马达加斯加2电影中英文对白

更新时间:2023-10-15 20:54:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

马达加斯加2中英对白

干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了 Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.

儿子,这儿

No, no, son. Over here.

看见这狮子吗?过来抓他

See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.

儿子,如果你长大以后

Now, son, if you're gonna grow up

像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗

and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight. 大大 Da-da.

阿拉凯,我给你看点东西

Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?

你看见这记号了吗? You see this mark?

你和我是一样的

You and me are the same.

你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样 When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me.

现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?

Now let me see you fight. Ready?

不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞! No, Alakay. No dancing!

你还真自得其乐

You just amuse yourself, don't you?

你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个

You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...

我们再来试一遍

Now, come on, let's try it again.

别这样,阿拉凯 No, Alakay.

-1页-

停下来,别这样!

Stop that right now. Doggone it!

望子成龙,却总是让人失望

It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.

马库加,你还想挑战我?

Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王

Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion,

你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了

you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.

在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you:

你为什么总是想当狮王?

Why do you want to become the alpha lion?

我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明? I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart...

?我还想让所有人对我唯命是从

...and I want everyone else to do what I say.

数到三,我就上了,一? We fight on three. One...

注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的 Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.

二,三! Two, three!

- 谁才是狮王? - 是你

- Who's the alpha lion? - You are.

你可别再忘了 Don't you forget it.

看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力? And that, Alakay, is how you attack...

阿拉凯? Alakay?

马达加斯加2中英对白

对了,过来,小猫咪 That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.

这个漂亮

This one's a beauty.

能值几个钱的

He'll be worth a few bucks.

越来越简单了

It just gets easier and easier.

爸爸! Daddy!

阿拉凯!阿拉凯! Alakay! Alakay!

阿拉凯! Alakay!

大大! Da-da!

不要啊!不要啊! No! No! No!

阿拉凯! Alakay!

- 爸爸! - 爸爸来了!别怕! - Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on!

大大! Da-da!

阿拉凯! Alakay!

爸爸! Daddy!

片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲 (捕鱼捞起小狮子)

I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle

- 我不喜欢他的样子 - 他有点可爱的

- I don't like the looks of this guy. - He's kind of cute.

他有点炫耀

He's kind of a showoff.

-2页-

你觉得他可爱? You think he's cute? 嗷!! Roar!!

纽约之王?

The King of New York City...

?雄狮阿历克斯 ...Alex the Lion!

我还是觉得他有点炫耀

I still think he's kind of a showoff.

他是个动物

The guy's an animal.

也许他需要轻松一下 我们也需要度个假什么的

Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.

少来了,我们能去哪里度假?

Come on, where would we go on vacation?

我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州 I don't know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!

包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物

On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,

今晚从中央动物园逃脱

escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.

动物们被追逃进了中央车站

The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.

他是只讨厌的小猫 He was a very bad kitty.

动物保护组织曾说服动物园

Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials

将动物们送去非洲

to have the animals sent to Africa,

马达加斯加2中英对白

他们如今惊讶的获知,运载动物们去非洲的货船

were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the animals

今天据悉在海上失踪

was reported missing today.

今晚,数百纽约市民在动物园聚集

Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo

哀悼他们喜爱的动物们

to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.

每个人都在想, 他们现在在哪呢?

The question on everyone's mind, where are they now?

大家一起来,你们都会唱的,不老套的 Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!

我们会想念你们这些小毛球的 你们真是好听众

We'll miss you little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!

很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶

Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.

如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访,随时给我们打电话

If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first.

说真的,要打电话,好不好? Seriously though, call. OK?

安静点,诸位

Settle down, everybody. Be quiet!

你们不尝尝这个就走可不行 You can't leave without this!

很惊喜吧,怪胎们! Surprise, freaks!

摇起来,摇起来 Shake it! Shake it.

看,我是个美女,我是个美女,一起来

-3页-

Look, I'm a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!

我是个美女,假的啦,是我,朱利安国王 I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien!

谁被我迷倒啦?举手

Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!

怪胎们,你们肯定很开心, 因为我要和你们一起走

Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.

哦,不用了,多谢 Oh, no, thank you.

要的,多谢,那是我的飞机! Yes, thank you. It's my plane!

在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前?

Until I return with the spoils from the new country...

?史迪威是老大!

...Stevie will be in charge!

我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊 I don't think they like that idea.

你说什么,史迪威?

What are you saying, Stevie?

不会吧 No.

可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能?

Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible?

真是小淘气!史迪威说?

Naughty little thing! Stevie says...

把蛋糕给他们吃吧! Let them eat cake!

朱利安国王,等等我! King Julien, wait for me!

我已经收拾好了!旅程也计划好了!

