博物馆奇妙夜中英剧本+词汇解析

更新时间:2023-09-05 20:42:01 阅读量: 教育文库 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

看电影学英语Night at the Museum Battle II 《博物馆奇妙夜2》

-Larry: What if this was your house? Power's out. Lights are dead.
what if: 假使
假设这是你的家,突然断电,一片漆黑。
Your little ones in their bunk bed down the hall, crying out...
bunk:双层床 hall: 走廊
你的小家伙们被困在双层床上,在走廊另一端的房间里,哭着大喊。。。
-Man: Mommy! Daddy! Come quick! I'm scared!
scared: 吓坏的
妈妈!爸爸!快来!我害怕!
-Larry: You need to get there, and fast.
你必须第一时间赶过去
-Man: Coming, honey! Daddy's coming!
来了宝贝!爸爸来了!
-Larry: You'll need a weapon. But first, you'll need a flashlight But you're in the dark! weapon: 武器 flashlight: 手电筒
你需要一件防身的家伙.但首先,你需要的是一个手电筒。但你四周一片漆黑,
What are you gonna do?
你该怎么办?
How are you gonna find it? I'll tell you how. The Glow-in-the-Dark Flashlight!
glow: (无焰的)燃烧
要怎么找到手电筒?让我来告诉你答案。夜光手电筒!
That's right, folks! I'm Larry Daley of Daley Devices,
folks: 大伙们
没错,朋友们!我是Daley设备的Larry Daley,
and we're gonna spend the nextpaid-programing block rocking your world.
programe: 节目制作 block: (时间的)一段 rocking: 摇摆的
接下来我们将度过令您终生难忘的节目
And I brought along a friend to do it. George Foreman, ladies and gentlemen!和我一起来的还有我的朋友女士们先生们,欢迎George Foreman
brought::bring的过去式,带来
-George: Fantastic, Larry, fantastic! Isn't he fantastic, America?
fantastic: 极好的
棒极了,Larry,棒极了!大家说他是不是很棒。
But, seriously, isn't it true that just two years ago, you were working as a night guard at some dusty museum?
seriously: 认真的 guard: 守卫 museum: 博物馆
不过说真的,这一切都是真的吗?仅仅两年以前你还只是一名博物馆夜班守卫
-Larry: That is true, two-time world heavyweight champ George Foreman.
heavyweight: 重量级拳击手 champ: 冠军
没错,你是连续两届世界重量级拳王George Foreman
I was just a regular Joe with a flashlight and a dream.
regular: 普通的
而我只是一个小人物Joe,拿着夜光手电筒怀揣着一个梦。
-George: You mean a regular Larry. But what's no joke is you're CEO of Daley Devices, joke: 笑话,玩笑 CEO: 执行总裁,首席执行官
应该是小人物拉瑞。但如今你是戴利设备的首席执行官这可是当真的,
creator of such indispensable items as the Super Big Dog Bone!
indispensable: 必不可少的 items: 物品
你的发明已经成了我们生活
的必备品比如超级大狗骨头!
-Larry: You like that one?
你们喜欢吗?
-George: The Unlosable Key Ring!
unlosable: 不易丢失的
还有防丢失钥匙圈!
-Larry: Oh, yeah, that little

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

chestnut!
chestnut: 栗子
哦,对,那个小栗子
-George: And now your latest breakthrough... Say it with me, America!
latest: 最新的 breakthrough: 重要的新发现
而现在你又推出了最新发明,大家一起说!
-George: The Glow-in-the-Dark Flashlight!
夜光手电筒!
-Tina: Whatever the household crisis, this is Daley Devices. Can I help you?
household: 家用的 crisis: 危急关头
家庭安防有保障,这里是Daley设备,有什么可以帮助您?
-Larry: Tina, give this back to Stewart. I don't trust his math, okay?
math: 计算
Tina,,把这份文件还给Stewart.,他的计算能力糟透了。
-Tina: that guy called again.
那家伙又打来了
-Larry: Again?
又打来?
-Man: Lar! Huge news! We got the Wal-Mart meeting.
huge: 巨大的
Lar!爆炸新闻!沃尔玛终于同意和我们进行合作洽谈了。
-Larry: No!when?
不会吧!什么时候?
-Man: Yeah. Three days.
三天后
-Larry: Okay, all right. We got a lot of work to do.
好吧,好的,那我们有的好准备了。
-Man: Well, okay, did you just hear me say "Wal" and "Mart" together?
你有听我说吗?那可是沃尔玛。
-Larry: Yeah! I know, it's huge.
是!我知道,这是件大事!
-Man: So just take a second to be happy about it.
那该庆贺一下啊
-Larry: All right.
好吧
-Man: You're totally making fun of me.
totally: 完全地 make fun of: 拿……开玩笑
你真是太扫兴了
-Larry: No, let's hold off on the victory parade till we close, okay?
hold off: 拖延 victory: 成功 parade: 游行
今天全公司集体庆祝直到关门,怎么样?
-Man: You got it.
遵命
-Larry: And when does he want to meet?
他想约什么时候见面?
-Man: They want Friday morning, 10:00 a.m.
礼拜五早上十点
-Larry: Okay, then, you know what? Cancel that pitch for the electric saw thing with the propeller, all right?
cancel: 取消 pitch: 展销 electric: 电的 saw: 锯 propeller: 螺旋桨
好吧,你知道该怎么做,取消推广会关于螺旋推进电锯的那个好吗?
-Larry: I just want to focus on this.
focus on: 使集中
我得集中思想。
-Man: Okey
好的
-Larry: Just this.
就这样!
-Man: My daughter's birthday, canceled!
我女儿的生日也泡汤了。
canceled: 被取消的
-Larry: You can go home. I'm gonna be pretty late, okay.
pretty: 十分
你可以先回去,我会呆到很晚,好吗?
-Man: Okay, boss.
是,老板
Hello! Excuse me! Unauthorized personnel! If it isn't our very own Mr. Success Story. unauthorized: 未经许可的 personne: 人员
嗨抱歉,未经许可不得入内!这不是我们的一夜成名先生吗。
Come for one of your nostalgia tours? I haven't seen you for a few
months.
nostalgia: 怀念 tours: 旅游
来重游故地吗?好几个月没看到你了。
-Larry: Yeah, I've been busy. What's going on here?
对,我一直很忙,这里怎么回事?
-Man: Progress, so th

