冰雪奇缘中英文剧本(打印版)
更新时间:2024-05-27 06:42:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载
- 冰雪奇缘填色画打印版推荐度:
- 相关推荐
1
?Born of cold and Winter air And mountain rain combining?
寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她 2
?This icy force both foul and fair? 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽 3
?Has a frozen heart worth mining? 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘 4
?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear? 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透 5
?Strike for love And Strike for fear? 为了爱 不畏恐惧 6
?See the beauty Sharp and Sheer? 一双善于发现美丽的眼睛 7
?Split the ice apart? 打破寒冰结境 8
?And break the frozen heart? 融化冰封之心 9
?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!? 全神贯注!放手去爱! 10
?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!? 全神贯注!放手去爱! 11
?Beautiful! Powerful!? 美丽!强大! 12
?Dangerous! Cold!? 危险!寒冷! 13
?Ice has a magic Can't be controlled? 寒冰的魔力无法被掌控 14
?Stronger than one, Stronger than ten? 胜过一人 胜过十人 15
?Stronger than a hundred men!? 胜过一百个人! 16
?Born of cold and winter air And mountain rain combining?
寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她
17
?This icy force both Foul and Fair? 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽 18
?Has a frozen heart worth mining? 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘 19
?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear? 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透 20
?Strike for love and strike for fear? 为了爱 不畏恐惧 21
?There's beauty and there's Danger here? 危险而又美丽 22
?Split the ice apart!? 打破寒冰结境 23
?Beware the frozen heart? 小心冰封的心 24
Come on, Sven! 快跟上 斯文! 25 Elsa. Psst! 埃尔莎 喂! 26 Elsa! 埃尔莎! 27
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! 醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒! 28
Anna, go back to sleep. 安娜 回去睡觉 29
I just can't. The sky is awake, so I'm awake. 我睡不着 天醒着 所以我也醒着 30
So, we have to play. 我们得起来玩游戏 31
Go play by yourself. 自己玩去吧 32
Do you want to build a snowman? 你想堆雪人吗? 33
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快来 快来 快来 快来! 34
Do the magic! Do the magic! 快用魔法! 快用魔法! 35
Ready? Uh-huh. 准备好了吗?啊哈 36
This is amazing! 真是太神奇啦! 37 Watch this! 看这个! 38
Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. 嗨 我是雪宝 我喜欢热情的拥抱39
I love you, Olaf! 我爱你 雪宝 40 Hang on! 等一下! 41 Catch me! 接住我! 42 Gotcha! 接住啦! 43 Again! 再来一次! 44 Wait! 等一下! 45 Slow down! 慢一点! 46 Anna! 安娜! 47 Anna! 安娜! 48
Mama! Papa! 妈妈!爸爸! 49 No, no... 不,不... 50
You're okay, Anna. I got you. 你会没事的 安娜 我陪着你 51
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
埃尔莎,你做了什么?你的魔法又失控了! 52
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna! 这是个意外. 对不起,安娜! 53
She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go. 她浑身冰凉 -我知道我们得去哪 54 Ice? 冰? 55
Faster, Sven! 再快点 斯文! 56 Sven! 斯文! 57
Please! Help! 请帮帮我们! 58
It's my daughter! 救救我们的女儿! 59
It's the King! 他是国王! 60 Trolls? 山精? 61
Shush. I'm trying to listen. 嘘! 我正听着呢 62
Cuties. I'm gonna keep you. 小可爱 我要把你们留下来 63
Your Majesty. 陛下 64
Born with the powers, or cursed? 与生俱来的力量还是诅咒? 65 Here, here. 过来 过来 66
Born. And they're getting stronger.
生下来就有的 而且越来越强大 67
You are lucky it wasn't her heart. 真幸运,魔法并没有伤到她的心 68
The heart is not so easily changed, 心里的伤可不容易被转变 69
But the head can be persuaded. 但头里的问题还是有办法的 70
Do what you must. 做你必须做的 71
I recommend we remove all magic. 我建议消除她身上所有的魔法 72
even memories of magic to be safe. 甚至那些关于魔法的记忆,为了安全起见 73
But don't worry, I'll leave the fun. 但别担心,我会留下那些快乐的记忆 74
She will be okay. 她会没事的 75
But she won't remember I have powers? 但是她会忘记我拥有魔力吗? 76
It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa, 这样最好 -听着 埃尔莎 77
Your power will only grow. 你的魔力只会越来越强大 78
There is beauty in it... 你会发现魔力的美好 79
But also great danger. 但同时也伴随着巨大的危险 80
You must learn to control it. 你必须要学会控制它 81
Fear will be your enemy. 恐惧会成为你的敌人 82
No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
不 我们会保护她 她会学会控制它的 我确定
83 Until then, 在此之前 84
we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff. 我们会锁上城门 裁去城内人员 85
We will limit her contact with people 减少她与别人的接触 86
and keep her powers hidden from everyone. 不让任何人知道她的魔力 87
including Anna. 包括安娜 88 Elsa? 埃尔莎? 89
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 90
?Come on, let's go and play? 来吧,我们一起来玩 91
?I never see you anymore. Come out the door? 我好久没见到你了 快点出来吧 92
?It's like you've gone away? 你就像消失了一样 93
?We used to be best buddies? 我们曾是最好的伙伴 94
?And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why?
但现在却不是了 我希望你能告诉我为什么 95
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 96
?It doesn't have to be a snowman? 并不是一定要堆个雪人啦 97
Go away, Anna 走吧 安娜 98 ?Okay bye? 好吧 拜 99
The gloves will help. See 带上手套就没事了 看到了吧 100
See? Conceal it -Don't feel it 看到了吧?隐藏它 -不要去想它 101
Don't let it show 别让它显现出来 102
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 103
?Or ride our bike around the hall?? 或者在走廊里骑车? 104
?I think some company is overdue? 我觉得还有许多事没有做 105
?I've started talking to the pictures on the walls? 我开始试着跟墙上的画像讲话 106
?Hang in there, Joan? 坚持住 琼 107
?It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms? 这些空房间让人觉得有些寂寞 108
?Just watching the hours tick by? 仅仅看着时间滴答滴答地走过 109
I'm scared. It's getting stronger! 我很害怕 魔力越来越强大了! 110
Getting upset only makes it worse. 不安只会让情况变得更糟 111 Calm down. 冷静下来 112
No! Don't touch me! Please. I don't want to hurt you.