I'm all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned!

啊,是莫特!烦人的家伙!

马达加斯加2中英对白

Oh, no! It's Mort! He's so annoying!

别让他上来,抓住他!

Don't let him on. Stop that thing!

他带着剪刀和护手霜!

He's carrying scissors and hand cream!

大家都进去,快点,快进去!

Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!

- 支架 - 检查完毕 - Struts. - Check.

- 机翼 - 检查完毕 - Flaps. - Check.

- 引擎,咖啡机 - 检查完毕 - Engine. Coffee maker. - Check.

你们这些傻瓜! You guys!

想都别想 Oopsie-daisy!

这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了

That has to be the second biggest slingshot I've ever seen.

不过没办法啦,全体注意 But it'll have to do. Attention.

我是机长

This is your captain speaking.

一旦发生紧急情况,请穿上救生夹克

In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head

然后和这个世界说再见 then kiss your... good-bye.

纽约,我们来了!

New York City, here we come!

请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧

Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies.

各路神仙?破烂?说什么? Personal God, hunk? What?

-4页-

启动了,机长 We are go, sir.

开门!我还没进去!

Open the door! I'm outside!

如果机舱失压

If cabin pressure is lost,

请戴上面具,别让人看见你吓得要死

place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression.

对不起,小姐,这带子不该是连在座位上的吗?

Miss, aren't these supposed to be attached to my seat?

- 不是,先生 - 好了,小伙子们,发射! - No, sir. - OK, boys, launch!

发射! Launch!

- 发射! - 发射! - Launch! - Launch!

有鬼! Gremlin!

嗨,莫特 Hey, Mort. 嗨! Hi!

真奇怪

That was weird.

- 有人还没睡醒 - 我觉得我刚才看见莫特在机翼上

- Somebody's dreaming. - I think I saw Mort on the plane wing.

是你太想念马达加斯加了

You got Madagascar on the brain.

我一定会想的

I know I'm gonna miss it.

那儿是很不错,不过我觉得 我们离的越远记忆越美好

马达加斯加2中英对白

It was incredible. I think it'll seem more fun the further we are from it.

哪种美好?就像你咬了我屁股那样? Like when you bit me on the butt?

我会把你念念不忘的这事用在舞台上

I'm gonna take that thing you're holding onto and use it onstage.

算是我的沙拉吧台上的情感点心吧

It's all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.

我的屁股也算是吧台上的点心吗? (上集阿历克斯曾因饥饿咬了马蒂的屁股) Are the butts next to the croutons?

你不必处处讽刺我吧

You don't need to be sarcastic.

等我们回去了,我想要参加相亲计划

When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.

相亲计划?

Breeding program?

我们已经够年纪谈婚论嫁了

We reach a point when we want to meet somebody.

应该安定下来,发展一段感情 Settle down, have a relationship.

看得出来 I can see that.

什么感情?约会吗? What? Like dating?

没错,是约会 Yeah, dating.

和?和别人? Other... other guys?

什么叫“和别人”?

What do you mean, other guys?

糟了! Darn it!

-5页-

餐饮服务怎么拖了这么久还没来?! What is holding up that beverage service?!

我去看看

I'm gonna go check.

你们继续聊吧,我得睡一会

You all keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.

真好笑! It's so funny!

我喜欢开怀大笑!笑起来?

I like laughing! It's such a nice experience!

真有意思! To laugh!

能麻烦你回去吗? 这里是头等舱

Do you mind going back? This is first class.

我可不是针对你,不过我们可比你高贵多了!

It's nothing personal. We're just better than you. Maurice, I'm open! Hit me!

那是维瓦尔第吗?

- He shoots, he scores! - Is that Vivaldi?

- 机舱奴隶 - 您有什么需要,马克维茨先生 - In-flight slave. - Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz?

用银盘子把我的坚果端上来 Bring my nuts on a silver platter.

我只是想问问 我们要的饮料好了没有 We were checking on our drink order.

对不起,人手不够

Sorry. Been a little backed up.

- 那我还是回去? - 你身子在哪?

- I guess I'll go back... - Where's your body?

你真是让我不爽!能麻烦你回去吗?

You're freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please?

难道这航班没有等级区分的吗?

What happened to the separation of the classes?

马达加斯加2中英对白

这些所谓民主之类的东西都是一时的啦 I'm sure this democracy thing is just a fad.

我们去吃点菠萝吧,小可爱

We'll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo.

机长,看 Skipper, look.

分析一下 Analysis.

看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常 比如故障什么的

Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction.

我倒是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮 还有催眠效果

I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.

也对,长官 That too, sir.

好吧,里克? Right! Rico?

飞行手册! Manual!

