江苏宝应2018七年级英语上学期第一次单元测试(月考)

更新时间:2024-05-31 15:46:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

江苏省宝应县2017-2018学年七年级英语上学期第一次单元测试

(月考)试题

一、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分) ( )1. you good at ?

A. Do, dance B. Do, dancing C. Are, dance D. Are, dancing ( )2. At weekends , Simon always for half an hour.

A. go running B. go to run C. goes to run D. goes running ( )3. your long or short ?

A. Is, hair B. Are, hairs C. Does, hair D. Do, hairs ( )4. I like playing , but my sister likes playing . A. basketball, piano B. basketball, the piano

C. the basketball, piano D. the basketball, the piano ( )5. It’s 8 o’clock in the morning. Let’s our class. A. begin B. begins C. beginning D. to begin ( )6. Can you my little dog , please ?

A. look at B. look for C. look after D. look like

( )7. His father is talking the teacher his son’s English. A. with, with B. about, about C. with, about D. about, with ( )8. We are in .

A. class five, grade seven B. grade seven, class five

C. Class Five, Grade seven D. Grade seven, class Five ( )9. Li Hua plays football very .He is a player. A. good , well B. well , good C. well , well D. good , good ( )10.--Is your name John ? --- .

A. Yes, I’m B. Yes, I am C. Yes, it is D. Yes, it isn’t

( )11. The music makes great .

A. me , feel B. I , feel C. me, feels D. I, feels ( )12. ---“Where my glasses ?”---“ on the desk.”

A. is, It B. are, They C. is, It’s D. are,

They’re

( )13. Everyone in my family music.

A. enjoys listening B. enjoys listening to C. enjoy listening to D. enjoy listening

( )14.There’s “h”, “o”, “u” and “r” in the word “hour”.

A. a , an , an , a B. an , an, a , an C. an , an ,an , a D. a , an , a , a

( )15. in the sun bad .

A. Read, is

is

B. Reads, is C. Reading, are D. Reading,

二、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分)

Wang Xiaojun is 12 years old. He lives in the country in Hubei Province. Today is his ____1____. His parents prepair a nice ___2___ for him, but the boy says, ‘I won't have the dinner ___3____ after the dinner, today is over, and my parents are going ___4___ Shenzhen tomorrow. I don’t want to let ___5___ go.’

It is the first birthday that Wang Xiaojun is ____6____ with his parents in three years. In the past three years, his parents stayed in Shenzhen and worked to make ___7____. They haven't seen their son ___8____ three years. Tomorrow they ___9___ leave home to go to Shenzhen.

Wang is not the only stay-at-home child(留守儿童). In the country of China, there are more than 20 million children ____10____ at home without their parents. Stay-at-home children face a lot of __11____. Many of them stay with their _____12______. They get less care (关心)from ____13____. They often ____14___ lonely(孤独). Some of them don't study well because their parents can't help them ____15____ study.

The Chinese government show cares about the children very much and is trying to solve their problems. 1. A. test

B. Open Day

C. birthday

D. bad day D. skirt D. so D. away D. him D. plans D.can D. working D. hobby

D. D.

2. A. dinner B. present C. shirt 3. A. but 4. A. to

B. from

B. because C. and

C. for C. them

5. A. me B. us 7. A. machines B. money 8. A. to B. for 9. A. will

10. A. leaving 11. A. homework 12. A. teachers grandparents 13. A. teachers grandparents 14. A. feel 15. A. in

B. find

B. parents

B. staying B. parents

6. A. spending B. learning C. helping

C. on

D. taking D. in

C. clothes

B. are C. should

C. studying

C. friends C. friends

B. housework C. problems

C. be

D. are

D. for

B. with C. on

三、阅读理解(共15小题; 每小题2分,计30分)

阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。

A Club One Open hour: 5:00p.m.—6:30p.m. Day:Monday—Friday the lute(琵琶) Age:8 to 12 Telephone:88830401 Club Three Open hour: 4:30p.m.—6:00p.m. Day:Tuesday Activities: Computers, dancing Age:10 to 13 Telephone:88730401 A.Club One

Club Four Open hour: 3:30p.m.—4:50p.m. Day: Monday — Friday Activities:Making cards, singing Age:15 to 17 Telephone:88940302 B.Club Two C.Club Three D.Club Four

Club Two Open hour:5:30p.m.—6:30p.m. Day:Thursday and Friday pictures Age:12 to 13 Telephone:88930501 Activities:Beijing opera(京剧),playing Activities:Making cards, drawing ( )1. You can go to _______ if you have time from 3:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon. ( )2. We can’t_____ on Tuesday.

A.play the lute B.make cards C.sing D.draw pictures ( )3. Where can you read the passage? A.In the school library. C.On clubs’ walls.

B

Mr and Mrs Smith come from America. They teach English in Yangzhou. They like their jobs. They have a son, Tom and a daughter, Mary. They are all in China now. Mr Smith can speak Chinese. He likes swimming and singing. Mrs Smith likes swimming and running. Tom and Mary like playing chess. They often play games with Chinese boys and girls.

Mr and Mrs Smith like Chinese food very much, but Tom and Mary don’t like it. They like French fries and hamburgers. Mrs Smith wants them to eat more vegetables and fruit. One day, Mrs Smith cooks some vegetables for them. Tom sees them and says, “ I am full(饱的).” And Mary says, “I have something to do.” And she runs away.

( )4. Mr and Mrs Smith are from ____.

A. America B. China C. England D. France ( )5. Mrs Smith is a(n) ____ teacher.

A. Chinese B. P.E C. English D. French ( )6. What does Mr Smith like?

B.In a storybook. D.In an English book.

A. Playing sports. B. Swimming and singing. C. Playing chess. D. Swimming and running.

( )7. Why don’t Tom and Mary eat the vegetables Mrs Smith cooks one day? A. Because they don’t like them. B. Because they like Chinese food. C. Because they are full. D. Because they are busy.

C.

Hello, my dear friends, today here’s a funny cartoon for you! It is a Chinese cartoon. Its name is Happy Sheep(绵羊) and Big Big Wolf(狼).

In this cartoon, there are some sheep and three wolves. Happy Sheep is the leading role(主角). He likes playing football and running. He runs faster than the other sheep. Pretty Sheep likes making clothes and growing flowers. She is very beautiful. Lazy Sheep( 懒羊羊) is clever. But he doesn’t like doing sports. He likes sleeping best. Force Sheep(沸羊羊) is stronger than the other sheep. Warm Sheep is the class monitor(班长)at school. Slow Sheep is 68 years old. He is old. He is the village head. Every sheep has a lovely pet(宠物). Big Big Wolf wants to eat sheep. Red Wolf is Big Big Wolf’s wife. She is very bad. Banana Wolf is nice. He is the friend of the sheep. He likes eating bananas very much. ( )8.________ doesn’t like sports. A. Lazy Sheep B. Force Sheep

C. Warm Sheep D. Happy Sheep

( )9.Pretty Sheep likes ________.

A. playing football B. sleeping C. making clothes D. eating bananas ( )10. ________ is the sheep’s friend. A. Big Big Wolf B. Banana Wolf

C. Red Wolf D. Little Wolf

( )11. There are ________ sheep in the passage(短文). A. four B. five C. six D. seven

D.

These days, many students like playing 3D games. Do you know what 3D games are like? In most 3D games, game players need to control (控制) a character(人物). The character can be a robot(机器人) or a soldier (士兵). Game players usually use the mouse(鼠标) to make the character move around in his own world. Game players can find things such as food and weapons (武器) to help them go on with the game. The character can go straight, sit down, turn left, turn right or pick up things in the game.

