的松饼。Bree擅长做饭。

And for making her own clothes. 会自己做衣服。

And for doing her own gardening. 会园艺。

And for reupholstering her own furniture. 甚至会给她的沙发装椅面。

Yes, Bree?s many talents were known throughout the neighborhood. 是的, Bree的很多才能大家都知道,

And everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of Bree as the perfect wife and mother. 所有住在Wisteria lane的人都认为Bree是个完美的妻子和母亲。

Everyone, that is, except her own family. 每个人,事实上,除了她的家人。

-BREE: Paul, Zachary. Paul, Zachary。

-ZACH: Hello Mrs. Van De Kamp. 你好,Van De Kamp太太。

-PAUL: Bree, you shouldn?t have gone to all this trouble. Bree,不好意思这么麻烦你。

-BREE: It was no trouble at all. 一点也不麻烦

Now the basket with the red ribbon is filled with desserts for your guests. 这个扎红带子的篮子里装了一些甜点,餐后你可以拿给客人们享用,

But the one with the blue ribbon is just for you and Zachary. 但是这个扎蓝色带子的篮子里装的东西是给你和Zachary。

It?s got rolls, muffins, breakfast type things. 有松饼,各种各样的可以装在篮子里的吃的。

-PAUL: Thank you. 谢谢。

-BREE: Well, the least I could do is make sure you boys had a decent meal to look forward to in the morning. 嗯,至少这是我能做的, 这样孩子们明天早上至少能吃顿好的。

I know you?re out of your minds with grief. 我知道你已经悲痛欲绝了。

-PAUL: Yes, we are. 是的。

-BREE: Of course, I will need the baskets back once you?re done. (smiling serenely) 当然,吃完东西记得把篮子还给我。

-PAUL: Of course. 当然。

-MARY ALICE: Susan Meyer, who lives across the street, brought macaroni and cheese. Susan Mayer,住在街对面, 带来了和奶酪。

Her husband Carl always teased her about her macaroni, saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook, and she rarely made it well.

她的丈夫Carl总是笑她做的通心粉, 说这是她唯一会做的东西, 而且她还做不好。

It was too salty the night she and Carl moved into their new house. 她和Carl搬来那天晚上做的,太咸。

It was too watery the night she found lipstick on Carl?s shirt. 当她发现Carl的衬衫上有唇印的那天晚上

She burned it the night Carl told her he was leaving her for his secretary Carl告诉她要离开她去他的秘书那里的那天晚上,她把通心粉倒了。

A year had passed since the divorce. 她已经离婚一年了。

Susan was starting to think how nice it would be to have a man in her life, even one who would make fun of her cooking.

Susan开始觉得生活中有个男人是件美好的事情,就算是一个只会嘲弄她的厨艺的男人.

-JULIE: Mom, why would someone kill themselves? 妈妈... 为什么有人要自杀?

-SUSAN: Well, sometimes people are so unhappy they think it?s the only way they can solve their problems. 嗯...因为他们太不快乐了,他们觉得这是他们解决问题的唯一方法.

-JULIE: But Mrs. Young always seemed happy. 但是,Young太太看起来一直很开心啊。

-SUSAN: Yeah, sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside and they?re totally different on the inside.

嗯,是的,有时候有些人在外人面前的表现和实际上是完全不一样的。

-JULIE: Oh you mean how Dad?s girlfriend is always smiling and says nice things but deep down you just know she?s a bitch.

哦,你是说爸爸的女朋友总是表面上看起来很好,但是实际上,她只是个婊子?

-SUSAN: I don?t like that word, Julie. But yeah, that?s a great example. 我不喜欢这个字眼, Julie.但是,是的,这个例子棒极了.

-JULIE: Hey, what?s going on? 嗨,怎么了?

-SUSAN: Sorry I?m late. 抱歉我来迟了。

-GABRIELLE: Hi ,Susan! 嗨, susan!

-LYNETTE: Hey. 嘿!

-MARY ALICE: So? What did Carl say when you confronted him? 嗨,那么,当你反对的时候, Carl怎么说?