不!请别碰我!拜托了 我不想伤到你们 113
See you in two weeks! 两周后再见! 114
- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa. 你们必须要去吗? -你会没事的 埃尔莎 115 Elsa?
埃尔莎? 116
?Please, I know you're in there? 拜托了 我知道你在里面 117
?People are asking where you've been? 人们都在问你去哪儿了 118
?They say \ 他们都说要勇敢 而我也正在努力 119
?I'm right out here for you. Just let me in? 我现在就在你门外 请让我进去吧 120
?We only have each other? 现在我们只剩下彼此了 121
?It's just you and me? 仅仅你我两人 122
?What are we gonna do?? 我们该怎么办? 123
?Do you wanna build a snowman?? 你想堆个雪人吗? 124
?after three year?? 三年后 125 All ashore! 都上岸! 126
Welcome to Arendelle! 欢迎来到艾伦戴尔! 127
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
请小心脚下 大门马上就要打开了 128
Why do I have to wear this? 我为什么一定要穿这件? 129
Because the Queen has come of age. 因为女王成年啦 130
It's Coronation Day! 今天是加冕日! 131
That's not my fault. 这跟我又没关系
132
What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack! 你想要什么 斯文? -给我点吃的! 133
What's the magic word? - \那暗号是什么呢? -\拜托了\134
Uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share. 呃!呃呃呃 分享 135
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates! 我真不敢相信 他们终于把大门打开了 136
And for a whole day! 而且打开一整天哦! 137 Faster, Persi! 快点 佩西! 138
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner. 啊,艾伦戴尔,我们最神秘的交易伙伴 139
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets 打开那些门 让我揭开你的秘密 140
and exploit your riches. 挖掘你的财富 141
Did I just say that out loud? 我刚才是不是说得太大声了? 142
Oh! Me sore eyes can't wait to See the Queen and the Princess.
我已经迫不及待想看看女王和公主了 143
I bet they're absolutely lovely. 我打赌她们一定可爱极了 144
I bet they are beautiful. 我相信她们一定很美丽 145
Princess Anna? 安娜公主? 146 Huh? Yeah? 恩?什么事? 147
Oh. Sorry to wake you, ma'am. 抱歉叫醒了你 小姐 148
No, no, no, you didn't. 不不不不,没关系 149
I've been up for hours. 我已经起床几个小时了 150 Who is it? 外面是谁? 151
Still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon. 还是我 小姐 大门马上就要打开了 152
Time to get ready. -Of course 是时候准备准备了 -当然 153
Ready for what? 准备什么? 154
Your sister's coronation, ma'am. 你姐姐的加冕礼 小姐 155
My sister's cor-neration. 我姐姐的加冕礼 156
It's coronation day! 今天是加冕日! 157
It's coronation day! 今天是加冕日! 158
?The window is open! So's that door!? 那些门和窗户都已经打开了 159
?I didn't know they did that anymore? 我不知道他们已经做了如此多的准备 160
?Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates?? 谁知道我们竟然准备了8000个沙拉盘子 161
?For years I have roamed these empty halls? 多少年来 我一直徘徊在这些空荡荡的大厅里162
?Why have a ballroom with no balls?? 为什么我们的舞厅里不举行任何舞会? 163
?Finally, they're opening up the gates!? 终于,他们将要把大门打开了! 164
?There'll be actual, real, live people? 会有活生生的人们来到这里
165
?It'll be totally strange? 这感觉肯定会奇妙 166
?But wow! Am I so ready for this change!? 但我已经为这些改变做好了准备! 167
? 'Cause for the first time in forever? 因为有生以来第一次 168
?There'll be music, there'll be light? 这里将会充满音乐和灯光 169
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 170
?I'll be dancing through the night? 我将会跳舞直到黎明 171
?Don't know if I'm elated or gassy? 不知道我是太高兴还是有点胃胀气 172
?But I'm somewhere in that zone? 但我现在就是这么高兴 173
?'Cause for the first time in forever? 因为有生以来第一次 174
?I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone!?我再也不孤单 我等不及想见见大家! 175
?What if I meet \ 如果我遇见\那个他\怎么办? 176
?Tonight, imagine me gown and all? 想象一下 今晚盛装出席的我 177
?Fetchingly draped against the wall? 穿着褶皱礼服迷人地靠着墙 178
?The picture of sophisticated Grace? 那画面脱俗而又优雅 179
?I suddenly see him standing there? 我突然见到伫立一旁的他 180
?a beautiful stranger tall and fair? 一位高大而又帅气的陌生人 181
?I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!?
