商务英语交际常用口语集合

更新时间:2023-07-28 14:07:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below. 请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2……. 今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2……. 声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2……. 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2……. 以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1…… 2…… 目前数据如下: 1…… 2…… Some items need your attention:1…….2……. 以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

9. Thanks note 感谢

Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!

Thanks for the information 谢谢您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

11. opinion商务交谈中表达意见常用句型 如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:

I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。)

如果表示赞成,可以说:

That's a good idea. (是个好主意。)

或者说:I agree with you. (我赞成。)

如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:

We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units. (如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)

在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:

I don't think that's a good idea. (我不认为那是个好主意。)

或者

Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)

如果是拒绝,可以说:

We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time. (我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)

有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如

To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China. (说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)

谈判时,由于语言沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的。可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现时,你可以说:

No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was... (不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是…….)

或者说:

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you. (哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)

二专题

Unit 1 About sample 样品问题

Basic Expressions

1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

2. We’ve got here our samples Type One and Type Two.

这里是我们一号和二号样品。

3. Our judgment is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的判断完全以货样为准。

4. We are in urgent need of these two samples.

我们急需这两种样品。

5. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous

consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

6. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior quality goods. 你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。

7. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须告诉你货物的规格。

8. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。

9. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原来的式样不符。

10. The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖、色泽鲜艳。

11. The difference in quality is no more than usual and indeed unavoidable in this line of goods.

对于这种商品而言,品质上有差别是很常见的,而且的确难以避免。

Words and Expressions

counter sample 对等样品

sampling [ 5sB:mpliN ] 抽样,实验样品

duplicate sample 复样

color sample 色彩样品

subject to the counter sample 以对等样品为准

sample for reference 参考样品

quality landed /quality shipped 卸岸品质/装船品质

Unit 2 Packing 包装

1..The package are insufficient and t the contents are badly damaged.

包装太差,货物严重受损

2. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

近20%的包破损,货物严重受污

3. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。

4..We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

我们已检查货物,发现92个遗失,其余不宜使用

5.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by inspection.

经重检你方的货物被发现短重

6.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

该货短重1,450磅

7.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%

8.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

16号箱发现少了3包

9.我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损

We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for

use.

Unit 3 Visiting A Factory 参观工厂 Basic Expressions

1. We look forward to our tour of your plant.

我们盼着参观你们工厂。

2. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians. 如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

3. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.

谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。

4. You will surely know the products better after the visit.

参观工厂参观后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。

5. Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

6.Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?

从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

Conversations

Dialogue 1

A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.

B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.

B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.

A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.

-- 如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。

-- 谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂。

-- 请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

-- 谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更 好的了。 -- 的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。

三专题:商务英语交流中的几种新鲜的说法

1.add up to

合计达;总括起来意味着.此语本义指'合计为',在日常生活中多用喻义,即'总括起来意味着'.在使用中应注意与'add up'一词的区别.'add up'本指'把 … 加起来',其喻义为'言之有理,说得通'

如:The facts just don't add up.(这些事情合计起来不对头.)

A:His cashier said he had locked the safe before he left. 出纳说他走时把保险柜锁上了.

B:But how did the money disappear from it if it was locked? 如果锁上了那钱怎么没的?

A:I just wonder ... 我只是奇怪......

B:What do you think it all adds up to? 你想这一切意味着什么?

A:It adds up to the fact that we have been cheated. 意味着我们被骗了.

2.agree to differ

求同存异,指的是'各自保留不同意见(不再说服对方)',意即'求同存异'.

A:What do you mean? 你是什么意思?

B:Considering the major contracts they might give us, I overlooked the small loss. 考虑到他们可能与我们签订大宗合同,小小的损失我就忽略不计了.

A:So you agreed to differ? 所以你就求同存异?

B:That's right. 没.

4.all wet

搞错了,wet原义为'湿的',引申为某人'没经验',All wet多见于美国俚语,意为'大错特错'.

A:I made a reservation two days ago. My name is David Johnson. 我前天在这儿预订了房间,我叫戴维-约翰逊.

B:Reservation? What do you mean? 预订?什么意思?

A:I booked a single room here for tonight. 我订了一间今晚的单人房.

B:Oh! You're all wet, actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road. 哦,你搞错了.这不是旅馆,旅馆是路对过的那座楼.

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/lmhm.html

Top