我想换一个安静的双人间

更新时间:2023-10-12 09:44:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

我想换一个安静的双人间

AGood morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?

早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

BYes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My hus

band and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!

我住在8715房间。房间的隔音设备太差了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。外面整晚都在施工。那对于我们来讲简直是噩梦。

AI'm terribly sorry.

真的很抱歉。

BAnyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-r

oom available now?

不管怎样,我要求换一个房间。你们现在还有安静的双人间吗?

AA minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room ava

ilable. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.

请稍等。让我在电脑上查一下看看有没有空余的房间。这间怎么样?朝阳,带一个大阳台,而且非常安静。

BSounds good. Can I have a look at it first?

听起来不错。我可以看一下吗?

ASure. It's 8736. Come with me.Here it is. Come on in, Ma'am.

当然。房间号是8736。请跟我来。就是这一间。请进来,女士。

BNice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.

很不错。我就要这间吧?我想今晚我能睡个好觉了。

AThat's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.

那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。

Bthank you very much.

非常感谢。

AI think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.

我觉得您会需要一位服务生帮您搬东西。

BI'll appreciate that. Thank you.

我很感激。谢谢。

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/fyqf.html

Top