美国旅游常用英语口语

更新时间:2023-04-29 03:17:02 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

常用英语口语

指南

2

飞机上

¨Where is my seat? (出示登机证给服务人员) 我的座位在那里?

¨Can I put my baggage here ?

我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

¨Could you change my seat,please?

是否可替我更换座位?

¨May I recline my seat?

我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)

¨What kind of drinks do you have?

需要什么饮料吗?

¨What kind of drinks do you have?

机上提供那些饮料?

¨We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

¨Scotch Whisky and water(beer or Red wine), please.

请给我加水威士忌(啤酒、红酒)。

¨Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

¨Beef, please.

请给我牛肉。

¨I feel cold (hot).

我觉得有些冷(热)。

¨May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

1

¨Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?

¨I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

¨How much longer does it take to get to San Francisco?

还有多久到达旧金山?

¨Will this flight get there on time?

这班班机会准时到达吗?

标志牌

¨International arrival:国际到达

¨US Customs/Immigration:海关及移民局

¨U.S. Citizen:美国公民

¨Visitors:外国人访客

¨Crew member:机组人员

¨Domestic Connection、Domestic Transfer:转机通道“

¨Baggage Claim:行李提取

入境

¨May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

¨Where are you staying?

2

你在哪儿住宿?

I’ll be staying at Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel in San Francisco.

我将住在旧金山林肯生活乐趣酒店;

¨What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Tour or Sightseeing.旅游或观光。

¨Do you have a return ticket to China?

是否有中国回程机票?

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

¨How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

15 days.15天。About two weeks. 大约两个星期

¨How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

I have 6000 dollars. 大约6000元。

¨Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

Think you , Have a nice day .

¨Your bags will be available in about 15 minutes. Please have your baggage stubs ready.

您的行李可在15分钟后拿到,请准备好您的行李托寄标签. 3

行李

¨Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

¨I can’t find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

¨Here is my claim tag. 这是我的行李票。

¨Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

¨How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

¨Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

¨It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

¨It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

¨It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

¨Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

¨We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

¨Would you come with me to the office?

请和我到办公室。

4

¨How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

¨Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

¨How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你如何帮我?

¨I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

海关检查柜台

¨Can I see your customs declaration, please?

请让我看看你的海关申报单好吗?

Yes , here you are .

¨Anything to declare?

有什么东西要申报的吗?

No, nothing that I know of.

没有,就我所知道的没有。

¨Are you bringing in any liquor?

你有没有携带酒类?

Yes, Only my own use. No, I'm not.

有,我自己喝的。没有

¨Are you bringing in any cigarettes?

你有没有携带香烟?

Only my own use.

只有我自己要抽的。

5

¨All right. Please open your bags.

好的,请打开你的行李。

Certainly. 好的。

¨What're those? 这些是什么?

It’s all personal stuffs and cosmetics.

这些都是私人物品和化妆品。

¨OK. That'll be all. You may close your bags now.

安检

¨Please put your lap-top and all electronic things in this tray!

请把背包的笔记本和电子产品拿出来放在这个托盘里。

¨Do you have lighters/ water in your bag?

你包里有打火机、水吗?

¨Sorry, it’s not allowed, we have to confiscate it or you can go back and have it checked in.

对不起,不允许,我们要没收或者你可以托运。

¨Here is my clain bag. 这是我的行李票。

转机

¨How many pieces of baggage/ luggage do you have?

你有几件行李?

I have a huge suitcase, a carry-on bag and a backsack.

我有一个大箱子,一个手提包和一个背包。(小背包Rucksack) ¨I'm in transit to SFO

6

我是换机去旧金山。

¨We fly from China. We need to transfer to San Francisco.

我们从中国来,需要转机到旧金山。

¨How can I get to the connecting flight counter of Korean Air?

我如何找到大韩航空公司办理转机柜台?

¨Where is boarding gate for KE23?

大韩KE23登机口在哪里?

¨Where can I check in?

在哪里办理登机手续?

¨What is the gate number?

在几号登机口登机?

¨ I am sorry but I don’t speak English, can you please talk to my friend on the phone? Thank you!

我不会说英文,能和我朋友通电话吗?

¨I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

住宿Check in

¨我在xx已预订房间。

I have made a reservation in xx.