Some 3D games have many levels (等级). The character needs to finish different goals for each level. Game players can play against(对抗) their computers, and sometimes they can play with other players on-line. It's great fun to play 3D games. But playing 3D games for long is not good for our study.

( )12. In most 3D games, game players need to _________. A. control a character B. find a robot C. act as a soldier

D. control the computer

B. By using the mouse

D. By moving the computer. B. turn left and turn right

( )13. How do game players make the character move around? A. By using the keyboard C. By telling the directions A. go straight and sit down C. Pick up things

( )14. In the game, the character can _________.

D. A, B and C

( )15. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Some 3D games have many levels.

B. The character needs to finish different goals for each level. C. Game players can only play against their computers.

D. Game players can go on-line and play with other players together. 四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)

A.根据所给句子和汉语提示写出恰当的单词,每空一词。(5分) 1. Everyone in our class (be) good at drawing. 2.Frank likes playing basketball at (weekend). 3.

(read) is a lot of fun, and many students like reading books.

(swim) with his friends.

(make) me feel great and happy. (另外,其他) do you want to talk to?

4. Tommy enjoys 5. Listening to music

B. 用所给词的适当形式填空(5分) 6. Wait a minute, who 7. There are two

(比赛) in our school.

(运动员) in NBA.

8. My sister has a lot of (爱好).

9. I think Lin Shuhao is one of the best basketball 10. I hope his dream comes (真的,真实的). 五、任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

Hi! Do you know the three children? They are in a happy family. Xiao Xue often helps her friends. She is beautiful. She likes study. She studies very hard. She gets up early and finishes her breakfast quickly. Then she goes to school by bike. Liu Xing is a little lazy. He gets up late and then washes his face, brushes his teeth in a hurry. Usually he doesn’t have breakfast.

Then he takes a bus to school. He usually plays basketball after school. In the evening, he seldom does homework. He goes to bed late. Xiao Yu is a lovely boy.

He gets up very slowly and then he usually has breakfast after taking a shower. He takes his father’s car to school. He likes watching TV in the evening. Name Personality (个性) How to go to school Xiao Xue She is 1 . She 3 to school She finishes Habits her breakfast 6 . 9 She likes studying. Liu Xing He is a little lazy. He goes to school by 4 . He goes to school without ___7__ He likes playing 10 . Xiao Yu He is 2 . He goes to school 5 his father’s car . He usually takes a shower 8 breakfast. He likes watching TV. 六、缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分) I like watching f 1 . And my favourite place in Sunshine Town is thecinema. I often go there with my friends. Of c 2 , sometimes I go with my parents. I like a 3 kinds of films. I think seeing a film is not only f 4 . Good films can always h 5 us learn a lot about the world and life. My favourite is the Batman (蝙蝠侠) films. Batman is my h 6 .

He l 7 cool and he fights for his people. The film tells m 8 what a brave man always does.

T 9 are many hot films every year. Not all hot films are good. Guo Jingming’s Tiny Times《小时代》is very hot, b 10 I don’t think it is good. Guo Jingming is good at writing stories. I don’t think he can make nice films. 七、书面表达(计30分)

A.句子翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分) 1.我们的英语老师没有长长的头发。

2.我是 Sunshine Middle School 的一名新生。 3.我在学校有些朋友,他们都戴眼镜。

4.在我空闲时间里,我喜欢听音乐,因为音乐使我开心。 5.我的父母总是谈论他们最喜欢的比赛。 B. 写作(共一题,计20分)。 以“My friend”为题,写一篇作文。 1. 我的朋友叫 Cindy,她 14 岁 2. 她既高又苗条,戴眼镜,留短发。 3. 她来自南京,现在和她的家人住在扬州。 4. 她很擅长英语,并且是英语俱乐部的一名成员。 5. Cindy 想成为一名英语老师。我希望她的梦想能够实现。

