别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

更新时间:2023-05-26 18:22:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

S01E04.Love.Always

本集插曲: 《I'd Rather Be With You》

-Light man: Stop it there. Now, that was the assassination of the mayor of Cali, Colombia, by adrug cartel a few years back.

assassination: 暗杀 drug cartel: 贩毒集团 mayor: 市长drug: 毒药 cartel: 联合企业 暂停一下。这是哥伦比亚卡利市市长的刺杀案,发生在几年前,罪犯是个毒枭。

Let's have a look at the gunman's face. The brows drew down and together, the raising of the upper lid, the tightness under the eyes.

have a look: 看一看gunman: 持枪歹徒 brow: 眉毛 tightness: 紧密 upper: 上面的 lid: 眼睑

我们看看凶手的脸。眉毛朝下紧皱,上眼睑扬起,眼周绷紧。

If someone is about to commit a premeditated act of violence, this is the expression you're going to see.

be about to: 即将 commit: 犯罪 premeditated: 预谋的 violence: 暴力 expression: 表达

要是有人将要实施血腥的罪行,你就会看到这种表情。

All right, here it is again on the face of a 16-year-old girl about to shoot her homeroom teacher in Nevada,

16-year-old: 16岁的 homeroom teacher:家庭教师 homeroom: 学生接受指导的教室 teacher: 教师

好了,这个表情又出现在这个16岁女孩的脸,这是她在内华达州要射杀她的家庭教师, and again on the face of a Basque separatist getting on a bus with 20 pounds of explosives strapped to his chest.

Basque separatist: 巴斯克分离主义者 explosives: 炸药 strap: 用绳索捆扎 chest: 胸膛

还有这张巴斯克分离主义者的脸,他胸前捆了20磅炸药准备上公交车。

If you see this expression, it's likely this person is about to attack someone. attack: 攻击 someone: 某人,有人

要是你看到这种表情,这个人很可能准备袭击别人。

-Dupree: I saw that look on a girl I dated once.

date: 约会 once: 一次

我曾在我约会的女孩脸上见过一次。

-Aronson: To the D.C.Police I haven't met, I'm agent Paul Aronson with the secret service.

agent: 间谍,特工,密探 service: 效劳

各位尚未见过我的华盛顿警察,我是特勤部的Paul Aronson探员。

Now, we are responsible for the security of ambassador park Jung-Soo from the republic of South Korea today.

responsible: 有责任的security: 安全 ambassador: 大使 republic: 共和国 South Korea: 南朝鲜

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

今天我们需要负责南韩大使朴正洙的安全保卫工作。

Two weeks ago, the ambassador announced his candidacy for president.

announce: 宣布 candidacy: 候选资格 president: 总统

两周前,大使宣布他将参选总统。

Last night, intelligence sources picked up chatter that there may be an attempt on the ambassador's life here today at his son's wedding.

intelligence: 情报source: 来源picked up:获得chatter: 喋喋不休的谈 attempt: 企图wedding: 婚礼

昨晚,情报部门截获可疑对话,今天在他儿子的婚礼上可能出现危害大使安全的情况。 Dr. Lightman is on hand with his staff to identify suspects by scanning for micro-expressions and

dangerous demeanor.

micro-expression: 微格表情 demeanor: 行为 staff: 职员,工作人员 dangerous: 危险的 Lightman博士和他的同事将负责疑犯的审视和识别工作,从微表情和危险举动入手。 -Convector : Well, Koreans don't like to show emotion. It's undignified. emotion: 情绪undignified: 不庄重的

嗯,韩国人不喜欢表露情感,那是有损尊严的。

Who's to say a Korean shooter makes that expression?

shooter: 射手 expression: 表达

谁说一个韩国杀手会表露那种表情?

-Foster: Well, you're talking about display rules.

display: 显示 rule: 规则

嗯,你说的是外显习惯。

In western culture, the rule is to look someone in the eye when you talk to them. western: 西方的 culture: 文化

在西方文化中,这个规律是谈话的时候要直视对方眼睛。

In Korea, that's considered rude, so people choose not to.

considered: 考虑过的,被尊重的 choose: 选择

在韩国,这被视作不礼貌,所以人们选择不这么做。

But this expression isn't made by choice.

choice: 选择

但此表情不是通过选择而做出。

- Lightman: It's involuntary. You can't control it. Nationality is irrelevant. involuntary: 无意识的 nationality: 国籍 irrelevant: 不相干的

那是无意识的。你控制不了。这和国籍没有关系。

If you see this expression on someone's face and you don't stop it, this is what could happen.

要是你在某人脸上看到这种表情,而你没有制止他,就会发生这种事。

Any questions?

question: 问题

有问题吗?

