新视野大学英语2读写教程的翻译句子

更新时间:2023-08-19 00:16:01 阅读量: 高中教育 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

大学英语课本翻译句子答案

英语翻译句子

Unit1

1) 她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。

She would not take a drink; much less would she stay for dinner.

2) 他认为我在对他说谎但事实上我对他讲的是实话。

He thought I was telling a lie to him, whereas I was telling the truth.

3) 这个星期你每天都迟到对此你怎么解释?

How will you account for the fact that you have been late each day this week?

4) 他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。

The increase in their profits is partly due to their new market strategies.

5) 这样的措施很可能带来工作效率的提高。

Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.

6) 我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量的时间和精力所以我们只能继续。

We have already poured lots of time and energy into the project, we have

to keep on.

Unit2

1) 尽管她是家里的独生女但是她父母从不溺爱她。

Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never babied

by her parents.

2) 迈克没来参加昨天的聚会也没给我打电话做任何的解释。

Mike did not attend the party last night, nor did he call me to give an

explanation.

3) 坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说但绝不是什么大作家。

The person sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is by no means

a great writer.

4) 他对足球不感兴趣也不关心谁输谁赢。

He is not interested in football and is indifferent to who wins or loses.

5) 经理需要一个可以信赖的助手在他外出时由助手负责处理问题。

The manager needs an assistant whom he can count on to handle problems in

his absence.

6) 这是他第一次当着这么多观众演讲。

It is first time that he made a speech in the presence of such a large

audience.

Unit3

1) 你再怎么有经验也得学习新技术。

You can never too experienced to learn the new techniques.

2) 还存在一个问题,那就是拍谁去带领那里的研究工作。

There remains one problem, namely, we should be sent to head the research

there.

3) 由于文化不同他们的工作在开始确实遇到一些困难。

大学英语课本翻译句子答案

Because of cultural differences their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning.

4) 虽然他经历沉浮但我相信他总有一天会成功的。

Though he has had ups and downs, I believed all along that he would make it someday.

5) 我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法。

I have some reservations about the truth of what you said.

6) 她长得并不是特别高但她特别瘦给人一种个子高的感觉。

She is not particularly tall, but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.

unit4

1) 有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。

It is great pleasure to meet friends from afar.

2) 不管黑猫白猫能抓住老鼠就是好猫。

It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.

3) 你必须明天上午10点之前把那笔钱还给我。

You must pay the money back to me without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow morning.

4) 请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。

Please allow me to take part in this project: I’m more than a bit interested in it.

5) 人人都知道他比较特殊他来去随意。

Everyone knows that he is very special: He is free to come and go as he likes.

6) 看他脸上不悦的神色我觉得他似乎有什么话想对我说。

Watching the unhappy look on her face, I felt as though she wanted to say something to me.

unit5

1) 他说话很自信给我留下很深的印象。

He spoke confidently, which made a strong impression on me.

2) 我父亲他太爱忘事他总是在找钥匙。

My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.

3) 我十分感激你给我的帮助。

I'm very grateful to you for all the help you have provided.

4) 光线不足加上地面潮湿使得驾驶十分困难。

The bad night, coupled with the wet ground, made driving quite difficult.

5) 由于缺乏资金他们不得取消了创业计划。

Being starved of funds, they had to cancel the plan to start their own business.

6) 每当有了麻烦他总是依靠我们。

Whenever they are in trouble, they always lean on us.

Unit6

大学英语课本翻译句子答案

1) 就像机器需要经常运转一样身体也需要经常锻炼。

As a machine needs regular running, so does the body need regular exercise.

2) 在美国学习时他学会了弹钢琴。

He learned to play the piano while studying in the US.

3) 令我们失望的是他拒绝了我们的邀请。

To our disappointment, he turned down our invitation.

4) 真实是不管是好是坏随着新科技的进步世界发生了变化。

The fact is that, for better or worse, the world has changed with the advance of new technologies.