注意:1、词数 80 左右,短文应包括所有内容要点。要点表达不分先后,可适当发挥。使短文连贯、通顺。

2、文章中不得出现具体的学校名和人名。

七年级英语答题纸

一、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分) 序号 答案 序号 答案 序号 答案 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 二、完形填空(共 15小题;每小题1分,计15分) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 三、阅读理解(共15小题; 每小题2分,计30分) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)

1.___________2.___________3.___________4.___________5._________ __ 6.___________7. __________8.___________9.__________ 10.___________ 五、任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)

2.___________2.___________3.___________4.___________5._________ __ 6.___________7.__________ 8.___________9.__________ 10.___________ 六、缺词填空(共10空;每小题1分,计10分)

3.___________2.___________3.___________4.___________5._________ __ 6.___________7.__________ 8.___________9.__________ 10.___________ 七、书面表达(计30分)

A. 翻译句子(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分) 1.我们的英语老师没有长长的头发。

2.我是 Sunshine Middle School 的一名新生。 3.我在学校有些朋友,他们都戴眼镜。

4.在我空闲时间里,我喜欢听音乐,因为音乐使我开心。 5.我的父母总是谈论他们最喜欢的比赛。

B. 写作(共一题,计20分)。 以“My friend”为题,写一篇作文。 1. 我的朋友叫 Cindy,她 14 岁 2. 她既高又苗条,戴眼镜,留短发。 3. 她来自南京,现在和她的家人住在扬州。 4. 她很擅长英语,并且是英语俱乐部的一名成员。 5. Cindy 想成为一名英语老师。我希望她的梦想能够实现。 注意:

1、词数 80 左右,短文应包括所有内容要点。要点表达不分先后,可适当发挥。使短文连贯、通顺。

2、文章中不得出现具体的学校名和人名。

_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

七年级英语答案

一、单项选择:1-5 DDABA 6-10 CCCBC 11-15 ADBBD 二、完形填空:1-5 CABAC 6-10ABBAB 11-15 CDBAB

三、阅读理解:1-3 DDC 4-7 ACBA 8-11 ACBC 12-15 ABDC 四、词汇运用:

1. is 2. weekends 3. Reading 4. swimming 5. makes 6. else 7. matches 8.hobbies 9.Players 10. true 五、任务型阅读:

1. helpful 2.lovely 3. rides 4. bus 5. in

6. quickly 7 breakfast 8. before 9.Hobbies/Likes 10 basketball 六、缺词填空:

1. films 2. course 3. all 4. fun 5. help 6. hero 7. looks 8. me 9. There 10. but 七、书面表达 A)翻译句子:

1. Our English teacher doesn’t have long hair. 2. I am a new student in Sunshine Middle School.

3. I have some friends in school and they all wear glasses.

4. In my free time, I like listening to music because music makes me happy. 5. My parents always talk about their favorite game.

B)(20分)略

七年级英语答案 一、单项选择:1-5 DDABA 6-10 CCCBC 11-15 ADBBD 二、完形填空:1-5 CABAC 6-10ABBAB 11-15 CDBAB

三、阅读理解:1-3 DDC 4-7 ACBA 8-11 ACBC 12-15 ABDC 四、词汇运用:

1. is 2. weekends 3. Reading 4. swimming 5. makes 6. else 7. matches 8.hobbies 9.Players 10. true 五、任务型阅读:

1. helpful 2.lovely 3. rides 4. bus 5. in

6. quickly 7 breakfast 8. before 9.Hobbies/Likes 10 basketball 六、缺词填空:

1. films 2. course 3. all 4. fun 5. help 6. hero 7. looks 8. me 9. There 10. but 七、书面表达 A)翻译句子:

1. Our English teacher doesn’t have long hair. 2. I am a new student in Sunshine Middle School.

3. I have some friends in school and they all wear glasses.

4. In my free time, I like listening to music because music makes me happy. 5. My parents always talk about their favorite game.

B)(20分)略

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/t606.html