-Foster: Your people are going to cover the wedding ceremony itself, right? cover: 保护,掩饰,覆盖 ceremony: 典礼

你们的人都在婚礼现场布置好了,对吧?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

-Aronson: Yeah, we're okay there. Everyone's seated movements easy to spot. okay: =ok 好 spot: 认出

对,我们那没问题。每个人都坐好了,动作很容易看出来。

Where we'll need help is at the reception. There'll be a couple hundred guests walking around.

reception: 接待 couple: 数个 guest: 客人

接待处才是需要帮忙的地方。将有几百名客人走进来。

-Lightman: You know, it's going to be pretty hard to spot your guy.

guy: 家伙 spot: 认出 pretty: 相当

你知道,识别出目标将会很困难。

At most weddings, champagne and resentment flow together. Right?

champagne: 香槟 resentment: 怨恨

几乎所有婚礼,都交织着香槟和怨恨。对吧?

-Aronson: Not a wedding fan, huh?

不喜欢婚礼吗?

-Lightman: No, don't trust them. Lead to marriage.

trust: 相信 marriage: 婚姻

不信这一套,爱结不结。

-Alec: Hey.

嗨。

-Lightman: Hey yourself.

嗨,你好。

-Foster: Aronson, this is my husband Alec foster.

husband: 丈夫

Aronson,这是我丈夫Alec Foster。

-Aronson: Are you with the group? I didn't see you at the briefing.

group: 组 briefing: 简要情况 【简报】

你也是小组的成员吗?我在简报时没有见到你。

-Alec: No, no, we don't work together. I'm on the Far East desk at state. Half my office is here today.

state: 国家的,政府的

不,不,我们不在一起工作,我在国家远东办公室工作。我办公室一半的人今天都在。 -Aronson: Excuse me.

失陪一下。

-Alec: Turns out I have to leave right after the ceremony. Tolliver wants me to cover a meeting in Reston.

turns out: 结果是 cover: 包含 【参加(会议)】

结婚典礼结束后我马上就得离开。Tolliver希望我去雷斯顿替他参加一个会议。

-Foster: I'm working anyways.

anyway: 无论如何

我反正也得工作。

-Alec: You have a minute to say Hi to the deputy secretary?

deputy: 副的 minute: 一会儿 secretary: 秘书

你有时间和副秘书长打个招呼吗?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

- Foster: Sure.

当然

-Lightman: Hey, uh, until the ceremony, let's post you two at the metal detectors. metal: 金属 detector: 探测器

嘿,婚礼开始之前,你们俩就到金属探测器那边吧!

Look for any hot spots-- uh, any concealed anger, anxiety, resentment.

hot spot: 危险的地区 conceal: 隐蔽 anxiety: 焦虑resentment: 愤慨

留意所有潜在的危险--一切隐藏的愤怒、焦虑、怨恨。

-Loker : OK.

好的。

-Torres: Her husband's not going to Reston.

她丈夫不是去雷斯顿。

-Lightman: Well, that's none of your business.

business: 事务

嗯,这不关你的事。

-Torres: You saw that he lied to her, right? Does she really not see it? lie: 说谎really: 真的

你看到他说谎了,对吧? 难道她真的看不出来吗?

-Lightman : Hey, that's none of your business. Now, go help Loker.

嘿,这不关你的事。去帮Loker吧。

-Han yong-dae : Dr. Lightman. I'm Han yong-dae, the ambassador's assistant. assistant: 助理

Lightman博士。我是韩龙大大使的助理

Could you and dr. Foster come with me? He'd like to speak with you.

你和Foster博士可以跟我来吗?他想和你们谈谈。

-Lightman: Ambassador.

大使。

-Ambassador: Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster, thank you for coming.

Lightman博士,Foster博士。谢谢你们过来。

Are you confident that you can identify the people that want to harm me? confident: 相信identify: 识别 harm: 伤害

你相信能找出想伤害我的人吗?

-Lightman: Well, I think the problem is going to be spotting your guy. You know?

嗯,我想难题是要辨出目标,你知道吧?

I mean, it's a big room with a lot of people in it.

我是说,一个大房子里面那么多人。

-Ambassador: I suppose some element of risk cannot be avoided.

element:成分,要素,元素 avoid:避免,逃避

我想有些风险是没有办法排除的。

-Lightman: Sure it can. You could cancel the wedding.

cancel: 取消

当然可以。你可以取消婚礼。。

-Foster: Not that we're suggesting that.

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

suggest: 建议

并不是我们建议如此。

-Lightman: If you want to eliminate the risk.

eliminate:排除,剔除,除去risk: 风险

如果你想消除风险。

-Ambassador: It's been discussed. I said no. I cannot give these people the satisfaction.

satisfaction: 满足

这个问题已经讨论过了。我说不行。我不能给这些人满足感。

And it would only punish my son and his fiancé, not me.

fiancé: 未婚妻

这样做对我儿子和他未婚妻来说,更是煎熬,关键不在我。

-Lightman: I see you brought your own security. That's a... HK .45 you're carrying. Right? Pricey.

security: 安全,安全感 pricey: 昂贵的

我看到你带上了你自己的保安人员。你带着的是...HK45手枪对吧?贵得很呐

-Ambassador: As you can tell, Yong-Dee’s principal responsibility is protection, which he carries out very well.

principal: 主要的 responsibility: 责任 protection: 保护

你可以看得出来,龙大的首要职责是安全保卫,这方面他一直做得很好。

But it's not me that I'm concerned about.

concern: 关心,忧虑

但是我担心的人不是我自己。

My wife and my son are the only family that I have in this world.

