预订酒店英语

更新时间:2024-02-16 11:08:01 阅读量: 经典范文大全 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

篇一:预订酒店英语对话

约翰逊先生要到中国出差,他想在深圳景轩酒店订一间豪华的房间。 他将呆在那里住一个星期。他向接待员要求一个豪华套房。

A: Hello ,this is the the Grand View Hotel. what can I do for you? 您好,这里是深圳景轩酒店,很乐意为您服务。

B: I’d like to make a reservation in your hotel. 我想在你的酒店预定房间。 A: Sure. Whats your expected date of arrival? 当然可以。您什么时候来? I’ll arrive the day after tomorrow. 后天到。

A: How many rooms would you like? 您要几间房?

B: One single room. Whats the rate? 一间单人房。什么价格?

A:The rate of the rooms varies from 80 yuan to 8000 yuan. You can choose whatever you like. 房间价格不等,从80元到8000元,任你选择。

B:I'd like to book a deluxe room. 我想订一间豪华的房间。

A: I’ll check. There is just one left. The apartment rents for 3000yuan a night.

我查一下,正好还有一间。这套房间每晚租金每晚为3000元。 B: OK. I’ll book this one. 那好,我就定这间吧。

A:Yes,sure。 How many nights wil you be staying? 你要住几天? B: seven nights. 七个晚上。

A:OK. May I have your name? 好的,请问您的名字?

B:Johnson.

A:ok,welcome to China.

篇二:酒店实用英语口语,如何用英语订房、办理入住?

每周免费英语公开课,欢迎你的到来

/b2c/ad/openclass

酒店实用英语口语,如何用英语订房、办理入住?

安格英语导读:外出旅游、商务出差都离不开“住”的问题。在国内还好,要是到了外国,你能够用英语流利地完成订房、入住整个过程吗?相信这对许多职场白领来说还是有些困难的,今天就和安格英语老师一起从酒店客房口语到各种酒店客房说法以及订房、办理入住需要用到的实用英语口语!

在入住酒店的时候,我们首先需要与前台沟通订房适宜,以及办理入住等步骤。在这个步骤中我们首先要学会的是如何选择房型:

What kind/type of room do you like/prefer?

请问你要订哪种房间?

We have single rooms, double rooms and suites and

deluxe suites and Presidential suites.

我们旅馆里有单人间、双人间、套房、豪华套房及总统套房。

I want to reserve a single room with shower.

我想预订一间有淋浴的单人房间。

Could I book a double room with bath?

我可以预订一间有浴缸的双人客房吗?

I'd like to make a reservation for a suite with both shower and bath.

我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。

I'd like a room with a view.

我想要一个风景较好的房间。

I'd prefer a quiet room.

我想要一个安静点的房间。

I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.

我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。

在预定房间的时候,前台工作人员还会询问你关于逗留时间、早餐、叫醒服务及一些基本的个人信息,以下的句子是安格英语老师认为你必须听得懂,最好还能说得出来的句子:

工作人员:

What name is the reservation under?

您预订时用的名字是?

May I see your passport, please?请出示你的护照。

How long will you be staying here?你在这儿停留多久?

Are you planning on checking out tomorrow?

您打算明天就离开吗?

I'm afraid you can't check in until after 4:00 pm.

恐怕您只能在下午四点以后才能入住。

Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby between 8 and 10 am.

您可以在早晨8点到10点到大厅享受住宿附送的早餐。

I'll give you two room keys.

我会给您两套房间钥匙。

The dining room is on the main floor at the end of the hall.

餐厅在一层大厅最里面。

The weight room and sauna are on the top floor.

健身房和桑拿室在顶层。

Just call the front desk if you need any extra towels or pillows.

如果您还需要毛巾或枕头,请给前台打电话。

入住客人:

I reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个房间。

I’d like a key to room 809,please.请给我809房间的钥匙。

Is there a room available for tonight?今晚有空房间吗?

Can you help me with this form?你能帮我填这张表吗?

Do you have anything to declare?有什么需要报关的吗?

I’d like to reconfirm my flight?我想确认一下我的机票。

What time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候营业?

When will it be ready?什么时候能准备好?

Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?

Please bring me a pot of boiled water?请送一壶热水.

May I have a wake-up call?早晨能叫醒我吗?

A wake-up call, please.请提供叫醒服务。

Can I borrow a hair-dryer?我可以借一下电吹风吗?

The room next door is noisy.隔壁太吵。

Could I possibly have another room key?我能再要一把房间的钥匙吗?

I locked myself out.我把自己锁在门外了。

Would you send someone up?请派位服务员来一下

以上安格英语老师介绍的酒店实用英语口语是办理入住手续及一些相关服务时大家需要了解的口语,当我们在酒店内享受自助餐或是其他服务时,服务员往往会向我们推荐一些其他的项目、或是让我们对他们的服务作出评价,下面一些句子是大家必须了解的:

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let's drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

篇三:酒店住宿常用英文

酒店住宿常用英文

I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。 I'd like to order room service, please.我要食物送到房间的服务。

I'd like a room of one.我要单人房。

I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要两张床的房间。

I'd like as extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一张床。

When is check out time? 退房的适合时间?

I am interested in booking a room.我想订房。

Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...(日期)..to(日期).我要订一间双人房从.... How much is a double room for 1 night? 双人床一晚多少呢?

Your booking is confirmed.你的订房已经生效了。

Do you have a bus service from the airport? 有饭店bus在机场接送吗?

Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel? 请你传真路线图给我,我想知道如何到你们饭店。

Could you show me my room? 你可以带我到我的房间吗?

Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 紧急出口和楼梯在那里?

Please send another blanket to my room.请再送一条毯子到我房间。

The sheets are dirty.床单很脏。

There's no running hot water in my room.我房间没有热水。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。 I'd like a room with a nice view (abalcony).我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。 What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开始营业?

What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开始供应?

Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代为保管贵重物品?

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.我要退房。请给我帐单。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.请送给我一些冰块和水。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

餐厅用餐常用英文

Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我们有两位。

May we have a table by the window, please? 请给我们靠窗桌子好吗﹖

We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我们想坐在靠窗的位子。

Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?

This table would be great. Thank you. 这个位子很好﹐谢谢。

May I have a menu, please? 请给我菜单。

Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜单?

What's your special today? 你们今天有什么特餐﹖

What kind of dish is most popular here? 这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖

I'd like to have some local food.我想尝试一下当地食物。

I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖

We need more time to decide what toorder. 我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。

Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖

I would like to have the same as thenext table. 我想和隔壁桌一样的菜

OK, we'll start with two glasses of icedtea, easy on ice, please. 请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.请给我热一点的咖啡

Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你们有没有提供2人套餐﹖

May I have another fork please? 请再给我一根叉子。

Could you give me a fork, please. 请你给我一根叉子。

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

This is not what I ordered. 这不是我点的食物。

Is soda refillable? 汽水可续杯吗﹖

Some more water please. 请再帮我加些水。

May we have some more napkins? 可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖

We could like to order some desert now. 我们现在想点些甜点。

Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。 We are ready for the bill now. 我们要买单。

Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖

Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我们需要付小费吗﹖

Is American Express(visa or master travelers' check...)

granted /accepted here? 你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖

What type of credit cards do you accept? 你们收那种信用卡呢﹖

Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。

换汇常用英文

Can you change this into Rupiah? 请将这些外币兑换成印度尼西亚盾?

I'd like some small change? 请将大钞换成零钱

交通出行常用英文

Is there an airport bus to the city? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士车站在哪里 ?

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 Keep the change, please 不用找钱了

Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址

How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?

Stop here, please 请停下来。

What time does it leave? 几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket? 我可以在哪里买票?

Could you tell me when we get there? 请问几点能够到达那里。

购物常用英文

Thank you but I'm just looking. 谢谢,可是我只是看看。

Let me look around a little more. 让我自己看看

Do you have this in another color? 这个有别的颜色吗?

May I try this on? 我可以试穿这个吗?

Is this tax free? 这免税吗?

Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

Too expensive. How about a discount? 太贵了,打个折吧?

Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧,我会带朋友来。

Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一点吗?

Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?

I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一点的

I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。

Please wrap this for me. 请帮我把这个包起来。

I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。

What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?

Where can I change money? 我能在哪里换钱?

Where is the cash desk? 收银台在哪里?

出入境填表常用词汇

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male;女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

航班号:Flight number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year;月:month;日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation

护照:Passport;签证:Visa

登机、启程:Embarkation

登岸:Disembarkation

商务签证:Business Visa

观光签证:Tourist Visa

乘机常用词汇

航站、终点站:Terminal

入境大厅:Arrival Lobby

出境大厅:Departure Lobby

登机门号码:Gate Number

登机证:Boarding Card,Boarding Pass

机场税:Airport Tax

登机手续办理处:Check in Counter

海关申报处:Customs Service Area

货币申报:Currency Declaration

免税商品:Duty-Free Items

大号:large;中号:medium;小号:small

纪念品:Souvenir

行李:Baggage,Luggage

托运的行李:Checked baggage

行李领取处:Baggage claim area

随身行李:Carry-on baggage

行李牌:Baggage Tag

行李推车:Luggage Cart

退税处:Tax-free refund

盥洗室(厕所):Lavatory,washroom,toilet W.C.=water closet,rest room 男厕:Men's,Gent's,Gentlemen's

女厕:Women's,Lady's

使用中:Occupied

空闲:Vacant

男(女)空服员:Steward(Stewardess)

机内免税贩卖:In-Flight Sales

钱币兑换常用词汇

外币兑换店:Currency Exchange Shop

汇率:Exchange rate

旅行支票:Traveler's check

手续费:Commission

银行买入价:We buy(Bid)

银行卖出价:We sell(Ask)

外汇:foreign exchange

酒店常用词汇

入住登记手续:Check-in

客房服务:Room Service

退房(时间):Check Out(Time)

前台:Front Desk,Reception

酒店大堂:Lobby

咖啡馆:Coffee shop

服务员,侍者:waiter(餐厅、旅馆的服务生、行李员) 电话叫醒服务:Wake Up Call,Morning Call 餐厅在那儿?:Where is the dining room?

最全食物相关的英文翻译

水果类(fruits):

火龙果 pitaya

西红柿 tomato

菠萝 pineapple

西瓜 watermelon

香蕉 banana

柚子 shaddock (pomelo)

橙子 orange

苹果 apple

柠檬 lemon

樱桃 cherry

桃子 peach

梨 pear

枣 Chinese date(去核枣 pitted date )

椰子 coconut

草莓 strawberry

树莓 raspberry

蓝莓 blueberry

黑莓 blackberry

葡萄 grape

甘蔗 sugar cane

芒果 mango

木瓜 pawpaw或者papaya

杏子 apricot

油桃 nectarine

柿子 persimmon

石榴 pomegranate

榴莲 jackfruit

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/ewvb.html

Top