-SUSAN: You?ll love this, he said it doesn?t mean anything, it was just sex. 你会喜欢这个的,他说“这不代表什么,只是SEX。

-BREE: Oh yes, page one of the philanderer?s handbook. 哦是的,这是那些花花公子手册上第一页所写的。

-SUSAN: Yeah, and then he got this Zen look on his face, and he said, 是的,然后他摆出一脸无辜的表情,说:

you know Susan, most men live lives of quiet desperation.

“你知道的, Susan,大部分男人都在平静的绝望中过着他们的生活。”

-LYNETTE: Please tell me you punched him. 请告诉我说你踹了他。

-SUSAN: No, I said, really? And what do most women lead, lives of noisy fulfillment? 没有,我说, “是么,那么大部分女人每天所过的吵吵闹闹的日子有是什么呢?”

-GABRIELLE: Hmm. 嗯。

-MARY ALICE: Good for you. 嗯,说得好。

-SUSAN: I mean, of all people, did he have to bang his secretary? I had that woman over for brunch. over: 在?之上,超过brunch: 早午餐

我不明白,那么多人,干嘛和他的秘书搞在一起? 大概她的早餐做得比我好。

-GABRIELLE: It?s like my grandmother always said, an erect penis doesn?t have a conscience. 就像我祖母说的 -- 男人勃起的时候毫无道德可言。

-LYNETTE: Even the limp ones aren?t that ethical 就算没勃起的时候也是没什么道德的。

-BREE: This is half the reason I joined the NRA. 这是半个我加入NRA的原因。

Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences, 嗯,当Rex开始参加这些医学会议时,

I wanted at the back of his mind that he had a loving wife at home, with a loaded Smith and Wesson. 我希望他记得还有个爱他的妻子在家里等他.还有一群孩子。

-MARY ALICE: Lynnie? Tom?s always away on business. Do you ever worry he might..? Lynnie, Tom总是在外面公干,难道你不担心么?

-LYNETTE: Oh, please, the man?s gotten me pregnant three times in four years. 哦,拜托,这个男人让我在4年内怀了3次孕。

I wish he was having sex with someone else. 我希望他去和别人做。

-BREE: So Susan, is he going to stop seeing that woman? 那么, Susan,他决定不再见那个女人了么?

-SUSAN: I don?t know. I?m sorry you guys, I just... I just don?t know how I?m going to survive this. 我不知道。我很抱歉,我只是??我只是不知道该如何渡过这一切。

-MARY ALICE: Listen to me. We all have moments of desperation. 听我说, 我们都有过绝望的时候。

But if we can face them head on, that?s how we find out just how strong we really are. 但是当我们勇于面对这些并继续前进, 我们就会发现自己是多么坚强。

-BREE: Susan? Susan. I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on Friday. Susan. 我刚说Paul让我们周五过去,

He needs us to go through Mary Alice?s closet, and help pack up her things. 他想让我们帮忙收拾Mary Alice的衣橱和其他的东西。

He says he can?t face doing it by himself. 他说他一个人无法面对这一切。

-SUSAN: Sure, that?s fine. 好的,没有问题。

-BREE: Are you OK? 你还好吧?

-SUSAN: Yeah. I?m just so angry. 当然,我只是有点生气。

-LYNETTE: I wasn?t expecting you for a week! 我已经快要不指望你了。

-TOM: I have to go back to Frisco in the morning. 我今早必须回frisco。

When I got your call, you sounded a little frazzled. 我收到了你的口讯,你听起来有点疲惫。 -LYNETTE: Yeah! It?s been a little rough! 是啊,有点乱。

-TOM: Hmm, yeah, peaches. 嗨. 耶. Peaches.

-PARKER: Daddy, Daddy, did you buy us any presents?? 爸爸,你带了什么礼物么?

-TOM: Oh god, presents. Oh, wait a minute, lemme see. Ooooh. 哦,天,礼物,等等,让我看看。噢! -SCAVO kids: Yaaaaayyy! 耶!

-TOM: But I?m not gonna give it to you, 我不会给你们的,

unless you promise me that you?re gonna go outside right now and practice throwing for 20 minutes, okay? You promise?

