旅游常用英语对话资料
更新时间:2023-06-05 10:06:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载
旅游常用英语对话资料下载,英语口语8000句资料下载
紧急情况用语
I’ve lost my passport.
我的护照丢拉
Where is Chinese Embassy?
中国大使馆在哪?
Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?
能找个中文员工给我吗?
基本语篇
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
方向:
East 东
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 儿
Front 前 方
Back 后 方
Side 侧 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 后
First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
请问如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ?
请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport?
请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
How do I get to the bus station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?
How do I get to the metro station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 )
How do I get to the subway station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 )
How do I get to the underground station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 )
How do I get to the train station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?
How do I get to the hotel XXX?
请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
How do I get to the police station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
How do I get to the post office?
请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?
How do I get to the tourist information office?
请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?
请问附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?
Is there a baker near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?
Is there a bank near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?
Is there a bar near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?
Is there a bus stop near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?
Is there a cafe near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?
Is there a cake shop near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?
Is there a change bureau near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店
Is there a chemist's near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?
Is there a department store near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司
Is there a disco near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?
Is there a hospital nearby?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?
Is there a night club near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?
Is there a post box near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?
Is there a public toilet near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?
Is there a restaurant near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?
Is there a telephone near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?
Is there a travel agent near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?
Is there a youth hostel near by?
请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
How can I get there?
我如何能到达那里?
游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist information centre ?
请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus(交通工具) to the city(目的地)
这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?
巴士车站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ?
去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ?
May I have a city map ?
请给我一张市区地图?
How much is it ?
多少钱 ?
Keep the change, please
不用找钱了 ?
Take me to this address, please
请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ?
到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please
请停下来。
What time does it leave ?
几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket ?
在哪里卖票?
Could you tell me when we get there ?
请问几点能够到达那里。
Is it far from here?
那离这里远吗?
Can I walk down there?
我能走着去那吗?
How long does it take to get there on foot?
步行到那里需要多长时间?
Can I go there by bus?
我能乘巴士去那吗?
How far is it from here?
那离这里多远?
How can I get to the cathedral?
我怎么去大教堂?
You should take the number 5 bus
你应该坐5路车去
Where can I get the bus?
我在哪乘车?
Where is the rest room?
洗手间在哪?
Could you show me the way on this map?
你能在地图上给我指路吗?
Could you write it down here?
能写在这吗?
What time?
几点拉?
Is the museum of art open today?
今天艺术馆开门吗?
How much is the entrance fee?
门票多少钱?
购物
How late the department stores are open?
商店最晚开到几点?
Can I have a tour brochure?
能给我一个观光册子吗?
What time do you leave?
你什么时间离开?
How long does it take to get there?
多长时间能到那?
How can I get to this address?
我怎么到这个地址?
Could you tell me how to get there?
能告诉我怎么到那吗?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
最近的超市在哪?
Where can I buy a roll of film?
在哪能买到胶卷?
Are there any unusual things produced in this town?
这个镇有什么特产吗?
Where can I buy it?
我在哪里能买到
Is there a duty-free shop?
这有免税店吗?
What time do stores open?
什么时候商店开始营业?
I’m just looking.thank you
谢谢,我只是看看
Do you have sweaters?
你有毛线衫吗?
I’d like to see this
我想看看这个
Could you show me something in my size?
能找个我这么大号的吗?
Can I pick it up?
我能拿下来吗?
Do you have one like this?
你有像这个一样的吗?
I’d like the one in the window
我想要个橱窗里的
Could you show me another one?
能给我看看另一件吗?
What kind of colors do you have?
你们有什么颜色的?
Do you have anything smaller?
你有一些小号的吗?
Do you have any other style?
你有其他风格的吗?
Do you have a red one?
有红色的吗?
This is not what I’m looking for
这不是我要找的
This is too big
这个太大拉
Do you have a bigger one?
你有更大的吗?
Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有其他颜色的这个东西吗?
Can I try this on?
我可以试穿吗?
Where is the fitting room?
换衣间在哪?
This is just my size.
这就是我的号
It doesn’t fit
这个不适合
This is too short (long/tight/loose)
太短(长/紧/松)
It’s too expensive for me
太贵拉
Can I have it in a cheaper price?
能便宜点吗?
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有大约80圆的东西吗?
Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣吗?
