狮子王1中英文台词

更新时间:2023-07-22 15:50:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

狮子王1中英文台词

From the day we arrive on the planet. And, blinking, step into the sun. There’s more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done. There’s far too much, to take in here, more to find, than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, on the endless round. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life.

自从那一天,我们来到这个星球,眨着眼走进阳光。想看的,永远看不够,想做的,永远做不完。想要学的,永远没有尽头。想寻找的,永远那么多。但日出日落,穿过蓝天,把伟大和渺小,融入无尽的轮回。这是生命的轮回,让所有人体验绝望和希望,忠诚和爱情,直到找到自己,一条只有一个方向的轮回之路,生命的轮回。这是生命的轮回。

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.

生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。

Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?

Scar: What do you want?

你来做什么?

Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。

Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch.

噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐

Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.

哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。

Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR!

我怕得发抖。

Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!!

Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!

Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。

狮子王1中英文台词

Scar: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?

Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty.

来得正是时候,陛下。

Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?

Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。

Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind.

是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。

Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!

没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。

Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born.

我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。

Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king.

那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。

Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy.

噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。

Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

不要给我脸色看,Scar。

Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。

Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?

Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。

Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?

Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。

狮子王1中英文台词

Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.

每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。

Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?

Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。

Mufasa: Zazu!

Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。

Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.

Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...

爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。

Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…

Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。

Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。

Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。

Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.

Simba: Yeah!

Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。

Simba: Wow.

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。

Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?

Mufasa: Everything. 一切。

狮子王1中英文台词

Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?

所有阳光能抵达的地方。那么黑暗的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.

那是我们的边界。你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.

但是我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.

做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。

Simba: There's more? 不止这些?

Mufasa: Haha. Simba. Everything you see, exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures; from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

你所见到的事物,都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡并尊重所有生物。不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。

Simba: But Dad, don't we eat the antelope?可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

没错,辛巴,我解释给你听。我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草,所以在生命循环中,我们大家是相互联系的。

Zazu: Good morning sire!

Mufasa: Good morning Zazu.

Zazu: Checking in with the morning report.汇报上午报告。

Mufasa: Fire away. 开始吧。

Chimps are going ape, giraffe remains above it all. Elephants remember, through just what, I can’t recall. Crocodiles are snapping up, fresh offers from the bank, shown interest in my nest egg. But I quickly say no thanks. We haven’t paid the hornbills, and the vultures have a hunch. Not everyone invited, will be coming back from lunch. This is the morning report, gives you the long and the short. It’s every grunt, and snort. It’s not a tale I distort, on the morning report,

黑猩猩在疯狂,长颈鹿仍是高高在上。大象们想的是什么?我已经记不起了。鳄鱼们正在争抢河岸上的新鲜礼品,对我的鸟蛋产生了兴趣,但我马上拒绝了。我们还没有付犀鸟们钱,秃鹫有了预感。没有邀请大家,但是午饭后会回来。这是上午报

狮子王1中英文台词

告,有长的也有短的。又烦又闹不寻常。不是我编的故事,上午报告。

Mufasa: What are you doing, son?

Simba: Pouncing. 扑击

Mufasa: Let an old pro show you how its done. 让老手教你怎么做吧。

Mufasa: Stay low to the ground. 离地面低点儿。

Simba: Okay, stay low to the ground, right yeah...

Mufasa: Not a sound 不要出声

Mufasa: That’s very good.

Zazu: Sire! Hyenas! In the pride lands! 陛下,鬣狗到荣誉大陆来了!

Mufasa: Zazu! Take Simba home.

Simba: Aw dad, can't I come?

Mufasa: No, son.

Simba: I never get to go anywhere. 我总是哪儿也不能去。

Zazu: Oh, young master, one day you will be king; then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

殿下,你将来要做国王的。那时你就可以去驱逐这些贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的偷猎者了,从早到晚。

Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! 嘿,Scra叔叔,猜一猜。

Scar: I despise guessing games. 我讨厌猜谜游戏。

Simba: I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我将会成为荣誉石国王。

Scar: Oh, goody. 很好

Simba: My Dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all. Heh heh. 爸爸刚才带我看了整个王国,我要成为它的统治者。

Scar: Yes. Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy-- bad back, you know.

好,原谅我没有高兴得跳起来。背不好,你知道。

狮子王1中英文台词

Simba: Hey Uncle Scar. When I'm king, what'll that make you?

Scar叔叔,如果我做了国王,那你做什么?