解决了

Problemo solved.

- 我们可能没燃料了 - 你怎么知道的? - We may be out of fuel. - Why do you think so?

一号引擎不转了

We've lost engine one...

二号引擎的火也熄了

...and engine two is no longer on fire.

系好安全带,小伙子们 Buckle up, boys.

别看,宝贝,情况可能变得很糟糕 Don't look, doll. This might get hairy.

全体注意,我是机长

Attention! This is your captain.

-6页-

我一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布 好消息是,我们马上要降落了

I have good and bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately.

坏消息是,我们坠机降落

The bad news is, we're crash-landing.

你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的啦

When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice.

谢谢乘坐企鹅航空

But thanks for choosing Air Penguin.

举手,莫里斯!举起手来更好玩!

Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms!

我会飞哦! I can fly!

这次看来躲不掉了,我告诉你 你是我的真心朋友

This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend!

谢谢,哥们,你也是

Thanks, buddy! You're the best ever!

- 那么,那事你也不介意吧? - 什么事,随便说!

- And you won't mind when I tell you... - Tell me anything!

我摔坏了你的iPod! I broke your iPod!

按键太小,我抓狂了!

The buttons were so small! It made me mad!

- 惨绝人寰啊! - 对不起啦! - The horror! - I'm sorry!

- 我要杀了你,咬屁股的混蛋! - 真的是意外啦!

- I'll kill you, butt-biter! - It was an accident!

- 意外啦! - 混蛋! - An accident! - Butt-biter!

我爱你,格罗丽雅!我一直爱着你!

马达加斯加2中英对白

I love you, Gloria! I always have!

就像爱沙滩和读书那样的爱

Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach.

天啊,宝贝,你抖的像风中落叶

Goodness, doll, you're shaking like a leaf.

里克,玩够了

Rico, you've had your fun.

拉起来 Pull up.

放下起落架 Gear down.

慢慢的,温柔的触地

Gently. You just want to kiss the ground.

如飞鸟啄食,像温柔爱抚 就像你亲你妹妹那样

Just a peck, a smooch, like you'd kiss your sister.

我是说,温柔点! I said, kiss it!

现在稍稍刹下车就好了

Now just a little brake. Just a touch. 将军

I believe that's checkmate.

执行紧急迫降,机翼向上!拉!

Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!

哦,我们到了 Oh, we're here.

到底怎么回事? What in the world?

飞机哪去了?你们把飞机怎么了?

What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?

没事,我还活着 I'm OK. I'm alive.

我连小睡一会都不行 这不是肯尼迪国际机

-7页-

I can't even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK.

科瓦斯基,伤亡报告 Kowalski, casualty report.

只有两名乘客失踪

Two passengers unaccounted for.

结果还不错嘛,干得好,小伙子们

That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys.

谁说企鹅不能飞的?

Who says a penguin can't fly?

嗨,你们这还庆祝?看看飞机

Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!

- 我们会修好的 - 你们要怎么修? - We'll fix it. - How are you gonna fix this?

勇气、口水还有一卷胶带

Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape.

我们可以在六到九月内修好

We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.

- 六十九个月?! - 不,是六到九个月 - Sixty-nine months?! - No, six to nine months.

科瓦斯基,我们要化挫折为力量

Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.

- 这个数字你是怎么得来的? - 你负责重新装配

- Where'd you get that number? - I want you to reconfigure the design.

你是怎么估计时间的? How do you estimate that?

你,帅哥,你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先 Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a latrine.

等等,你评什么?

Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck?

马达加斯加2中英对白

你说什么?好吧,你负责,飞机你来修 Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You fix the plane.

谁说你有资格让我负责的?

Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?

好吧,那么,还是我负责 OK, then I'll remain in charge.

没错,你负责吧

Yeah, you will remain in charge.

你和你那些朋友别来妨碍我们

You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.

太对了,因为我决定...

Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.

- 很好 - 听着,这事我们没完

- Good for you. - Well, this discussion isn't over.

高等哺乳生物,你们留下来 Higher mammals! Stay with us.

我们可以用到你们的大脑皮层和可握拳的手

We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.

菲尔,我该先用肥皂给你洗洗手的

Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.

这到底?他们要怎么修好飞机?

How in the hell-o will they fix this plane?!

勇气和口水

You know, grit and spit and spit.

很多的勇气和口水,众志成城之类

A lot of spit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness.

听起来没什么希望

That don't sound too promising.

太对了,我们困在这儿了 You're right. We're stuck here.

只要我们大家还在一起就没事

As long as we're together, we'll be OK.

-8页-

没错,不过相爱可没法送我们回家 Yeah, but love ain't gonna get us home.

看,狮子! Behold! The lion!