我太太和儿子是我世界上唯一的亲人。

They are the ones that I need protected. Please keep them safe.

safe: 安全

他们才是我想保护的人。请保证他们安全。

-Torres: Is something the matter, sir?

matter: 事件,原因

有什么问题吗?先生。

-Guest: Why, there a problem?

problem: 问题

怎么,有问题吗?

-Torres: Would you mind emptying your pockets?

empty: 空的

能请你清空你的口袋吗?

-Guest: I told you nothing's the matter.

我告诉你没什么事。

-Loker: Well, your eyebrows said different.

eyebrow:眉毛

嗯,你眉毛可不是这么说。

-Guest: What?

什么?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

-Loker: They were raised and pulled together. That's fear, worry, apprehension. apprehension: 忧惧

它们上扬并挤在一起。那是害怕、担忧和恐惧。

-Torres: Just empty your pockets, sir.

pocket: 口袋

请清空你的口袋,先生。

-Guest: Who are you people? You're not secret service.

service: 效劳

你们是谁呀?又不是特勤组

-Dupree: I am.

我是。

-Torres: Enjoy the wedding, sir.

wedding: 结婚仪式

好好享受婚礼,先生。

-Dupree: Good call.

做得好。

-Torres: Didn't need your help.

不需要你帮忙。

-Dupree: Absolutely not.

absolutely: 完全的

当然不需要。

-Loker: Ooh, he's into you.

噢,他喜欢你呀。

-Torres: Yeah, right.

对,是呀。

-Loker: What, you didn't see the micro-expression he flashed?

micro-expression: 微格表情 flash: 闪光,一瞬间

怎么,你没看到他闪过的微表情吗?

-Torres: No, what was it?

没有,是什么?

-Loker: Well, the full expression looks like this.

expression: 表达

恩,完整的表情就像这样。

-Torres: You are so lucky,I don't have a gun.

gun:枪

我手上没枪算你走运。

-Foster: Only you would tell somebody to cancel a wedding ten minutes before it starts. cancel: 取消 wedding: 婚礼

婚礼开始前10分钟叫人家取消,只有你说的。

-Lightman: Well, it was just a suggestion.

suggestion: 提议

嗯,只是个建议。

-Foster: Do you realize how much today means to the families?

realize: 意识 mean: 意谓

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

你知道今天对这家人来说多重要吗?

-Lightman: No, fortunately. Did you catch the ambassador's smile?

fortunately: 幸运地 ambassador: 大使

很幸运啊,我不知道。看到大使的微笑了吗?

-Foster: It could have been a cultural gesture. Maybe he looked down to show us respect.

也许是文化习惯。也许他向下看是为了表示尊重。

-Lightman: It read embarrassment to me.

embarrassment: 困窘

我觉得是尴尬。

-Foster: I could dive into that cake fully clothed.

dive: 俯冲

我穿的再漂亮,看到那蛋糕都想一头钻进去。

-Lightman: There's an image.

哟,我想象一下。

-Foster: I love weddings. They're such a beautiful celebration of love and hope. Plus there's cake.

celebration: 庆祝活动

我爱死婚礼了。这是场爱和希望的美丽庆典。而且还有蛋糕。

-Lightman: Bride's pretending she's a virgin, the groom's pretending he's found "the one," and the in-laws are pretending they like each other.

bride: 新娘 virgin: 处女 in-laws: 姻亲

新娘假装她是处女,新郎假装找到了"真命天女",姻亲也假装互相喜欢

It's Christmas for liars.

Christmas: 圣诞节 liar: 说谎者

那可真是骗子的圣诞节。

-Foster: And yet lovely.

lovely: 可爱的

可还是美妙。

-Lightman: You really are idiotically happy, aren't you?

idiotically:愚蠢地

你咋乐得像个傻瓜呀?

-Loker: No fatalities so far.

fatality: 灾祸

暂时还没情况。

-Torres: When's the wedding party coming in?

coming in: 开始

婚礼派对几点开始?

-Loker: Any minute. My father always used to say there are four rules for getting married.

rule: 规则

说开始就开始。我爸爸说结婚有四大准则。

You need a woman who loves you unconditionally, a woman who will always challenge you,

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

challenge: 向…挑战 unconditionally: 无条件的

你要找一个无条件爱你的女人,一个总会挑战你的女人。

a woman who you'll always want to make love to,

make love: 做爱

一个你总想和她做爱的女人,

and most important of all, you have to make sure that none of those women ever meet. make sure: 确保

而最重要的是,你得确保这些女人都见不到面!

Wasn't really a joke when my father said it either. It's more like autobiography. autobiography: 自传

我爸爸说这话的时候也不是开玩笑,更像是他的自传。

-Foster: See anything?

看见什么了吗?