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

ey tell me. The future. Behold, Natural History, version 2.0
progress: 发展 future: 前景 behold,: 瞧 version:版本
发展,他们这样告诉我的这是发展趋势,瞧,自然历史博物馆,2.0版。
-Teddy: Welcome to The Museum of Natural History, where history comes to life! Step up, ask your question.
come to: 到达 life: 活力 step up:走上前去
欢迎来到自然历史博物馆这里能看到最鲜活的历史。站出来,问出你的问题。
Then let the next little boy or girl have their turn.
孩子们排好队一个一个来。
-Larry: Okay, where were you born?
好吧,你的出生地?
-Teddy: Right here in New York City, on Twentieth Street.
就在这里,纽约市,二十大街。
October 27th, the year of our Lord 1858.
lord: 上帝
我生于1858年10月27日
-Man: Blah, blah, blah. History, history. Learning, learning. Changing America, one child at a time.
blah: 瞎说
瞎说,瞎说,瞎说。历史,历史,学习,学习.改变美国人民,一次一个孩子提问。
-Larry: That's great. So you're adding some new interactive exhibits?
adding: 增加 exhibit: 展览品 interactive: 互动
很棒,这么说你们打算增加一些这样的互动展品?
-Man: No, Mr. Daley, not adding. Replacing the old exhibits.
replacing: 替代
不,Daley先生,不是增加,而是替换所有旧的展品。
-Larry: Where are They going?
那旧展品放去哪里?
-Man: Away.
清理出去
We're getting rid of all this junk. The dioramas,
rid: 丢掉 junk: 废旧物品 diorama: 立体模型
这些垃圾都要被清走模型,
the waxworks, even some of theshabbier animals, like this scrawny little monkey.
waxwork: 蜡像 shabby: 破旧的 scrawny: 瘦的
蜡像还有这些破烂的动物模型,比如这只瘦骨嶙峋的猴子。
-Larry: You should be careful. He's a capuchin.
capuchin: 僧帽猴
你手脚轻点,它是只僧帽猴。
-Man: It's a monkey.
它是个猴子
-Larry: He's a rare breed. He's a capuchin. He's not just a monkey.
rare: 罕见的 breed: 品种
它是稀有品种,它叫僧帽猴,不是只普通猴子。
-Man: Monkey, then. I said "monkey". Why be specific?
specific: 详尽的
猴子,它就叫猴子,干嘛分的这么细?
When you're throwing away a monkey, you don't need the Latin name.
latin: 拉丁文
当你准备扔掉一只猴子时,你不需要为它取个拉丁名吧。
-Larry: Are you throwing him away or are you moving him?
throw: 扔
你到底是扔掉它还是搬到别的地方?
-Man:What are you, the Primate Garbage Police? Let it go, baby.
primate: 灵长目动物 garbage: 垃圾 police: 管制
你专管灵长垃圾吗?算了吧,宝贝
-Larry:Whose idea Was this?
这是谁的主意?
-Man: me, of c
ourse.I'm in charge. Me and the board. Mainly the board. Anyway, why do you care?
charge: 掌管 board: 董事会 mainly: 主要的 anyway: 不管怎么样
当然是我的这事我说了算,

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

我和董事会主要是董事会的意见。你管这么多干嘛?
-Larry: No, it's just that people love this stuff.
stuff: 东西
不是,人们爱这些展品
-Man: People, Mr. Daley, love "What's next?" You should know that. You left.
人们,Daley先生,永远喜新厌旧。这你应该清楚,你不是也走了。
-Larry: My situation changed. My business took off..
situation: 情况 take off: 发起
我的情况不一样,我的生意刚刚起步。
-Man: Yeah, you became a success. So would I, if I was a night guard.
guard: 看守
对,你成功了。如果我是夜班守卫,我也能
-Larry: So where are these guys going?
guy: 家伙
那这些会被运到哪里?
-Man: Deep storage. Federal Archives.
storage: 储藏室 federal: 联邦制的 archives: 档案馆
联邦档案馆的地下储藏室。
-Larry: Where's that?
在哪儿?
-Man: Washington, D.C. The Smithsonian.
华盛顿,Smithsonian学会
-Larry: There's got to be something that we can do.
我们可以阻止他们的。
-Man: It's done! They leave tomorrow morning. It's over.
没用了!它们明天早上就会被运走都结束了!
-Larry: Hey, buddy, how you doing? How you doing with all this?
buddy: 老兄
嗨,伙计,你好吗?
You want what's in here?You think I got something for you?
你这把老骨头还好吗?想看看我给你带什么了?猜猜我给你带什么?
You think I got a little rope? Think you're stronger than me, huh? Is that all you got, huh?
rope: 粗绳
是一条绳子吗?你扯得过我吗?你就这点力气吗?
-Teddy: Lawrence! Good to see you, lad!
lad: 男孩
Lawrence!很高兴见到你,孩子。
-Larry: Yeah, you too, Teddy.
我也是,!Teddy
-Ahk: The Guardian of Brooklyn has returned!
guardian: 保护者 returned: 归来的
Brooklyn的守护者回来了!
-Larry: Hey, Ahk. Look, McPhee told me what's going on around here. I had No idea.
嘿,Ahk听着,McPhee都告诉我了。我有个主意。
-Teddy: Indeed. A lot has transpired, Lawrence, since your last visit. One would say that...
indeed: 的确 transpired: 发生
Lawrence,你最后一次来这儿以后,发生了很多事,俗话说。。。
-Larry: Just...
稍等。
-Teddy: Cricket.
忙人
-Jed: Hey, Bocephus! Little help over here!
嘿,谁来帮把手!
-Larry: Hey. Hey, fellas. How you doing?
fellas: 伙计们,小伙子们
嘿。嘿,伙计们,你们好吗?
-Jed: Well, lookee here. If it ain't Mr. Big-in-the-Britches himself, come back just in time to see us off!
lookee: 看哪 britches: (口)裤子
看看,大人物亲自来啦你正好赶上见我们最后一面。
-Larry: Yeah, Jed, I heard. Look, I don't even know how this happened.

happened: 发生过的
Jed,我听说了,听着,我真的不知道事情会变成这样。
-Jed: Yeah. Yeah, real mystery how this happened.
mystery: 不可思议
是啊,你当然会觉得很奇怪。
-Octavius: Maybe

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

the answer's on that magic buzzing box there in your hand!
magic: 奇异的 buzzing: 嗡嗡响的
也许答案就在你手里那个,嗡嗡作响的盒子里。
You weren't here, Gigantor! That's how it happened! Ain't no mystery!
你不在这里了,铁人所以事情才会变成这样!没什么可奇怪的!
-Jed: The fact is, Larry, there's no one else here to speak on our behalf during business hours.
behalf: 方面
事实是,Larry,他们开会的时候没人再为我们说话了。
None, none, dum-dum.
没人,没人,笨瓜,笨瓜。
-Larry: Hey, guys! It's okay! I'll call the board in the morning, all right?
嘿,伙计们!没事的。我明天一早就给董事会打电话好吗?
I got some pull now!I'll handle this. We're gonna be okay here.
pull: 推力 handle: 处理
我会做弥补。我会处理好,我们都会没事。
-Jed: We? Did you hear that? You hear Daydream Johnny?
daydream: 白日梦
我们?你听见了吗?还是我们在做白日梦,Johnny?
There ain't been a "we" ever since you put us on the "pay no mind" list.
list: 名单
自从你对我们撒手不管以后,你是你,我们是我们。
And that's a cold place to be, boy.
这真让人心寒
-Octavius: Larry, what's done is done. Even the glory of Rome had to come to an end.
glory: 壮丽
Larry,,悲剧已经发生。即使辉煌的罗马帝国也有灭亡的一天。
-Larry: Would you please not look dramatically off into the middle distance.
dramatically: 戏剧性的 distance: 远方
你能不能别用这种悲哀的眼神看着空气。
When you say that? It makes me feel worse.
worse: 更糟的
你这么说,让我更加痛苦。
-Octavius: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
-Larry: Where are you looking? Where are you looking? I'm over here.
你看什么?你看什么?我在这里。
-Octavius: Just a bit of wall.
bit: 一段
我只是在看着墙
-Larry: Look, guys, maybe it won't be so bad. Yes, you make a good point.
point: 要点
听着伙计们,也许事情没那么糟。对,你说的对.
But this is the Smithsonian we're talking about here. Dexter, you don't know that.
我们只是要去Smithsonian而已。Dexter,你根本不懂。
-Jed: You're missing the point, Gigantor! They're shipping us out!
ship: 赶走
重点不是这个,铁人我们要被扫地出门了!
-Octavius: Larry, I know you're trying to make us feel better.
Larry,我知道你只是在安慰我们。
-Octavius: I can see that you're genuinely slightly bothered, but it's never going to be the same.
genuinely: 真诚的 slightly: 稍微 bothered: 烦恼的
我能看得出你在真诚的为我们着急但今天也许是最后一次了。
All of us here, together, in this
place.
我们所有人,聚在一起,在这里
-Jed: It ain't never gonna be home, boy.
这里再也不是家了。
-Teddy: Jedediah, please! Lawrence, these are emotional times for