我的心一定会被巧克力堵上! 182
?But then we laugh and talk all evening? 我们欢笑畅谈整晚 183
?Which is totally bizarre? 那感觉一定很奇妙 184
?Nothing like the life I've led so far? 与我之前的生活完全不同 185
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 186
?There'll be magic, There'll be fun? 这里将会充满魔力和欢乐 187
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 188
?I could be noticed by someone? 我将会被某人注视 189
?And I know it is totally crazy? 我知道这一定很疯狂 190
?To dream I'd find romance? 去期待浪漫的来临 191
?But for the first time in forever? 但有生以来第一次 192
?At least I've got a chance!? 至少我有了一次机会 193
?Don't let them in. Don't let them see? 别让他们进来 别让他们看到 194
?Be the good girl You always have to be? 做个好女孩 就像你从前那样 195
?Conceal. Don't feel? 隐藏情感 不去感受 196
?Put on a show? 好好掩饰自己 197
?Make one wrong move and everyone will know? 只要一犯错别人就会知道 198
?But it's only for today? 但是,仅此一天 199
?It's only for today. It's agony to wait? 仅此一天 这痛苦的等待 200
?It's agony to wait? 这痛苦的等待 201
?Tell the guards to open up the..? 让守卫们快打开 202 ?The gate!? 那大门! 203
? For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次 204
? Don't let them in Don't let them see? 别让他们进来 别让他们看到 205
? I'm getting what I'm dreaming of? 我梦寐以求的时刻即将到来 206
?Be the good girl you always have to be? 做个好女孩 就像你从前那样 207
?A chance to change My lonely world? 一个改变我孤独世界的机会 208 ?Conceal? 隐藏情感 209
? A chance to find true love? 一个找到真爱的机会 210
? Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know 隐藏情感 不去感受 不要让他们知道 211
? I know it all ends tomorrow 我知道明天一切都将结束 212
?So it has to be today!? 所以一定要把握住今天! 213
?'Cause for the first time in forever? 因为有生以来第一次 214
?For the first time in forever? 有生以来第一次
215
?Nothing's in my way!? 没有什么能阻止我! 216 Hey! 嘿! 217
I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? 我很抱歉 你受伤了吗? 218 Hey! 嘿! 219
Uh... No, no. I'm okay. 不不 我没事 220
Are you sure? 你确定? 221
Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going. 我刚刚没有看路 222
But I'm great, actually. 但我没受伤 真的 223
Oh... Thank goodness. 噢,谢天谢地 224 Oh! Uh... 噢! 225
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. 我是南方群岛的汉斯王子 226
Princess Anna of Arendelle. 我是艾伦戴尔的安娜公主 227 \公主? 228 My Lady. 我的女士 229 Hi. Again. 嗨,又来了. 230 Oh boy! 噢,小子! 231
Ha. This is awkward. Not \
呃,真是尴尬 不是说你 232
but just because we're...I'm awkward. 只是因为我们...是我自己比较尴尬 233
You're gorgeous. Wait, what? 你帅呆了 -等下 怎么了? 234
I'd like to formally apologize for 我想正式地为我 235
hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse... 骑马撞上了艾伦戴尔的公主 236
And for every moment after. 以及 之后所有的一切而道歉 237
No! No, no. It's fine. I'm not that princess. 不,不,不,没关系的 我不是“那个”公主 238
I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...Yeesh!
我的意思是 如果你撞到的是我姐姐埃尔莎 那就不好了... 239
Because, you know... 因为,你懂的... 240 Hello. 哈喽 241
But, lucky you, it's just me. 但是 算你走运 撞到的仅仅是我 242 Just you? 仅仅是你? 243
The bells. The coronation. 铃响了 是加冕礼 244 I... I... 我..我... 245
I better go. I have togo. I better go. Uh 我得走了 我必须走了 我得走了 呃... 246 Bye! 拜! 247
Your Majesty, The gloves.
陛下 您的手套 248
(formal, in Old Norse) Sehm hon hell drr in-um hell-gum Ayg-num Ok ?古斯堪的那维亚语? 249
krund ee thes-um hellgah Stahth, ehk teh frahm fur-ear Uthear... ?古斯堪的那维亚语? 250
Queen Elsa of Arendelle. 艾伦戴尔的埃尔莎女王 251
Queen Elsa of Arendell! 艾伦戴尔的埃尔莎女王! 252
Queen Elsa of Arendelle. 艾伦戴尔的埃尔莎女王 253
Princess Anna of Arendelle. 艾伦戴尔的安娜公主 254
Here? Are you sure? I do not think I suppose to...Okay.
这里?你确定吗?我不觉得我应该... 好吧 255 Hi. 嗨 256
\跟我打招呼吗?噢 嗨 257
You look beautiful. 你看起来很漂亮 258 Thank you. 谢谢 259
You look beautiful-ler. I mean, not Fuller. 你看起来更漂亮 我的意思不是清洁工(英语谐音) 260
You don't look Fuller, but more beautiful. 你不像清洗工 而是更漂亮 261 Thank you. 谢谢 262
So, this is what a party looks like. 原来这就是派对啊
263
It's warmer than I thought. 比我想象的要暖和一些 264
What is that amazing smell? 是什么东西这么香呢? 265 Chocolate. 巧克力 266
Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown. 陛下 这位是鼬鼠城公爵 267
\
“威斯顿”(与鼬鼠同音)威斯顿公爵.. 268
Your Majesty, 陛下 269
As your closest partner in trade, 作为您最亲密的交易伙伴 270
It seems only fitting that I offer you 由我来邀请您跳加冕后的第一支舞 271
Your first dance as Queen. 再合适不过了 272
Thank you. Only, I don't dance. 谢谢 但我不会跳舞 273
But my sister does. 但我妹妹会 274
What? Oh! -Lucky you. 什么?噢 -算你走运 275
Oh, I don't think... 噢,我可不这么认为... 276
If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you. 如果头晕的话 告诉我 我会接着你 277 Sorry. 不好意思 278
Like an agile peacock. 像只灵活的孔雀 279
Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
说到这个 打开城门真是太好了 280
Why did they shut them in the first place? 一开始干嘛要关上呢? 281
Do you know the reason? Hmm? 你知道原因吗? 282 No. -No.
不知道 -不知道么 283
All right. Hang on! 好吧 抓紧了! 284
They don't call me \人称小北斗星可不是白叫的 285
Like a chicken with the face of a monkey, I fly. 就像一只 长了猴子脸的鸡 我可以飞 286
Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.
准备好再来一次的话告诉我 我的女士 287
Well, he was sprightly. 哇哦,他真是太活跃了 288
Especially for a man in heels.
特别是对一位穿着高跟鞋的男士来说 289
Are you okay? I've never been better. 你还好吗? -好得不能再好了 290
This is so nice. 这感觉真是太好了 291
I wish it could be like this all the time. 真希望我们能一直像现在这样 292 Me, too. 我也是 293 But it can't. 但这不行 294
Why not? It just can't. 为什么不行? -反正就是不行 295
Excuse me for a minute. 对不起,我离开一下
296
Glad I caught you. Hans 真高兴我接住了你 -汉斯 297
I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide! -Oops. Sorry.
