期末英语复习句子部分模块三答案版

更新时间:2023-09-13 02:06:01 阅读量: 综合文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

模块三重点句子翻译:

1.她感觉有个穿着黑色大衣的高个子男人一直在看她。

She had a feeling that she was being watched by a tall man in a dark overcoat. 2.现在她想跑开,但是恐惧让她挪不动脚步。 Now she wanted to run, but fear held her still.

3.她抬头看去发现是一位长着络腮胡子的老人。

She found herself staring up at the face of an old man with a beard. 4.我突然发现自己独自一人在做所有的工作。 I suddenly found myself doing all the work alone. 5.他苏醒过来时,发现自己躺在医院里。 When he came to, he found himself in hospital. 6.非常感谢您帮忙。

Thank you so much for coming to my aid.

7.她出了交通事故,被困在车里。幸运的是有两个过路人帮助了她。

She had an accident and was trapped in her car. Luckily two passers-by came to her aid. 8.这给了我一个机会来回报晴天时人们给我的帮助。

It gives me the chance to pay back the help that people give me when it’s sunny. 9.我明天还你钱。

I’ll pay you back tomorrow.

10.他在考虑如何回报朋友们的支持。

He is thinking about how to pay back the support from his friends.

11.在一项科学研究中,医生让20位男士和20位女士闻不同的气味,同时将手 尽可能长时间的放在热水中。

In a scientific study, doctors asked 20 men and 20 women to keep their hands in very hot water for as long as possible while breathing in different smells.

12.在主要的情形中,鲨鱼攻击你是因为它把你错当成了鱼。

In the main type, the shark attacks you because it mistakes you for a fish,. 13.你一定是把我错当成我妹妹了。

You must be mistaking me for my younger sister.

14.鲨鱼会用鼻子推搡你,以弄清你是否适合被食用,如果它觉得合适,便会咬你。

The shark pushes you with it nose to find out if you are fit to be eaten, and then bites you if it thinks you are.

15.他把纸片卷起来,放进一个小盒子里,然后伸手探入一个笼子,捉出一只鸟来。

He rolls up the paper and puts it into a small case, and then reaches into a cage and gets a bird. 16.他把手伸进口袋拿手机。

He reached into his pocket to get his cell phone 17.虽然这似乎令人难以置信,但那名军官所用的鸟儿和我们常在公园里看到的鸟是同样的。 Though it may seem hard to believe, the bird the officer uses is the same bird often seen in public parks.

18.鸽子的体内似乎有一只罗盘告诉他们何处是北。

Pigeons appears to have a compass inside them that tells which way is north. 19.在这件事情上,玛丽似乎还在犹豫。

Mary appears to be hesitating about this matter.

20.这项新技术将对该行业的发展起到极大的推动作用。

This new technology will make a great contribution to the development of this industry. 21.这消息在村里引起了极大的恐慌。 The news led to a great panic in the village.

22.有人抱乐观态度,认为这个过程是好的,而其他人则担心它会导致语言污染。

Some people are optimistic and believe that this process is good, while others worry that it may result in language pollution.

23.汉语和西方语言不同,区别在于它不使用字母,而是用汉字表示思想、物体和行为。 The Chinese language differs from western languages in that, instead of an alphabet, it uses characters which stand for ideas, objects or deeds. 24.这个符号象征着好运。

This symbol stands for good fortune. 25.请问贵党主张何种政策?

May I ask what policy your party stands for?

26.他的方法使用带小凸点的纸张,这些小凸点可以用手指感觉出来。

His system used paper with small, raised dots that could be felt with the fingers 27.她在袋子里摸来摸去找钥匙,但哪儿也找不到。 She felt in her bag for key, but it was nowhere to be found.

28.虽然学生们都觉得士兵的想法很有趣,但这一方法太过复杂,并不实用。

While the students found the soldier’s idea interesting, the system was too difficult to be of practical use.

29.今天的会议将很重要。

Today’s meeting is of great importance. 30.你的建议对我很有价值。 Your advice is of great value to me. 31,我叔叔明天要来看我。

My uncle is coming to see me tomorrow, 32.很多人被活埋了,整个城市也被掩埋。

Many people were buried alive, and so was the city. 33.我忽略了那种可能性,我妻子也一样。 I ignored that possibility, and so did my wife.

34他仍旧对生活满怀希望,就像十年前一样。 He still feels hopeful about life as he did ten years ago.

