发邮件的礼貌用语

更新时间:2024-02-13 16:02:01 阅读量: 经典范文大全 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

篇一:英文邮件礼貌用语

这样写英文

Email,老外会感觉你很有礼貌、很有风度,很想帮助你来源: 李晓然的日志

需要写的英文邮件多了,就觉得很吃力,尤其是当需要经常写给同一个人时。希望邮件的开头、结尾、一些客套的话能有不同的表达~~

邮件的开头:感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。

Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。

Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.”

Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。

Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.

就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.”

在邮件的结尾:在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。

Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。

Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使用这句句子吧。

Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话,就用这封邮件结尾。

Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。

十种场合的表达

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.

如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this?

这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments.

请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know.

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions.

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please let me know if you have any question on this.

有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think?

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this?

对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below.

请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below.

我的回答已标蓝。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Attached please find today’s meeting notes.

今天的会议记录在附件里。

Attach is the design document, please review it.

设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.

其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2……. 今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….

声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….

我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….

以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前数据如下: 1……2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2…….

以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…

就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.

我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……

Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

篇二:英文邮件礼貌用语

英文系教授的邮件总是礼貌的让我产生深深的自卑感,我决定复制粘贴一下。。。 2012-04-02 06:43:03

是最近在做一个杂志的layout...对方是英文系。。。那个女性教授的邮件总是包含“深深的感谢”之类的词汇。。。和我们系这种可以直呼教授名字的习惯和邮件末尾署名8-) yours, J的教授十分的不和谐。我每次看着自己直白的以及包含各种语法错误的回信都有一种无限的自卑感。。。所以我决定把她的句子记下来。。。包含各种我收到的和转发顺带过来的。。。英文不太好又想要礼貌文风的同学可以顺便复制粘贴(不过注意一下词有些太过了年轻人用好奇怪Orz...)。。。某些已经是礼貌文风的同学就不需要来吐槽我了。。。

“What great news! I'd be thrilled to meet with you 。。。”

“Would it be convenient to 。。。“

”Yes, it would certainly be fine to 。。。”

“Would you prefer to 。。。”

“I look forward to it with great pleasure and thank you for your efforts and time.”

“Thank you for the very kind XXXX. I was touched by your thoughtfulness, and assure you that it was wholly my pleasure to xxxx. I'm delighted to know that 。。。。

”Thanks for all of your effort and service to xxxx. It's been a pleasure to work with you and I'm looking forward to the results of your xxxx"

" I hope you had a very good Spring break in spite of this much appreciated work that you've done for...."

"I'm looking forward with great pleasure to working with you on xxxx"

“ I hope this email finds you well..."

" We're honored and grateful for your support ..... and eagerly look forward to your thoughts ....."

问候方式有:

“Best wishes“

“With very best wishes”

“With all best wishes”

"With warm regards"

“With thanks and best regards“

"with very best wishes and much gratitude" (gratitude....-_,-)

"Best regards for a great weekend"

“With warm regards for a sunny and relaxing break”

“I hope you're all enjoying an excellent break”

"I'm grateful for you all, and wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving."

篇三:外贸邮件礼貌用语

外贸邮件的常用礼貌语

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased

to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

~

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

我们寻求你的持续信任和支持。

外贸跟单时常用邮件用语

Request transit test:请求安排做震箱测试

The xxx transit test samples will be ready on xxxx,please kindly

advise the test date.

shipping mark confirmation:将已确认的箱唛拍照后给对方参考。

As your confirmation, please find the attached Bullo shipping mark for your ref.

Regard,

Quotation:发报价单

Pls kindly find the attached quotation for 4 styles of sports balls,if you have any question, pls feel free to contact us.

Ask

、If the prices are not satisfactory, your suggestions will be most welcome.

贵方如果对本报价有异议,欢迎贵公司提示价格

2、For your information, our offers usually remain open for about a week. 兹奉告本公司的报价一般有效期一周

3、Thank you for your letter dated yesterday, advising us of your remittance.

We confirm receipt of US$50000 in our account with The Bank of China this morning. Thank you again for your remittance.

谢谢你昨日通知我方汇款一事的来函

我们确认今早在中行我司已到帐50000美金,再次感谢贵方的汇款

4、Your proposal of paying by letter of credit at 30 days has been carefully studied by us. Usually, time credit is not acceptable to us.

我方已认真研究你方用见票后30天议付的信用证支付之建议,我方通常不接受远期信用证

5、If you think you can find a good market for the new products we can supply you on the most favorable terms in order that you can promote our new products to the potential customers.

如贵方能为我方新产品在你方市场打开销路,我方将提供最优惠的价格,以方便你方向潜在顾客展示

6、We are offering you good products on generous terms and wish to have your early orders.

我方所报价十分优惠,希望能早日收到你方订单

7、We can conduct some business relationships of mutual benefit. 我们愿意缔结对双方都有利的业务关系

8、In case you are interested in other items, kindly let us know and we shall be only too pleased to make you offers directly.

如果你对其它产品感兴趣,请告之我方我们将非常高兴的直接向您报价

9、Although costs have been rising since March, we have not yet raised our prices, but may have to do so when present stocks run out. We therefore advise you to place your order with us at once.

自从今年3月以来各种费用一直在上升,但我们仍未提价,不过目前的库存一旦售完便可能提价为此我们建议您即时下订单

10、We hope our counter-suggestion will be acceptable to you and look forward to your orders.

希望你们接受这个还盘,等待你方下订单

11、I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Beijing. 祈盼您莅临北京时,容我尽地主之谊

12、We are sorry to know that you still find our reduced price too high. 获悉贵方认为我们降价后的报价仍然太高,我们感到很遗憾

13、If you can not accept it, I have to say sorry that it is not possible for us to meet the demand you requested.

如果贵公司仍不能接受的话,我们不得不很抱歉的说我们不能满足你方提出的要求

14、You may rest assured that we shall effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the credit.

一收到你方的信用证,我方当即发货,敬请放心

15、We are pleased that this first transaction with your company has come to a successful conclusion. We look forward to a continuing and mutually beneficial trade between our two companies.

与贵公司首次交易合作成功,我们深感欣慰盼能保持长久而互利的合作关系

16、We are sorry to inform you that our present stock is not sufficient. We anticipate shipping the goods to you by the end of the month and hope this arrangement is acceptable. Please excuse us for the delay.

很抱歉通知您我们目前的库存不足,我们预计在本月底将货发运给您,希望这样的安排您能接受并原谅我们的延期交货

17、We hope the goods will reach you safely and we look forward to your further orders.

希望货物安然抵达贵方,并期待您今后的订购

18、The commercial invoice, packing list, and insurance policy, together with B/L, have been sent by us. Please advise us of the safe arrival of the goods.

商业发票、包装单、保险单和提单已经寄出,货物安全抵达时,请通知本公司

19、Please accept our apologies to you for the delay and the inconvenience it has caused you .

对延迟交货而造成的诸多不便,请接受我方的歉意

20、Owing to our mutual efforts and concessions, we were able to have transacted this first business finally.

由于我们双方的共同努力和让步,我们得以最终达成第一笔交易

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/6ijb.html

Top