我经常一个人在客厅滑来滑去 -哦 不好意思 298
Your physique helps I'm sure too. 我敢肯定,你的身材也起到了作用 299
What's this? I was born with it, 这是什么? -这是我出生就有的 300
Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll. 尽管我梦见我被一个山精亲过 301 I like it. 我喜欢 302
Yeah, The whole thing! You got it. 耶, 一整块!你做到了! 303
Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers? 好的,等等,你有多少个兄弟? 304
Twelve older brothers. 12个哥哥 305
Three of them pretended I was invisible, 有3个当我完全不存在 306
literally, for two years. 差不多 有两年了吧 307
That's horrible. - It's what brothers do. 真是太糟糕了 -哥哥就是这样的 308 And sisters. 姐姐也是 309
Elsa and I were really close when we were little. 小时候我跟埃尔莎非常亲密 310
But then, one day she just shut me out, 但后来 有一天她突然不理我了 311
And I never knew why. 直到现在我都不知道原因 312
I would never shut you out. 我永远都不会不理你 313
Okay, can I just say something crazy? 好吧,我能说些疯话吗? 314 I love crazy. 我喜欢疯话 315
?All my life has been a series of doors in my face? 我的生活中有很多扇门挡在我面前 316
?And then suddenly I bump into you? 直到我无意中遇见了你 317
?I was thinking the same thing, because like..? 我跟你想的一样 因为,就像 318
?I've been searching my whole life to find my own place?
我这一生一直在寻找属于自己的归宿 319
?And maybe it's the party talking? 大概就是这派对里的偶遇 320
?Or the chocolate fondue? 也可能是巧克力干酪 321
?But with you? 直到遇见了你 322
?I found my place? 我找到了归宿 323
?I see your face? 我注视着你的面容 324
?And it's nothing like I've ever known before? 而这是如此的与众不同 325
?Love is an open door!? 爱是一扇打开的 门! 326
?Love is an open door Door? 爱是一扇打开的 门! 327
?Love is an open door? 爱是一扇打开的 门! 328
?With you With you?
和你在一起 和你在一起 329
?Love is an open door? 爱是一扇敞开的 门! 330
?I mean it's crazy. What?? 我觉得这很疯狂 -什么? 331
?We finish each other's Sandwiches? 我们吃了彼此的 -三明治 332
?That's what I was gonna say!? 你抢了我的词! 333
?I've never met someone Who thinks so much like me?
我从没见过想法和我如此一致的人 334
?Jinx! Jinx again!? 巧合...你看多巧! 335
?Our Mental Synchronization Can have but one explanation?
我们的想法如此一致 只有一个解释 336
?You and I were just meant to be? 你 和我 注定要 337
?Say goodbye? 告别 338
?To the pain of the past? 过去的痛苦 339
?We don't have to feel it anymore!? 我们再也不用忍受了! 340
?Love is an open door!? 爱是一扇敞开的门! 341
?Love is an open door!? 爱是一扇敞开的门! 342
?Life can be so much more with you With you? 与你一起的生活 能够如此多彩 343
?Love is an open door? 爱是一扇打开的门! 344
?Can I say something crazy??
我能说一些疯话吗? 345
?Will you marry me?? 你愿意嫁给我吗? 346
?Can I just say something even crazier?? 我能说些更疯的话吗? 347 ?Yes!? 我愿意! 348
Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?
不好意思 能借过一下吗? 349
Thank you. Oh, there she is. 谢谢 她在这里 350
Elsa! I mean, Queen. 埃尔莎! 我是说 女王 351
Me again. May I present, 我又来了 请允许我向您介绍 352
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. 南方群岛的汉斯王子 353
Your Majesty. 陛下 354
We would like...your blessing... 我们希望 您能祝福 355
of... our marriage! 我们的婚姻 356
Marriage...? Yes! 婚姻? -是的! 357
I'm sorry, I'm confused. 不好意思 我有点糊涂 358
Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves.
好吧 我们还没想好所有的事宜 359
We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. 我们需要几天的时间来计划婚礼 360
Of course we'll have soup,
当然,我们要准备鲜汤 361
roast, and ice cream and then... 烤肉 冰淇淋 还要... 362
Wait. Would we live here? 等下 我们可以住在这里吗? 363
Here? -Absolutely! 这里? -当然! 364 Anna! 安娜! 365
Oh, we can invite all 12 of your brothers to stay with us...
我们可以邀请你那12个哥哥过来和我们一起住 366
What? No, no, no, no, no. 什么? 不不不不,那可不行 367
Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must...
当然我们有足够的房间 我不知道 他们中一些人必须... 368
Wait. Slow down. 等下,慢点 369
No one's brothers are staying here. 没有任何人的哥哥将会住在这里 370
No one is getting married. 没有人将会结婚 371 Wait, what? 等等,什么? 372
May I talk to you, please? Alone. 我能跟你谈谈吗?单独 373
No. Whatever you have to say, you... 不 无论你想说什么 374
you can say to both of us. 你可以当着我们两个人的面说 375
Fine. You can't marry a man you just met. 好吧 你不能嫁给一个你刚认识的人 376
You Can if it's true love. 如果是真爱的话就可以 377
Anna, what do you know about true love? 安娜 你知道什么是真爱吗? 378
More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.
反正比你知道得多 你只知道把人关在门外 379
You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. 你请求我的祝福 但我的答案是不可以 380
Now, Excuse me. 现在 不好意思 381
Your Majesty, if I may ease your... 陛下 请允许我解释... 382
No, you may not. And I think you should go. 不,不行,我认为你该走了 383
The party is over. Close the gates. 派对结束了 把门关上 384
Yes, Your Majesty. 遵命 陛下 385
What? Elsa, no. No, wait! 什么? 埃尔莎 不 不 等下! 386
Give me my glove! 把手套还给我! 387
Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore. 埃尔莎 求你了 求你了 我不能再这样过下去了 388 Then leave. 那就离开 389
What did I ever do to you? 我到底哪里得罪你了? 390
Enough, Anna. 够了 安娜 391
No. Why? Why do you shut me out? 不 为什么?为什么要把我关在门外? 392
Why do you shut the world out?!
