第一季1muddypuddles中英文台词

更新时间:2023-08-06 07:39:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Narrator: It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

旁白:今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。

Peppa: Daddy, it’s stopped raining. Can we go out to play?

爸爸: 爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗?

Daddy: Alright, run along you two.

爸爸: 好的,你们两个去玩吧。

Narrator: Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

旁白:佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。

Peppa: I love muddy puddles.

佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。

Mummy: Peppa. If you jumping in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

妈妈:佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Peppa: Sorry, Mummy.

佩奇:对不起,妈妈

Narrator: George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

旁白:乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

佩奇:我说乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator: Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

旁白:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

Peppa: George, let’s find some more puddles.

佩奇:好了佩奇,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

Narrator: Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle.

旁白:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇找到了一个小泥坑,乔治找到了一个大泥坑。Peppa: Look, George. There’s a really big puddle.

佩奇:你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。

Narrator: George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

旁白:乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it’s safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It’s only mud.

佩奇:等一下,乔治。我得先检查一个这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心地玩了。对不起,乔,只是些泥而已。

Narrator: Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Peppa: Come on, George. Let’s go and show Daddy.

佩奇:来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看吧。

Daddy: Goodness me.

爸爸: 噢,我们老天啊。

Peppa: Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we’ve been doing.

佩奇:爸爸,爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了什么。

D addy: Let me think… Have you bee n watching television?

爸爸: 让我猜一猜… 你们刚才看电视了?

Peppa: No. No. Daddy.

佩奇:不对,你猜错了。

Daddy: Have you just had a bath?

爸爸: 你们刚才洗澡了?

Peppa: No. No.

佩奇:不对,不对。

D addy: I know. You’ve been jumping in muddy puddles.

爸爸: 我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Peppa: Yes. Yes. Daddy. We’ve b een jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇:没错,没错,爸爸。我们在泥坑里跳来跳去

D addy: Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you’re in.

爸爸: 呵,呵。看看你们弄得多脏啊。

Peppa: Oooh…

佩奇:糟糕…

D addy: Oh, well, it’s only mud. Let’s clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.爸爸: 哦,没事,只是些泥而已。快清理干净别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。

Peppa: Daddy, when we’ve cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too?

佩奇:爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?

Daddy: Yes, we can all play in the garden.

爸爸: 是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

Narrator: Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles

旁白:佩奇和乔治穿了他们的靴子,猪爸爸和猪妈妈也穿了他们的靴子。佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去

M ummy: Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you’re in.

妈妈:噢,看啊,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏啊。

Peppa: It’s only mud.

佩奇:只是些泥而已。

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/57um.html

Top