Scar: A monkey's uncle. 一只猴子的叔叔。

Simba: Heheh. You're so weird. 你真怪。

Scar: You have no idea. So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? 你不会了解的。那么说,你父亲给你看了整个王国,是吗?

Simba: Everything.

Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise on the northern border.

他没带你去北部边界以外看一看吗?

Simba: Well no. He said I can't go there.

Scar: And he's absolutely right! It's far too dangerous--only the bravest lions go there. 他是对的,那儿太危险了。只有最勇敢的狮子敢去那儿。

Simba: Well I'm brave. What's out there? 那儿有什么?

Scar: I'm sorry Simba, I just can't tell you.

Simba: Why not?

Scar: Simba, Simba-- I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favorite nephew. 我要照顾我亲爱的侄子的健康。

Simba: Yeah, right. I'm your only nephew.

Scar: All the more reason for me to be protective! An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince... Oops!

还有许多要保护你的原因,象冢不是王子去的地方…

Simba: An elephant what?!? Whoa... 象的什么?

Scar: Oh, dear! I've said too much ... Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later, you being so clever and all... Oh, just do me one favor. Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

噢,我已经说得太多了。我觉得你迟早会知道的。你这么聪明。帮我一个忙,答应我你永远不会去那恐怖的地方。

Simba: No problem.

狮子王1中英文台词

Scar: There's a good lad. You run along now and have fun. And remember-- it's our little secret.

好孩子。出去玩玩吧。这是我们之间的秘密。

Simba: Hey Nala.

Nala: Hi Simba.

Simba: Come on. I just heard about this great place. 来,我刚听说一个好地方。

Nala: Simba, I'm kind of in the middle of a Bath. 辛巴,我正在洗澡。

Sarabi: And it's time for yours. 你也该洗了。

Simba: Mom! Mom, you're messing up my mane. 妈妈,你把我的头发弄乱了。

Simba: Okay, okay. I'm clean. Can we go now?

Nala: So where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb. 最好不是无聊的地方。

Simba: No, it's really cool.

Sarabi: So where is this really cool place? 那么这个很酷的地方在哪儿?

Simba: Oh... around the water hole. 喔,在水坑周围。

Nala: The water hole?!? What's so great about the water hole?

水坑周围?水坑周围有什么好?

Simba: I'll show you when we get there. 到那儿我就告诉你。

Nala: Oh! Uh... mom, can I go with Simba?

Sarafina: Hmm... what do you think, Sarabi?

Sarabi: Well...

Nala and Simba: Pleeeease.

Sarabi: It's all right with me—我没意见。

Simba: Yeah!!

Nala: All right.

狮子王1中英文台词

Sarabi: --as long as Zazu goes with you. 只要Zazu和你一起去。

Simba: No! Not Zazu!

Zazu: Step Lively. The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave. 走快点儿,我们越早赶到水坑,就可以越早离开。

Nala: So where we really going? 我们要去哪儿?

Simba: An Elephant graveyard. 象冢

Nala: Wow!

Simba: Shhh! Zazu.

Nala: Right. So how we going to ditch the Dodo?

对了,那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋?

Zazu: Oh, just look at you two. Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah. Your parents will be thrilled, what, with your being betrothed and all.

看你们俩个,浪漫的种子在大草原上开花,你们的父母会感到惊喜的,为你还有你的未婚妻。

Simba: Be-what? 什么?

Zazu: Betrothed. Intended. Affianced. 婚约。订婚。

Nala: Meaning? 什么意思?

Zazu: One day you two are going to be married. 将来你们要结婚的。

Simba: Yuck.

Nala: Ewww.

Simba: I can't marry her. She's my friend. 我不能娶她,她是我的朋友。

Nala: Yeah. It'd be so weird. 对,感觉很怪。

Zazu: Well sorry to bust your bubble, but you two turtle doves have no choice. It's a tradition going back generations.

对不起,我不该绝你们的念头。但你们没有选择。这是世代相传的风俗。

Simba: Well when I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.

我当国王时,第一件事就要废除它。

狮子王1中英文台词

Zazu: Not so long as I'm around. 只要有我在就没门儿。

Simba: Well in that case, you're fired. 那样的话,你会被开除。

Zazu: Hmmm... nice try, but only the king can do that. 做得不错,但只有国王可以那么做。

Nala: Well, he's the future king.

Simba: Yeah. So you have to do what I tell you. 所以你得按我说的做。

Zazu: Not yet I don't. And with an attitude like that, I'm afraid you shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king indeed.

