领队英语

更新时间:2023-10-30 03:08:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

翻 译

1. Here are two tags for the suitcases and two labels for the hand luggage.

这是行李箱的两张标签,这是手提行李的两张标签。

2. Your luggage exceeds the free baggage allowance.

您的行李超过免费限额。

3. What’s the luggage allowance, please ?

请问免费行李有什么规定?

4. 30kg free luggage allowance for first class and 20kg for economy class.

头等舱允许携带30公斤免费行李,经济舱允许携带20公斤免费行李。 5. Do you have any seat preferences ?

您对座位有什么偏好吗?

6. Which seat do you prefer , a window seat or an aisle seat ?

您喜欢什么样的座位,是靠窗的,还是靠通道的?

7. Can I have a seat in the back of the plane ?

可以给我一个靠近机尾的座位吗?

8. Where should I take my connecting flight ?

我该在哪里搭乘接驳的班机?

9. Can I make a connecting flight here to Los Angeles ?

我可以在这里转机到洛杉矶吗?

10. How long do we have to wait here ?

我们必须在这里等好久?

11. I lost my transit card. What should I do now ?

我的过境证掉了,怎么办?

12. How do I get to the transit lounge fron here ?

从这里怎么到过境大厅。

13. This bag is for storage in an overhead bin or under the seat.

这件行李可以放在头顶上方的行李箱里或者放在座位底下。

14. Thai airways announces the departure of Flight 454 to Bangkok. Will passengers

for this flight please go to Gate 7.

泰国航空公司飞往曼谷的454次航班就要起飞了。请乘坐这次航班的旅客到7号门登机。

15. Your attention, please.. Flight BA 328 from London will be one hour late on

account of a big fog.

旅客们请注意,由伦敦飞来的英航328次班机因为大雾天气将要晚点一小时到达。 16. How can I turn down the air conditioner?

我怎样才能把空调调小一点呢?

17. Can I have some extra bath towels?

可以多给我几条浴巾吗?

18. I’ve locked myself out. Will you open the door for me?

我把自己锁在外面了。请你们帮我开开门好吗?

19. This key card is very difficult to use. Can I change it for a new one ?

这个钥匙卡很难用。我可以换个新的吗?

20. The total amount of your payment and the refund amount will be clearly

showed in the form.

您的付款总额及退税金额会清楚地显示在这张表上。

21. We will make out a check and mail it to you in China.

我们会往中国寄一张支票给您。

22. Can I get the refund by cash ?

我可以要求退税款用现金吗?

23. Don’t send me the check. Send it to my card account.

不要寄支票给我,把退税款转到我的信用卡账户好了。

24. What would I need for tax refund at the airport ?

在机场办理退税要准备什么材料吗?

25. Please show me how to claim the tax refund.

请告诉我该如何申请退税款。

26. Could you tell me how to get to Chanel Department Store ?

可以告诉我该怎么到香奈儿百货商店吗?

27. Please tell me the way to the shopping center.

请告诉我到购物中心的路。 28. Which bus should I take ?

我该乘哪一路巴士?

29. How long does it take to get to the supermarket on foot ?

走路到超市要花多长时间?

30. Where is the nearest subway station ?

最近的地铁站在哪里?

31. Is there any shortcut to Central Park ?

到中央公园有没有近路。

32. I’d like to walk to the Empire State Building. Is it in this direction ?

我想走路到帝国大厦,是这个方向吗?

33. Go straight down on this street and then turn right at the third intersection.

沿着这条路直走,然后在第三个十字路口右转。 34. Where can I get a taxi ?

我在哪里可以乘坐出租车。

35. Where does the taxi stand ?

出租车站在哪里?

餐前广播

Ladies and gentlemen:

We will be serving you meal with tea,coffee and other soft drinks. Please put down the table in front of you and take what you like. For the convenience of the passengers behind you, please return your seat back to the upright position during the meal service. Thank you!

飞机降落前

Good morning(afternoon,evening),Ladies and gentlemen:

Our plane is descending now. Please be seated and fasten your seat belt .Seat backs snd tables should be returned to the upright position. All personal computers and Electronic devices should be turned off. And please make sure that your carry on items are securely stowed. We will be dimming the cabin lights for landing. Thank you !

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/bkj2.html

Top