I’ll take this
我要这个
I’d like three same as this.
我要3个这样的
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作为礼物包装吗?
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分别包装吗?
Anything else?
还有其他的吗?
No. that’s all
不,够拉
Can I have a paper bag?
能给我个纸带吗?
I’ll take this
我要带着这个
How much it all together?
一共多少钱?
Does it include tax?
含税了吗?
Can I have a receipt, please
能给我个收条吗?
I don’t have my change back yet.
还没有找我钱呢
I already paid
我已经付钱了
May I have the form for tax refund?
能给我张退税表吗?
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退税表
Do I have to declare?
我要申报吗?
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我过海关有什么困难吗?
I found a stain here
这有个污点
Could you exchange this, please?
能换这个吗?
Could you change it for a new one?
能换个新的吗?
I’d like to return this
我想退掉它
Can I have a refund?
能退给我钱吗?
餐厅
挑选位子:
We’d prefer a table by the window.
(我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。)
We’d like to sit by the window.
(我们想要坐在窗边。)
We’d like to sit in the nonsmoking area.
(我们想要坐在非吸烟区。)
We’d like a smoking table.
(我们想要吸烟区的桌位。)
I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.
(我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。)
Could we have a table close to the band
(我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?)
人数:
We are a group of four.
(我们有四个人。)
There will be three of us.
(我们有三个人。)
点餐:
I’d like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
What do you have for today’s special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?
用餐:
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
I’d like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
I’d like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有哪几种?
My order hasn’t come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物
Where is the washroom?
卫生间在哪儿?
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
速食餐厅用餐
Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
在这用餐或带走?
Take out,please.
带走。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在哪可以拿到刀与叉?
(吸管:straw 筷子:chopsticks)
A sandwich,please.
请给我一份三明治
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包
I’ll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I have a hot dog,please?
请给我一份热狗。
I’ll eat here.
在这用餐。
食物:
一、沙司Sauce
⑴冷沙司和冷调味品:
①马乃司沙司Mayonnaise Sauce
②千岛汁Thousand Islands Dressing
③醋油汁Oil Vinegar
④芥末沙司Mustard Sauce
⑤法式汁French Dressing
⑥奶酪汁Cheese Dressing
⑵热沙司:
①布朗沙司Brown Sauce
②苹果沙司Apple Sauce
③咖喱沙司Curry Sauce
④奶油沙司Cream Sauce
⑤番茄沙司Tomato Sauce
⑥黄油沙司Butter Sauce
二、菜肴生熟程度
⑴一成熟Rare-R
⑵三成熟Medium Rare-MR
⑶五成熟Medium-M
⑷八成熟Medium well-MW
⑸全熟Well-down W
三、早餐
1、大陆式早餐Continental Breakfast
2、美式早餐American Breakfast
⑴果汁类:橙汁 Orange Juice
菠萝汁 Pineapple Juice
番茄汁Tomato Juice
柠檬汁Lemon Juice
西柚汁Grape fruit Juice
⑵谷物类食品:燕麦片Oatmeal
玉米片Cornflakes
糖 浆Syrup
蜂 蜜Honey
⑶蛋类:①煎 蛋Fried Egg
单面煎Sunny-side up
双面煎Over Easy
双面煎老蛋Over Hard
②煮蛋Boiled Egg
嫩2-3 老5-7
③炒蛋Scrambled Egg
④水波蛋Poached Egg
⑤蛋卷Omelet
清蛋卷Plain omelet
洋葱蛋卷Onion omelet
番茄蛋卷Tomato omelet
火腿蛋卷Ham omelet
⑷肉类:火腿Ham
香肠Sausage
烟肉Bacon
⑸面包:烤面包Toast
面包卷Roll
半角包Croissant
黄 油Butter
果 酱Jam
苹果酱Apple Jam
橘子酱Marmalade Jam
⑹饮料类:咖啡 coffee
红茶Black Tea
牛奶Milk
椰子Coco
正 餐
1、头盆 Appetizers
Starters
Hord’euvres
2、汤Soups
3、色拉Salads
4、主菜Main Courses
5、甜点Desserts
①奶酪Cheese
②甜品Sweets
蛋糕Cake
布丁Pudding
比萨Pizza
煎饼Pancake
冰淇淋Ice Gream
水果Fruit
香烟Cigarette
菜单menu
烹调方法
1、煎Fried
3、炒Saute
5、焖Braise
7、烤Roast
9、铁扒Grill
酒店早餐英语口语
水果: 西瓜 Water melon
西红柿 Tomato
香蕉 Banana
梨 Pear
橙 Orange
葡萄 Grape
黄油 Butter
点心: 蛋糕 Cake
煎饺 Fried dumpling
油条 Deep-fried dough sticks
肉包 Steamed stuffed buns
夹馅面包 Bread sandwich
炒饭 Fried rice
稀饭 Rice grud
饮料:
牛奶 Milk
豆浆 Saybean milk
黑咖 Blak coffee
红茶 Red tea 2、炸deep-fried 4、煮Boil 6、烩Stew 8、焗Bake 10、串烧Broil 调料: 方糖 Sugar 盐 Salt 酱油 Soy sauce 果酱 Jam 椒盐 Pepper 醋 Vinegar 双面煎蛋 Fried over 单面煎蛋 Sunny side up 咸鸭蛋 Salt duck’s egg 烤面包 Toast 炒面 Fried Noodles 咖啡 Coffee 橙汁 Orange juice 奶咖 White coffee 绿茶Green tea
1.Welcome to our restaurant.