- 大伙们 - 看够了,走吧

- People! - There is much to see. Moving on.

等等,等等,伙计们! Wait, wait, wait! People!

- 他们会帮我们的 - 等等! - They'll help us! - Wait up!

- 伙计们!伙计们! - 帮帮我们! - People! Stop! - Help us!

如果你们停下来 我就给你们签名! If you stop, I'll autograph those!

我认识你! I know you! 你 You.

是那只讨厌的小猫 It's the bad kitty.

喜欢这招吗!

How do you like some of that?!

还有这招! Come in, Tokyo!

正中要害

Right in the batteries.

你觉得老奶奶就不能照顾自己?

You think an old lady can't take care of herself?

下次我就不会对你这么客气了! Next time, I won't go so easy on you!

谢谢,亲爱的 Thank you, dear. 开车

Moving on!

马达加斯加2中英对白

你疯了吗?我们需要帮助 你却骚扰老太太?

Are you out of your mind? We need help and you harass old ladies?!

疯了?

Out of my mind?

谁才疯了?

Who's out of my mind now?

- 看看能不能打通 - 没问题

- See if you can get an operator. - No problem.

说我疯了,我们要回家了

Out of my mind. We're going home.

消息E-4 Message E-4.

用户已漫游出信号覆盖范围

The service user has roamed outside the coverage area.

请稍候再试

Please try again later.

我花眼了吗? Am I trippin'?

这些斑马?和我一样哦 All those zebras... like me.

- 我们在哪? - 圣地亚哥 - Where are we? - San Diego.

这次我有40%的把握

This time I'm 40 percent sure.

- 我认识这里 - 我觉得是非洲 - I know this place. - I think it's Africa.

非洲? Africa?

一定是啦 It's got to be.

我们祖先的摇篮 Our ancestral crib.

这都藏在我们的血脉里,我能感觉到! It's in our blood. I can feel it!

-9页-

不,不仅仅是这样?

No, it's more than that. It's like...

?像是似曾相识,好像我来过这 ...deja vu, like I've been here before.

这就叫寻根! It's like Roots!

不是,像是? No, it's like...

?似曾相识,像是我来过这里 ...deja vu, like I've been here before.

我是阿历克斯! Me Alex!

我和我朋友们飞来的 Me and me friends fly,

在一个金属大鸟里飞来的 fly in great metal bird.

然后掉了下来! Then plummet!

砸到地上! Smash ground! 嘭!

Go boom!

然后我们相遇了

Then here we emerge.

我们只带来快乐

We offer only happiness

和问候

and good greetings.

他是在演坠机吗?

Is he dancing about a plane crash?

没错,我们?没错 Yeah. We just... yeah.

我本来以为?对不起 I thought... Sorry.

你们是从保护区外面来的?

马达加斯加2中英对白

You came from off the reserve?

远得很,我们其实从中央公园动物园来的 Way off. From the Central Park Zoo, actually.

别勉强了

Don't strain yourself.

怎么回事?

What's going on here?

他们说是从保护区外面来的

They say they're from off the reserve.

不可能,从保护区外来的只有人

That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.

你看起来很面熟,我认识你吗? You look familiar. Do I know you?

你们怎么躲过盗猎者的?

How could you survive the hunters?

我们没见到什么偷猎者啊 We didn't see any hunters.

- 你看什么? - 我?没看什么啊

- What are you looking at? - Me? Nothing.

我们的水塘养不起闲人

This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.

你们哪来的回哪去

So skedaddle back to where you came from.

你们这儿有什么经理负责吗? Is there a manager we could talk to?

我明白了,你是来挑战我的! I see. You're here to challenge me!

什么?我没有! What? No! No.

我觉得是这么回事!

That's what it looks like to me!

祖巴,等等 Zuba! Wait.

你没看我有正事吗?

-10页-

I'm trying to take care of business...

我知道,祖巴,你等等 Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on.

阿拉凯? Alakay?

是你吗? Is that you?

不,是阿历克斯,是“克斯” 纽约尼克斯的那个“克斯”

No, it's Alex. Lx. Like New York Knicks.

祖巴,看! Zuba, look!

我生来就有,兽医也查过

I've always had that. The vet checked it out.

其实是个很漂亮的胎记

It's kind of a beauty spot, really.

这个记号 A mark.

好吧,气氛好像有点奇怪 All right, this is a little weird.

亲爱的,他回来了 Honey, he's come home.

什么? What?

你终于回家了 You've come home. 儿子 Son. 爸爸 Dad.

妈妈和爸爸?妈妈和爸爸! Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad!

妈妈和爸爸!是我的妈妈和爸爸! Mom and Dad! It's my mom and dad!