为什么你要把整个世界关在门外? 393
What are you so afraid of? 你究竟在害怕什么? 394
I said, enough! 我说,够了! 395
Sorcery. I knew there was 巫术 我就知道 396
something dubious going on here. 这里发生了什么可疑的事情 397 Elsa 埃尔莎 398 There she is! 看,女王来了! 399 The Queen! 是女王! 400 Yes! It is her! 是的!是她! 401 Queen Elsa. 埃尔莎女王 402
Our beautiful queen! 我们美丽的女王! 403
Your Majesty? Are you all right? 陛下?您没事吧? 404 No. 不 405
There she is! Stop her! 她在那!阻止她! 406
Please, just stay away from me. 请离我远一点 407 Stay away! 走开! 408
Monster Monster! 怪物 怪物! 409
Elsa! 埃尔莎! 410 Elsa! 埃尔莎! 411 Wait, Please! 请等等! 412 Elsa, Stop! 埃尔莎 停下! 413 Anna! No. 安娜!-不 414 The Fjord. 峡湾 415 Snow? 下雪了? 416 Yes, snow! 是的,是雪! 417
Are you all right? No. 你没事吧? -没事 418
Did you know? No. 你知道吗? -不 419
Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! 看! 下雪了!下雪了! 420
The Queen has cursed this land! 女王诅咒了这片土地! 421
She must be stopped! 一定要阻止她! 422
You have to go after her...Wait, no! 你得追上她 -等下 不! 423
You! Is there sorcery in you, too? 你!你也会巫术吗? 424
Are you a monster, too? 你也是怪物吗? 425
No. No. I'm completely ordinary. 不 不 我绝对很普通
426
That's right she is. 没错 她是的 427
In the best way. 是好的那一方面 428
And my sister's not a monster. 我姐姐也不是什么怪物 429
She nearly killed me! 她差点杀了我! 430
You slipped on ice. -Her ice 你在冰上滑倒了 -她的冰 431
It was an accident. She was scared. 这只是个意外 她被吓坏了 432
She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this 她不是有意的 她不是有意造成这一切的 433
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her. 今晚错在我 是我刺激了她 434
So I'm the one that needs to go after her. 所以我必须去把她追回来 435
What? -Bring me my horse, please. 什么?-请把我的马牵来 436
Anna, no. It's too dangerous. 安娜 别这样 这太危险了 437
Elsa's not dangerous. 埃尔莎一点都不危险 438
I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right. 我会带她回来 然后搞定这一切 439
I'm coming with you. -No. 我跟你一起去 -不 440
I need you here to take care of Arendelle. 我需要你留在这里帮我照看艾伦戴尔 441
On my honor. 以我的名誉担保 442
I leave Prince Hans in charge.
我授权汉斯王子来掌管这里 443
Are you sure you can trust her? 你确定能相信她吗? 444
I don't want you getting hurt. 我不想你受到伤害 445
She's my sister, 她是我的姐姐 446
She would never hurt me. 她永远不会伤害我 447
?The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight? 今夜的山林已被白雪覆盖 448
?Not a footprint to be seen? 杳无人迹 449
?A kingdom of isolation? 在这样一个与世隔绝的王国 450
?And it looks like I'm the Queen? 我似乎才是女王 451
?The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside?
大风呼啸 就像我心中汹涌的风暴 452
?Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried..? 再也无法隐藏 天知道我已经尽力... 453
?Don't let them in, Don't let them see? 别让他们进来 别让他们看到 454
?Be the good girl you always have to be? 做个好女孩 就像从前一样 455
?Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know? 隐藏情感 拒绝感受 不要让他们知道 456
?Well, Now they know? 但是 现在他们知道了 457
?Let it go. Let it go? 随心而行 随心而行 458
?Can't hold it back anymore? 反正再也无法挽回
459
?Let it go. Let it go? 随心而行 随心而行 460
?Turn away and Slam the door? 转过身 甩上门 461
? I don't care? 我不在乎 462
? What they're going to say? 任何闲人闲语 463
?Let the storm rage on? 任风暴咆哮吧 464
?The cold never bothered me anyway? 严寒再也无法侵扰我 465
?It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small?
有趣的是 距离使一切都变得渺小 466
?And the fears that once controlled me? 那些曾经控制我的恐惧 467
?Can't get to me at all? 再也无法困扰我 468
?It's time to see what I can do? 是时候展现真正的自我 469
?To test the limits and Break through? 去突破未知的极限 470
?No right, No wrong, No rules for me..? 没有对错,不再被规则所束缚 471 ?I'm free!? 我自由了! 472
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 473
?I am one with the wind and sky? 驾驭着狂风与天空的我 474
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 475
?You'll never see me cry? 你再也不会看到我哭泣 476
?Here I Stand? 这就是我的主张 477
?And here I'll stay? 这就是我的坚持 478
?Let the storm rage on? 任风暴咆哮吧 479
?My power flurries through the air into the ground?
我的魔力如冰雪般从天而降 480
?My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around? 我的灵魂随着四周的冰晶盘旋而上 481
?And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast..? 思想化为结晶 犹如一场冰暴 482
?I'm never going back? 我再也不会回头 483
?The Past is in the Past!? 过去都已成往事 484
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 485
?And I'll rise like the break of Dawn? 我将像破晓的旭日一样升起 486
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 487
?That perfect girl is gone? 那个完美女孩已不复存在 488
?Here I stand? 我就站在这 489
?In the light of day? 光天化日之下 490
?Let the storm rage on!? 任风暴咆哮吧 491
?The cold never bothered me anyway?
980
How's your head? 你的头怎么样了? 981
It's fine. Ah... I'm good. 没事 我很好 982
I've got a thick skull. 我头硬的很 983
I don't have a skull. Or bones. 我没有头骨. 或者骨头 984 So... 所以.. 985
So, Now what? -Now what? 现在该怎么办?-现在该怎么办? 986 Now what? 现在该怎么办? 987
Oh... What am I gonna do? 噢... 我该怎么办? 988
She threw me out. 她把我扔了出来 989
I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this.