欢迎到我们餐厅来。
2.Have a good time!
祝您用餐愉快!
3.You are welcome.
不用谢。
4.I’m sorry, It’s my fault.
很抱歉,那是我的错。
5.Where is the washroom?
卫生间在哪儿?
6.This way, please.
请这边走。
7.I’m afraid, You should pay it extra.
对不起,恐怕这个要额外付费。
8.The coffee is free for you.
这咖啡是为您免费提供的。
9.How wold you like to pay in cash or by credit card?
您如何付款,刷卡还是现金?
10.This is your bill,Please check it and sign here.
这是您的帐单,请核查并签字。
住宿篇
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我在台北已预订房间。
My name is ……
我的名字是……
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
Is hot water available any time?
随时都有热水供应吗?
May I see the room?
我可以看一看房间吗?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
I'll take this room.
我要订这间房间。
Would you fill in this registration form?
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Could you keep my valuables?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅在那儿?
What time does the dining room open?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time can I have breakfast?
早餐几点开始供应?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Where is the nearest subway station?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
出国旅游搭乘飞机常用英语
机场指示牌
中文 英文 中文 英文
departures 机场费 airport fee 出站(出港、离开)
国际机场
国内机场 domestic airport international airport 登机手续办理 check-in 登机牌 boarding pass (card)
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim 机场候机楼 airport terminal 护照检查处 passport control immigration 国际候机楼 international terminal
国际航班出港 international departure 国际航班旅客 international passengers
国内航班出站 domestic departure 中转
卫星楼 satellite 中转旅客
入口
出口 exit; out; way out in 中转处 transfer correspondence 过境 transit
goods to declare transfers transfer passengers 进站(进港、到达) arrivals 报关物品
不需报关
海关 nothing to declare customs 购票处 ticket office
出租车 taxi 贵宾室 V. I. P. room 登机口 gate; departure gate 付款处 cash 候机室 departure lounge
来自......
预计时间
实际时间
前往......