¨我的名字是xx。

My name is xx.

¨麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

Would you fill in this registration form?

¨这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

7

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

¨餐厅在那儿?

Where is the dining room?

¨餐厅几点开始营业?

What time does the dining room open?

¨早餐几点开始供应?

What time can I have breakfast?

¨何时需退房?

When is check-out time?

¨你何时离开?

What time are you leaving?

¨是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

Could you keep my valuables?

¨我会晚一点儿到达,请保留所预订的房间。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

¨我想要一间安静一点的房间。

I'd like a quiet room.

¨我想要楼上的房间。

I'd like a room on the upper level.

¨我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

¨随时都有热水供应吗?

Is hot water available any time?

¨是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

¨我要订这间房间。

8

I'll take this room.

¨是否可代为保管贵重物品?

Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

¨最近的地铁站在那里?

Where is the nearest subway station?

¨明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

¨那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

¨我总共有3件行李。

I have three pieces of baggage.

¨明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

¨顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

By the way, does the price include breakfast?

¨您预计在此停留多久?

How long do you expect to stay?

¨我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后

Our check-in time is after 1:00pm.

客房服务

¨这是xxx号房。我想要一件毛毯。

This is room xxx. I'd like a blanket, please.

¨我们需要多加一条毛巾。

9

We need one more towel.

¨请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

¨请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

¨我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

¨这里是xxx房。明天早晨六点能请你叫我起床吗?

This is room xxx. Could you give me a wake-up call at six tomorrow morning?

¨冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set, light) doesn't work.

¨房间内没有热水。

There is no hot water.

¨热水不够热。

The hot water is not hot enough.

¨在酒店,房间的调温器坏了。

Excuse me, but there's a problem with the heating in my room.

或Sorry to bother you, but I think there's something wrong with the air-conditioning.

¨房间没有整理。

I'm afraid there's a slight problem with my room - the bed hasn't been made.

¨没有水。There is no water.

¨马桶冲不下去了。

The toilet doesn't flush properly.

10

¨我有些衣服需要送洗。

I have some laundry.

¨这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

¨请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

¨明天(后天)是否可洗好?

Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

¨我今晚(明天)就要。

I need them tonight (tomorrow).

¨明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

¨失窃了。

I'm afraid I have to make a complaint. Some money has gone missing from my hotel room.

Check out

¨我要退房。请给我帐单。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

¨是否能以信用卡付帐?

Can I pay by credit card?

¨我住的很愉快。I enjoy my stay.

¨房间的费用是多少呢?

How about the room charge?

11

¨双人间的价钱是多少?

What's the price of a double room?

¨包含服务费和税吗?

Does that include service charge and tax?

¨你们能接受VISA信用卡吗?

Do you accept VISA?

问候、感谢、交际、询问

¨Hello 你好!

¨Good morning 早晨好!

Good evening 晚上好!

Good night 晚安!

Good bye 再见!

See you later 再见!

Take care 保重!

¨How are you? 你好吗?

Fine. Thank you 谢谢你,我很好!

¨Have a nice trip

祝你旅途平安!

¨May I have you name? 请问你贵姓?

my name is ----- 我叫-------

¨Nice to see you

很高兴认识你。

¨Thank you very much 谢谢!

Thank you for your help 谢谢你的帮助。

12

You are welcome 不用谢。¨That's right 你说的对

Yes, I think so 我也这样认。¨Where is the toilet

厕所在哪里?

¨Where are you from?

你是从哪里来的?

¨Whom should I ask to?

我应该问谁?

¨What is this for?

这是做什么的?

¨It is important

这非常重要

¨I'm in a hurry

我时间很急

¨By the way

顺便提一下

¨Of course 当然

Anyway 总之

¨Please say it again

请再说一次

¨Could you do me a favor?

能够帮我忙吗?

¨I am sorry 对不起

¨Excuse me 劳驾

¨Yes , Please 请

13

¨I can't speak English 我不懂英文

¨I don't know 我不知道

¨I am tired 我很累

¨What time is it now? 现在几点了?

¨Is there a police station here?

附近有警察局吗?

¨May I ask something?

我想问点事情

¨May I sit here?

能够坐在这里吗?

¨May I use this phone?

