friends经典口语
更新时间:2023-08-09 20:28:01 阅读量: IT计算机 文档下载
向对方任何用途
老友记经典有用口语
老友记》实用口语精选12
[ 2008-02-15 10:01 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦
I've never met anyone like her. 我从未遇过像她那样的人
He's been talking about himself all night long. 他整晚都在说他自己。
Hopefully. 希望如此。
How could you get involved with a woman like this? 你怎能跟这样的女人在一起?
Are you greeting each other this way now? 你们现在用这种方式打招呼吗?
Very clean! 很干净。
I'm seeing her again on Thursday. 我星期四要再见她一次。
He got all the good stuff. 他得到了所有的好处。
Just to compare. 只是想比较一下。/ 只是想做个对比。
Here's the deal. 就这么定了。
How's this gonna work? 这件事怎样处理?
They're just looking after you. 他们只是关心你。
I think he's across the hall. 我想他在(门的)对面。
《老友记》实用口语精选11
[ 2008-02-13 09:47 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
Here we go. 开始了。
Put him on the phone. 叫他听电话。
What were you doing in the classroom? 你去教室做什么?
We have a winner! 冠军出炉了!
Never gonna happen. 不可能发生的。
He didn't tell me. 他没有告诉我。
I was the last one to know that. 我是最后一个人知道的。
I low myself. 我真鄙视自己。
He seems to hate you. 他似乎讨厌你。
We just found this cat and are looking for the owner. 我们捡到这只猫,正在找它的主人。
He doesn't speak much English. 他不大会讲英语。
We have noting in common. 我们没有共同点。
Magic is about to happen. 奇迹马上要出现了。
Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone. 过去呀,她旁边没人。
What would my opening line be? 我的开场白应该是什么呢?
Back me up. 帮我壮壮胆。
You said that. 你说过。
I didn't know you could dance! 没想到你会跳舞。
They wanna sign me! 他们要跟我签约。
Awful play! 好烂的戏!
(中山大学通讯员陈萌供稿 英语点津 Annabel编辑)
《老友记》实用口语精选10
[ 2008-02-11 09:40 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
Nothing to see here. 没什么好看的。
Have you never done this before? 你以前没做过这个吗?
Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里长大的?
How did that happen? 怎么会
这样?
I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然间感到一阵晕眩。
You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么吗?
I never really noticed.
向对方任何用途
我从未注意过。
I don't think we should go out anymore. 我想我们不该继续交往下去了。
How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。
This is sick. / It's disgusting. 太恶心了。
What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
We're different. 我们是不同类型的人。
I hit her in the eye! 我打中了她的眼睛。
How many glasses have you had? 你喝了多少杯了?
Wait here. 在这里等一下。
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear. 不好意思,也许我当时没说清楚。
I saw it first. 我先看到的。
Are you sure you're ok? 你确定你没事?
I'm gonna do this. 我也准备这样做。
He needs some time to grieve. 他需要一些时间疗伤。
《老友记》实用口语精选9
[ 2008-02-08 09:35 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
I'm with Tim now. 我现在跟提蒂姆在一起了。
Come on! 别这样。
What four of us? 我们四个?哪四个?
This guy is perfect for you. 这个人绝对适合你。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聪明,成熟,有正当职业。
Maybe she will come back to me. 也许她会回到我身边。
Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。
Are you sure you've thought this thing through? 你认真想过了吗?
They are going on a date. 他们准备去约会。
What does the guy look like? 那人长得怎样?
I've never met her (before). 我从未见过她。
We never do anything just the two of us. 我们从未独处过。
I don't wanna do that. 我不想那样做。
Have a good break-up. 祝你有个愉快的分手。
I am so glad you called me. 你打电话给我,我很高兴。
That's it? 就这样?
You weren't there. 你不在场。
Coming through. Move, move. 借过,让开。
They took my bag. 他们抢走了我的包。老友记》实用口语精选8
[ 2008-02-05 14:57 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
I was hoping you wouldn't remember. 我正希望你没想起来。
I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我拿第一份薪水的那天。
Why's he getting my books? 他为什么拿走我的书?