除非你们答应我马上去外面玩,然后练习20分钟, 好么?怎么样? -SCAVO kids: Yeay, yeah, yeah!! 耶!耶!耶!

-TOM: Get out! Who?s open! Go left! 谁开始,快出去!

-SCAVO kids: Yeah yeah yeah! 耶!

-TOM: Deeper, deeper, touchdown! 远点.远点!接着!

-LYNETTE: Oh my god, oh my, oh! 哦,上帝,哦。

Ooh, you gotta be kidding! I?m exhausted! 你开玩笑吧,我累死了。

I look terrible, I?m covered in peaches! 我看起来很脏乱。

-TOM: Sorry baby, I gotta have you 没关系,宝贝,我想要你。

-LYNETTE: Well, is it ok if I just lie here? 我就这么躺着可以么? -TOM: Absolutely. 当然。

-LYNETTE: I love you 我爱你。

-TOM: I love you more.

我更爱你...宝贝。

-LYNETTE: Oh wait, I gotta tell you, I was having trouble with swelling, 哦,等等,忘了告诉你,我有点不适,

so the doctor took me off the pill, so you?re just gonna have to put on a condom. 所以医生让我别吃避孕药了,你要带套子。 -TOM: Condom? 避孕套?

-LYNETTE: Yeah. 是的。

-TOM: What?s the big deal? Let?s risk it. 没什么大不了的,我们赌赌看吧。 -LYNETTE: Let?s risk it? 赌赌看? -TOM: Yeah. 是的。

-LYNETTE: Ooh! 哦!

-REX: I can?t believe you tried to kill me. 我不敢相信你差点杀了我。

-BREE: Yes, well, I feel badly about that. 是啊,我很遗憾。

I told you, Mrs. Huber came over and I got distracted. It was a mistake. 我说了, Huber 太太跟我聊天,我当时心烦意乱的,这是个失误。 -REX: Since when do you make mistakes? 你上次犯错是什么时候?

-BREE: What?s that supposed to mean? 你是什么意思?

-REX: It means I?m sick of you being so damn perfect all the time. 我的意思是,你时时刻刻都表现的如此完美让我感到很不舒服。 I?m sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn?t move. 我很奇怪你的头发为什么从来不会乱。

I?m sick of you making the bed in the morning before I?ve even used the bathroom. 早上我还没起床沐浴,你就开始整理床了。

You?re, you?re this plastic suburban housewife with her pearls and her spatula, 你简直就像外面那个塑料的家庭主妇,带着她那珍珠, who says things like “we owe the Henderson?s a dinner”. 说着什么“the Hendersons赐给我们晚餐。” Where?s the woman I fell in love with? 那个我爱的女人到哪里去了...

Who, who used to burn the toast, drink milk out of the carton, and laugh? ...那个喝着纸盒牛奶,吃烤面包的女人? 开心的笑着。 I need her. Not this cold perfect thing you?ve become. 而不是这个完美却冰冷的女人。 -BREE: These need water.

我去给花换点水。

-MARY ALICE: Bree sobbed quietly in the bathroom for 5 minutes. Bree在休息室静静的哭了5分钟。

But her husband never knew. Because when Bree finally emerge, she was perfect. 但是她的丈夫从来不知道。因为当Bree最终出现的时候... 她还是那么完美。 -GABRIELLE: I found my earrings, we can go now. 我找到耳环了,走吧。

-CARLOS: Was John here today? John今天来了么? -GABRIELLE: Well, yeah. 嗯,是的。

-CARLOS: The lawn hasn?t been mowed. I?ve had it; we?re getting a real gardener. 他今天没有除草,我们需要一个真正的园丁。 -GABRIELLE: Why?? 为什么?

