某星级酒店英语培训手册修改(需打印

更新时间:2023-04-07 08:41:01 阅读量: 教育文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

某星级酒店英语培训手册

English Training Manual

目录

CONTENTS

Foreword 1 前言

Part One 3 第一部分

Courtesy English 基本礼貌用语

Part Two 22第二部分

Front Office Service 前厅服务

Part Three 35 第三部分Housekeeping Service 客房服务

Part Four 52 第四部分

Food and Beverage Service 餐饮服务

Part Five 71 第五部分Recreation Service 康乐服务

前言

Foreword

步入全球知识经济时代后,中国饭店业与国际接轨日趋紧密。英语作为一种国际语言,是酒店员工与外宾交流的主要语言工具,已成为酒店员工需要掌握的一项基本技能。为进一步提高员工的英语水平,酒店人力资源部特编写了这本英语培训手册,以方便员工随时学习。

学以致用,是我们学习的最终目标。愿您不断在工作中找到学习的动力,在交流中获得分享知识的乐趣。

人力资源部

AS the world has already stepped into the era of knowledge economy, China’s hotel industry is closely related to the international market. English, a word language, functions as a main tool or a basic ability for hotel staff to communicate with foreign guests. This English Training Manual is compiled by the Human Resources Department for the staffs study and improvement.

Put what we learn into practice. Wish you would obtain motivation of the study from your working, and benefit from the learning.

Human Resources Department

基本礼貌英语

Courtesy English

一、欢迎问候语Welcome and Greeting

Good morning (afternoon, evening),sir (madam). 早上(下午,晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临我们酒店。

Welcome to stay in hotel.

欢迎住在我们酒店。

How do you do ?您好吗?

How nice to see you again.

真高兴再次见到您。

6、I hope you’ll enjoy your staying here.

我希望你们在这儿逗留愉快。

7、Have a nice stay with us.

希望您与我们在一起时开心愉快。

8、Did you have a nice trip?旅途愉快吗?二、祝贺语Congratulation

1、Congratulations.恭喜您。

2、Happy new year.新年快乐。

3、Happy birthday to you.生日快乐。

4、Merry Christmas.圣诞快乐。

5、Wish you every success.祝您成功。

6、Wish you good luck.祝您好运。

7、Have a good journey.祝您旅途愉快。

8、Have a nice weekend.祝您周末愉快。

三、告别语Farewell

1、Goodbye.再见。

2、See you tomorrow.明天见。

3、Wish you come again.希望再次光临。

4、Have a good trip and saft journey.

希望您一路平安,旅途愉快。

5、goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

6、Have a nice trip.旅途愉快。

四、征询语Requests

1、May (can)I help you ?我可以帮您吗?

2、What can I do for you ?我能为您做什么?

3、Is there anything I can do for you?

我还能为您做些什么?

4、will it trouble you ?那会麻烦您吗?

5、Would you like … ?您喜欢…?

6、Would you mind if …?

7、

五、应答语Responses

1、You are welcome.愿意效劳。

2、It doesn’t matter.没关系。

3、I see.我明白了。

4、Thank you very much.非常感谢您。

5、Thank you for you kindness.

谢谢您的好意。

6、I’ll do it for you right away.

我马上为您服务。

7、I’m glad to serve you .乐意为您服务。

8、Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir/madam.

很抱歉,让您久等了,先生/小姐。

9、I’ll be with you in a moment.

我一会儿就来为您服务。

10、Thank you for your advice (information, help),感谢

您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

11、

六、道歉语Apologies

1、Excuse me 对不起。

2、I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。

3、I’m sorry to disturb you.真抱歉打扰您。

4、I’m sorry, it’s our fault.

对不起,是我们的过错。

5、Thanks for your reminding.

谢谢您的提醒。

6、We’ll try our best to take some measures, so that

you can be satisfied.

我们将尽力使您满意。

7、Please forget it, sir/madam.

请不要放在心上,先生/小姐。

8、I’m sorry about it .

关于那件事,我很抱歉。

七、婉言推托语Refusal

I’m sorry I can’t help you.

真抱歉我不能帮您。

2、It’s very kind of you but…

您的好意我领了,可是…

3、Thank you,no. We are not allowed to drink on duty.

谢谢,但是我们上班时不方便饮酒。

八、接听电话语Telephone Sentences

1、Good morning, Reception××speaking.

May I help you?

