疯狂动物城全本台词中英文对照
更新时间:2023-04-27 17:26:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载
疯狂动物城
1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,杀戮。
2--Thousands of years ago these were the...
几千年前这些是...
3--forces that ruled our world
支配着我们的世界的力量
4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。
5--And predators had an uncontrollable...
捕食者有一个无法控制的...
6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...
7--Awww! 噢!
8--Blood! Blood! Blood!
血!血!血!
9--And.. death!
和..死!
10--Ahhh...
唉唉......
11--Back then, the world was divided in two.
在那时,世界分为二种。
12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。
13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.
耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.
取而代之,我可以当太空人。
18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。
19--I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以当一个保险精算师。
20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...
21--A police officer!
一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!
23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
但是,坐落在211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。
25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。
26--And declared that anyone can be anything!
而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!
27--Thank you and good night.
感谢你们,晚安。
28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?
29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")
30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。
32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。
33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
34--I like trying, actually.
事实上我喜欢尝试。
35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...
36--- for you to become a police officer.
- 让你成为一名警察。
- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.
- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。
37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.
- 没有- 兔子么永远做不到。
38--- Never. - Never.
- 从来没有。- 从来没有。
39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。
40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界变得更美好!
41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the
world a better place,
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,
42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的275 个兄弟姊妹。
44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.
- 我们正在改变这个世界。- 耶。
45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-
一次一个胡萝卜。- 但愿如此。
46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.
拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。
47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.
你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。
48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much. 有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
49--Where the heck'd she go?
她跑哪去了?
50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.- 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来!- 好装扮啊,失败者。
54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-
请把票还给我的朋友们。- 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。
56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,
57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。
58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.
- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。
- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。
59--You don't scare me, Gideon.
你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。
60--Scared now?
现在害怕吗?
61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。
62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...
哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...
63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?
64--Huh!
呵呵!
65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...
我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......
66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?
- 你看起来很糟。- 你没事吧,茱蒂??
68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
嗯,恩,我没事,给你。
69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
- 哇,你拿到了我们的票!- 你真棒,朱迪。
70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
71--Well, he was right about one thing.
嗯,他有一件事说对了。
72--I don't know when to quit.
我不知道什么时候放弃。
73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY
动物乌托邦警察学院
74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12 个独特的生态系统。75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。
76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.
你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!
或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
78--Scorching sandstorm.
炎炎的沙尘暴。
79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
你死定了,土包子兔子。
80--One thousand foot fall.
一千尺大瀑布。
81--You're dead, carrot face.
你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
82--Frigid ice wall.
严寒的冰墙。
83--You're dead, farm girl.
你死定了,农家少女。
84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.
重量级罪犯。你死定了。
85--Dead. Dead. Dead.
死。死。死。
86--Ohhh...!
噢噢噢......!
87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。
88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。
89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.
从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。
- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-
- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。
90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...
身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...
91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate. 主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。
92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer... 作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...
93--Judy Hopps.
朱迪哈波丝。
94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。
95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.
- 嗯,是的先生!- 谢谢。
96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...
朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......
97--Precinct One. City Center.
一号辖区,市中心。
98--- Yeh! - Yeh!-
耶!- 耶!
99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.
恭喜你哈波丝警官。
100--I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的。
101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.
从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。
102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.
你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。
103--Bellwether, make room, will you?
领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?
104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!
好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!
105--Officer Hopps, look here.
哈波丝警官,请看这里。
106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too. - 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。-还有害怕。
107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.
- 是的。- 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。
108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city
.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。
109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.
伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。
110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.
我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。
111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。
112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。
113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?
- 狮子和狼没什么。- 狼?
114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?
- 黄鼠狼。- 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?
115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
没错,他们会出老千整死你。
116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.
你知道吗?任何掠食者。
117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.
- 动物邦里到处都是。- 够了,斯图。
118--And foxes are the worst.
狐狸是最差劲的。
119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。
120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?
121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。
122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。
123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,
124--we made you a little care package to take with you.
我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。
125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.
- 我们放了些点心在里面。- 这是防狐喇叭。
126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.
- 是的,带着它你会很安全。- 这是防狐喷雾。
127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.
她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。
128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!
- 看一下这个!- 哦,老天爷!
129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。
130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? 拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?
131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。
132--Terrific! Everyone wins!
太好了,双赢!
133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.
到达动物邦的特快车。
134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!
好了,我要走了。再见!
135--Mmm. I love you, guys.
嗯。我爱你们。
136--Love you, too.
我们也爱你。
137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。
138--Bye everybody!
再见大家!
139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!
140--Bye!再见!
141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.