我有妈妈和爸爸了! I got a mom and dad!

马达加斯加2中英对白

晚安,阿拉凯 Good night, Alakay.

我的孩子,我亲生的孩子 My boy. My own boy.

我儿子是个大王 My son's a king.

我儿子是个大王 My son's a king.

晚安,妈妈

Good night, Mom.

晚安,阿拉凯 Good night, Alakay. 飞飞 Foofie.

看啊 ,我的飞飞! Look at foofie! My foofie!

飞飞,飞飞,我的飞飞

Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie!

还没发现人烟,大家都很疲劳

No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired.

我们好像迷路了 I think we're lost.

老奶奶,你知道你要去哪吗?

Nana, do you know where you're going?

不知道,不过我斗志昂扬,面带笑容

No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.

是吗,那好吧

Sure, right, OK. Yeah, all right.

-有人了 - 你们怎么在这里?

- It's people. - How did you get here?

- 你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了? - 我们也迷路了啊

- Can you help us? We're lost. - We're lost too.

太可怕了,黑白流氓闪电袭击 我们的车被

-16页-

他们抢去了

It was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep!

- 我们的车也被他们抢去了啊 - 那我们怎么办?

- That happened to our jeep too! - What do we do?

我们怎么活下去? How will we all survive?

没有食物,没有水,没有地方住 我们到底该怎么办?

No food, no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?!

你们可以选择让自然征服你们

You can let nature get the best of you,

你们也可以征服自然

or you can get the best of nature.

大家围过来,孩子们 我们是纽约人,对不对?

Gather 'round, children. We're New Yorkers, right? 没错 Yeah.

我们在钢筋水泥的丛林里都生存下来了! We survive the concrete jungle!

需要食物时,我们去找热狗摊

When we need food, we hunt for a decent hot dog stand.

- 是不是? - 她说得对 - Am I right? - She's right.

需要地方住的时候,我们建起了摩天大楼 When we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.

- 说的太好了 - 需要水的时候,我们建起了大坝

- Exactly! - When we need water, we build a dam.

我们是纽约人,我们自豪的高呼! We're New Yorkers, for crying out loud!

我们在纽约能做到的事

马达加斯加2中英对白

If we can make it there,

我们在任何地方都能做到 we can make it anywhere!

我来了,朱利安国王 I'm coming, King Julien!

大坏鱼!大坏鱼! Bad fishy! Bad fishy!

不对,是鲨鱼啊!糟了糟了! No, shark, no! Sit!

我为什么要笑呢? Why am I laughing?

我们凑齐了全部配件,不过进度有点拖延 We have all the parts we need, but we're slightly behind schedule.

- 拖延程度如何? - 六到九年 - How slightly? - Six to nine years.

- 六十九年? - 不是,是六到九年 - Sixty-nine years? - No, six to nine years.

小兵,我们的猴子呢?

Private! What happened to our thumbs?

他们昨天开始就失踪了

Haven't seen them since yesterday. 该死

Darn you, Darwin!

竟敢在我眼皮底下溜号,小兵,你跟我来 Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private! You're coming with me.

里克,你跟我来!

Rico! You're coming with me!

- 我要送他们上军事法庭 - 不必了!

- We'll bring them in for court martial. - That won't be necessary!

我们帮你们招募了些兄弟,机长

We've recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper.

太好了,我成猴子军长了 Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

-17页-

我可不觉得 Oh, I doubt that.

别浪费时间了,我们开始工作吧 Enough lollygagging. Let's get to work.

你们分成三组,第一组负责制作机体

There'll be three groups. Group Alpha will do sheet metal fabrication.

第二组负责装配,第三组负责后勤

Group Bronson handles assembly. Group George Peppard, craft services.

有什么问题? Any questions?

没有太好了,开始工作吧! Good! Let's get to work.

我真想亲你一口,猴子

I'd like to kiss you, monkey man.

勉为其难吧,虽然你长得丑 All right, but you're so darn ugly.

记住,小家伙们 真正的舞者是用心来表演的

Remember, little cub scouts, a great dance performance comes from the heart.

只要用心,你就战无不胜

Straight from the heart, you'll never go wrong.

随便你,先生 Sure, mister.

嗨,阿拉凯,我刚好路过,过来给你鼓鼓劲 Hey, Alakay, I just happened to walk by, I thought I'd wish you luck.

- 你不会紧张吧?有吗? - 哪有,我靠这吃饭的

- You're not nervous, are you? - Nah, it's my thing.

在我看来,胜利的关键在于选择对手

In my opinion, the key to this is choosing the right competitor.

所以这是PK赛制吗?

马达加斯加2中英对白

You mean, this is like a dance battle sort of thing?