-Torres: Yeah, two people in the corner trying to hide their anger, but I think they're just unhappy with their table.

hide: 隐藏 corner: 角落 anger: 生气

对,角落那两个人隐藏着怒气。但我想,他们是对位置不高兴。

-Foster: Keep an eye on them.

看着他们。

-Voice:Presenting the bride and groom,Won-Hee and Phoebe

present: 出席的groom:新郎 bride:新娘

有请新郎元熙和新娘Phoebe

-Foster: That's odd.

odd: 奇怪

那可真奇怪。

-Lightman: What?

怎么了?

-Foster: The body guard's bow was off.

bow: 鞠躬

保镖鞠躬了。

-Aronson: See something?

看到什么了吗?

-Foster: No.

没有。

-Ambassador: And thank you for being here today to help us celebrate the wedding of Won-Hee and his beautiful bride Phoebe.

谢谢各位光临今天的婚礼,庆祝元熙和美丽的Phoebe的结合。

who have come so far to be with us today, again...to our colleagues and

friends all around the world,

colleague: 喜悦

她和我们一起经历了很多,再一次...敬我们来自世界各地的同事和朋友,

who share this day with us...Won-Hee's mother and I feel very fortunate. fortunate: 运气,走运

今天和我们一起分享这份喜悦...元熙的母亲和我觉得很幸运。

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

Ever since we met her over a year ago,we were graced by her charm, her good spirits. charm: 魅力 spirit: 精神

自从我们一年前遇到她,就被她的优雅和乐观的精神所吸引。

She is a gift to us.

她是天赐的礼物

-Lady:Just sit down.

你坐下来吧

-Aronson: Lightman?

-Lightman: No, it's just anger. It's not the same thing at all.

不,只是怒气。不是那回事。

-Aronson: Not the guy,back down. Not the target.

target: 目标,靶子

不是那个人,后退。不是目标。

-Ambassador: Good sense to marry her.

娶是正确的选择

Won-Hee has something he would like to say.

元熙也有话和大家说。

-Won-Hee: Uh, I'd just like to thank my parents for this wonderful wedding. wonderful: 令人惊奇的

我很感谢我的父母为我筹备了如此美妙的婚礼。

Thank you, mom. Thank you, dad.

谢谢你,妈妈。谢谢你,爸爸。

And now, just to,uh,embarrass Phoebe and me,uh, we have this little video of, well, of us.

embarrass: 尴尬的,害羞的

接下来呢,Phoebe和我也要害羞一回了,我们有段短短的视频,嗯,是关于我们的。 So, enjoy.

请欣赏

-Lightman: Aronson, this one!

Aronson,是那个!

-Aronson: Take him down! Take him down! Table7! Table7! Moving.

moving: 行动

拿下他! 抓住他! 七号桌!七号桌!

Target is on the move. Get him, take him, take him!

目标在移动,拿下他,抓住他,抓住他!

He turns for the exit,stop him. Everybody down.

exit: 出口

他向出口逃去,扑住他,大家都趴下。

-Ambassador: Doctor! Doctor!

医生!医生!

-Aronson: Get everyone inside. Nobody leaves.

inside:里面

把所有人都留在里面。任何人不得离开。

-Assistant: Dc police are here. They want to know when you're handing over

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

jurisdiction.

jurisdiction: 管辖权

华盛顿警局来人了。他们想知道你什么时候交出管辖权。

-Aronson: Tell them to wait. I want all the guests to stay inside the building. No exceptions.

guest: 客人 exception:例外

叫他们等一下。我要所有客人都待在这里。不得破例。

-Translator: "this was to send a message. South Korea must never join with the north." message:信息 join:结合

"这是为了传递信息。韩国决不能和朝鲜合并"

-Aronson: Tell him he's being transferred to DC police custody. They'll take him to be arraigned.

transfer: 转运arraign: 传问 custody:监禁,拘留,监护

告诉他,他将被移送华盛顿警局拘留。他们会盘问他的。

-Lightman: Aronson, hang on. I don't think this is the guy.

hang on: 坚持下去 guy: 家伙

Aronson ,等一下。我觉得不是这个人

-Aronson: I don't have time for jokes, Lightman.

我没时间听你开玩笑,Lightman。

-Lightman: He have a gun on him?

gun:枪

他身上有枪吗?

-Aronson: Says he threw it away.We're still looking for it.

looking for: 寻找

说是他扔了。我们还在找。

-Lightman:He's lying, aren’t you? Eh?I don't think he fired the shots. I think he's just taking credit for them.

fire: 开火

他在说谎,对不? 哈?我觉得不是他开的枪。他只是背了黑锅。

-Aronson: You don't speak Korean.

Korean: 韩语

你又不会韩语。

-Lightman: Oh, I don't have to. I can see it in your face, don't I? Eh? have to: 必须

哦,我用不着会。我能从你的脸上看出来对吧?

-Aronson: What did you see?

你看见什么了?

-Lightman: Duping delight. The pleasure a liar feels when he sees his lies believed. You've had the training.

delight: 高兴dupe: 欺骗

欺骗的快感。说谎者发现他的谎言被人相信所产生的满足感。你已经有过训练了。 Watch. Accuse him again.