我不能就这样回艾伦戴尔 990
And then there's your ice business. 而且还有你的冰块生意 991
Hey, hey. Don't worry about my ice business. 嘿 嘿 别担心我的冰块生意 992
Worry about your hair! 该担心的是你的头发! 993
What? I just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair.
什么?我刚从悬崖上摔下来 你应该看看你的头发才对 994
No, yours is turning white. 不,你的头发正在变白 995
White? It's...What?
变白?这是...怎么会这样? 996
It's because she struck you, isn't it? 因为她攻击了你 对吗? 997
Does it look bad? 看起来很糟吗? 998
No. -You hesitated. 不 -你犹豫了 999 No, I didn't. 不,我没有. 1000
Anna, you need help, okay? Come on. 安娜, 你需要帮助. 好吗? 来吧 1001
Okay! Where are we going? 好的! 我们去哪? 1002
To see my friends. 去见我的朋友 1003
The love experts? 那些爱情专家? 1004 Love experts? 爱情专家? 1005
And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this. 别担心 他们会搞定这一切的 1006
How do you know? 你怎么知道? 1007
Because I've seen them do it before. 因为我曾经见他们做过一次 1008
I like to consider myself a love expert. 我认为我自己就是个爱情专家 1009
Get it together. Control it. 打起精神 控制它 1010
Don't feel. Don't feel. 别去想 别去想 1011 Don't feel! 别去想! 1012
Look, Sven. The sky's awake. 看啊 斯文 天还醒着 1013
Are you cold? A little. 你冷吗? -有点 1014
Wait. Come here. 等一下 到这边来 1015
So, About my friends 关于我的那些朋友们 1016
Well, I say \虽说是朋友 但他们更像家人 1017
Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven 总之 我小的时候 只有斯文陪着我 1018
Until they, you know, kinda took us in. 直到他们收留了我们 1019
They did? -Yeah. 他们? -是的 1020
I don't want to scare you, 不是我想吓唬你 1021
They can be a little inappropriate and loud. 他们有一点不懂礼貌 而且很吵 1022 Very loud. 非常吵 1023
They're also stubborn at times, 他们有时有些顽固 1024
and a little overbearing. 还有些傲慢 1025
And heavy. Really, really, heavy. 而且很重 非常 非常 重 1026
But you'll get it. They mean well. 但是你会发现 他们都是好人 1027
Kristoff, they sound wonderful. 克里斯托弗 他们听起来很不错 1028 Okay then. 好吧
1029
Meet my family. 见一见我的家人吧 1030 Hey, guys! 嘿 伙计们! 1031 They're rocks. 他们都是 石头 1032 He's crazy. 他疯了 1033
Clay, whoa...I don't even recognize you. You lost so much weight.
克莱 嘿...我差点没认出你 你减肥很成功啊 1034
I'll distract them while you run. 我一引开他们 你就跑 1035
Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you! 嗨 斯文的家人! 很高兴见到你们! 1036
Anna, because I love you, I insist you run. 安娜 我爱你 我认为你该跑了 1037
I understand you're love experts. Ooh! 我知道你们是爱情专家 1038
Why aren't you running? 你怎么还不跑? 1039
Okay. Well, I'm gonna go. 好吧 我正要离开... 1040
No, no, no. Anna, wait. 不 安娜 等下 1041 Kristoff! 克里斯托弗! 1042
Kristoff's home! 克里斯托弗回家了! 1043
Kristoff's here! 克里斯托弗在这儿! 1044
Kristoff's home! 克里斯托弗回家了! 1045
Wait? Kristoff? 等下? 克里斯托弗? 1046
Ah, let me look at you. 让我瞧瞧你! 1047
Take off your clothes, I wash them. 把衣服脱下来 我去洗 1048
No! No, I'm going to keep my clothes on. 不!不用了 我穿着就好 1049
Look, it's great to see you all, 听着 见到大家很高兴 1050
but where's Granpabbie? He's napping. 但是 佩比爷爷在哪? -他正在午睡 1051
But look, I grew a mushroom. 看 我长了一个蘑菇 1052
I...I earned my fire crystal. 我得到了我的第一块火水晶 1053
I passed a kidney Stone. 我排出了我的肾结石 1054
Kristoff, Pick me up. 克里斯托弗 把我抱起来 1055
You're getting big. Good for you. 你长大了 好样的 1056
Trolls? They're trolls! 山精?他们是山精! 1057
He's brought a girl! 他带回来一个女孩! 1058 A girl! 一个女孩! 1059
Whoa! Is that a real girl? 哇!是真的女孩吗? 1060
She's like a little cupcake. 她就像一个小蛋糕 1061
What's going on? 怎么了?
1062
I've learned to just roll with it. 我已经学着去适应这一切了 1063
Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth!
让我看看 明亮的眼睛 灵敏的鼻子 坚固的牙齿 1064
Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff. 好的 好的 她跟我们家克里斯托弗很般配 1065
Wait, wait, wait. -Oh, um, no. 等下 等下 -哦 不 1066
You've got the wrong idea. That's not why I brought her here.
你搞错了 我不是因为这个才带她来的 1067
Right. We're not. I'm not... 是的 我们不是 我不是... 1068
What's the issue, dear? 有什么问题吗? 亲爱的 1069
Why are you holding back from such a man? 你为什么要隐藏对他的好感呢? 1070
?Is it the clumpy way he walks?? 是因为他走起路来脚步太重? 1071
What??Or the Grumpy way he talks? ? 什么? -还是因为他说起话来很粗鲁? 1072
Oh, no.?Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped? 不,不是 -还是因为他像梨子一样方形 1073
?weirdness of his feet?? 奇怪的脚? 1074 Hey! 嘿! 1075
?And though we know he washes well? 尽管大家都知道他经常洗澡 1076
?he always ends up Sorta smelly? 但他身上总是有股难闻的味道 1077
?But You'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet?
