001-报关英语800句五

更新时间:2024-04-07 09:27:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

报关英语常用800句式(五)

401 I'm calling from a public phone。 我打的是公用电话。

402 Contact me by telephone。 电话联系。

403 I will be in between six and eight。 我6点至8点都在。

404 I will be here all night。 我整晚都会在这里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you 。 好的,我会等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen? 407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen? 408 Will you please repeat it? 409 He has left already 。

410 He is attending a conference now。 他正在出席会议。

411 Hello, This is operator。 喂!我是接线员。

412 I'll call you up later。 413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy? 我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? 414 May I use the telephone? 415 This is Shen calling。 416 Is that Mr.Shen?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking。 418 Whom do you want to talk to? 419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack。 420 I'll connect you with his office。 我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on 。 抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 422 The line is busy。 占线。

423 No answer。 没有人接电话。

424 He is on the phone。 他正在通话。

425 This telephone line is interrupted。 电话不通。

426 The wire has got crossed。 电话串线了。

427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?

428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number。 恐怕你打错号码了。

429 I'll calling 265-5822。 打265-5822。

430 Please ring off。 请挂电话。

431 I'll call you back。

432 Let me talk to her over the phone。 433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone? 434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message? 435 I'm going to put on to her。 我会请她回电话。

436 The voice is not distinct。 声音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office。 打电话到我办公室。

438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call。 我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call? 我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? 440 What is your part's name? 对方的姓名是什么?

441 How do you spell your last name? 你的姓是怎样拼写的? 442 Pound Sterling please。 请换成英镑吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition? 这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? 444 Is there any interest on this money? 这笔透支要利息吗?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month。 是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid。

根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 447 I want to buy some traveler's checks。 我想买些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

449 Have you got your chequebook with you? 您支票本带来了没有?

450 The amount you want to transfer。 您要转帐的金额。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days。 大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I'll go and check。 噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card? 我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card? 可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo。

这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。 456 How much would you like to remit? 您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars。 我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance? 可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir? 您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank。 那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt? 请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。 462 I'll take M/T。 那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please。 汇款300英镑到伦 敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here? 打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam? 请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are。 是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话? 468 Yes, your money has arrived。 噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip。 好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London? 发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少? 471 How much do you want to change? 您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB? 请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗? 473 Here you are, please check。 给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi。 我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan。 500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange。 但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。 478 I beg your pardon。 请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview。 我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/iaar.html

Top