- PK淘汰赛? - 对吧 - Like a dance-off? - Sure.

太好了,我喜欢自由发挥 Great. I love that. Freestyle.

谁够格跟我比?好让比赛精彩点

Who'd be a good match for me? Just to keep things interesting.

这我可帮不上忙

Well, I wish I could help,

因为祖宗法纪不允许我多嘴

but that's strictly against our ancient tradition and all we hold sacred.

不过如果是我的话,我肯定选提西

But if it was me out there... I'd choose Teetsi.

提西,好吧,听起来蛮有趣的 Teetsi. OK. Sounds interesting.

马库加,对吧?多谢

Makunga, right? Thank you.

你是祖巴的孩子嘛,随时效劳,上去露一手吧

Anything for Zuba's boy. Go get 'em, tiger.

振作精神 Shake it out.

五六七八

A five, six, seven, eight.

我们上,开始了 Let's go, let's do this.

成年仪式,现在开始

Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.

- 加油啊,宝贝!让妈妈骄傲一下! - 别这样,我正要主持?

- Come on, baby! Make Mama proud! - Woman, I'm trying to take...

没问题,妈妈! On it, Mom!

-18页-

谁想第一个上场?

Who will be the first participant?

我,哦,让我上,让我上!

Me! Oh! Me, me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me, me! Please, me?

就你吧,又高又帅的这位

How about you? The tall, handsome one.

选择你的对手吧

Yeah. Choose your opponent.

让我想想 Let me see.

我要挑?

I guess I'll pick...

?提西? ...Teetsi?

提西?他为什么挑提西? Teetsi? Why did he pick Teetsi?

这才是我儿子,勇敢无畏!

That's my boy! He's got some gumption there!

来人,把他叫醒!

Somebody, wake him up!

好吧,提西,来吧,我们比试一下

All right, so, Teetsi, come on. Let's do this, huh?

来吧,小提西,让我看看你的实力

Come on, little tsetse fly. Let's see your stuff. Bring it.

- 开始吧! - 好啊 - Let's dance! - OK.

不过我警告你?

But let me warn you that I am a protege of...

?我可是霍西和罗宾斯的得意门生 ...Fosse and Robbins!

不是跳舞,是决斗! Not \

是斗舞吗?没问题啊

马达加斯加2中英对白

Dance fight! You got it.

- 他是在跳舞吗? - 他到底在干嘛? - Is he dancing? - What's he doing?

他不可能是在跳舞吧

I know that boy is not dancing.

比我想象中顺利多了

This is even better than I thought.

阿拉凯,转身

Alakay, turn around!

不,老爸,应该是: 小跳、摆头、摇臀然后才是转身

No, Pop, it's hop, shuffle, ball change, hip swish, turn around.

哦,不会吧 Oh, no.

阿拉凯,你受伤了吗? Alakay! Are you hurt?

是的,我受伤了 Yeah, I am.

我赢了吗? Did I... did I win?

当然没有,儿子 No, son.

怎么会这样?

How could this happen?

你告诉我说你是一方之王 大王可不会打输 You told us you were a king. A king does not get beat.

我是大王,我是纽约之王

I am a king. I'm the King of New York.

那是我的艺名,我上台表演的时候用的 It's my stage name. Like for when I perform.

表演? Perform?

太不幸了,阿拉凯没通过测试

Oh, no, this is horrible! Alakay has failed the test!

-19页-

谁能想象,今天祖巴居然要流放?

Who would have ever imagined that today Zuba would have to banish...

?自己的亲儿子? ...his own son?

-祖巴,不要 Zuba, no.

祖巴,要的 Zuba, yes.

很不幸,狮王必须要驱逐不合格的成员 Sadly, the alpha lion must cast out all failures.

那么,我不当这个狮王了

Then I'm no longer the alpha lion.

爸爸,你干什么?

Dad, what are you doing?

爸爸,不要!你别这样 Dad, no! You can't do this.

谁能来接替祖巴的位置?

Who could possibly take Zuba's place?

谁来? Anyone?

有人吗?没人? Someone? No one?

你吗? You, sir!

恐怕不是 I guess not.

虽然这样很不好意思

Well, I... this is all very awkward,

不过这个重担还是我来担吧

but I suppose I could carry this tremendous burden.

提西,把帽子拿来 Teetsi! Get the hat.

作为新的领袖,我宣布流放阿拉凯! As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay!

马达加斯加2中英对白

并且他要戴着耻辱之帽?

He shall wear this Hat of Shame...

?离开水源

...and leave the watering hole

期限为一千年,或者一辈子 for a thousand years, or life!

那个长适用哪个

Whichever comes last.

过去,过去,走开!