看着。再跟他说。

-Aronson: Well, maybe he's happy he shot the guy.

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

guy: 家伙

说不定他是打伤别人,自己开心呢?

-Foster: Then he wouldn't have tried to hide the smile.

那就不会掩饰笑容。

-Aronson: You picked this guy out.

当初是你把这人挑出来的。

-Lightman: Llah, we, he was going to do something violent, but he didn't shoot the ambassador's son.

violent: 猛烈的 ambassador: 大使

是,他是在计划什么暴力事件,但开枪射伤大使儿子的,不是他。

-Aronson: Well, then what was he going to do?

行,那他是想干嘛?

-Foster: Is this what was in his pockets?

pocket: 口袋

这是不是在他口袋里找到的?

-Assistant: Yes.

是的。

-Foster: There's a lighter, but did you find any cigarettes?

lighter: 打火机 cigarette: 香烟

这是火机,但找到烟了没有?

-Assistant: No.

没有。

-Foster: Did you find anything else?

还找到其他什么东西了吗?

-Assistant: On him, no.We did find a bottle of water he dropped while he was running. drop: 掉下

在他身上没有了。只在他逃跑的时候发现掉下的一瓶水。

-Foster: Why would he try to hold on to a bottle of water while he was running? 逃跑的时候为什么还要拿瓶水呢?

-Lightman: petrol.

petrol: 石油

石油。

-Aronson: Gasoline?

汽油?

-Lightman: He was here to make a political protest.

political: 政治的 protest: 抗议

他是想要制造一场政治抗议。

-Foster:Could have been planning to immolate himself.

immolate:供奉牲礼,献祭,为供神而宰杀

估计是甘心拿自己的命来示威。

-Assistant : Set himself on fire?

自焚?

-Foster: That would explain the lighter, no cigarettes.

explain: 解释

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

这就能解释为什么有火机,却没有烟了。

-Aronson: Well, if he was here to attack the ambassador, why kill himself? attack: 攻击

要是他想袭击大使,为什么要自杀?

-Foster: There've been almost1,000 self-immolations in Asia over the past 40 years. self-immolation: 自我牺牲

过去40年里。亚洲大概发生了1000起自杀袭击事件。

They're most common in Vietnam, India, and South Korea.

Vietnam: 越南

在越南,印度和韩国最为常见。

-Lightman: The guy that actually fired the shots, you haven't got him; he's still here.

真正开枪的人还没逮到;他还在这。

-Aronson: That's great. Okay, we keep the building sealed.

seal: 封盖

这下好极了。好了,我们继续封锁这栋大楼。

I want all the guests moved into holding rooms. Tell D.C. Police we're keeping jurisdiction.

jurisdiction:审判权,司法权,管辖权

让所有的客人都转移到候客室。告诉华盛顿警方,我们继续负责。

We need to talk. The shooter is in the building.

我们需要谈一下。开枪的人现在还在大楼里。

Now, we don't know whether he's armed or not, but I've got 250wedding guests as suspects.

suspect: 嫌疑犯

我们不知道他是否仍携带武器,但有250个婚礼嘉宾要盘查。

-Loker: Actually, that's not true. Men commit 90% of gun homicides.

homicide: 杀人者

事实上不是这样。90%的枪杀案犯是男性。

Most of them are between 17 and 49.Odds are you got a male under 50.

多数是在17到49岁之间。很可能是50岁以下的男性。

-Lightman: Narrows it down to, what, 150 people?

narrow: 使变窄

这样就降到多少 150个?

-Aronson:All right, whatever it is, I need your help. Now, I've got 12 agents. agent: 密探

不管怎么样,我都要你们帮忙。我现在只有12个探员。

With all the VIPs here, it's gonna be hard to keep this building shut down for more than an hour or two.

VIP: =very important person重要人物 gonna=going to: 将要

这里那么多贵宾,这大楼最多封锁一两个小时。

-Torres:Do you still think that somebody was trying to kill the ambassador? ambassador: 大使

你现在还是认为有人想要谋杀大使吗?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

-Aronson: Well, if this is somebody slick enough to smuggle a gun in here, assume he hit his target.

slick:光滑的,巧妙的 smuggle:偷运,走私 assume:假设,设想,承担

要是谁有办法偷偷把枪带进现场,谁就有可能是疑犯。

Now, this is somebody who wanted to kill the groom.

groom: 新郎

是有人想杀新郎人。

-Foster: Getting in here took planning.

想万无一失地进来,需要事先计划。

If the motive is personal, it's probably along-standing grievance. Lots of suppressed anger.

motive: 动机grievance: 冤情 suppress: 使…止住

如果动机是个人恩怨。很可能是长期积累的怨愤。被压抑的熊熊怒火。

-Lightman: The person you're looking for, had to hide his feelings until the groom arrived.