5) 我班里大多女生再被要求回答问题时都似乎感到不自在。

Most female students in my class seem to be ill at ease when required to answer question.

6) 当地政府负责运动会的安全。

The local government took charge of the safety of the sports meeting.

Unit7

1) 在会上出了其他事情他们还讨论了目前的经济形势。

At the meeting they discussed, among other things, the economic situation.

2) 我对大自然了解的越多就越痴迷于大自然的奥秘。

The more I learn about the nature, the more absorbed I become in its mystery.

3) 医生建议说有压力的人要学会做一些新鲜有趣富有挑战性的事情好让自己的负面

情绪有发泄的渠道。

The doctor recommends that those stressed people should try some new, interesting and challenging things in order to give their negative feelings an outlet.

4) 那个学生的成绩差但老师给他布置了更多的作业而不是减少作业量。

The teacher gives more homework to student who has bad grades instead of cutting it down.

5) 相比之下美国的父母更多的把孩子的成功归因于孩子的天赋。

By contrast, American parents are more likely to attribute the children's success to their talents.

6) 教师首先要考虑的事情之一是唤起学生的兴趣激发他们的创造性。

One of teacher's priorities is to arouse students’ interest and stimulate their creativity.

Unit8

1) 他一点也不知道这幅画有一天竟然会价值100多万美金。

Little did she know that this picture would be worth more than a million dollars one day.

2) 虽然我理解你说的话但是我不同意你在这个问题上的看法。

While I understand what you said, I don’t agree with you on the issue.

3) 我认为警察的职责就是保护人民。

I think the police are meant to protect people.

4) 昨天我去看他却发现他已于几天前出国了。

大学英语课本翻译句子答案

I went to visit him yesterday, only to find that he had gone abroad several days before.

5) 在每周例会上每个人的发言都不能偏离会议议题。

At the weekly meeting, everyone must confine his remarks to the subject.

6) 要是我没说哪些愚蠢的话多好啊,那时我太年轻不能明辨是非。

If only I hadn't said those silly words! At that time I was too young to distinguish right from wrong.

Unit9

1) 我确信自己一定会有出息,即使至今我还没做出大的成绩。

I am sure that I will make something of myself, even though I have not achieved any major accomplishment so far.

2) 我这么多年来如此努力我觉得自己应该有个好的前途。

I have been working so hard for years that I feel I should be entitled to a good future.

3) 当她丈夫离她而去只留给她生活的残局去收拾时她的心智失常了。

When her husband deserted her, leaving her with nothing but the scattered pieces of life to pick up, she went insane.

4) 从我的立场看母亲当时过于严厉并没有顾及我的感受。

From my standpoint, mother was too hard on me then, without talking what I felt into consideration.

5) 当我登上事业的顶峰时长萦绕在我心头的是母亲说过的话。面对生活不放弃

When I reached the summit of my professional career ,Mother’s words“Never be a quitter in face of life ”constantly lingered in my mind.

6) 你应该知道不能在大街上踢足球。

You should know better than to play football in the street.

Unit10

1) 整个事情我记得清清楚楚就好像昨天发生的一样

I remember the whole thing clearly as though it had happened yesterday.

2) 他们中哪个文章写得最好哪个就获奖

Whichever of them writes the best essay will the prize.

3) 事实证明那次预算为一年后的工资上调做好了准备。

It turned out that the budget was ready for a salary increase one year later.

4) 日复一日年复一年,她做着同样的工作但从不抱怨

Day after day and year after year she did the same job, but she never complained.

5) 途中他忍受了种种艰难困苦,但什么都不能阻止他寻找失散的女儿。

She endured all kinds of hardships on the journey, but nothing could keep her from finding her lost daughter.

6) 别跟那帮人混在一起。他们光天化日之下干了很多坏事。

Don’t get mixed up with that game .They have committed many crimes in broad daylight.

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/ungj.html

Top