It is fine for a first job. 对于第一份工作而言,算不错的了。
You guys can pee standing up. 你们男人可以站着撒尿。
You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么让我最妒忌吗?
You know what I don't get? 你知道我不明白的是什么吗?
No plans, huh? 没有计划?
Not a on
e! 一个都没有。
I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇气去做。
Why do you have to break up with her? 为什么非要和她分手?
Be a man, just stop calling her.
向对方任何用途
争气点,不要打电话给她了。
If you want, I'll do it with you. 如果你愿意的话我可以跟你一起做。
They are ganging up on me. 他们联合起来对付我。
He burns me up. 他真让我生气。
I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸这样叫我。
Are you gonna go over there? 想过去吗?
I don't wanna seem too eager. 我不想显得太急。
You don't say. (你不用说)我可以看出来。
Was that not clear? 那还不够清楚吗?
That's not the rule and you know it. 你明知规矩不是这样的
老友记》实用口语精选7
[ 2008-01-25 10:00 ]
人见人爱的《老友记》又来了!继续享用这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!
I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。
It's not fair to me. 这对我不公平。
I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。
Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?/ 你们不会有事吧?
We're just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。
I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。
I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。
I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。
So how'd it go? 情况怎样?
Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?
He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。
What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?
If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我变得全能的话,我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。
I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。
I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共场合会睡不着。
He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。
I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚没睡好。
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 从我们那里到这里不用走一百步。
We're taking you there. 我们带你去。
I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲观的人。
老友记》实用口语精选5
[ 2008-01-15 11:42 ]
《老友记》就像一座生活美语的宝库,你总能在那里发现很多鲜活的口语元素。一起来看看吧。
You've been so good, for three years! 这3年来你表现很好。
This is your reward! 这是给你的奖励。
Put it out! 熄了它!
How's it going? 进展得怎样?
When do we get to meet the guy? 我们什么时候可以见到他?
I don't even know how I feel about him yet. 我也不知道自己对他感觉怎样。
Can we meet him? 我们可以见他吗?
Why should I let you meet him? 我为什么要让你去见他?
The odds of that happening are a little slimmer. 发生这种事情的机会很少/机会渺茫。
Let it go. 不要理它了。/ 别再想了。
You don't know him. 你并不了解他。
I will be good. 我会很乖的。
Do you all promise? 你们保证?
Do you promise to be good? 你保证会很乖?
Thank you for calling attention to our error. 谢谢你提醒我们的错误。
向对方任何用途
What bank is this? 这是什么银行?
He's here. 他来了。
Be good. 乖。/ 别乱来。
I've heard so much about you! 久仰大名。
Let’s let the Alan-bashing begin. 让我们开始攻击亚伦吧。
Did you notice it? 你们注意到了吗?
Which part do you like most about him? 你最喜欢他哪点?
How was the game? 比赛怎样?
How is that possible? 怎么可能?
He made us into a team. 他让我们成为一个团体。
《老友记》实用口语精选4
[ 2008-01-14 10:03 ]
《老友记》可以说是最风靡中国的一部学习美语的剧集了。下面是从电视剧中精选出来的口语句子,赶快学起来哦!
She's gagging. 她快断气了。
I dumped him. 我甩了他。
Give me a 'for instance'. 比如说?/ 举个例子。
I got a job. 我找了份工作。
Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?
I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。
I thought we were happy。 我以为我们很快乐。
Spit! 吐出来。
Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。
Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。
Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?
She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。
Any nausea? 想呕吐吗?
I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。
Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?
What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。
You're gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot. 阴招。/ 贱招。
We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。
Since when? 什么时候开始的?
Relax your hand! 手放松。
Give it to me. 把它给我。
Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它当成香烟。
I feel complete. 我感到满足。
That's ridiculous! 那太荒谬了!
What did they do to you? 他们对你怎样了?
