职场英语口语

更新时间:2024-02-08 03:22:01 阅读量: 经典范文大全 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

篇一:职场英语口语对话

体验式英语教育先锋-美联英语

职场英语口语对话常用句型

对于我们大家来说,现在就业问题是我们大家关心的重点话题,那么对于我们大家来说,如何让自己的就业变得简单轻松一些,职场英语口语对话让我们大家的英语口语练习得到更好的发展。

我们大家在努力做好职场英语口语对话之后,我相信我们大家的英语口语会得到很大的发展,学习对于我们大家来说方法是很重要的,只要我们大家保持一颗善于学习的心,我相信对于我们大家来说,职场英语口语对话简直就是小菜一碟。

下面便是职场英语口语对话中,经常用到的语句,一起来学习下吧。

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

学习的方法固然重要,但是对于我们大家来说,学习的内容也是很重要的,我相信我们大家在努力过后,我们的口语练习会得到更大的进步和发展,我们大家一定要对于职场英语口语对话有信心,才会让我们的效果取得更大的进步的。更多学习资料请见美联英语学习网。

篇二:史上最全整合多篇职场商务英语口语

1.闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。 Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it?

今天天气不错哦。

How do you like Beijing so far?

你觉得北京怎么样?

Let’s get down to business, shall we?

让我们开始谈正事吧。

2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

I’m awfully sorry.

我真的非常抱歉。

May I offer my profoundest apologies?

向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

I got stuck in traffic.

我路上堵车了。

I was tied up with some urgent business.

我刚才有点急事。

房间预订

3. 很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

·I’d like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5.

我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。

·I want to take the one with a front view.

我想要一个朝阳的房间。

·I’d like a quiet room away from the street.

我想要个不临街的安静房间。

·Ok, I’ll take it.

好吧,我就订这个房间了。

饭店入住

出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。

Key cards

房门卡

Breakfast included

含早餐

The porter will take your bag up to room.

工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。

道别

生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go.

我还有约好的事情,得走了。

I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.

太晚了,我想我得走了。

I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later.

我也有点事情,回头见。

We’re so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself.

你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。那么今天为大家带来的主持会议可以用到的英语。

I would like to express my welcome to all of you.

欢迎大家的到来。

Get going, shall we?

咱们开始吧。

Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say something about this issue.

让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。

I think we’ve done the consensus. Thanks for your participation.

我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。

有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。

It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at another company.

这的确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。

I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is my resignation.

我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职信。

Sorry for quitting at this time, but I’ve decided to study abroad.

很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。

I think it’s about time for me to leave. Here’s my resignation.

我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。

辞职 —— 表示感谢

每个人都可能会遇到辞职的情况,但是,离开原公司的时候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老板表达感谢,不要过河拆桥哦。当然也不要显得过于留恋,点到为止。

I really appreciate the opportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.

真的很感谢您为我提供的机会,我学到了很多东西。

Thanks for your help. I do like the company and the people I worked with.

谢谢你对我的帮助,我真的很喜欢这家公司和我的同事们。

I was really happy here. You’re always been great to me. Thank you all.

我在这儿过得很愉快,你们一直都对我很好,谢谢大家。

I gain a lot of experience here.

我在这儿得到了很多经验。

职场英语·送礼物

A surprise for you. Hope you’ll like it.

给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。

Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought from Beijing.

给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。

Wow, is it really for me? It’s just what I want.

这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。

That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it?

你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?

1. 如何招揽顾客

一般程序:招呼—问候—寻找相关话题—理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam, something for you?”

2. 如何给客人菜单

餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here is the dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?)

职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。

What name shall I say?

您怎么称呼?

May I have your name please?

能告诉我您的名字吗?

I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.

不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我一遍。)

Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.

您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一个朋友。

工作当中,很容易碰到需要打断别人的情形。比如向你的老板交代工作的时候刚好他在谈别的事情,那么如何做到既不耽误工作,又不会使被打断的人不高兴呢?

I’m sorry, but may I interrupt you a few seconds?

(很抱歉,我能打断您一下么?)

If you don’t mind, may I say a word here?

(如果您不介意的话,我想在这儿说上一句。)

Excuse me for interrupting you.

(对不起打断您说话了。)

Just a moment please, I want to say something about the issue.

(稍等下好吗?我想就这个问题说明一下。)

在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。

Sorry, but I’d better to hang up now. I have to get back to work.

(不好意思,我想我要挂电话回去工作了。)

I’m quite busy at the moment, could you call back later?

(能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。)

It’s getting late. Shall we talk about this tomorrow?

(很晚啦已经,要不我们明天再说。)

I won’t keep you any longer.

(我不耽误你时间了。)

大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:“一起吃个饭吧?”,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空??

I wonder if you have time this evening?

我想知道您今晚是否有空?

Would you be interested in dinner with me ?

今晚能请您吃个饭吗?

Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢?

I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you.

如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。

自我介绍——工作经历

自我介绍可能是我们从学生时期就需要准备的一段话了,并且现在无论是面试或者研讨会都有可能会用到的。所以今天我们就来分享一下,如何自我介绍工作经历。

I’ve been working in ABC company for the past two years as a computer engineer.

我在ABC公司当了两年的计算机工程师。

I’ve just graduated from ABC University.

篇三:外企面试用英语口语集锦

外企面试用英语口语集锦

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this

particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你? (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。 A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I

do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。 A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业

力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

Other Tips 其它建议

Know something about the organization you are applying to.了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。

Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. 人家未请,先別坐下。

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.面试时,眼睛要看着对方。

Listen actively and stay calm.注意听,保持冷静。

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。

Don't talk with your mouth full.嘴里有食物,不可开口说话。

Don't make much noise while you eat.吃东西不要出声音。

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙。

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.不必过分表现急着要工作。

Be honest but not too modest.要诚实,但不必太谦虚。

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up.不可妄自菲薄或自贬。

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.避免与面试人谈政治或宗教。

自我介绍

Mature, dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。

Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。

Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。

A person with ability plus flexibility should apply. 需要有能力及适应力强的人。

A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable. 个性稳重、具高度责任感。 Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。

Bright,aggressive applicants. 反应快、有进取心的应聘者。

Ambitious attitude essential. 有雄心壮志。

Initiative, independent and good communication skill. 积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。

Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality. 愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。 Willing to assume responsibilities. 应聘者须勇于挑重担。

Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills. 思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。

Energetic, fashion-minded person. 精力旺盛、思想新潮。

With a pleasant mature attitude. 开朗成熟。

Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。

Strong leadership skills. 有极强的领导艺术。

Ability to work well with others. 能够同他人一道很好地工作。

Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

The ability to initiate and operate independently. 有创业能力,并能独立地从业。

Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。 Be highly organized and effecient. 工作很有条理,办事效率高。

Willing to learn and progress. 肯学习进取。

Good presentation skills. 有良好的表达能力。

Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。

Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively. 善于同各种人员打交道。

Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision. 有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作

模拟场景

人物介绍: Cindy是应届毕业的大学生,她成功通过校园招聘的笔试环节,来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,这是她的第二轮面试,与人力资源部总监Caroline的对话就此展开。 场景一:见面问好。

Caroline: Nice to meet you, Cindy. I’m Caroline, HRD of the company. Please have a seat.

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/7l9b.html

Top