不行,我不会的。以那种态度,我担心你会变成一个很可怜的国王,真的。

Simba: Hummph. Not the way I see it. 我不这么看。

Simba: I'm gonna be a mighty king. So enemies beware!

我将成为强大的国王。所以敌人们都要小心。

Zazu: Well, I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair.

我从未见过一个兽王,只有这么一丁点儿头发。

Simba: I'm gonna be the mane event Like no king was before

我将会万众瞩目,超越历代国王。

I'm brushing up on looking down 我整装打扮,俯视众生。

I'm working on my ROAR! 练习吼声。

Zazu: Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing. 目前为止还很平凡。

Simba: Oh, I just can't WAIT to be king! 我迫不及待要当国王。

Zazu: You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think—

你要走的路还很长,殿下。如果你觉得

Simba: No one saying do this 没人说“这么做”,

Zazu: Now when I said that, I--我是说

Nala: No one saying be there 没人说“到那儿”

狮子王1中英文台词

Zazu: What I meant was—我的意思是…

Simba: No one saying stop that 没人说“那样不行”

Zazu: Look, what you don't realize--

Simba and Nala: No one saying see here

(Zazu: Now SEE HERE!)

Simba: Free to run around all day 每天自由自在地奔跑

(Zazu: Well that's definitely out of the question.) 那肯定是越界了。

Simba: Free to do it all my way 随心所欲做任何事。

Zazu: I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart to heart.

我认为现在你和我应该交下心

Simba: Kings don't need advice From little hornbills for a start!

国王不需要小犀鸟的建议。

Zazu: If this is where the monarchy is headed Count me out! Out of service, out of Africa I wouldn't hang about!

如果这是君主制度的方向,淘汰我吧。赶我走,离开非洲,我不会逗留。

This child is getting wildly out of wing. 这孩子心比天野。

Simba: Oh I just can't WAIT to be king.

Everybody look left (Zazu: WHERE?!) 大家向左看。

Everybody look right 大家向右看。

Everywhere you look I'm Standing in the spotlight!

不管向哪边看,我都是万众瞩目的中心。

Zazu: Not Yet! 还不是!

Chorus: Let every creature go for broke and sing 所有生灵都尽情歌唱吧

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing 让我们一起自由自在地欣赏

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈

Simba & Chorus: Oh, I just can't wait to be king! Oh, I just can't wait to be king! Oh, I just can't waaaaaait... to be king!

狮子王1中英文台词

Zazu: I beg your pardon, madam, but...GET OFF! 对不起,夫人,但是,走开。

Simba? Nala?

Simba: All right, it worked! 好了,这主意不错。

Nala: We lost him. 我们甩掉他了。

Simba: I ... am a genius. 我是个天才。

Nala: Hey Genius-- it was my idea.

Simba: Yeah, but I pulled it off. 没错,但是是我实施的。

Nala: With me!

Simba: Oh yeah?

Nala: Ha. Pinned ya. 压住你了

Simba: Hey, let me up! 让我起来

Nala: Pinned ya again! 又压住你了。

Simba: This is it-- we made it. 是这儿。我们到了。

Simba and Nala: Whoa.

Nala: It's really creepy. 真可怕。

Simba: Yeah... isn't it great? 是不是很棒?

Nala: We could get in big trouble. 我们可能会有大麻烦的。

Simba: I know, huh. 我知道。

Nala: I wonder if it's brains are still in there. 不知道它的脑子还在不在。

Simba: There's only one way to know. Come on. Let's go check it out.

只有一个办法可以知道,来吧,让我们去看一看。

Zazu: The only checking out you will do, will be to check out of here.

不对,你要做的只有离开这儿。

狮子王1中英文台词

Simba: Aw, man. 噢,老兄。

Zazu: We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. 我们越过荣誉大地的边界了。

Simba: The little banana beak is scared! 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。

Zazu: It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy. And right now we are all in very real danger. 对你来说是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭未干的小子。现在我们的处境很危险。

Simba: Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha! 危险?我想到哪儿就到哪儿。我笑对危险。

Shenzi: Well, well, well, Banzai. What have we got here?

啊哈,Banzai,那是什么人?

Banzai: Hmm. I don't know, Shenzi. What do you think, Ed?

我不知道,Shenzi,你觉得呢?Ed?

Banzai: Yeah, just what I was thinking. A trio of trespassers!!

和我想的一样。三个私闯禁地的人!