There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帐户上多了500美元。
Keep it. 你留着吧。
We're with you。 我们支持你。/ 我们站你那边。
《老友记》实用口语精选3
[ 2008-01-11 10:11 ]
大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。
Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以过来帮我弄一下意大利面吗?
I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想这样可以让我喘口气。
What's that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?
Nothing! It's an expression. 没有,随便说说而已。
Don't listen to your father. 不要听你爸乱说。
They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他们安于现状。
We don't have that problem. 我们没有那个问题。
Wh
at happened between you and him? 你们之间发生什么事了?
Here's what happened. 事情是这样的。
She's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她
向对方任何用途
有了我的孩子,我们准备把孩子养大。
You knew about this? 这些你都知道吗?
What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?
I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要开始打扫了。
He is an only child. 他是个独生子。
I don't have any problem of this. 我没有这种问题。/ 我没有这种烦恼。
How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?
Got any advice? 有什么建议吗?
When did it get so complicated? 什么时候变得那么复杂了?
Remember when we were in high school together? 还记得我们的高中时代吗?
I never thought I'd be here. 我从未想过自己会落得如此地步。
How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?
Good shake. Good shake. (握手时)你/他/她的手好有力。
Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情况吗?
She's very supportive. 她很支持。
He's gonna be here for hours. 他要在这里呆几个小时。
老友记》实用口语精选2
[ 2008-01-10 10:21 ]
大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。
That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。
Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?
She has issues. 她有点意见。
Why are you here? 你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?
She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。
There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。
I've already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。
Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?
Whose little ball of paper is this?! 这是谁的纸团?
Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。
You're scaring me. 你吓到我了。
You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。
He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。
Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?
Don't touch that. 不要碰它。
You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你让我在全家人面前出丑!
We will find it. 我们会找到它的。
Don't be mad. 不要生气。
I can't do it. 我办不到。
You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再这样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。
They wanted me to be involved. 他们想我加入。
What's that curry taste? 怎么会有咖喱味?
Why is he going to call me? 他怎么会要给我电话?
She just graduated. 她刚毕业。
We don't have to know that. 我们不需要知道。
老友记》实用口语精选1
[ 2008-01-09 11:51 ]
大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道
的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。
There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out
向对方任何用途
today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?
I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。
You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。
You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。
How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?
I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?
Let's split it. 我们分了它吧。
What’s with you? 你怎么了?
What did you get? 你得到了什么?
You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?
Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!
You can't live off your parents yo
ur whole life. 你不能一辈子都靠父母。
I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?
Serious? 真的吗?/ 严重吗?
正在阅读:
friends经典口语08-09
2019届江苏省南京市中华中学等四校高三第一次联考数学试题(文)01-15
电子表格上机练习题10-02
2015民警察预备党员转正申请书(46)09-08
长颈鹿吃树叶简笔画02-12
宪法课题复习03-20
学前教育教师下园实践心得体会10-05
我爱春天的校园作文500字07-16
2.燃气机组安装施工方案1 - 图文05-28
如何提高小学数学课堂效果的几点体会12-23
- 供应商绩效评价考核程序
- 美国加州水资源开发管理历史与现状的启示
- 供应商主数据最终用户培训教材
- 交通安全科普体验教室施工方案
- 井架安装顺序
- 会员积分制度
- 互联网对美容连锁企业的推动作用
- 互联网发展先驱聚首香港
- 公司文档管理规则
- 机电一体化系统设计基础作业、、、参考答案
- 如何选择BI可视化工具
- 互联网产品经理必备文档技巧
- 居家装修风水的布置_家庭风水布局详解
- 全省基础教育信息化应用与发展情况调查问卷
- 中国石油--计算机网络应用基础第三阶段在线作业
- 【知识管理专题系列之五十八】知识管理中如何实现“场景化协同”
- 网络推广方案
- 中国石油--计算机网络应用基础第二阶段在线作业
- 汽车检测与维修技术专业人才培养方案
- 详解胎儿颈透明层
- 口语
- friends
- 经典