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

all of us.
emotional: 情绪激动的
Jedediah,别这样Lawrence,这种情况下大家都容易激动。
But it is our last night as a family, and I don't want to see it squandered in self-pity. squandered: 浪费的 self-pity: 自怜
但这是我们作为一家人的最后一夜,我不愿意看着你们浪费时间自怨自艾。
So who will join me for one final stroll through these hallowed halls?
stroll: 溜达 hallowed: 神圣的
让我们在这神圣大殿做最后一次游行吧,谁愿意来?
-Octavius: do you want to Go for a walk?
你想去逛一圈吗?
-Jed: No. I'm just gonna squander it in self-pity.
不,我只想自怨自艾。
-Teddy: My dear, shall we? Safe journey, my love.
journey: 旅途
亲爱的,上马吧。一路平安,亲爱的。
-Larry: Hey, Dexter, want some help there? Hey, come on, man. No hard feelings, all right?
嘿,Dexter,要帮忙吗?别这样伙计,别闹情绪好吗?
It's gonna be fine.
都会过去的。
-Teddy: It's almost dawn, Lawrence.
dawn: 黎明
天快亮了,Lawrence
-Larry: Yeah. So, where's your crate, Teddy?
crate: 柳条箱
是啊,那么,你的木箱呢,?Teddy
-Teddy: I won't be making this journey, Lawrence.
我不和他们一起走,Lawrence
-Teddy: It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now.
signature: 签名
我,Rexy,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下
-Larry: Without the tablet?
tablet: 牌匾
可是复活金牌不在了
-Teddy: In truth, Lawrence, Ahkmenrah's tablet will be remaining here with him.
in truth: 真实的 remaining: 余下的
事实上,。Lawrence,Ahkmenrah的复活金牌,会和他一起留在这里。
-Larry: What?
什么?
-Teddy: They're going without the tablet, my friend. I'm afraid this night is their last.
复活金牌不能随他们一起走了,我的朋友。这恐怕是他们的最后一夜了。
-Larry: ou didn't tell them.
你没告诉他们
-Teddy: Sometimes it's more noble to tell a small lie than deliver a painful truth.
noble: 贵族 deliver: 递送交付 painful: 令人痛苦 truth: 真相
作为一个绅士,痛苦我们只会留给自己。
-Larry: are You gonna be okay?
你会没事吧?
-Teddy: I shall do my best. And who knows?
我会尽力.谁知道呢?
Sometimes the greatest change brings about even greater opportunity. Look at you, opportunity: 机会
俗话说,塞翁失马焉知非福。看看,
Lawrence.You left this place and created quite a life for yourself.
created: 创造的 quite: 完全的
Lawrence你离开之后,生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。
-Larry:Y eah, I guess so.
guess: 猜
是啊,也许你说的对。
-Teddy: I should hope you'd do more than guess, my friend. You
're a captain of industry. captain: 领导者 industry: 企业
我的朋友,你要对自己有信心。你是大企业的老板,
The world at your fingertips. It seems to me you have everything

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

you wanted.
fingertips: 指尖
一手掌握大权。在我看来,你拥有了一切你想要的。
-Larry: Yeah, no, I know.
没有,我自己知道。
-Teddy: No, you don't. If I may, lad, allow me to offer you one piece of advice.
不,你不懂,如果可以,孩子。请允许我给你一点建议。
The key to happiness, to true happiness, is...
happiness: 幸福
获得真正幸福的关键是...
-Larry: Hang on one sec. I just gotta... I got this Japanese deal. No, okay, I'm turning this off.
hang on: 紧紧抓住
稍等一下,我得。。。处理一下这宗和日本人的买卖。哦,算了,我关机吧,
I'm sorry. The key to happiness? I'll see you, Teddy.
对不起。幸福的关键是?再见,Teddy。
-Nicky: So they're gone? There's nothing you can do?
他们真的走了?你什么忙都没帮上?
-Larry: I wish there was, man. I'm telling you, I tried everything.
我也想做点什么伙计告诉你,我已经竭尽所能了。
I talked to McPhee, I called the board, but they shipped them out this morning.
我和McPhee谈了,给董事会打了电话,但今天早上他们还是被运走了。
-Nicky: This is a lot of food, Dad.
好多吃的啊,老爸
-Larry: Yeah. Ed from work's gonna come by. I thought I told you.
come by: 路过
对,我公司的Ed今天要过来,我记得我告诉过你。
We just have to go over a couple of little work things.
couple: 一些
我们要讨论一些工作上的事情。
-Nicky: So you're working tonight.
那今晚你要工作?
-Larry: I used to work every night, remember?
以前我每晚都工作,记得吗?
-Nicky: That was when you had the coolest job in the world.
cool: 酷
那时你拥有全世界最酷的工作。
-Larry: Yeah, well, "cool" doesn't pay for your Guitar God VI or whatever.
pay: 付款
但是“酷”可支付不起你昂贵的吉他和别的花销。
-Larry: Hello?
喂?
-Jed: Gigantor! It's me, Jedediah! Hold! Hold! Never surrender!
surrender: 投降
铁人!是我, Jedediah。撑住!撑住!决不投降!
-Larry: Jed?Jed, what are you... How did you dial the phone?
dial: 打电话
Jed,你们在干嘛?你是怎么拨通电话的?
-Jed: Long story! That brazen little monkey stole the tablet, and now we're in a world of hurt, boy!
brazen: 无无礼的 hurt: 伤害
说来话长,那个死猴子偷来了复活金牌我们这里都打成一片了老兄!
-Larry: What's going on?
出什么事了?
-Jed: Kahmunrah!
Kahmunrah!
-Larry: Kahmunrah? Ahkmenrah's big brother! He's here!
Kahmunrah?Ahkmenrah的哥哥,他来了!
-Jed:And trust me, not a friendly! Never! I repeat, not a friendly!
friendly: 友好的 repeat: 重说
相信我,他是来者
不善!我重复一遍,来者不善!
-Larry: Is that Attila, Jed? I don't know how much longer
那是匈奴王的声音吗,Jed?我不知道我们还能撑多久
-Man: we can fight them off! No!
我们可以打败他们