Zazu: And quite by accident, let me assure you. A simple navigational error.

这是个意外,我向你保证。导航系统有点错误。

Shenzi: Whoa, whoa whoa, wait wait wait... I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge. 站住,我认识你,你是Mufasa的手下。

Zazu: I, madam, am the king's Majordomo. 夫人,我是国王的首席谋士。

Shenzi: and that would make you ... 那你是?

Simba: The future king! 未来的国王!

Shenzi: Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你知道我会怎么对付走出自己领地的国王吗?

Simba: Puh. You can't do anything me. 哼,你不能对我怎么样!

Zazu: A-ha-ha, technically, they can. We are on their land--

从法律上讲,他们可以,我们是在他们的领地。

Simba: But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers. 但是,Zazu,你告诉我他们只是贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的捕猎者。

狮子王1中英文台词

Zazu: Ix-nay on the oopid-stay. 此一时彼一时。

Banzai: Hey! Who you calling oopid-stay?!? 你说什么?!

Zazu: My, my, my. Look at the sun. It's time to go. 看太阳,我们该走了。

Shenzi: What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner.

急什么?我们想留你吃晚饭。

Banzai: Yeeaah! We could have whatever's "lion" around.

对,我们可以吃所有用狮子可以做的东西。

Shenzi: Oh wait, wait, wait. I got one, I got one. Make mine a "cub" sandwich. What do you think?

等等等等,我有了,给我做个嫩肉三明治吧,你觉得怎么样?

Shenzi: What? Ed? What is it? 怎么了?Ed?怎么啦?

Banzai: Hey, did we order this dinner to go? 喂,我们让晚饭走了吗?

Shenzi: No. Why? 没有,怎么了?

Banzai: 'Cause There It Goes!!!! 因为他们跑了。

Nala: Did we lose 'em? 我们甩掉他们了吗?

Simba: I think so. Where's Zazu? 我想是。Zazu呢?

Banzai: So, the little Majordomo bird hippity-hopped all the way to the birdie-boiler. 那么,首席谋士小鸟一路跳进鸟锅里

Zazu: Oh no. Not the birdie boiler. Ahhhhhh! 噢,不行,鸟锅不行。

Simba: Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?

喂,你们为什么不挑一个和你们个头差不多的?

Shenzi: Like... you?!? 比如你?

Simba: Oops.

Nala: Simba!

Shenzi: Look Boys! A king fit for a meal!

狮子王1中英文台词

Banzai: Here kitty, kitty. 在这里。

Shenzi: Huh. That was it?! Hah. Do it again... come on. 就这个样子?再来一次,快点

Shenzi: Oh, Please, please. Uncle. Uncle. 饶命,大叔。

Mufasa: Silence! 安静

Banzai: O.K., we're gonna shut up right now. 我们刚打算闭嘴的。

Shenzi: Calm down. We're really sorry. 冷静点,真对不起。

Mufasa: If you ever come near my son again... 如果再靠近我儿子…

Shenzi: This is? This is YOUR son?!?

Banzai: Oh, your son?

Shenzi: Did you know that? 你以前知道吗?

Banzai: No... Me? I...I didn't know it. No. Did you?

Shenzi: No! Of course not.

Banzai: No.

Shenzi and Banzai: Ed?

Banzai: Toodles. 再见。

Simba: Dad I...

Mufasa: You deliberately disobeyed me. 你没有听我的话。

Simba: Dad, I'm... I'm sorry.

Mufasa: Let's go home.

Nala: I thought you were very brave. 我觉得你很勇敢。

Mufasa: Zazu.

Zazu: Yes, sire?

Mufasa: Take Nala home. I've got to teach my son a lesson.

狮子王1中英文台词

带Nala回家,我要教教我儿子。

Zazu: Come, Nala. Simba-- Good luck.

Mufasa: Simba. Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.

Simba: I know.

Mufasa: You could have been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what's worse-- you put Nala in danger!

你知道?你差点儿被杀了!你没有听我的话,更糟的是,你让Nala也陷入险境。

Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you!

我只是想勇敢些,像你一样!

Mufasa: I'm only brave when I have to be. Simba... being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只在需要勇敢时才勇敢。辛巴,勇敢,不是指你自己去找麻烦。

Simba: But you're not scared of anything. 但你什么也不怕。

Mufasa: I was today. 今天我很害怕

Simba: You were? 今天?