-CARLOS: Are you deaf? I just said, he?s not doing his job. 你聋了么? 我说了他没有好好做事。

-GABRIELLE: Its dark, you just can?t see that the lawn has been mowed. 天这么黑,你哪里看得清啊。

-CARLOS: It hasn?t been. Feel this grass. 肯定没有,你摸摸看啊。

-GABRIELLE: I?m not feeling the grass! 我不想摸这些草。

Let?s just get going, come on! We?re late! 快走快走,我们要迟到了。 -CARLOS: Take care of it. 小心点。 -VALET: Yes, sir. 是的,先生。

-CARLOS: There?s Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance.

Tanaka在那,该是我上场的时候了。(发布作者:www.haobianju.com) 绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(10)

时间:2010-06-09 14:36来源:网友提供 作者:毛毛熊 点击: 2123次 -GABRIELLE: Good luck, sweetheart. 好运,甜心。

-GABRIELLE: Oh, excuse me. 哦,不好意思。 -WAITER: Ma?am? 夫人?

-GABRIELLE: You see that man who just walked away? 你看到走过去的那个男人了么?

Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all. night. long. 你能不能保证今晚他手中一直有酒? -WAITER: Yes, ma?am.

好的,夫人。

-MRS. HUBER: Susan? Susan! Susan? Susan!

-SUSAN: Oh. Mrs. Huber, how you doing? 哦,Huber夫人,最近怎么样?

-MRS. HUBER: Not too well, I?m afraid. I?m trying to find something to soothe my stomach. 我恐怕,不是很好,我在找胃药。 -SUSAN: It?s upset? 哦,这个是不是倒了?

-MRS. HUBER: Yeah, I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake, 是啊,在守夜那天我吃到了最糟糕的通心粉和奶酪, it?s been running through my system ever since. 它令我的胃至今仍感不适。 -SUSAN: Oh. 哦。

-MRS. HUBER: And I need to be at my best tonight. 我需要一个最好的状态。

Edie Britt?s son is spending the night tonight. Edie Bri的儿子今天来我家过夜。 -SUSAN: He?s spending the night? 他来过夜?

-MRS. HUBER: Apparently, Edie is having a gentleman friend over on dinner, 是的, Edie今晚要和一个绅士共进晚餐,

and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, if you know what I mean. 我猜她今晚打算好好享受享受,你知道我的意思吧。 Oh, here?s some antacid. Have you ever tried this…? 哦,这有些抗酸剂,你吃过这个么?

-SUSAN: I can?t believe it. This can?t be happening. 我真不敢相信。怎么可能...

Mike can?t like Edie better than me, he just can?t! ...Mike 怎么会喜欢 Edie . 不可能。

-JULIE: I don?t know what?s going on. Maybe they?re just... having dinner. 你还不知道到底怎样,也许他们只是共进晚餐。 You?re right. They?re doing it. 你说的对,或许只是这样。 -SUSAN: Edie? Hello..? Edie?

-SUSAN: Anybody home? I need to borrow sugar? 嗨?有人在家么? 我想借点糖。 -EDIE: [OS] Oh! Oh my god! 喔!上帝!

-MARY ALICE: And just like that, the possibility that Susan had clung onto, the maybe of Mike Delfino was gone forever.

就像这样, Susan坚信的一点可能性,Mike Delfino,完全没有了。

And despite the precariousness of the situation, Susan took a moment to mourn her loss. 而且尽管她的情绪有点不稳定,Susan坐了一会来哀悼她失去的。 -SUSAN: Oh... Oh! Oh! 噢!噢!

-MARY ALICE: It didn?t take long for Susan to realize, this was just not her night. Susan很快发现这个夜晚不属于她。

-EDIE: Is somebody out there? Oh my god, there?s smoke! 有人在么? 哦,上帝!那烟! -EDIE: Oh my god. Oh... 哦,上帝。

-MRS. HUBER: …candles unattended in the den. ...蜡烛烧了起来。

Paramedics say she was lucky, she could?ve been killed! 救护人员说她很幸运,她差点被烧死了。

-LYNETTE: She was having sex with some guy when the fire started. 她赤裸裸的跑了出来,起火的时候她正和人做爱。 -GABRIELLE: What happened to him? 那人怎样了?