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

!不!
-Larry: Jed? Are you okay?
Jed?你没事吧?
-Man: No!
不要!
Let go of me! Help!
放开我!救命!
-Larry: Hey, Jed.
嘿,Jed
-Man: Let go! No, you let go of me! Help!
放开我,放开,你放开我,救命啊!
-Larry: Jed?
Jed?
-Nicky: What was that about?
怎么了?
-Larry: I don't know. Here, come on. Gonna drop you off at your mom's.
drop off: 送到
我不知道。快点,我要把你送到你妈那儿。
-Nicky: What's going on, Dad?
出什么事了,老爸?
-Larry: I'm gonna go find out. Okay, buddy, McPhee said the Federal Archives are in the Smithsonian.
find out: 查明
我会去弄清楚的。伙计,McPhee说联邦档案馆在Smithsonian。
Where exactly am I going?
exactly: 确切的
那我究竟要去哪里找?
-Nicky: That's the thing, Dad. The Smithsonian is actually 19 different museums.
actually: 实际上
问得好,老爸,Smithsonian其实是19座不同的博物馆。
They're laid out around the National Mall, from the Capitol to the Lincoln Memorial. capitol: 美国国会大厦 memorial: 纪念碑
它们围绕着国家广场从国会大厦一直到林肯纪念碑。
They got everything there. There's actually some really cool stuff.
stuff: 东西
那里面什么藏品都有,确实有很多特别酷的东西。
-Larry: Nicky, please focus. Which museum are the Archives in?
archives: 档案馆
Nicky,别扯别的档案馆到底在哪座博物馆里。
-Nicky: Not in, under. It looks like it runs underneath the entire Smithsonian.
underneath: 在…地下 entire: 整体的
不是博物馆里,而是地下,从这里看它占据了Smithsonian整个的地下空间。
-Larry: So if Ahkmenrah's tablet is down there...
那么如果Ahkmenrah的复活金牌在那下面的话。
-Nicky:The biggest museum in the world is coming alive. What is exactly is your plan here, Dad?
come alive: 精神为之一振
所有历史人物都将重见天日。你打算怎么办,老爸?
-Larry: Don't worry about it.
这你别担心。
-Nicky: You have no plan, do you?
你根本没有计划是不是?
-Larry: Now, Nicholas, I have a very good, highly thought-out plan.
highly: 极 thought-out: 慎重考虑后产生的
Nicholas,我有一个超级绝妙的计划。
-Nicky: You have no plan.
你没有计划。
-Larry: Yes, I have no plan. I'll call you when I'm in. Here you go. Thanks.
好吧,我没有计划。我进去后再联络。给你,谢谢
-Woman: Welcome to the biggest museum in the world. I know, right? It's a trip.
欢迎来到全世界最大的博物馆。是啊,这像一场旅行。
How about these planes dangling from the ceilings, huh? Pretty weird.
dangling: 悬浮的 ceiling: 天花板
那些挂在天花板上的飞机怎么样?很神奇吧。
-Larry: Hi, excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the Federal Archives?
不好意思打扰了,请问联邦档案馆怎么去?
-Woman: Of course. Just be a historical docu

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

ment worthy of storing for all eternity. historical: 历史学的 document: 文献 storing: 保管 eternity: 永恒
如果你是一个有永久保存价值的档案,就能进去了。
I'm kidding. He's not a document.
开个玩笑,他不是档案。
I'm sorry, sir, the Archives are underground, and they're a secure area.
secure: 严密把守的 area: 地区
抱歉,先生,档案馆在地下层,那里是禁区。
-Larry: Really? Like, totally secure? Okay, thank you.
真的?完全禁止入内吗?好吧,谢谢。
-Woman: Ladies and gentlemen, the museum will be closing in one hour.
close: 关闭
女士们先生们:博物馆将在一小时后闭馆。
-Larry: Kahmunrah.
Kahmunrah!
-Brundon: Hey! What are you doing?
嘿,你想干嘛?
No touching.
-Larry: No, I wasn't gonna touch it.
touch: 触摸
严禁触摸。不,我没有想摸。
-Brundon: You're moving in with some I.T.T., bro.
你已经产生“摸机”了,伙计
-Larry: I.T. T?
摸机?
-Brundon: That's "Intent to Touch", homey.
homey: 家庭式的
触摸动机,朋友。
-Larry: No, I wasn't. You're not allowed to go over the...
allowed: 容许的
我没有,我知道这不许碰。
-Brundon: what, are You gonna kiss it?
怎么,你还想亲它吗?
-Larry: all right, sorry.
好吧,对不起
-Brundon: Put your hand on it and touch it.
你手放上去碰一下试试,
Because I stand there and I wait all day for a little girl like you to come in
我站在那儿等上一天就是等像你这样想摸它的小女孩,
and put her precious nail-polished nails all over the exhibits.
precious: 宝贵的 nail: 指甲 polished: 精致的
用她带着光鲜亮丽指甲的手碰展品。
-Larry: Sorry. Last time I checked, I thought we lived in a free country, so...
checked,: 检查
对不起我以为我们生活在一个自由民主的国家。。。
-Brundon: No, we don't.
不,不是
-Larry: No?
不是?
-Brundon:I t's the United States of Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You.
front: 前面
这个国家规定你不许碰你前面的这个东西。
-Larry: I just want to... I'm allowed to look at it here, okay?
我只是想。。。在这儿站着看不犯法吧?
-Brundon: See what happens when you touch it!
你碰一下试试!
-Larry: So you're threatening me? You're threatening me, Brandon?
threaten: 威胁
你在威胁我吗?你在威胁我吗,Brandon。
-Brundon:I t's "Brundon."
是Brandon。
-Larry: Excuse me?
什么?
-Brundon: "Brundon"!
"Brundon."!
-Larry: "Brundon"?
"Brundon."?
-Brundon: "Brundon."
"Brundon."
-Larry: What did they run out of U's on your nameplate maker?
nameplate: 姓名牌
好像印你的胸卡时他们丢了个字母。
-Brundon: I don't know, did they run out of j
okes at the interesting-joke store that you shop at?
不知道,你妈是不是没教过你什么时候该开玩笑?
-Larry: Sorry, it looks like "Brandon", but...
不好意思,看上去

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

像是Brandon。。。
-Brundon: I'm not here to be your speech therapist. It's "Brundon"!
speech: 语音 therapist: 治疗专家
我不是来教你语音的,是Brandon。
-Larry: "Brundon." Okay... ,
好的.. Brandon
-Brundon: You never heard of the name before?
你以前没听说过这名字吗?
-Larry: Brundon? No.
Brandon没有
-Brundon: Look up most popular baby names in 1984. "Brundon."
1984年最流行的名字,Brandon
-Larry: Okay. Are you threatening me, Brundon?
好吧,你在威胁我吗,Brandon?
-Brundon: I don't know, Princess Jasmine. Am I?
princess: 公主
我不知道,Jasmine公主,我有吗?
-Larry: Oh, wow. Lunabeam nine-volt.
volt: 伏特
哇,月光九号手电筒。
-Brundon: Yeah.
没错
-Larry: Wonderful piece of hardware, huh?
wonderful: 精彩的 hardware: 硬件
硬件不错啊。
-Brundon: That's their title, Lunabeam Nine.
商标在这儿,月光九号。
-Larry: Great.
太好了
I prefer the Maglite LED myself, but that's just me.
我个人更偏爱美光手电筒。
-Brundon: do me a huge favor.
帮我个大忙
-Larry: What?
什么忙?
-Brundon: Shove your hands into your pockets, put your attitude way down, and, also, be nice to people.
shove: 放 pocket: 口袋 attitude: 态度
把手放回裤带,放低你的姿态还有,对人友好些
-Larry: Great. But could I just ask you one thing?
我能再问你一个问题吗?
-Brundon: Yeah. Okay, so just to be clear,
可以,我只想弄清楚。
-Larry: so, I can't do this, right?
我不能碰它,对吗?
Okay, that's actually crazy.
crazy: 发疯的
好吧,你这个疯子。
-Brundon: Did you just make a decision to possibly end your life earlier than you were expecting?
decision: 决定 possibly: 可能的 expecting: 预期的
你想找死吗?你活得不耐烦了吧?
I'm gonna hit you with the flashlight.
flashlight: 手电筒
我会用手电筒打你。
-Larry: Now you are threatening me. Okay.
你在威胁我。
-Brundon: Do not touch it!
别碰它!
-Larry: Don't touch me.
别碰我!
-Brundon: Do not touch it! Do not touch it!
你别碰它,别碰它!
-Larry: Don't touch me!
你别碰我。
-Brundon: I'll touch you with my flashlight all day.
我想怎么碰你就怎么碰你。
-Larry: No, your flashlight is meant to illuminate.
Illuminate: 照亮
不,你的手电筒是用来照明的。
-Brundon: I will literally rent a camper, and we will drive across America with my flashlight on your chest.
literally: 确实的 rent: 租用 camper:露营车 across: 从这一边到另一边 chest: 胸部
我打个比方,我们去露营开着车横跨美国一路上我都要拿手电筒碰你。
-Larry: Don't do that.
你别这样。
-Brundon: Don't do what?
别怎样?
Want to see wha
t happens when I do it one more time?
我就碰了你了怎么样?
-Larry: Let's see what happens.
你等着瞧。
-Brundon: Watch you do nothing. Let's watch you do no