起飞时间
延误
登机 arriving from 航班号 FLT No (flight number) 出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point airline coach service 大轿车乘车点 coach pick-up point scheduled time (SCHED) 航空公司汽车服务处 actual 租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire bus; coach service 公用电话 departure to 已降落 landed 公共汽车 public phone; telephone departure time 厕所 女厕 toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room delayed 男厕 boarding men‘s; gent‘s; gentlemen‘s women‘s; lady‘s
restaurant
bar
免税店 duty-free shop stairs and lifts to departures 餐厅 由此乘电梯前往登机 由此上楼 由此下楼
银行 迎宾处 greeting arriving 酒吧 down; downstairs 邮局 up; upstairs 咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe post office
tour arrangement bank 货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange 出售火车票 rail ticket 订旅馆 hotel reservation 旅行安排
机票
飞机票
(指限定条件) endorsements/restrictions 前往城市 to
旅客姓名
起点城市
起飞日期
起飞时间
订座情况 name of passenger 承运人(公司) from date time 座舱等级 机号 class (fare basis) carrier 旅行经停地点 good for passage between plane No. smoking seat 航班号 flight no. 行李暂存箱 luggage locker 行李牌 luggage tag 机座号 seat No. status 吸烟坐位
机票确认 ticket confirm 非吸烟席 non-smoking seat
登机口 gate
出(入)境卡
姓 family name 年 year
名 First (Given) Name 月 month
性别 sex 偕行人数
职业 accompanying number 男 male
国籍
国籍 occupation 女 female 专业技术人员 professionals & technical nationality 行政管理人员 legislators &administrators country of citizenship 办事员 clerk
commerce (Business People)
服务人员 service
farmer
worker
others 护照号 passport No. 商业人员 原住地 country of Origin (Country where you live) 前往目的地国 destination country 农民 登机城市
签发日期 city where you boarded 工人 date issue 无业 jobless
signature 签证签发地 city where visa was issued 前往国家的住址 其他 address while in 签名
日 day 街道及门牌号 number and street 官方填写 城市及国家 city and state
出生日期
签 证
姓 surname
性别
国籍
编号 date of Birth (Birthdate) official use only 失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) 停留期为...... 8周 for stays of ten days eight weeks expiry date ( 或 before) 名 first (given) name sex 10天 出生日期 birthdate nationality 3个月 three months control No. 1年 one year
签证种类 visa type(class) 护照号 passport No. 6个月 six months 签发地 Issue At 3年 签发日期
一月
二月
三月
四月
五月 日期、数字、符号 JAN 七月 FEB 八月 MAR MAY APR 十月 JUL AUG SEP OCT three years Issue Date (或On) 九月 十一月 NOV
六月 JUN 十二月 DEC
天 day (s) 年 year (s)
周 week (s) 1993年6月12日 12 Jun. 1993
月 month (s)
入关常用词
Immigration 入境检查 duty-free items 免税品
Quarantine 检疫
本国居民
外国居民 Passport control 护照检查 1993年6月12日 Jun. 12, 1993 Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡 Residents
Customs declaration card 海关申报单 Visa 签证 Ongoing passenger card 出境登记卡 Non-residents
Currency declaration 现金申报单 Destination 目的地
A gift for my friend 送给朋友的礼物
Chinese medicine
Prohibited articles
[有关旅游英语学习知识] 中药 Cash Valid (invalid) 有效(无效) 现金 违禁品 Yellow card 健康卡
P1: 上课跟随老师(真正使用英文的,而不是那些二倒贩子!),哪怕开始时仅仅是听;用英英字典,彻底忘掉中文解释!
P2: 踏出国门之后,少跟中国人厮混!使得自己的朋友让自己不得不去听说英语。尤其要记住,语言是交流下的产物!一定要多说!
正在阅读:
旅游常用英语对话资料06-05
提高小学英语口语教学有效性的方法09-22
最新青岛版数学小学四年级下册《平行四边形的认识》公开课教学设计02-03
部编一年级上册语文基础知识复习资料06-23
生命的光辉作文600字06-29
物业法律法规复习题04-25
2018-2019年高中化学贵州高考冲刺预测试卷含答案考点及解析10-01
中国人 - 图文10-05
苏教版小学二年级数学下册全册教案205-17
- 教学能力大赛决赛获奖-教学实施报告-(完整图文版)
- 互联网+数据中心行业分析报告
- 2017上海杨浦区高三一模数学试题及答案
- 招商部差旅接待管理制度(4-25)
- 学生游玩安全注意事项
- 学生信息管理系统(文档模板供参考)
- 叉车门架有限元分析及系统设计
- 2014帮助残疾人志愿者服务情况记录
- 叶绿体中色素的提取和分离实验
- 中国食物成分表2020年最新权威完整改进版
- 推动国土资源领域生态文明建设
- 给水管道冲洗和消毒记录
- 计算机软件专业自我评价
- 高中数学必修1-5知识点归纳
- 2018-2022年中国第五代移动通信技术(5G)产业深度分析及发展前景研究报告发展趋势(目录)
- 生产车间巡查制度
- 2018版中国光热发电行业深度研究报告目录
- (通用)2019年中考数学总复习 第一章 第四节 数的开方与二次根式课件
- 2017_2018学年高中语文第二单元第4课说数课件粤教版
- 上市新药Lumateperone(卢美哌隆)合成检索总结报告
- 英语
- 对话
- 常用
- 旅游
- 资料