Mufasa: Yes... I thought I might lose you. 是的,我以为我要失去你。

Simba: Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh? 噢,原来国王也会害怕。

Mufasa: Mm-hmm.

Simba: But you know what? 但你知道吗?

Mufasa: What? 什么?

Simba: I think those hyenas were even scareder. 我觉得这些鬣狗更害怕。

Mufasa: Cause nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you.

因为没有人敢对你爸爸乱来。来这儿,你。

Simba: Oh no! no ... Errrgg ...

Simba: Oh, come here... HAH! Gotcha! 抓到你了。

Simba: Dad?

狮子王1中英文台词

Mufasa: Hmm?

Simba: We're pals, right? 我们是好朋友,对吗?

Mufasa: Right. 对

Simba: And we'll always be together, right? 我们会永远在一起的,对吗?

Mufasa: Simba... let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

辛巴,让我告诉你一些我父亲曾经告诉过我的事情。看那些星星,那些曾经的伟大国王,会从那些星星那里俯视我们。

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, Simba. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I.

所以你感到孤独时,只要记着这些国王,会一直在那儿守护着你,我也一样。

Banzai: Man, that lousy Mufasa! I won't be able to sit for a week.

老兄,都是那个大嗓门的Mufasa,我一个星期都无法坐了。

Banzai: It's not funny, Ed. 这并不好笑,Ed

Banzai: Shut up! 闭嘴!

Shenzi: Will you knock it off! 你们能不能住手?

Banzai: Well he started it. 是他先动手的。

Shenzi: Look at you guys. No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain. 看看你们自己。难怪我们只能在食物链的底部晃来晃去。

Banzai: Man, I hate dangling. 老兄,我讨厌晃来晃去。

Shenzi: Yeah... You know, if it weren't for those lions, we'd be running the joint. 是吗?如果没有这些狮子,我们就会是老大。

Banzai: Man, I hate lions. 老兄,我讨厌狮子。

Shenzi: So pushy. 盛气凌人

Banzai: And hairy. 粗鲁

狮子王1中英文台词

Shenzi: - stinky- 卑鄙

Banzai: And man are they… ugly 还有,他们……很丑陋。

Scar: Oh, surely we lions are not all -that- bad. 我们狮子才没那么差。

Banzai: Oh, Scar; it's just you. 噢,Scar,是你啊。

Shenzi: We were afraid it was someone important. 我们还以为是很重要的人物呢。

Banzai: Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.

Shenzi: Yeah.

Scar: I see.

Banzai: Now that's power. 那是权力。

Shenzi: Tell me about it. I just hear that name and I shudder. 给我讲讲。 我听到那个名字就发抖。

Banzai: Mufasa.

Shenzi: Ooooo... Do it again.

Banzai: Mufasa!

Shenzi: Ooooo!

Banzai: Mufasa, Mufasa, Mufasa!

Shenzi: ... Oooo! It tingles me. 它让我激动。

Scar: I'm surrounded by idiots. 我周围是一群笨蛋。

Banzai: Now you Scar, I mean, you're one of us. I mean, you're our pal.

Scar: Charmed. 不胜荣幸

Shenzi: Ohh, I like that. He's not king, but he's still so proper.

我喜欢。它虽然不是国王,但仍然这么正经。

Banzai: Yeah. Hey, hey. Did ya bring us anything to eat, Scar, old buddy, old pal? Huh? Did-ya-did-ya-did-ya?

狮子王1中英文台词

Scar: I don't think you really deserve this. I practically gift wrapped those cubs for you. And you couldn't even dispose of them.

我觉得你们不配吃这个。我只是将它作为礼物给你们。你们连它们也干不掉。

Shenzi: Well, ya know, it wasn't exactly like they was alone, Scar.

你知道,它们并没有落单,Scar。

Banzai: Yeah. What were we supposed to do, kill Mufasa?

我们该怎么做?杀了Myfasa?

Scar: Precisely. 完全正确。

Scar:

I know that your powers of retention 我清楚你们的记忆力

Are as wet as a warthog's backside 和野猪的屁股一样臭

But thick as you are, pay attention 但你们虽然笨,注意听

My words are a matter of pride 我的话是一种荣誉。

It's clear from your vacant expressions 你们愚蠢的脑瓜儿也会明白

The lights are not all on upstairs 阳光不总是高高在上

But we're talking kings and successions 但我们说的是国王和继位

Even you can't be caught unawares 即使你们也不会轻易被逮到

So prepare for a chance of a lifetime 所以为千载难逢的机会做好准备。

Be prepared for sensational news 为轰动新闻做好准备。

A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新时代正悄悄走近

Shenzi: And where do we feature? 我们能做点什么?