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

thing when I do this.
瞧什么瞧,瞧你傻站在那儿吗?
-Larry: Seriously, Brandon...
说真的,Brundon。。。
-Brundon: Brundon.
Brundon,
-Larry: You do not know who you're dealing with. You think you know what it means to be a guard, huh?
deal with: 涉及
你知道我是谁吗?你知道当守卫意味着什么吗?
Trust me, you don't know the meaning of the word. I have seen things that you could not imagine.
meaning: 含义 imagine: 想象
相信我,你根本不懂守卫的含义我见过的东西你连想都不敢想。
-Brundon: Like what kind of stuff?
比如什么?
-Larry: I'm not gonna tell you. But you're gonna drop the flashlight...
我不会告诉你。但是你得放下手电筒。。。
-Brundon: The way you said it, it sounded like you were gonna say something cool.
你这么说,听上去你有什么很有意思的事。
-Larry: Yeah, well, you don't get to hear it. Drop the flashlight. We cool?
对,可惜你听不到。放下手电筒没事了吧?
-Brundon: That's actually pretty cool, what you just did.
pretty: 十分
你刚才真是太酷了。
-Larry: Thank you. No hard feelings?
谢谢。别记恨我好吗?
-Brundon: all right? sorry.
好吗?对不起。
-Larry: Okay.
没事
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉。
-Brundon: No, It's my fault. I shouldn't have... No. It takes two opposing forces to cause friction, and...
fault.: 过错 opposing: 反向的 forces: 力 friction: 摩擦力
不,是我的错,我不应该……不,一个巴掌拍不响,再说。。。
-Larry: And you're just doing your job, all right.
你只是在尽你的本职,没事的。
Take it easy, man.
放松点,伙计。
-Brundon: Yeah!
好的!
That guy's great.
那家伙真酷。
-Larry: Okay, buddy, I'm in.
好了,伙计,我进去了。
-Nicky: Great. Where are you?
太棒了,告诉我你现在的位置。
-Larry: The northeast corridor of the Castle, just off the Commons. I need You to talk me to the Archives.
northeast: 东北方向 corridor: 走廊 castle: 城堡 Commons: 英国国会下院
城堡的东北角走廊,刚出国会。带我到档案馆。
-Nicky: Okay.
好的
At the end of the hall, turn right, and there should be a stairwell coming up on your left.
stairwell: 楼梯井 come up: 出现
到走廊尽头,右转在你左手边可以看到一个楼梯间。
-Larry: Got it.
明白。
-Nicky: Now, it's kind of a maze down there.
maze: 迷宫
这下面像个迷宫。
Those underground tunnels connect a bunch of different buildings.
tunnel: 地下通道 connect: 连结
地下通道把不同建筑连成一体。
It could get complicated. We'd better hurry,
complicated: 结构复杂的
地形非常复杂。我们没时间了。
-Larry: we only got 28 mi
nutes till sundown.
sundown: 日落
还有28分钟太阳就落山了。
-Nicky: When you get down to B level, you want to take another left...
level: 同一层度的
下到B层以后,再一

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

次左转。
-Larry: Nick? Hello? Nick?
Nick,喂, Nick?
-Nicky: Dad!Can You hear...
老爸!听得见吗?
-Larry: Nick, you're... Nick!
Nick,你说。。。 Nick?
-Man: ID, Brundon.
身份,Brundon.
-Larry: Hey.

-Man: Later, dude.
你晚了,老兄。
-Larry: All right. Yeah.All right. Where are you guys? Oh, my God.
是啊。好了,大伙儿都在哪儿?哦,上帝
You little troublemaker. I'm gonna deal with you later. No. No! No, no, no!
troublemaker: 捣蛋者
你这个捣蛋鬼,我一会儿再找你算账。不,不,不,不,不!
-Kahmunrah: No, English. English, perhaps.
perhaps: 或许
英语,英语会说吗?
-Larry: I'm sorry, who are you?
抱歉,你是谁?
-Kahmunrah: I am Kahmunrah, the great king of the great kings, and from the darkest depths of ancient history,
depth: 深度 ancient: 古代的
我是Kahmunrah我是王中之王从最黑暗的古老历史深处。
I have come back to life! Perhaps you did not hear what I just said.
我死而复生!你大概没听清我的话。
I am a centuries-old Egyptian Pharaoh. I was dead, but now I have come back to life!
centuries-old: 悠久的 Egyptian: 埃及人的 Pharaoh: 法老
我是古老埃及的法老,我曾经死去但是现在,我死而复生!
-Larry: Yeah, no. I heard that. I got that. Welcome back.
哦,是,我听清了,我明白你的意思,欢迎回来!
-Kahmunrah: who are you?
你是谁?
-Larry: Larry Daley. Daley Devices? It's up in New York. It's funny, I know your brother, Ahkmenrah.
funny: 有趣的
Daley设备的Larry Daley。我公司在纽约市很有趣,我还认识你弟弟。Ahkmenrah
-Kahmunrah: Do you?
是吗?
-Larry: Yeah.
是的
-Kahmunrah: He knows baby brother. The favorite son.
favorite: 宠爱的
他说他认识我弟弟,最受宠的儿子。
-Larry: Yeah, good kid.
对,是个好孩子。
-Kahmunrah: Isn't he just?
谁说不是呢?
You know, Mother and Father always gave him the best of everything, and I do mean everything.
知道吗,妈妈和爸爸总是把所有最好的给他我说的是所有,
They even gave him the throne. The throne which was rightfully mine!
throne: 宝座 rightfully: 正当的
甚至包括王位。我才应该是王位继承人!
-Larry: He never mentioned that.
mention: 提到
他没提过这事
-Kahmunrah: I'll just bet he didn't. Well, now begins the era of Kahmunrah,
era: 纪元
我打赌他不会说。不过Kahmunrah时代现在来临了,
because I have come back to... Never mind, just hand me the tablet.
因为我死而复……算了,把金牌给我
-Man: Don't give it to him, Gigantor! - Keep him away!
别给他,铁人!
-Kahmunrah: Silence! Silence in there, please! Don't make me come in there!