能够使用电话吗?

¨May I smoke here?

能在这里吸烟吗?

¨Actually 实际上

Besides 另外,况且if 如果,假设

¨As soon as possible 尽快---

¨Please help me 请帮助我

¨I feel sick 我感觉不舒服

¨I’m lost 我迷路了

游客问讯用语

¨Where is the tourist information centre ?

请问旅游问讯处在哪里?

14

¨Is there an airport bus to the city ?

这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?

¨Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?

巴士车站在哪里?

¨How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?

乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

¨How can I get to Hilton hotel ?

去希尔顿酒店怎么走?

¨May I have a city map ?

请给我一张市区地图?

¨Can I reserve a hotel here ?

我可以在这里预订酒店吗?

¨How much is it ? 多少钱?

¨Keep the change, please

不用找钱了

¨Take me to this address, please

请拉我去这个地址

¨How long does it take to go to the city centre ?

到市中心需要多长时间?

¨Stop here, please 请停下来。

¨What time does it leave ?

几点发车?

¨Where can I get a ticket ?

在哪里卖票?

¨Could you tell me when we get there ?

请问几点能够到达那里。

15

¨Where is the shopping area in this town?

购物区在城镇的什么地方?

¨Where is the biggest shopping center?

哪有最大的购物中心?

¨Is there a department store around here?

附近哪有百货商店?

¨Is it far from here?

离这远吗?

¨Could you tell me how to get there?

能告诉我怎么到那吗?

¨Where is the nearest supermarket from here?

最近的超市在哪?

购物用语

¨I'll take it.

我要这个.

¨How much is this?

这个多少钱?

¨Can you sell it a bit cheaper?

能不能便宜一些?

¨Where can I find...

我在哪里能找到...

¨I need a larger/smaller size.

我需要一个大一号/小一号的.

¨Do you have this in another color?

16

这有没有别的颜色?

¨May I try this on?

我可以试穿吗?

¨I'm just looking.

我只是看看.

¨Excuse me, could you help me with something?

请问,可以帮帮我吗?

¨Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

¨Is there any discount?

有没有什么促销?

¨Can I pay with cash/credit card/debit card?

我可以用现金/信用卡/银行卡付吗?

¨Could you put the receipt in the bag please.

请把发票放在袋子里.

¨Have a nice day.

祝你有美好的一天。

¨I’d like to buy a leather jacket.

Could you recommend a good shop?

我要买一件皮衣。

能介绍个好的商店吗?

¨Are there any unusual things produced in this town?

这个镇有什么特产吗?

¨Where can I buy it?

我在哪里能买到

¨Is there a duty-free shop?

17

这有免税店吗?

¨What time do stores open?

什么时候商店开始营业?

¨I’d like to buy kitchenware

我想买厨房用具

¨Which shop has the best range of goods?

哪个商店有最好的商品

¨Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?

你能推荐我一些年轻人喜欢的流行店吗?

¨Where can I buy cloth?

在哪能买到布料

¨What do you sell on the second floor?

你们在2楼卖什么?

¨Excuse me. Can you help me?

打扰一下。能帮我一下吗?

¨I’d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?

我想买件泳衣。在哪能找到?

¨Do you have something special in this area?

在这有什么特别的吗?

¨I’m looking for something for my mother.

我在为我妈妈找一些东西

¨Hello, may I help you?

你好,我能帮你吗?

¨I’m just looking. Thank you.

就是看看,谢谢

18

¨Do you have sweaters?

你有毛线衫吗?

¨Could you show me some small sweaters, please?

能给我看看一些小号的毛线衫吗?

¨I’d like to see this

我想看看这个

¨Could you show me something in my size?

能找个我这么大号的吗?

¨Can I pick it up?

我能拿下来吗?

¨Do you have one like this?

你有像这个一样的吗?

¨I’d like the one in the window

我想要个橱窗里的

¨Could you show me another one?

能给我看看另一件吗?

¨What kind of colors do you have?

你们有什么颜色的?

¨I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy 我在给10岁的小孩找衬衫

¨Do you have anything smaller?

你有一些小号的吗?

¨Do you have any other style?

你有其他风格的吗?

¨Do you have a red one?

有红色的吗?

19

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/ry3q.html

Top