这个嫌犯在新郎来前,都不得掩饰自己的情绪。

Some of that emotion must've leaked out.

emotion: 情绪 leak:泄漏

而有些情绪是压不住的

Get the tape from the video graphers and, uh,isolate any, uh, suppressed anger, fear, contempt.

tape: 录像contempt: 轻视 isolate:隔离,孤立 suppress:镇压

去录像师那把带子拿来,找出那些压抑的愤怒、害怕、轻蔑。

-Foster: Did the family mention a threat to the groom?

threat:威胁 mention:提到

家属是否提过新郎受到过恐吓?

-Aronson: Not a word.

什么都没提。

-Lightman: Uh, somebody's lying. Talk to people who knew the groom. Look for signs of concealment.

groom: 新郎concealment: 隐匿

有人在说谎。跟认识新郎的人谈谈。看看有没有什么隐情。

Somebody who seems to be holding something back.

有没有谁在隐瞒什么事情

-Aronson: You going to talk to the parents?

parent: 父母

你去跟新郎父母谈?

-Lightman: If you're looking for lies, you start at the top.

想找撒谎的人,就得从最长辈的找起。

-Dupree: Aronson told me to give you any help that you need. I'm Karl. Karl Dupree. Aronson跟我说,要我来帮你。我叫Karl。Karl Dupree。

-Torres: Aronson sent you?

Aronson让你来的?

-Dupree: That's right.

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

没错。

-Torres: No, it isn't. You asked him if you could work with me, right?

没错才怪。是你自己问他,能不能跟我一起调查的吧?

-Dupree: Not much gets past you, does it?

没什么能瞒过你的,是不?

-Torres: You have no idea. Let's go.

你是绝对想不到的。走吧。

-Foster: Mrs. Park? Hi, I'm Gillian Foster. This is Cal Lightman.

朴夫人?你好,我是Gillian Foster。这是Cal Lightman。

-Lightman: How do you do?

你感觉怎么样?

-Foster: We're working with the secret service to try and figure out what happened. figure out: 算出(解决)

我们是受特勤局委托负责调查这件事的。

How's Won-Hee doing?

元熙现在怎么样?

-Phoebe: Uh, we don't know. He just got out of surgery.

surgery:外科手术

我们还不知道。他刚刚做完手术。

They're moving him to the ICU.

ICU:intensive care unit加护病房

准备送去重症监护室

-Foster: We thought someone was going to try to hurt the ambassador.

我们原以为是有人想伤害大使。

But it looks like whoever shot your husband was trying to hurt him.

但现在看来,射伤你丈夫的人是想对他不利。

Do you know why somebody would want to do that?

知道有什么人会想伤害他吗?

-Phoebe: I don't understand. I thought this was a political issue about his father. political: 政治的 issue:争论点

我不明白。我以为这是因为他爸爸的政治问题。

-Foster: It doesn't look like that anymore.

现在看来不是这么回事了。

Did he ever mention anyone threatening him?

threaten: 威胁

他是否提起过,有人威胁他?

-Phoebe: Threatening him? Uh, no. No, are you sure about this?

威胁他? 没有,没有啊,你确定吗?

-Lightman: What were you just thinking?

你刚刚在想什么?

-Phoebe: Excuse me?

什么?

-Lightman: Something just went through your mind, what was it?

刚刚有事情闪过你脑子里吧,是什么?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

-Phoebe: I-I don't know.

我...我不知道。

-Nurse: Ma'am, I can take you to your husband now.

husband: 丈夫

夫人,你现在可以去看你丈夫了。

-Phoebe: I have to go.

我得走了

-Lightman: Additional cognitive processing. The eye flutter.

additional:附加的,额外的 cognitive:认知的,有认识力的 flutter:摆动 眨眼睛

There's something she's not telling us.

她隐瞒了什么。

-Foster: She's freaked out because she just heard her husband was targeted for assassination on their wedding day.

be freaked out: 吃惊 freak: 奇异的 target:目标 assassination: 暗杀

她可能是吓坏了,结婚这天听说她丈夫成了别人的暗杀对象。

-Lightman: Could be.

有可能。

-Videographer: We're professional video graphers.

professional: 专业 videographer: 录像师

我们是专业的录像师。

You're not part of the families, we, uh, we cannot give you the tapes.

如果你不是家属,我们...我们就不能给你录像带。

-Loker: Uh, we're trying to figure out who shot the groom.

figure out: 查出 groom: 新郎

我们是想找出谁射伤了新郎。

Which I'm pretty sure the families support.

pretty: 相当 support: 支持

而我非常肯定家属是很支持的。

-Videographer: Sorry, we have--there's a contract that strictly forbids releasing the footage.

footage: 影片的镜头 release:释放,发行 strictly: 严厉地 forbid: 禁止 抱歉,我们...因为有合同严格规定,禁止公开这些录像。

Nothing I can do.

我也没办法

-Loker : Yeah, see, those hesitations and repetitions,

hesitation: 犹豫 repetition: 重复

你看,你犹豫了,说话也重复,

you're having trouble processing what you're saying which typically means you're lying.

typically: 典型

你没法组织好自己该说的话,所以很明显,你在说谎。

I'll bet your contract doesn't say anything.

bet: 打赌

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

我敢打保票,合同上根本就什么都没有。

You want to take a look at the footage, because you want to see if the shooting is on there.

footage: 影片的镜头

你想看看那些录像,看看是否拍到了枪案过程。

Because if it is, you're gonna sell it to the tabloid that writes the fattest check. Right?

tabloid: 小型报 gonna: =going to 将要

要是拍到了,你就会把它寄给小报从中获益,是不是?