-LYNETTE: He got smoke inhalation, he?s at the hospital. 他吸了不少烟,现在在医院。 -SUSAN: Oh.. 哦。

-BREE: Susan, are you alright? You look awful Susan,你还好吧,你脸色很差。

-SUSAN: I?m fine. I?m fine. I just feel really bad for Edie. 我没事,没事,我...我只是....为Edie感到难过。

-GABRIELLE: Oh, don?t worry about Edie. She?s a strong lady. 哦,宝贝,不用担心Edie. 她是个很强的女人。

-LYNETTE: Absolutely. She?ll get through this. She?ll find a way to survive. 绝对的,她会渡过这些的,她能渡过的。 -BREE: We all do. 我们都会。

-GABRIELLE: Come on. 走吧。

-MIKE: Wow, what happened? 哦,出什么事情了? -SUSAN: Mike!

Mike! -NARRATOR: And suddenly, there he was, like a phoenix rising from the ashes. 突然,他出现了,就像凤凰浴火重生。

-SUSAN: I, I thought you were... um. Where were you? 我...我...我以为...呃,你去哪里了?

-MIKE: I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh? 我刚去看电影了,Edie 家起火了,呃?

-SUSAN: Yeah. Yeah, but she?s fine now. Everything?s fine now. 是的,是的, 但是她现在很好,一切都很好。 -MARY ALICE: And just like that, Susan was happy. 就像这样, Susan 开心起来。 Life was suddenly full of possibilities. 生命充满了...各种各样的可能。 Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. 还有一些想不到的惊喜。 -MAN: Hello? 喂?

-MIKE: Hey, it?s me. 喂,是我。

-MAN: Do you have anything yet. 你得到什么了?

-MIKE: No, not yet, but don’t worry. I’m definitely getting closer.(发布作者:www.haobianju.com) 绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(11)

时间:2010-06-09 14:36来源:网友提供 作者:毛毛熊 点击: 2124次

还没。不过别担心,很快就可以到手了。

-SUSAN: I brought some champagne. I thought we should all have a toast. 我拿了点香槟,我想我们应该干一杯。

-MARY ALICE: The next day, my friends came together to pack away my clothes, 第二天,我的朋友聚在一起收拾我的衣服, my personal belongings, and what was left of my life. 还有一些私人物品,还有一些遗物。

-SUSAN: Alright ladies, lift ?em up. To Mary Alice, good friend and neighbor. 好了,大家,举杯。为 Mary Alice,一个好朋友,好邻居。 Wherever you are, we hope you?ve found peace. 不管你在哪里,都希望你能得到安宁。 -LYNETTE: To Mary Alice. 为Mary Alice。

-GABRIELLE: To Mary Alice. 为Mary Alice。

-LYNETTE: Let?s get this show on the road. 把这个搬到路上。

-GABRIELLE: You guys check out Mary Alice?s clothes? 你们检查过Mary Alice的衣服了?

Size 8, hah! She always told me she was a size 6. 8号的? 哈!她说她穿6号的。

Guess we found the skeleton in her closet. 看看我们能不能在她的衣橱里发现什么。 -NARRATOR: Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite. 等等, Gabrielle,等等。 -GABRIELLE: What?s that?

这是什么?

-BREE: It?s a letter, addressed to Mary Alice. 一封给Mary Alice的信。

-MARY ALICE: How ironic, to have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, treated so casually. 多么讽刺,如此拼命的守住这个秘密,这么偶然 -LYNETTE: What?re you doing? That?s private. 这是什么?这是私人物品。

-GABRIELLE: It?s open, what?s the big deal? 它自己掉出来的,没什么大不了的? -SUSAN: What does this mean? 这是什么意思?

-LYNETTE: I don?t know, but check out the postmark. 我不知道,但是你们看邮戳。

-BREE: Oh my god, she got it the day she died. 哦,天!是她自杀的那天。

-GABRIELLE: Do you think this is why she...? 你觉得这会不会就是她自杀的原因...

-MARY ALICE: I?m so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to be burdened with this. 我很抱歉, 我从没想过让你们承受这些。 -SUSAN: Oh Mary Alice, what did you do? Mary Alice, 你到底做了什么?

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/wr53.html

Top