Scar:

Just listen to teacher 听老师讲

I know it sounds sordid 我知道听起来卑鄙

狮子王1中英文台词

But you'll be rewarded 但你们会得到回报的

When at last I am given my dues 在我最终得到应得的权益

And injustice deliciously squared 正义得到伸张之时

Be Prepared! 准备好!

Banzai: Yeah, Be prepared. Yeah... we'll be prepared. For what?

对,准备好,我们准备好。做什么?

Scar: For the death of the king. 杀死国王。

Banzai: Why? Is he sick? 为什么?他是不是有病?

Scar: No, fool-- we're going to kill him. Simba too.

不,笨蛋,我们要杀了他,还有辛巴

Shenzi: Great idea! Who needs a king? 好主意,谁会需要一个国王?

Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed: No king. No king. 不要国王,不要国王。

Scar: IDIOTS! There will be a king! 笨蛋,应该有国王。

Banzai: Hey, but you said, uh—嘿,但是你自己说的

Scar: I WILL BE KING!!! Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!!! 我做国王。跟着我,你们就不会再挨饿!

Banzai, Shenzi, and ED: Yaah!!! Alright!! Long live the king!!! 国王万岁!

All Hyenas: Long live the king! Long live the King!

Hyenas:

It's great that we'll soon be connected. 太妙了,我们很快就会结盟。

With a king who'll be all-time adored. 和一个受人敬仰的国王。

Scar:

Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected 当然,代价是,你们要,

To take certain duties on board 履行一些职责。

狮子王1中英文台词

The future is littered with prizes 未来充满了奖赏

And although I'm the main addressee 虽然我是主要获利者

The point that I must emphasize is 但我必须强调一点

You won't get a sniff without me 没有我你们什么也得不到

So prepare for the coup of the century! 所以为世纪行动做好准备

Be prepared for the murkiest scam! 为最阴暗的诡计做好准备

Meticulous planning 精心计划

(We'll have food!)

Tenacity spanning 顽强中包含着

(Lots of food)

Decades of denial 数十年的忍耐

Is simply why I'll Be king undisputed 是我成为国王的原因,毫无争议

Respected, saluted 受人尊敬,赞扬

And seen for the wonder I am! 被视为奇迹!

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared 对,我的利齿和雄心一起暴露

Be Prepared! 准备好!

All: Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared. Be Prepared!

Scar: Now you wait here. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.

你在这儿等着,你父亲要给你一个惊喜。

Simba: Whoa. What is it? 是什么?

Scar: If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?

如果告诉你,就不会是惊喜了,对吗?

Simba: If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.

如果你告诉我,我仍然可以装作惊喜的样子。

狮子王1中英文台词

Scar: Hohoho... you are such a naughty boy.

Simba: Come on, Uncle Scar.

Scar: No-no-no-no-no-no-no. This is just for you and your daddy. You know, a sort of father-son ... thing. 你知道的,一种父子关系。

Well. I better go get him. 我最好去找他来。

Simba: I'll go with you.

Scar: No! Heheheh. No. Just stay on this rock. You wouldn't want to end up in another mess like you did with the hyenas.

待在这块石头上。你不会愿意再惹乱子吧,就像上次那些鬣狗。

Simba: You know about that?

Scar: Simba... everybody knows about that.

Simba: Really?

Scar: Oh, yes. Lucky daddy was there to save you. Oh, and just between us, you might want to work on that little roar of yours. Hmm?

真幸运,爸爸救了你,对吗?噢,不要告诉别人,你在这儿练习一下你的小嗓门吧

Simba: Oh. Okay.... Hey Uncle Scar! Will I like the surprise?

Scar: Simba, it's to DIE for. 辛巴,你肯定喜欢得要死。

Shenzi: Shut up. 闭嘴

Banzai: I can't help it. I'm so hungry... I gotta have a wildebeest!

我忍不住了。我太饿了,我要去抓头羚羊。

Shenzi: Stay put. 不要动。

Banzai: Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 我挑个又小又弱的不行吗

Shenzi: No! We wait for the signal from Scar. 不行,我们等Scar的信号。

Shenzi: There he is. Let's go. 他来了,走吧。

Simba: Little roar. Puh! 小嗓门。

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/ozzm.html

Top