-Howard: You're trying to get the guy who did this?

guy: 家伙

你们在调查是谁干的?

-Loker : That's right.

对。

-Howard: Don't be an idiot, man. Give him the tapes. Let's go.

idiot:傻瓜

别傻了,伙计把带子给他,我们走。

-Videographer: Any of this footage shows up on the net, I'm gonna rip your head off and stuff it down your throat.

rip: 划开 stuff: 填满

要是这录像的情节,有一点点出现在网上,我就把你的头拧下来,塞进你的喉咙里。 -Loker : No hesitation. Now you're telling the truth.

hesitation:犹豫

毫不犹豫啊。这回说的就是真话了。

-Ambassador: Who would want to kill my son?

会有谁想要杀我的儿子?

-Foster: We're trying to find that out.

我们正在调查。

-Ambassador: You're mistaken.

mistaken: 犯错的

你们一定弄错了。

If there was a second assassin in the room, well, then, two were sent after me. assass: 刺客

要是这里还有一个杀手,那得两个都是冲着我来的。

This had nothing to do with my family.

跟我的家人一点关系都没有。

-Lightman: You sure about that?

你确定?

-Ambassador: Politics was behind this, people who want to silence me.

silence: 寂静

肯定是政治原因,有人想要我闭嘴。

That is who you should be looking for.

这才是你们应该要找的人。

-Lightman: A finger tells you so much, doesn't it?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

从一根手指就能看出端倪,对不?

-Foster: Yeah, it pointed one way while his eyes were pointed another.

他的手指指向一边,而他的眼睛却看向另一边。

-Lightman: That happens when you're lying.

说谎的时候就会这样。

Your mind's working so hard to make stuff up, that your body can't keep in sync. stuff: 材料 sync: 同步

绞尽脑汁捏造事实,你的肢体则完全跟不上。

-Clinton: I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

我绝对没有和那个女人发生性关系。

-Loker : These tapes are from the video graphers at the wedding .

这些录像带是从婚礼摄像师那拿来的。

Most of the footage is for the hour before the shooting, so, you're not likely to see

any overt anger or fear.

overt: 明显的

大多数都是在枪案发生前录的,所以,不太可能看到明显的愤怒或害怕。

We're looking for someone trying to hide those feelings.

looking for: 寻找

我们要找的,是试着遮掩这些情绪的人。

Since it's a wedding, and pretty much everyone is pretending they're having a good time,

pretty: 相当地

鉴于这是婚礼,可以肯定每个人都会装成很开心的样子。

you're gonna see a lot of people hiding their feelings. And that means masking smiles. gonna:=going to 将要 mask: 掩饰

你们会看见很多人都在隐藏情绪。假装微笑。

We're looking for these. The fear smile, anger. And contempt.

contempt: 轻视

我们要找的是这些。害怕的笑,愤怒的笑。和轻蔑的笑。

Find anyone displaying one of these, flag it and bring it to me right away. display: 夸示 flag: 给特殊资料做标记的特别记号 (计算机用语)

标记出来,马上送来给我。

We have exactly no time to do this.

exactly: 正确地

时间相当紧迫

-Torres: Uh, we need to know if the groom mentioned anyone...

mention: 提到

呃,我们想知道新郎有没有提到过任何...

-Dupree: Mentioned anyone threatening him. Or speaking to a man…

提到过有人威胁他。或者和谁说过话......

-Torres: the name of the bride a threatening, anyone, anything causing him any trouble?

新娘的名字,有没有谁威胁谁,有没有什么东西让他惹上了麻烦?

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

Even something minor?

minor: 未成年人

即便是很不起眼的事?

-Friend: I can't think of anything. He was happy. Crazy in love with Phoebe. crazy: 疯狂

我想不起有什么事。他很开心。疯狂的爱着Phoebe。

That's all he talked about. He say anything different to you?

different: 不同

他一直在说这个。他有没有跟你说过什么特别的话?

-Craywood: No. Didn't mention anything.

没有。什么都没有提到。

-Torres: You're the best man, right? What's your name?

你是伴郎吧? 你叫什么名字?

-Craywood: Garrett Craywood.

Garrett。Garrett Craywood。

-Foster: Who are you calling?

给谁打电话呢?

-Lightman: CIA, see what they got on the ambassador.

ambassador: 大使

中情局。看看他们有没有大使的背景资料。

-Foster: Well, you know that's going to be classified. Who's your contact? 你也知道那是机密档案。联系的是谁?

-Lightman: Laura.

Laura

-Foster: Laura who?

Laura什么?

-Lightman: Laura of the CIA.

中情局的Laura

-Alec:Hey.

