生活就像一盒巧克力

更新时间:2024-02-19 20:34:01 阅读量: 经典范文大全 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

篇一:英语口语天天向上-人生就像一盒巧克力

英语口语天天向上:人生就像一盒巧克力

1.Life is a box of chocolates. Forrest. You never know what you're going to get.

【翻译】人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自经典电影《阿甘正传》

电影中最经典的台词,值得大家好好模仿,好好回味。

2. What goes on in your head, I really don't always understand. But what goes on in your heart will never let us down.

【翻译】你脑子里在想什么,我真的不明白。但是你却从来没让我们失望过。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自电影《功夫熊猫》

阿波的师傅语重心长地对阿波说出了自己的感受。

3. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

【翻译】你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自电影《阿甘正传》

阿甘的妈妈临终前对他的嘱咐。

4.Deep down, you'll always love them. But you can forget that you love them.

【翻译】在你内心深处,你始终爱着他们,却不知怎样去表现。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自电影《小鬼当家》

5.The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

【翻译】最好的爱能唤醒灵魂,并启发我们追求卓越,让我们热情如火,也让我们心灵平静。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自电影《恋恋笔记本》

awaken

6. Put all your eggs in one basket, and watch that basket.

【翻译】要把所有的鸡蛋放在一个篮子里,然后小心地看好它。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自双语美文《成功之道》

很多名人,包括马克-吐温、卡耐基、巴菲特都赞同这句话。

7. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race, and the human race is filled with passion.

【翻译】我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员,而人类充满了热情。

【解说】今天的每日一说选自电影《死亡诗社》

poetry

passion

篇二:生活就像

生活就像“啃甘蔗”(男同胞眼中的女白领)

“人生就像吃甘蔗,不会从头到尾都甜。”这是我很喜欢的电视剧《温州一家人》中的台词,我认为女性白领选择和挑战的就是这样一种“啃甘蔗”的生活。

经济独立,深谙于理财;高学历高修养、爱生活爱时尚,敢于尝试新鲜事物;擅长社交,有独特的交际圈,闲暇时也慵懒,决策时却果敢。在职场打拼这么多年,接触了许多女白领,她们留给我的印象早已不是“精明强干”一词所能概括。

但在社会日新月异的今天,女白领经受着更多的考验。“结婚生子、相夫教子”等传统观念仍或多或少地困扰着白领中的大龄剩女、丁克群体,不断攀升的生活成本、有限的社会福利、缺乏安全感的爱情,迫使女白领为事业付出更多努力。但在承受工作和生活压力的同时,她们却从未放弃对生活品质的追求。

回想我身边的女白领,有的很成功,事业平步青云、家庭幸福美满;但也有不少女白领事业缺少成就感、家庭缺少幸福感。其实,在我看来,女白领在享受社会地位的提升和社会认同感的同时需意识到,事业、职场不是生活的全部,有温馨的情感生活、和睦的家庭生活的人生才算完整。

因此,女白领要有一个准确的自我定位。有一个合理的职业生涯规划,在一个相对稳定的事业时期内,充分地去追求职业女性的价值感。同时,在个人情感和婚姻、家庭生活方面,通过短信、电话、礼物等方式与家人的沟通,得到家人的理解和支持,承担呵护爱人、关爱亲人、照顾家人的责任。

其次,女白领应保持平和的心态。一方面,不要过度地追求物质享受,使精神在相互攀比中受累;另一方面,思想要更加独立、观念要不断更新,学习充电、职场培训当然必不可少,但可以更多地尝试美容护肤、旅游健身、家庭聚会等方式来提升个人魅力、缓解工作压力。

张 琦整理

篇三:电影台词

电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you?re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料

2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福

3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离

5. Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢

6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我

7. If you are ever in trouble, don?t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开

8. It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水

9. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂

10.I don?t know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。

3. I?m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn?t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It?s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can?t change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don?t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I?ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3大话西游

1.You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?

你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?

2. You scare me again.你又在吓我

3. Is this a slaughter house?莫非是一家黑店?

4. It's a long night, no mood to sleep.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠。

5. Should I show you my heart? 要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?

6. But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain. 可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹

7. When you discover that you?ve fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting you.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的

8. But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please give me a reason, please! 可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!

9. Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid. 所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖,是人妖.

10. I have had my best love before, but I didn?t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another

chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years. 曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.

No4. If you stay in Aretha, you will find peace. You will find a wonderful

woman. You will have sons and daughters, and they will have children. And

they will love you. When you are gone they will remember you. And when

your children are dead, they have children after them. Your name will

be lost.

If you go to Troy, glory will be yours. They will write stories about

your victories for thousands of years. The world will remember your

name. But if you go to Troy, you will never come home, for your glory

walks hand in hand with your doom. And I shall never see you again.

All my life, I?ve lived by a code. And the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman and defend your country. “TROY”2004我的一生,都以一个信念而活,这个信念很简单:尊敬上帝,爱你的女人,并保卫你的国家。 I won?t rest till I?ve burned Tory to the ground .不把特洛伊铲平,我誓不罢休

Peace is for the women and the weak .empires are forged by wars.只有女人和弱者才讲和平,帝国是战争缔造的。

Play your tricks on me , but not on my cousin.你可以打我的主意,别打我表弟的。

He died before his time.他死得早

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity .and so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries ? will strangers hear our names long after we’re gone ,and wonder who we are ,how bravely we fought ,how fiercely we loved ?If they ever tell my story, let them say? I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of hector? tamer of horses. Let them say, I lived in the time of Achilles.

人类总是受爱永恒之伟大的困扰。我们问自己:我们的事迹会被会被千古传诵吗?在我们长眠后,人们还会听到我们的名字?他们是否知道我们是谁,如何英勇的战斗,如何热烈的爱?如果他们要传诵我的故事,告诉他们我们与巨人同行,勇士们像冬天的麦子一样成长消亡,但是他们的名字永远不会消逝。让人们说我们生活在力量的驯服者---赫克托耳的时代;让人们说:我生活在阿喀琉斯的时代。

零散电影台词

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/lq8b.html

Top