Shoo, shoo! Get out of here!

你应该先告诉我们 你不是真正的大王,儿子

You should have told us you weren't a real king, son!

你也没先告诉我要决斗啊!

You never told me I'd have to fight anybody!

你以为呢?

What did you expect?!

我不知道,也许你该说明白的 “儿子,那可是决斗哦!”

I don't know! Maybe a little fatherly advice like, \

- 你不是狮子吗? - 但是我这辈子都没打过架

- You're a lion! - But I never fought another lion!

你当然没有啦,你忙着跳舞呢 No, I guess not. You dance!

当然还干别的事,问题是那个马库加给我下了套

And other stuff! Your pal, Makunga, set me up back there!

- 这些都不会发生,如果? - 如果你是只真正的雄狮

- None of this would have happened... - If you were a real lion.

- 祖巴! - 是啊,我就这么说了! - Zuba! - Yeah, I said it!

-20页-

真正的雄狮 A real lion. 多谢 Thanks.

真是多谢你 Thanks a lot. 锯子 Saw.

缝合线 Suture. 擦汗 Swab.

你挡住光线了,史蒂文 You're in my light, Stephen.

你肩膀上有个褐色斑点

You have a brown spot on your shoulder.

你观察真仔细啊,不过你看的再仔细一点你会发现我全身都是斑点

That's very observant, Stephen. As you can see, I'm covered in brown spots.

过几周,骨头就都长好了

OK! That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.

那么我不用去等死了?

So I don't have to pick out a dying hole?

当然不用,蒂姆,你的人生才刚刚开始 No, you got your whole life ahead of you.

- 真的吗? - 去玩吧

- Really? - Go out and grab it by the horns.

- 谢谢你,马克维茨医生! - 使劲玩吧,真可爱

- Thank you, Dr. Mankiewicz! - Break a leg! Sweet kid.

那个斑点有点像巫医病的症状啊

This spot looks like Witch Doctor's Disease.

什么巫医病?从没听说过有这么搞笑的病 Witch Doctor's Disease? That's the most ridiculous disease I've ever heard of.

马达加斯加2中英对白

我和儿子一起跳舞啊,我想是 I'm dancing with my son! I think.

不要想,爸爸,要感觉! Don't think, Dad. Feel!

蝴蝶穿花! Butterfly!

我感觉到了!我感觉到了! I'm feeling it! I'm feeling it! 嗷! Roar!

跳的真不错,现在该吃饭了! That was beautiful. Now let's eat!

爸爸,当心! Dad, look out!

这是? What the...

阿历克斯!快上去! Alex! Get in!

她手里有枪,快走啊!

She's got a gun! Get out while we can!

- 什么? - 她手里有枪! - What? - She's got a gun!

快走!传话过去!

Get out while we can! Pass it on!

他说炸掉大坝让大家开心一下吧!

He said let's have some fun and take out the dam. Basset hound.

机长,阿历克斯说要炸掉水坝

Skipper! Alex wants to take out the dam.

没问题,他就来当炸弹吧! All right! But it's his funeral.

- 飞向水坝! - 明白,机长! - Hard to port! - Aye-aye, Skippy!

加油!加油啊!

Bring it on! Bring it on!

回来!那是我的晚饭!

-36页-

Come back! That's my dinner!

科瓦斯基,全速前进 Kowalski, full throttle.

音乐! Music!

- 我喜欢这首歌 - 经典就是经典 - I like this song. - It never gets old.

的确琅琅上口嘛 注意!降低高度!

It does have a catchy hook. Come about! Bring her in low!

各位抓紧扶稳,我们去搞垮水坝!

Hold onto your skirts! It's dam-busting time!

抓紧啦,我们来啦!

Hold on tight, baby! Here we go!

告诉他们别这样!升上去!不然我们会死的!Tell them no! Pull up! They'll kill us!

肯定有别的办法的!传话过去!

There's got to be another way! Pass it on!

他们说别爬升,让我们死吧,这是唯一的办法了

They say no pull up. Kill us. There's no other way. Basset hound.

你没搞错吗? Are you sure?

真是舍生取义啊

Men, there is no sacrifice greater than someone else's.

这不是真的!医务兵! No! Medic!

加速!

Ramming speed!

来吧! Bring it on!

讨厌的小猫 Bad kitties.

我不知道祭品怎么没效果

I don't know why the sacrifice didn't work.

马达加斯加2中英对白

理论没错啊

The science seemed so solid.

如果我不是口哨吹的太好的话 我自己就去当祭品了

I'd jump right in that volcano if I wasn't so good at whistling.

是您!我找到您了! It's you! I found you!

莫特? Mort?

大坏鱼! Bad fishy!