但你永远也找不到一个比他更敏感温柔的人了 1078 That's nice 很好 1079
?So he's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所以他是一块璞玉 1080
?So he's got a few flaws? 他还有些缺点 1081
?Like his peculiar brain, dear. His thing with the reindeer?
就像他那奇特的想法 亲爱的 和驯鹿的那些事 1082
?That's a little outside of nature's laws? - This is not about me!
有些不合常理 -我才不是这样! 1083
?So he's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所以他是一块璞玉 1084
?But this we're certain of? 但是我们敢肯定 1085
?You Can fix this fixer-upper up with a little bit of love?
只要用爱你就能好好地雕琢他 1086
Can we please just stop talking about this? 我们能不说这件事了吗? 1087
We've got a real, actual problem, here. 现在我们有一个真正的麻烦 1088
I'll say. So, tell me, dear... 我想说 告诉我 亲爱的 1089
? Is it the way that he runs scared? 是不是因为他太胆小? 1090
?Or that he's socially impaired?? 还是说他有社交障碍? 1091
?Or that he only likes to tinkle in the Woods?? 或是因为他喜欢在树林里小便? 1092
I don't need to know that. 我们不需要知道这个 1093
?Are you holding back your fondness? 你隐藏对他的好感 1094
?Due to his unmanly blondeness?? 是因为他这女孩子一样的金发吗? 1095
?Or the way he covers up that he's the honest goods??
还是说他掩盖了他诚实善良的一面? 1096
?He's just a bit of a fixer-upper? 他只是一块璞玉 1097
?He's got a couple a' bugs? 他还有许多缺点 1098 No, I don't 不 我不是这样的 1099
?His isolation is confirmation of? 他的不善交际正说明 1100
?his desperation for healing hugs? 他渴望充满治愈的拥抱 1101
?So, he's a bit of a fixer-upper, But we know what to do?
他只是一块璞玉 但是我们知道该怎么办 1102
?The way to fix up this fixer-upper? 完善他的方法 1103
?is to fix him up with you? 就是由你来雕琢他 1104
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Enough! 停下来!停下来!够了! 1105
She's engaged to someone else. Okay? 她已经和别人订婚了 好吗? 1106
?So, she's a bit of a fixer-upper? 那么说她是一块璞玉 1107
?That's a minor thing? 那不重要 1108
?Her quote \ 订婚只是口头说说 1109
?And by the way, I don't see no Ring? 而且 我也没有看到订婚戒指 1110
?So she's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所以她是一块璞玉 1111
Hey! Whoa, watch it! ?Her brain's a bit betwixt? 嘿!注意点!-她有点犹豫不决 1112
?Get the fiance out of the way? 让未婚夫赶紧闪开 1113
?And the whole thing will be fixed? 整个事情就解决了 1114
?We're not saying you can change him? 我们并不是说你能够改变他 1115
? 'Cause people don't really change? 因为人们很难真正改变 1116
?We're only saying that love's a force? 我们只是说爱情是一种力量 1117
?That's powerful and strange? 强大而又神奇 1118
? People make bad choices? 生气 害怕 压力下的人们 1119
? If they're mad or scared or stressed? 会做出糟糕的决定 1120
?But throw a little love their way? 但只要给他们一些爱 1121
?throw a little love their way? 给他们一些爱 1122
?And you'll bring out their best? 你就能让他们展现出最好的一面 1123
?True love brings out the best? 真爱让人变得更好 1124
?Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所有人都是一块璞玉 1125
?That's what it's all about? 这就是我们要说的
1126 Father! Sister! 父亲!姐妹! 1127
Brother! ? We need each other to raise us up 兄弟!我们互相依靠共同成长 1128
? And round us out 充实彼此 1129
?Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所有人都是一块璞玉 1130
?But when push comes to shove? 当危机到来 1131
?The only fixer-upper fixer that can fix a fixer-upper is?
唯一能解救大家的 就是 1132
?True, True, True, True, Love? 真真切切的爱 1133
?Love, Love, Love, True Love...True-e-e-e-e-e? 真真切切的爱 1134
?Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded..?
安娜 你愿意在山精的祝福中嫁给克里斯托弗... 1135
?Wait, what?!? 等下 什么? 1136
?You're getting married? 你要结婚了 1137
She's as cold as ice. 她冷得像冰块一样 1138
There's strange magic here 这里有一种奇怪的魔法 1139
Granpabbie. -Come, come. Bring her here to me. 佩比爷爷 -过来 过来 把她带过来 1140
Anna, your life is in danger. 安娜 你有生命危险 1141
There is ice in your heart put there by your sister. 你的心里有一块冰晶 是你姐姐放进去的
1142
If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever. 如果不取掉的话 你将会永远被冰封住 1143 What? No. 什么?不会吧 1144
But you can remove it, Right? 但你能帮我取走它 对吧? 1145
I cannot. I'm sorry, Kristoff. 我做不到 对不起 克里斯托弗. 1146
If it was her head, that would be easy. 如果是头的话 就会简单许多 1147
But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
只有一个出自真爱的举动才能融化一颗冰冻的心 1148
An act of true love? 一个出自真爱的举动? 1149
A true love's kiss, perhaps? 或许是一个真爱之吻? 1150
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans. 安娜 我们得把你带回汉斯那儿去 1151 Hans. 汉斯. 1152
Pull us out, Sven. 把我们拉上去 斯文 1153
Olaf, come on! -I'm coming! 雪宝,我们走! -我来了! 1154
Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?! 让我们去亲汉斯!谁是汉斯? 1155
We are here to find Princess Anna. 我们是来找安娜公主的 1156 Be on guard, 保持警惕 1157
but no harm is to come to the Queen. 但是别伤到女王
1158
Do you understand? -Yes, Sir. 明白了吗? -是的 1159 The Queen. 女王 1160
Go, go! Come on! 快走! 跟上! 1161
Up there! Come on! 在那上面!上! 1162 We got her. 我们抓到她了 1163 No, Please. 不 请别这样 1164
Go around. Toss it. 绕过去 扔给我 1165 Stay away! 离我远点! 1166 Look out! 当心! 1167 Fire! Fire! 开火!开火! 1168 Get her! 抓住她! 1169 Come on! 我们走! 1170 Grab his arm. 抓住他的手臂 1171
This way, this way! 这边,这边! 1172 Whoa! 哇! 1173 Queen Elsa! 埃尔莎女王! 1174
Don't be the monster they fear you are.
