外贸函电范例一般商业书信
更新时间:2023-08-12 04:34:01 阅读量: 外语学习 文档下载
- 外贸函电写信给一家公司推荐度:
- 相关推荐
外贸函电范例一般商业书信
1.通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。
Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。
We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May. 本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
2.回信
公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you. 关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character. 关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man. 关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。
Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable. 17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
3.收讫
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
4. 确认
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认 <BR> In Confirmation of
确认书 <BR> A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative. 兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you. 兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday. 您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night. 为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
5. 愉快欣慰
我们欣慰地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。
We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。
We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
同函奉上有关文件。
We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。
We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意 "B House" 是B大街10号。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...
谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London. 我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。
We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
兹报告本市的S.公司情况。
We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
6. 附函附件
按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。
We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
请查收所开出的下列汇票。
Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。
Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。
Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。
Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
7. 迅即
迅速
urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed
请尽快将空袋退回为盼。
Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
这批货物立即由火车发往你处。
The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
请尽快下达通知书为荷。
Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.
Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
8. 依照关于
依照
according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
关于
about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to
依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。
On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.
依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。
Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.
根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。
Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。
With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.
关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。
With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.
依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。
In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases. 依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。
In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.
依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。
According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.
依照您对本公司J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。
In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.
依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。
Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.
9. 期满到期
我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。
I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.
该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。
The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.
这张票据将于9月1日到期。
The bill falls due on September 1.
甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.
The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month. 我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。
We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.
10. 每个、依照
由代理 per pro.||by proxy
每年 per annum||yearly
每月 per mensem||monthly
每天 per diem||daily
每人 per man||per capital
每一个||每一件 per piece
每磅 per lb.
每一包 per b.
每一吨 per ton
每一码 per yard
每一瓶 per bottle
百分之??
per cent||per cent.||percent||?? %
经本公司代表与你方的面谈结果, 本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。
In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.
随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感激。
We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige. 我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。
We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed. 对于装载贵轮船的货物, 已办妥保险。
We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.
11. 抱歉遗憾
此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
请您宽恕我们的这一错误。
We apologize you for the mistake.
麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.
从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition. 在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon 听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.
表示抱歉
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
对此事给您带来的不便, 请接受我们的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
12. 荣幸
今天, 我们感到很荣幸能和 M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
对于..甚感荣幸
To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do
13. 感谢
承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。
We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.
在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。
While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.
藉此机会, 让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。
We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.
藉此机会, 让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢, 对您今后的订单, 我们将保证继续格外关照。
We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.
我们满怀信心的向您保证, 您所给予我们任何的业务, 我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。
We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.
谢谢您的查询或询价。
We thank you for your inquiry.
承蒙您的好意, 甚为感谢。
thank you very much for your courtesy.
谢谢您的订货或订单。
Thank you for your order.
14. 提供服务
我们随时乐意为您服务。
We are always pleased to serve you at any time.
如有机会为您服务, 我们将非常感谢。
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
同时, 请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。
In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service. 请相信, 我们将非常感谢您能为我们 提供服务机会。
We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.
我们渴望为您服务。
We are anxious to be able to sever you.
正在阅读:
外贸函电范例一般商业书信08-12
教你如何用Word文档04-17
嵌入式操作系统及编程试题(A)06-07
华科金工实习报告答案10-09
设计说明书和计算书 - secret02-01
中国经济的现状分析_赵力09-06
操作系统实验 第五讲 磁盘调度算法09-16
A1 技术支持的学情分析作业2—学情分析报告; 学情分析报告03-23
文献检索03-26
- 奶牛焦虫病的诊断与防治 - 医学期刊频道--首席医学网
- 外包工程发包流程
- 管理信息系统(路晓丽版)课后题答案(1-12章全)
- 小学语文课题研究方案
- 企业内部培训师管理制度
- 《史记》拓展阅读设计
- 入口广场铺装施工方案
- 附录B塔式起重机安装验收记录表
- 云南省昆明三中2014-2015学年高二下学期期中考试物理试卷 (Word版含答案)
- 郑州大学毕业设计附件
- 民俗学视野下的中国百年歌谣研究
- 巩固练2020统编版(2019)高二选择性必修上册第一单元阶段复习 第一单元仿真模拟训练
- 量化研究学习书单
- 给尾注编号加方括号超级简单方法
- 第1课《放大镜》
- 定价的步骤及新产品定价策略(1)
- 八年级英语下册第六单元基础知识
- 全省地方志工作会议综述
- An Investigation of Tightly Coupled Time Synchronous Speech Language Interfaces Using a Uni
- 新目标英语八年级(上)单元测试题(Units6-7)
- 函电
- 书信
- 范例
- 外贸
- 一般
- 商业
- 《应聘登记表》
- 大班幼小衔接教育计划范文
- 铁路信号继电器毕业设计正文
- 校本个人研修计划书
- 汽车工作液的正确选用
- 接触网作业车IPO上市咨询(2014年最新政策+募投可研+细分市场调查)综合解决方案
- 高三寒假计划
- 教师招聘《小学教育心理学》通关试题每日练(2021年01月19日-9836)
- 高中生物知识网络
- 安全生产许可证条例
- 早期护理干预对新生儿生理性黄疸影响的临床观察
- 2009年安徽省中考物理试题及答案
- 2009—2010学年度九年级上物理第二次月考试卷(人教版)
- 药用植物分类
- 商务英语300句文稿
- 人教版七年级上册地理第一章第四节地形图的判断练习题【版】无答案(最新整理)
- 公司管理规章制度
- 梯形螺纹基本尺寸
- 地理:第九章《不同发展类型的国家》复习教案(商务星球版七年级下)
- 新版人教版五年级语文下册期末提升练习题