水神不知道喜不喜欢海鲜

I wonder if the gods like seafood.

拭目以待吧 Let's find out.

看啊 ,玛瑞斯 Look, Maurice.

- 真灵验啊 - 我成功了 - That was quick. - I did it!

我成功!我成功了! I did it! I did it!

是啊,你立功了! OK, you did it!

噢!太好了! Oh, yes!!

看啊! Look!

- 是阿拉凯! - 是祖巴! - It's Alakay! - It's Zuba!

你们成功了! You did it!

阿拉凯,祖巴,你们成功了! Alakay, Zuba, you did it!

祖巴!阿拉凯! Zuba! Alakay!

-37页-

你们回来了! You're back!

你们没事我真是太高兴了 I'm so glad you're safe! 让开

Out of my way.

好吧,好吧 Well, well, well.

如果我没记错的话,你不当狮王了

You know, Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quit the pride.

而你,被逐出狮群了 And you were kicked out.

所以别指望你们能咸鱼翻身

So don't think that this changes anything.

没错,您是大王,我们还专门给您带回来了礼物

You're right. In fact, we humbly present you with this token of appreciation.

一个雄狮味十足的包包 这在纽约可是很流行的

A man bag. Very popular where Im from.

- 我真不知道说什么好 - 您带了可以尽显雄风,还能装东西

- Don't know what to say. - Still be tough and carry your stuff.

这背带可调的?真不错 我散步时挎着可真是太时髦了

Does the strap adjust? This will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking.

不过你们还是要被流放 But you're still banished.

我们知道你会这么说 We figured you'd say that.

我的包包! My handbag!

你这讨厌的小猫! You bad kitty!

马达加斯加2中英对白

不要啊!不要啊!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

你证明了自己,儿子 You deserve this, son.

这荣耀该是你的

Welcome to the pride.

谢谢,老爸,不过这该是你的 Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you.

不,儿子,是我们的! No, son. To us!

我的儿子!纽约之王!

My son! The King of New York!

我的好孩子! That's my baby!

真爱超越一切界限

Love transcends all differences.

今天我们在这里欢聚 见证这样的爱情

We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.

不管人生起落,你们是否都会终生厮守? Do you take each other, for better or for worse?

还是“起”吧 For better, please.

你们这对真是?好奇怪啊 What a beautiful, weird couple!

不会长久的

That's not going to last.

我可以亲下新娘吗? Can I kiss the bride?

当然不行!音乐! No! Music!

- 支架! - 检查完毕! - Struts. - Check.

- 机翼! - 检查完毕! - Flaps! - Check.

-38页-

- 钻石和黄金 - 检查完毕 - Diamonds and gold. - Check.

- 再见咯 - 我们会想你们的! - Bye-bye! - We'll miss you!

再见啦! See you later!

在蒙特卡洛度完蜜月后,我们会回来的 We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo,

也许是金子花光的时候

or whenever the gold runs out.

早点回来! Come back soon!

妈妈,让他们多玩会吧 反正纽约又不会跑,是不是,伙计们?

Mom, let them take their time. New York isn't going anywhere, right, guys?

说的没错!

You're right about that!

只要我能和她在一起? As long as I'm with her...

?在哪都是天堂

...and you two, I don't care where we are.

她笑起来真美

She has the most amazing laugh.

爱果然是没界限啊! Love has no boundaries!

看来你得忍受我们一段时间了

Looks like you're stuck with us for a while.

爸爸?怎么了? Dad? What's wrong?

我只是觉得我们可以?

I just thought we could hang out a bit and...

- 你骗到我了! - 我骗到你了,儿子! - You got me! - I got you, son!

我的招数都被你学去了

马达加斯加2中英对白

You got me with my thing. You brought it back around on me.

我骗到你了! I got you, son!

老爹还不赖吧,是不是,马蒂? The old man's not too bad, eh, Marty?

- 马蒂?谁是马蒂? - 少来了 - Marty? Who's Marty? - Come on.

- 我不知道谁是马蒂 - 你骗不了我

- I don't know no Marty. - You can't fool me.

这儿没马蒂啊

Ain't no Marty here.

马蒂!我看你眼睛就知道是你啦

Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it's you.

我一直在流浪 永远在流浪

See, I've been traveling Been traveling forever

现在找到一个家 像是在天堂徜徉

But now that I found a home feels like I'm in heaven

我一直在流浪 永远在流浪

See, I've been traveling Been traveling forever

现在找到一个家

But now that I'm home

嗨,大家摇起来!大家摇起来!

Hey! Shake the hot things! Shake the hot things!

摇起来呀摇起来!

Shake 'em! Shake 'em! Shake 'em!

-39页-

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/tahf.html

Top