您好,总台,我是某某…

2、Sorry, you’ve dialed a wrong number.

抱歉,您打错电话了。

3、Please dial number…,thanks.

请拨号码…,谢谢。

4、Who’s calling, please?请问您是谁?

5、Hold the line please, I’ll see if she is availa ble.

6、Sorry, I still don’t understand what you said.

抱歉,我仍不明白您说什么。

7、Could you repeat that please?

请您再重复一遍好吗?

8、Will you please speak more slowly?

请您说的慢一点好吗?

10.I’msorry,I can’t follow you.

抱歉,我听不懂。

九、答谢语Thanks and Answers

1You’re most welcome..欢迎之至。

2With Pleasure. 这是我们的荣幸。

3We’re always at your service.

我们随时为您提供服务。

4.Thank you for coming.谢谢光临。

5.Thank you for your staying in our hotel.

谢谢光临我们酒店。

6.It’s our pleasure to have your staying with us.

您来我店是我们的荣幸。

7.Thank you for such a lovely gift.

谢谢您给了我这么可爱的礼物。

8.My pleasure.这是我的荣幸。

十、指路用语Giving directions

1. After you please,sir (madam).

2. Go straight ahead,sir(madam).

请笔直走,先生/女士。

3. This way, please.这边请。

4. Turn left(right)at the first corner.

在第一个拐口左转(右转)。

5. Please use the elevator there ,sir/madam.

在那边用电梯,先生/小姐。

6. Please go down to the lobby here, madam/sir.

请从这边下去到大堂,小姐/先生。

7. It’s on the second(third)floor.

在二(三)楼。

8. Sorry,I’m not sure.If you’ll wait a minute.I’ll be glad to

find out for you.

抱歉,我不能肯定,如果您等几分钟,我很乐意为您查清楚…

9. When you return to the hotel,please show this hotel

card to the driver. 当您回酒店的时候,请把这张酒店卡给司机看。

10.I will take you there,sir/madam.

我带您去,先生/女士。

十一、提醒用语Remind words

1.Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

2.Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这里抽烟。

3、Please be careful.请当心。

十二、情景应对Situational responses

(一) 可以满足客人之要求时;

1. Certainly,sir/madam.

好的,先生/小姐。

2. I’ll go and get it right away,sir/madam.

我马上去拿来,先生/小姐。

3. Immediately,sir/madam.

马上就来,先生/小姐。

(二)不能满足客人之要求时;

1. I’m terribly sorry, we don’t have…

非常抱歉,我们没有…

2. Awfuly sorry,sir/madam.We have sold out…

实在抱歉,先生/小姐,我们已经卖完了。

3. I’m afraid we do not have…

恐怕我们已没有…

(三)一时未能肯定是否能满足客人之要求时:

1. If you wait a minute, sir/madam.I’ll try to find out it for

you.

如果您能等一会儿,先生/小姐,我将尽力找找。

2. Sorry to keep you waiting,I’m pleased to say we do

have×××…

抱歉,让您久等了,我很高兴地说,我们确实有…

(四)客人征询你的同意可否拿走某物伯时:

1.Certainly,sir/madam.Let me help you .

好的,先生/小姐,让我来帮您。

2.Go ahead please.You’re welcome.

请拿吧,您可以随意使用。

(五)当不能答允客人的要求时:

1.I am so sorry,we can’t do that,It’s against our rules.

真抱歉,我们不能那样做。那违反我们的规定。

2.I’m terribly sorry,we are not allowed to do this.

我很抱歉,我们不允许这样做。

3.I’m afraid it’s against hotel policy,I’m so sorry.

我恐怕这违反了酒店的制度,非常抱歉。

(六)当客人由于客气而给你赏物时:

1.No,thand you.You’ve very kind.

不,谢谢您。您真好。

2.It’s very kind of you.But we can’t accept it.Thank you

您非常好心,但我们不能够接受,谢谢。

(七)婉拒客人的要求时:

1. I’m sorry.I can’t do it.

对不起,我不能做。

2. I’m afraid that’s not possible.

我恐怕那不可能。

3. No,sir/madam,it is not possible.

不,先生/小姐,那是不可能的。

(八)要中断与客人谈话时:

1. I’m sorry,sir I must go .Nice talking with you.

很抱歉,先生,我必须走了。和您谈话真令人愉快。

2. Good bye ,sir/madam.

请原谅我。

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/eqtl.html

Top