silence: 寂静
安静!你们给我安静!别逼我进去!
-Man: No! I won't be muzzled!
我不会保持沉默!
-Kahmunrah: Look, that tablet is more powerful than you, Larry Daley o

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

f Daley Devices, can possibly imagine.
听着,这金牌所拥有的力量是你这个戴利设备的拉瑞·戴利根本无法想象的。
Bringing things back to life is just a parlor trick.
parlor trick: 小把戏[cheap magician trick——from urbandictionary]
恢复生命只是其中一个小把戏。
With it, I shall unlock the Gate to the Underworld and bring forth my army from the Land of the Dead.
unlock: 开启 underworld: (神话中的)阴间 bring forth: 带来
有了它,我就可以开启尘封的地下世界之门从死亡之地召回我的军队。
So, if it's not too much trouble... ...hand it over.
如果不麻烦的话......把它给我
-Larry: Okay, here you go.
好吧,给你
-Kahmunrah: Wise decision.
wise: 聪明的
明智的选择
-Larry: Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I thought you wanted the Cube, but...
cube: 立方体
是啊,很抱歉,我以为你是想要那个魔方,不过。。。
-Kahmunrah: The Cube?
魔方?
-Larry: The Cube of Rubik.
魔法立方体
-Kahmunrah: All right, what is this Cube of Rubik, then?
好吧,这个魔法立方体是干什么的?
-Larry: The Cube. You know, the one that turns all who oppose you to dust? That one? oppose: 阻挠 dust: 灰尘
就是魔方,那个可以把你的敌人化成灰的魔方。有这个玩意儿吗?
Whatever. I thought... It was my bad, 'cause... You know what? By the way, your brother didn't want to mess with it, either.
mess with: 弄乱
随便吧,总之……是我不好,顺便说一句你弟弟也不想搞得这么砸。
Yeah, he wanted to play it safe, too. Just, you sort of struck me as a next-level sort of guy, so I was...
sort: 类别 struck: 袭击
他不想两败俱伤。只是,你看上去像比他厉害些,所以我……
-Kahmunrah: I am not my brother, Larry. I will kill you and your friends in the blink of an eye.
blink: 眨眼睛
我不是我弟弟,拉瑞。只需一眨眼的功夫,我就能杀光你和你的朋友们。
Now take me to this Cube of Rubik.
带我去那个魔法立方体
-Larry: here it is.
就在这儿
-Kahmunrah: Open it. Come back here! Come back here with my tablet! I still have your friends!
打开,回来!把金牌还给我!你朋友还在我手上!
-George: Take the wheel!
wheel: 方向盘
你来开!
-Larry: What?
什么?
-George: I said, take the wheel! Oh, we're in it now! I love it! I love it! Just keep her straight, I'll handle the rest. Now, charge!
straight: 笔直的 handle: 应付 charge: 进攻
笔直往前,其他我来对付。前进!
-Larry: Okay, so what's the plan here?
接下去你有什么计划?
-George: We're Americans! We don't plan, we do! Now hold on! See that?
我们是美国人,我们从不计划,我
们是行动家。不要减速!看到没有?
Act first, think later! Works every time! You're in good hands!
先行而后思每次都管用!我可是好手!
General George A. Custer of the Fighting U

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

.S. 7th Cavalry, at your service. I'm good, I'm good! Fly, you fool!
general: 将军 cavalry: 骑兵(队)
美国第七骑兵队将军General George A. Custer为您效劳。我没事,继续开,笨蛋
-Amelia: What's the rumpus, ace?
rumpus: 吵闹 ace: 傻瓜
你们吵什么吵,傻瓜?
-Larry: Look, lady, could you get out of the way?
听着,女士,你能让开吗?
-Amelia: Lady? Who are you calling lady? The name is Amelia. Amelia Earhart!
女士?你叫谁女士?我是Amelia,Amelia Earhart!
Perhaps you've heard of me?
我想你听说过我吧。
-Larry: Oh, right. You're a famous pilot or whatever.
famous: 著名的 pilot: 飞行员
哦,是啊,著名飞行员什么的吧
-Amelia: Pilot? I was the first woman to fly the Atlantic!
Atlantic: 大西洋
飞行员?我可是第一个飞越大西洋的女性。
First woman to receive the Flying Cross, first woman to fly across the 48 states in a gyro prop.
receive: 收到 state: 州 gyro: 陀螺仪 prop: 支柱
第一个荣获飞行十字勋章的女性第一个驾驶自转旋翼机,飞越美国48个州的女飞行员。
Now if you'd wipe that perhaps-permanent look of alarm off your kisser,
wipe: 拭去 permanent: 永恒的 alarm: 焦虑 kisser: 面孔
如果你愿意的话请先放下你那副永远紧张兮兮的嘴脸。
I was wondering if you might be so kind as to tell me exactly where I am.
wondering: 觉得奇怪
请告诉我我现在在哪儿。非常感谢
-Larry: You're in a museum. Or, actually, under it.
你在一个博物馆,准确点是博物馆下面。
And I'm in kind of a dangerous situation right now, so you might not want to be anywhere near me.
我现在是众矢之的。所以你最好躲到离我远点的地方。
Wow, you're fast.
你动作真快。
-Amelia: What's your name, flyboy?
flyboy: (美口)尤指空军飞机驾驶员
你叫什么,飞行员?
-Larry: My name is Larry Daley.
我叫Larry Daley
-Amelia: Well, Larry Daley, in case you weren't listening, I'm not one to shy away from danger.
Larry Daley,你给我听好了。我可不是个胆小怕事的人。
-Larry: How about spears? Are you one to shy away from spears?
spear: 矛
那矛呢,你怕不怕矛呢?
-Amelia: Let's ankle, skipper! Now we're gonna have some fun.
ankle: 行走 skipper: 机长
让我们找点乐子,机长!痛快玩一场吧
-George: Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, bingo! Like a Golden Fleece.
bingo: 好 golden: 金子般的 fleece: 羊毛
98,99,完美。像金羊毛一样。
All right, troops, when your enemies captured me, they made themselves my enemies as well.
troop: 士兵 enemy: 敌人capture: 俘获
听着,士兵们,当你们的敌人抓住我的时候他们也就成了我的瓮中之鳖。
Big mistake. Big mistake. All right,
here's the plan. On the third bugle blast, I shall loudly announce, "Attack!"
bugle: 号角 blast: 轰鸣 announce: 宣布 attack: 攻击
大错误,一个大