别让自己变成他们所害怕的怪物 1175
Oh, no. What have...What have I done? 噢,不,我都做了些什么? 1176
Why did you bring me here? 为什么把我带到这里来? 1177
I couldn't just let them kill you. 我不能就这样让他们杀了你 1178
But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna. 但我对于艾伦戴尔是个威胁 把安娜带来 1179
Anna has not returned. 安娜还没回来 1180
If you would just stop the winter, 请你结束这场严冬 1181
bring back summer, please. 把夏天带回来 拜托了 1182
Don't you see? I can't.
难道你还不明白吗?我做不到 1183
You have to tell them to let me go. 你必须让他们放了我 1184
I will do what I can. 我尽力吧 1185
Just hang in there. 撑住 1186
Come on, buddy, faster! 伙计 再快点! 1187
I'll meet you guys at the castle! 城堡里见! 1188
Stay out of sight, Olaf! 别给人看见了 雪宝! 1189 I will! 知道啦! 1190
Hello! -It's alive! 哈喽!-雪人活啦! 1191
It's Princess Anna! 是安娜公主! 1192
Are you gonna be okay? 你没事吧? 1193
Don't worry about me. 别担心我了 1194
Anna! You had us worried sick. My Lady. 安娜!你让我们担心死了 殿下 1195
Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately. 给她取暖 并把汉斯王子找来 快 1196
We will. Thank you. 我们会的 谢谢 1197
Make sure she's safe 一定要保证她的安全 1198
Oh, you poor girl, you're freezing. 哦,可怜的女孩 你快冻僵了 1199
Oh, let's get you inside now and get you warm. 让我们带你进去取取暖 1200
I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna. 我要回去找安娜公主 1201
You cannot risk going out there again. 你不能再冒险去那儿了 1202
If anything happens to her... 如果她发生了任何不测.. 1203
If anything happens to the Princess, 如果公主发生了任何不测 1204
you are all Arendelle has left. 你就是艾伦戴尔唯一的指望了 1205
He's in here. Prince Hans. 他在这里 汉斯王子 1206
Anna. You're so cold. 安娜 你身上冷极了 1207
Hans, you have to kiss me. -What? 汉斯 你必须吻我 -什么?
1208
Now! Now! -Slow down. 现在!就现在!-慢点 1209
We'll give you two some privacy. 我们让你俩单独待会儿 1210
What happened out there? 外面发生什么了? 1211
Elsa struck me with her powers. 埃尔莎用魔法攻击了我 1212
You said she would never hurt you. 你说她永远都不会伤害你 1213 I was wrong. 我错了 1214 Anna 安娜 1215
She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.
她冻住了我的心 只有一个出自真爱的举动才能拯救我 1216
A true love's kiss. 一个真爱之吻 1217 Oh, Anna. 安娜 1218
If only there was someone out there who loved you.
如果真有那么一个人爱着你就好了 1219 What? 什么? 1220
You said you did. 你说过你爱我的 1221
As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom 作为我们王国的第十三顺位继承人 1222
I didn't stand a chance. 我一点机会都没有 1223
I knew I would have to marry into the throne
正在阅读:
冰雪奇缘中英文剧本(打印版)05-27
司机求职信怎么写12-11
心理咨询师考证应注意的问题03-23
江苏开放大学西方行政制度形成考试1.2.4套试卷答案04-03
罗庄王平简历12-11
客户关系管理A卷试题及答案05-04
信息技术在小学数学教学中运用06-13
山西农业大学校园简介 - 图文09-21
冬季防火工作总结07-24
- 多层物业服务方案
- (审判实务)习惯法与少数民族地区民间纠纷解决问题(孙 潋)
- 人教版新课标六年级下册语文全册教案
- 词语打卡
- photoshop实习报告
- 钢结构设计原理综合测试2
- 2014年期末练习题
- 高中数学中的逆向思维解题方法探讨
- 名师原创 全国通用2014-2015学年高二寒假作业 政治(一)Word版
- 北航《建筑结构检测鉴定与加固》在线作业三
- XX县卫生监督所工程建设项目可行性研究报告
- 小学四年级观察作文经典评语
- 浅谈110KV变电站电气一次设计-程泉焱(1)
- 安全员考试题库
- 国家电网公司变电运维管理规定(试行)
- 义务教育课程标准稿征求意见提纲
- 教学秘书面试技巧
- 钢结构工程施工组织设计
- 水利工程概论论文
- 09届九年级数学第四次模拟试卷
- 奇缘
- 中英文
- 冰雪
- 剧本
- 打印
- 修改后钻孔防护桩施工方案
- 梭罗沟二级水电站建设管理自诊断报告(监理单位)
- 环境安全目标指标与方案 - 图文
- 第 3 学月(学生4份)2016年九年级数学综合训练试题(一)
- 关于家乡环境污染的调查报告 - 图文
- 2007届江苏省南京市高三第一次调研测试(政治)
- 2015 - 2017年高考经济生活第一单元试题归类
- CCIE学习OSPF配置 配置拓扑图
- 旋挖钻施工方案(干孔)
- 水闸计算案例
- 小三数学西师大版全册教案
- 陈力丹《新闻理论十讲》笔记
- 红卫豆腐社片区危旧房改造工程项目可行性研究报告 - 图文
- 王秀丽《漂亮的艺术字》教案说课稿反思
- 银行在放贷前需要对贷款企业考察一些财务指标
- 00HIS系统常见问题分析及解决办法 - 图文
- 辽宁省辽阳市第九中学七年级语文下册《第2课 爸爸的花儿落
- 山东省泰安市宁阳四中2014-2015学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题W
- 如何提高复习效率
- 人教版2016新版七(上)第四单元考试题及答案