你正在离开兔窝镇。
142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **
今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败*
147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again **
虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始*
148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **
我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上*
149--* I always get up now to see what's next **
而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来*
150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up * *鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅*
151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *
*学习时没有人不曾不犯错*
152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *
*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*
153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * *直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发*
154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *
*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*
155--* I wanna try even though I could fail *
*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*
156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *
*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*
157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * *直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发*
158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *
*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*
159--* I wanna try even though I could fail *
*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*
160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes * *我将会继续的犯下新的错误*
165--* I'll keep on making them every day *
*但我每天都不会放弃*
166--* Those new mistakes *
*即便犯下错误*
167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
171--* Try everything*
* 尝试一切*
172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。
173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.
然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。
174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!
175--Thank you.
谢谢。
176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.
- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居!- 喔?是吗,我们很吵。177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.
别指望我们会道歉。
178--Greasy walls.
油腻腻的墙壁。
179--Rickety bed.
摇晃晃的席梦思。
180--Crazy neighbors.
疯狂的邻居。
181--I love it!
我爱死了!
182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!
拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?
- 不好意思!- 嗯?
184--Down here!
下面这边!
185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。
- 欧... 我的 ...天啊!
186--They really did hire a bunny.
他们真的雇了一只兔子。
187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。
188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",
哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,
189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...
但其他的人呢,有一点...
190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.
- 哦。- 其实还好。
193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...
哦。事实上你的...有一个...
194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.
- 一个什么?- 在你的脖子缝里。
195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens! - 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!
196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...
197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you! - 哦,在左手边。- 很好,谢谢你!
198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive. 哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。
199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?
200--Attention!
注意!
201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.
好吧。好吧。大家坐下。
202--I've got three items on the docket.
我的文件上有三个重点。
203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. 首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。
204--Francine. Happy birthday.
弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。
205--Oh.哦。
206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,
207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.
但我不会,因为......我不在乎。
208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
最后,我们有14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。
209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。
210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。
211--This is priority number one. Assignments.
这是第一要务。分派工作。
212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.
警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。
213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。
214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.
警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。
215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。
216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。
217--Parking duty. Dismissed.
开交通罚单。解散。
218--Parking duty?
交通罚单?
219--Chief? Chief Bogo?
局长?蛮牛局长?
220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。
221--- So? - So I can handle one.
- 那又怎样?- 我可以接下一个。
222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。
223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.
正在阅读:
疯狂动物城全本台词中英文对照04-27
告别2021展望2022作文通用2022年精选多篇08-03
专业调查报告(gis)03-21
天舟文化:2010年度财务决算报告 2011-03-3008-13
实验2++进程管理12-19
2012届毕业项目格式08-14
城市执法大队开展系列活动情况汇报12-14
如何实施成功的销售管理:过程管理08-10
- 教学能力大赛决赛获奖-教学实施报告-(完整图文版)
- 互联网+数据中心行业分析报告
- 2017上海杨浦区高三一模数学试题及答案
- 招商部差旅接待管理制度(4-25)
- 学生游玩安全注意事项
- 学生信息管理系统(文档模板供参考)
- 叉车门架有限元分析及系统设计
- 2014帮助残疾人志愿者服务情况记录
- 叶绿体中色素的提取和分离实验
- 中国食物成分表2020年最新权威完整改进版
- 推动国土资源领域生态文明建设
- 给水管道冲洗和消毒记录
- 计算机软件专业自我评价
- 高中数学必修1-5知识点归纳
- 2018-2022年中国第五代移动通信技术(5G)产业深度分析及发展前景研究报告发展趋势(目录)
- 生产车间巡查制度
- 2018版中国光热发电行业深度研究报告目录
- (通用)2019年中考数学总复习 第一章 第四节 数的开方与二次根式课件
- 2017_2018学年高中语文第二单元第4课说数课件粤教版
- 上市新药Lumateperone(卢美哌隆)合成检索总结报告
- 中英文
- 全本
- 台词
- 对照
- 动物
- 疯狂
- 水厂课程设计报告说明书
- 2016年北京工商大学经济学院保险学复试笔试最后押题五套卷
- 广西壮族自治区百色市田阳高中2019-2020学年高二上学期12月月考理科综合化学试题
- 解读住建部最新《房屋建筑和市政基础设施项目工程总承包计价计量规范(征求意见稿)》
- 部编版五年级下册语文:习作写读后感教案
- 日本京都大学租房,生活在日本的真实感受(Kyoto University)
- 小记者竞选演讲稿doc
- 建筑消防设施检测人员上岗模拟试题建筑消防设施检测人员上岗模拟试题(二
- 《小数的加法和减法》教案
- 北元政权与台湾问题比较研究(原创)
- 论语八则读后感【论语八则读后感600字】
- 播音主持即兴评述范文
- 2020有关植树节演讲稿范文多篇
- 山水市盘活闲置资源资产实施方案
- 《地球的宇宙环境》教学设计【高中地理人教版必修1(新课标)】
- 110KV架空输电线路初步设计
- 新托福口语真经4plus
- 疫情复工请示
- 【教育】中学心理健康教育教案全集文库
- (完整版)小学六年级数学圆柱与圆锥测试题含答案及知识点(最新整理)