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

错误。我的计划是这样的。吹响三声号角,我会大声宣布:“攻击!”
At which point, we will all jump out of this box and attack. Mind bomb. What do you think? You, Sacaja...
bomb: 炸弹
然后我们全体跳出这个箱子。开始攻击很震撼吧,觉得怎么样?你说,萨什么什么...
-Woman: That is not my name.
那不是我的名字。
-George: Sacajamea.
Sacajamea.
-Woman: No.
不是。
-George: Sack-in-a-box.
Sack-in-a-box(俚语:变态,娘娘腔)
-Woman: No.
不是。
-George: Cinco de Mayo.
Cinco de Mayo(西班牙文5月5日,一个节日)
-Woman: I know You are a famous general...
我知道你是个著名的将军。。。
-George: That's all right, that's all right. I'm a person, just like you.
那算不上什么,我也是个普通人和你一样。
-Woman: But won't yelling, "Attack!" Alert the enemy that we are about to attack?
yelling: 喊叫 alert: 警告
当你大叫“攻击”的时候敌人不就立刻知道我们要攻击了吗?
-George: What? Yeah, I guess so.
什么?哦,也许你说的对
-Amelia: You're quite the popular fellow, Mr. Daley. Why don't you just skedaddle?
fellow: 小伙子 skedaddle: 逃走
你很受欢迎嘛,Mr. Daley。你干嘛不直接逃走?
-Larry: I can't skedaddle. My friends are being held down there.
我不能逃,我的朋友还在他们手上。
I got to go get them. I got to find another way down.
我得去救他们,得另找一条路下去。
This is new. Hey, it's all right. I don't want to hurt you.
以前没见过。没事,我不会伤害你们
-Amelia: I don't think it's you they're afraid of, Mr. Daley.
我想他们怕的不是你,Daley先生。
-Larry:Trade you. Thanks. Back off! Just back off! I will fork you! How about you, huh?
fork: 餐叉
交换,谢谢退后,给我退后!小心被我叉到。别轻举妄动。
-Amelia: Never send a boy to do a woman's job.
男人就是不如女人。
I spent two weeks spear-hunting with a tribe in Micronesia.
tribe: 部落
我曾经花了两个礼拜的时间在Micronesia群岛和土著学习用矛。
The Micronesians had much slower reflexes.
reflexe: 反应能力
Micronesia人的反应没这么快。
-Larry: Come on!

-Man: It's over! It's over! It's all over!
战争结束了!战争结束了!
-Amelia: Well, this is one humdinger of a hootenanny.
humdinger: (俚)非同寻常的人 hootenanny: 乡间音乐
这儿可真是热闹啊。
-Larry: Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. Wow, four bars in 1945, Hello?
bars: 马上的齿龈
让一下,不好意思,让一让。哇,1945年的信号这么强。喂?
-Nicky: Dad, finally! I've been studying these plans to the Archives. Looks like once you get down
the stairwell...
archives: 档案馆 stairwell: 楼梯井
老爸,总算通了!我一直在研究档案馆地形一旦你下了楼梯。。。
-Larry: Oh, I'm way past the stairwell, Nicky.
哦,我早就下了楼梯了,Nicky

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!


-Nicky: So You found everyone?
这么说你找到大家了?
-Larry: Sort of.
算是吧。
-Amelia: What is that flibberty-widget you are talking to?
你在和谁说话?
-Nicky: Who's that?
那是谁?
-Larry: It's Amelia Earhart.
是Amelia Earhart.
-Nicky: You found Amelia Earhart?
你找到了Amelia Earhart?
Wait a minute!
等会儿!
-Larry: I... Hey!
我...嘿!
-Man: Buddy, what's your hurry? Didn't you hear? The war's over!
老兄,你急什么啊!你没听到吗?战争结束啦!
-Larry: Sorry. These guys are chasing me.
chase: 追逐
抱歉,那些人在追我。
-Man: What? What am I looking at, Mardi Gras? What unit are you from?
什么?都是些什么人啊狂欢节表演吗?你是哪里来的?
-Larry: I'm from Brooklyn.
unit: 单独的事物或人
Brooklyn
-Man: What? Are you serious? I'm from Flatbush! Hey, fellas!
fellas: 伙计们
你说真的?我是Flatbush的,嘿,兄弟们
These so-and-so's are trying to rough up my pal here just 'cause he's from Brooklyn!
rough: 暴徒 pal: 兄弟
那些怪人要打我兄弟就因为他是Brooklyn的
-Larry: Thank you!
谢谢
-Man: You got it! Fight! Hey, mister! You forgot your... What the heck is this thing?
fight: 打架 heck: (非正)表示略微恼怒或吃惊
别客气,给我打!嘿,先生!你忘了东西。这是什么玩意儿?(请注意片尾曲中有相关情节)
-Larry: Excuse me. Mind if I get in here?
对不起,把她借我一会儿行吗?
-Amelia: Any time you're done, Mr. Daley.
你吻完没有,Daley先生
-Woman: Call me! Thank you for that.
给我打电话。谢谢你
-Amelia: So you're quite the smooth operator, aren't you, Mr. Daley?
smooth: 八面玲珑的 operator: 善于钻营的人
你对付女人挺有一套啊, Daley先生。
-Larry: Quick! That actually worked.
快!终于挡住了
-Amelia: What's next?
接下去干嘛?
-Larry: Look, nothing personal, but I'm kind of in the middle of something here that's not really your fight.
personal: 个人的
听着,我不是针对你。不过我现在正处于水深火热中这可不是你开飞机这么简单
-Amelia: It's because I'm a woman, isn't it?
就因为我是个女人,对不对?
-Larry: No, it's because I've got this ancient raised-from-the-dead evil Pharaoh guy ancient: 古老的 raise: 使复活 evil: 邪恶的
不,因为有个死而复生的邪恶法老。
who's willing to kill me and probably anyone near me to get this tablet. so he can rule the world.
rule: 统治
要我手上这块石板他会杀了我甚至我身边的任何一个人。有了石板他就能统治世界
-Amelia: So it is because I'm a woman!
所以说还是因为我是女人!
-Larry: Look, I...
听着,我…
-Amelia: No, you lo
ok, Mr. Daley! If it weren't for me, you'd still be lost in that monochromatic mayhem!
monochromatic: 单色的 mayhem: 极混乱状态
不,你给我听着, Daley先生!要不是我把

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

你拉出来了,你现在还陷在那个黑白闹剧中。
-Larry: Lost in what?
陷在什么中?
-Amelia: Black and white photo, you boob! Now listen, and listen good. I can help you. boob: 蠢材
那张黑白照片,蠢货。听着,听好了,我想帮你。
I want to help you, and not because I like you, which so far I don't,
我想帮你,不是因为我喜欢你,我才不喜欢你
but because I smell adventure, and, damn it, I want in.
adventure: 冒险活动 damn: 该死
而是因为我闻到了冒险的味道见鬼,我要加入你
-Larry: Okay. Don't blame me if something happens to you.
blame: 指责
好吧,出了事可别怪我。
-Amelia: I should be so lucky.
我的命长着呢
-Kahmunrah: I am Kahmunrah. I am half god, once removed on my mother's side, rightful ruler of Egypt, future ruler of...
remove: 离开 rightful: 合法的 ruler: 统治者
从我出生开始,我是Kahmunrah,我是半个神。我就是埃及王国的合法继承人,将来也要统治。
Well, everything else. Now, I have lost some men.
所有一切。我损失了一些人。
So, I am in need of some new generals to join me in my little plan of conquering this world.
conquering: 攻克
所以现在我需要一些帮手。和我一起征服世界。
Ivan the Terrible. Napoleon Bonaparte. And young Al Capone.
terrible: 恐怖的 despicable: 可鄙的
恐怖的van,Napoleon Bonaparte,还有年轻的Al Capone是的。
Some of the most despicable, most feared leaders in all of history.
feared: 可怕的
你们都是历史上数一数二的大坏蛋。
Gentlemen, really, it's just fantastic to meet you all. Yeah.
fantastic: 无法实现的
先生们,真的,我真想不到能见到你们
-Napoleon: and us, too. and me, you. All I ask is your allegiance, and in return, I offer you the world.
allegiance: 拥护
我们也是。我也是。只要你们衷心于我,我承诺你们的是整个世界。
Literally. Are there any questions?
你们有什么问题吗?
-Al: Yeah, I got one. How come you're wearing a dress?
我有一个问题你怎么会穿着裙子?
-Kahmunrah: This is not a dress. This is a tunic. It was the height of fashion 3,000 years ago,
tunic: 束腰宽松外衣 height: 极度
这不是裙子,这叫做袍子。3000年前很流行的,
I assure you. Are there any other questions?
assure: 使确信
我告诉你。还有别的问题吗?
-Ivan: Da. This dress you're wearing, do we have to wear one of these, too?
有,你穿的这个裙子。我们也要穿吗?
-Kahmunrah: Were you not listening? I just told Mr. Capone here that this is not a dress. 你刚才没在听吗?我已经回答了卡彭先生的问题这不是裙子。
It is, in fact, a tunic. Very big difference. Are there any ot
her questions?
事实上,这是件袍子区别很大的。还有问题吗?
Any questions not about the dress? All right, then. Moonlight is wasting, and the time Is short.
moonlig