35.当我在城中漫步时,我看到保持原样的街道,沿路都有垫脚石,这样下雨天你就不用在泥泞中行走了。

When I walked around the city, I saw streets just as they had been, with stepping stones along the road so you did not have to step in the mud on rainy days.

36.原来火山灰覆盖了没能逃离城市的人,他们的身体几乎全部烧化消失了,只留下火山灰里的人形空档。

It turns out that after the ash covered the people who failed to flee the city, their bodies nearly completely broke down and disappeared, leaving empty spaces in the ash. 37.他相当乐观,坚持要实施这项计划,你最好别阻拦他。

He is quite optimistic and insists on carrying out the plan, so you’d better not stand in his path.

38.然后他又将目光转向东方,长驱直入印度,所到之处,攻无不克战无不胜。

Then he turned his eyes east, and marched all the way to India, finding victory wherever he went.

39.我向来认为彼得是一位了不起的学者。 I have always thought of Peter as a great scholar.

40.最后,一些人对他忍无可忍,于是便把他送上了法庭,罪名是指以希腊(Greek)众神的存在和腐蚀雅典(Athens)的年轻人。

Finally, some people had had enough of him, so they took him to court for questioning the existence of the Greek gods and for corrupting the young people of Athens. 41.我受够了你的馊主意。

I have had enough of your stupid ideas. 42.她因一桩谋杀案而被送上法庭。 She was taken to court for a murder.

43.我不知道您是否能给我一些如何提高英语水平的建议。

I wonder if you can give me some advice on how to improve my English. 44.我一旦收到车票就会打电话给你。

Once I receive the ticket, I will call you and let you know. 45.当他醒来的时候,发现自己躺在一张温暖的床上。 When he woke up he found himself lying in a warm bed.

46.我不会说法语,不过一个好心人帮了我的忙,告诉我怎么走。

I couldn’t speak French, but a kind people came to my aid and told me where to go. 47.正好与人们认为的相反,沙漠也可以成为美丽的地方。

Contrary to popular belief, deserts can also become beautiful places. 48.他非常感谢他的老师们,他们给了他很多关心和鼓励。

He is very grateful to her teachers, who gave her much care and encouragement. 49.到十八岁时,他已经游历了欧洲大多数国家。

By the time he was 18 years old, he had travelled to most of countries in Europe. 50.他把他的狗松开了,现在哪也找不到它。

He set hid dog loose, and now it’s nowhere to be found. 51.虽然我理解你,但我并不同意你的见解。 While I understand you, I don’t agree with you. 52.你能在方便时帮我查一下这个单词吗?

Can you help me look up the word when it is convenient for you? 53.据说每天喝八杯水对皮肤有好处。

It’s said that drinking 8 glasses of water a day is good for your skin. 54.1985年美国把玫瑰定为国花。它象征美与爱。

The USA made the rose its national flower in 1985. It stands for beauty and love. 55.如果你准备充分,你肯定会通过面试的。

It’s certain that you will pass the interview if you are well prepared. 56.约翰的篮球打得比山姆好是因为他做过一年的学校篮球队队员。

John plays basketball better than Sam in that he was on the school basketball team for one year. 57.入口处的指示牌标明山中有熊,所以游客需要当心。

The sign at the entrance indicates that there are bears in the mountains, so the visitors should be

careful.

58.这本书的简化版与原版有很大不同。

The simplified version of the book differs from the original greatly. 59.能够赢得假期并认识这么多新朋友,我感到十分幸运。

I feel very lucky to have won the holiday and have made so many friends. 60.尽管对薪水不满意,他还是继续为这家公司工作。

He continued to work for the company even though he was not happy with the pay. 61.很难想象如果没有电和干净的水,我们的生活会是什么样子。

It’s hard to imagine what our life would be like if without electricity or clean water. 62.这座城市是一个重要的商贸中心,创建于公元九世纪。

This city, which is an important commercial centre, was founded in the 9th century. 63.我从公共汽车上下来时,发现钱包不见了,真倒霉。

When I got off the bus, I found my wallet lost. How unfortunate! 64.中国正在北方植树,防止风把沙尘吹到农田上。

China is planting trees in the north to stop the wind from blowing sand onto farms. 65.因为大雾,我们参加毕业典礼迟到了。

We were late for the graduation ceremony as a result of the thick fog. 66.这尊金属雕像是为了纪念一位著名学者而建的。

This metal statue was built in memory of a famous scholar.

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/74ih.html

Top