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!

ht: 月光 wasting: 浪费的
还有别的与裙子无关的问题吗?袍子。那么好吧,不要浪费月色了,我们时间很短
-Napoleon: Short? Why do you look at me when you say "short"?
短?为什么你说“短”的时候要看着我?
-Kahmunrah: Sorry. It slipped out.
slipped out: 无意中说出
对不起,我无意的。
-Ivan: Da. If we are talking about world domination, then of course, I am interested. domination: 控制
好吧,如果你说的是征服世界那我当然有兴趣。
But first I want to clarify something so you know what you are getting.
不过我想先澄清一件事情你得搞清楚你在和谁合作。
People always say, "Ivan the Terrible, he's so terrible. I'm so scared of Ivan.
scared: 吓坏的
人们总是说: Ivan很恐怖,他很吓人。我很怕Ivan,
He's bad news. When in fact, the correct translation is Ivan the Awesome.
translation: 翻译 awesome: 令人敬畏的
他是个恶棍。其实正确的翻译应该是。令人畏惧的Ivan。
-Kahmunrah: Ivan the Awesome? It's not really as catchy, is it? I mean, "Ivan the Terrible", that really pops.
catchy: 容易记住的
令人畏惧的Ivan?那个比较难记,不是吗?我是说,恐怖的Ivan更容易记
-Ivan: But I wasn't terrible. In fact, I was quite an effective leader.
effective: 给人印象深刻的
可是我一点都不恐怖,事实上我是个很能干的领袖。
-Kahmunrah: Duly noted. Now, I'd like to wrap up the old meet-and-greet by asking you gentlemen a question.
noted.: 易记的 wrap up: 结束 gentlemen: 先生
好我记住了,现在我想用一个问题来结束。今晚的面谈会。
Are you with me?
你们跟不跟我?
-Al: Yeah. Yeah, Sure. - Oui.
跟,跟 - 跟
-Ivan: Da, but...
我跟,不过... -
-Kahmunrah: Then bring Larry Daley of Daley Devices and the Golden Tablet of Ahkmenrah to me!
那就把Daley设备的Larry Daley。还有Ahkmenrah的复活金牌弄来给我!
-Amelia: We'll get you back down to your chums, Mr. Daley. You won't get lost following Amelia Earhart.
chum: 好友
跟着Amelia Earhart你绝对不会迷路。我带你下去找你的朋友,Daley.先生。
-Larry: Quick, get down.
快点,蹲下
-Amelia: Well, well, Mr. Daley, I quite like the way you're holding me.
Daley.先生,我很喜欢你这么搂着我
-Larry: No. Sorry, I wasn't trying to...
对不起,我不是那个意思...
-Amelia: Oh, please, stop beating your gums, Mr. Daley.
beat: 敲打 gum: 牙龈
拜托你Daley.先生,别嘟嘟囔囔的。
You haven't been able to take your cheaters off my chassis since the moment we met.
cheater: 骗子 chassis: 飞机的机架
自打你看到我那刻起你的眼睛就没离开过我的飞机底盘。
-Larry: I lit
erally didn't understand one word of that.
literally: 逐字的,照字面的
你说的话我全部听不懂。
-Amelia: Is it just me or is there music in the air?
是我听错了还是有人在唱歌

看电影学英语,里面的词汇解析都是以4级单词以下为起点的,4级单词是重点,想过4级的,想练英语的都来看看啊~推荐!!


-Angel: ... my baby, we can make it shine We can take forever...
shine: 发光,出色
-Larry: You! Little flying angel things! Quiet!
你们,会飞的小天使,安静!
-Amelia: They're cupids, Mr. Daley. Gods of love.
他们是cupids,Daley.先生,是爱神
Great.,Gods of love,
-Larry: would you shut up? Please shut up. We're trying to hide.
hide: 隐藏
太棒了,爱神,你们能闭嘴吗?闭嘴,我们会暴露的.
-Angel: Yeah! More than a woman! Yeah!
耶!不止一个女人。耶!
-Larry: No, don't change the arrangement, it's not about the arrangement. Quiet!
arrangement: 改编曲
别换了,不是编曲的问题给我安静!
-Angel: Kick the chorus, y'all!
chorus: 合唱
大家一起唱!
More than a woman Yo, show me what you got, night guard!
特别的女人。让我看看你的能耐,守卫!
-Larry: All right, come on. Let's go.
快点,我们走。
-Angel: More than a woman to me More than a woman. She's more than a woman
对我来说她不仅仅是个女人,不仅仅是个女人。
-Napoleon: And so, the little tiny man who could not be a smaller or shorter mouse runs into the claws of the giant cat!
tiny: 微小的 claw: 爪 giant: 巨大的
你这只小到不能再小的小老鼠。自动跑到大猫咪的面前
-Larry: You're really hung up on the height, aren't you?
你真的这么在乎高度啊。
-Napoleon: No, it's not about height, see...
我根本不在乎高度。。。
-Larry: Yes, you are.
不,你在乎。
-Larry: You're saying I'm a little mouse, you're a giant cat.
你的意思是我只是一只小老鼠,而你是一只大猫咪。
-Napoleon: I am the giant cat. \
我是大猫咪
-Larry: No offense, I Just... You're Napoleon. There's a complex named after you. offense: 冒犯 complex: 复杂的
我并不想冒犯你,不过…你是Napoleon,你拥有很多很多的形容词。
You're famous for being little, and it's true. Look.
矮就是其中之一,真的,你自己看看。
-Napoleon: Oh, you naive American man-boy.
naive: 幼稚的
哦,你这个幼稚的美国男孩。
-Larry: Look. Neither of us are gonna be jamming anytime soon, right? So it's not like we should...
jamming: 塞进
听着,现在讨论这个很无聊好吗?我们不该浪费时间。
It's not even an issue
issue.: 问题
在这个不值一提的问题上。
-Napoleon: It's not about height or something else. It's a plan. It's a brilliant plan. So it Was a plan.
brilliant: 杰出的 maneuver: 策略
人不是以高矮来评价的,是头脑,一个伟大的头脑.你是很有头脑
-Amelia: Snazzy maneuver, Emperor.
说的好,皇帝先生。
-Napoleon: Merci, mademoiselle. Now, if your boyfriend would kindly come with me...
mad
emoiselle: (法)小姐
谢谢,小姐,如果你的男朋友能合作点跟我走...
-Larry: I'm not her boyfriend. not her boyfriend.
我不是她男朋友,不是男朋友
-Amelia: No.
不是
-Larry: Just frie

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/6sui.html

Top