-Foster: Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were leaving right after the ceremony.

ceremony: 典礼

嘿,你在这干什么?我以为你在仪式后就走了。

-Alec: I didn't get out in time. Oh, I'm sorry, but I have to...I have to make this meeting at Reston.

我没来得及走出去。哦,很抱歉,但是我不得不...我得去参加在雷斯顿的那个会议。

I told Tolliver I'd cover. It's important I don't let him down. Just walk me out, okay?

important: 重要的

我跟Tolliver说,我会去的。这很重要,我不想让他失望。就送我出去行吗?

-Foster: What... what do you mean?

你...你什么意思?

-Alec: Tell the secret service guy I can go.

跟中情局的人说,我能走了。

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

-Foster: I can't do that.

这我办不到

-Alec: Sure, you can. You're in charge, right? Jill, it's important.

你当然办得到。你是负责人啊,对吗? Jill 这真的很重要。

-Foster: One person gets walked out, and everybody's going to try.

只要有一个人走了出去,所有的人就都会有这个念头了。

We're not going to be able to keep the place sealed.

seal: 封闭 be able to: 能够

这地方就封锁不住了。

-Alec: Never mind. I'll call the office.

当我没说,我给办公室打个电话。

Come find me when you're done.

等你弄好了来找我。

-Foster: What did Laura of the CIA have to say?

中情局的Laura说了什么机密信息啊?

-Lightman: She'll get back to me.

她会回我电话。

-Torres: You wanted somebody concealing something? The best man lied when I asked about the groom.

conceal: 隐蔽

想不想看看,瞒事儿的主儿?我问到新郎的时候,那个伴郎说谎了。

-Craywood: Um, first, I wanted to say that Won-Hee and I met our freshman year at Columbia.

freshman: 大一新生

首先呢,我想说元熙和我是在哥伦比亚大学读大一时认识的。

-Loker : This is from the rehearsal dinner last night.

rehearsal: 彩排

这是昨晚的晚宴预演。

-Craywood: Uh, he was into Mozart and poetry, and he liked to volunteer at the homeless shelter.

Mozart: 莫扎特【著名的古典主义音乐家之一】homeless shelter: 收容所 shelter: 庇护所

呃,他那时候喜欢莫扎特和诗歌,也喜欢去收容所当志愿者。

I, on the other hand, was into...

而我呢却喜欢...

-Foster: You talked to Craywood earlier. Notice anything different from the way he sounded then?

你刚才跟Craywood谈过话。有没有注意到,他说话和那时候有什么不一样?

-Torres: I think his voice is higher pitched here,he's definitely talking faster. definitely:明确地,确切地

我觉得他的音调高了一点。很明显他的语速加快了。

-Foster: That means his emotions are heightened. Maybe he's trying to control his anger.

heighten: 提高 control: 控制

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

这意味着他的感情加重了。或许他正试图控制自己的愤怒。

-Craywood: He's, uh... he's the most generous guy...

generous: 慷慨的 guy: 家伙

他,啊... 他是最大方的人...

-Lightman: Oh, stop it there. Move in on his right hand. Here's a question you don't usually hear at a wedding.

哦,这儿停一下。放大他的手。这个问题,你们在婚礼上不常听到。

Why is the best man giving the groom the finger?

伴郎为什么会对新郎亮出中指?

-Dupree: Are you sure that's what he's doing?

你肯定他是这意思?

-Lightman: Who are you?

你是谁?

-Torres: Oh, sorry, this is Karl Dupree from secret service--he's working with me. 哦,对不起,这是Karl Dupree,特勤的,他和我搭档。

-Dupree: I'm just saying, the guy is scratching his eye. Maybe his eye itches. scratch: 挠痒 itch: 痒

我是说,这人就是挠挠眼睛。也许是他的眼睛痒。

-Foster: No, no. That's a gestural emblem. It's an unconscious gesture with a specific meaning.

emblem: 象征 specific:特殊的,明确的 unconscious:失去知觉的,下意识的 不,不是。那是种象征性手势。是种带有特定含意的下意识手势。

Uh, Loker, pull up the politician videos.

politician: 政治家

Loker,放一下带有同样手势的政治家视频。

-Obama: Now, senator Mccain has served this country honorably. He has... senator: 参议员

现在,麦凯恩议员为国奉献,赢得诸多荣誉。他...

-Journalist:What letter grade would you give yourself as secretary of defense? secretary:秘书 defense: 防御

作为国防部长你给自己打多少分?

-Mccain: Oh, I'll let history worry about that.

哦,我会让历史来评判。

-Lightman: That's hostility. Now, I know why those two felt that way.

hostility: 敌意

充满敌意啊!这两人的理由我清楚

The question is...why does the best man?

问题是...伴郎为什么会这样?

-Craywood: I don't know what you're talking about.

我不明白你在说什么。

-Lightman: Yeah, you do.

不,你明白的。

-Craywood: I didn't have a fight with Won-Hee--I don't know why you're saying I did. fight: 打架

别对我说谎第一季04剧本台词LIE TO ME

我没跟元熙发生争执,我不明白你为什么说我跟他吵过。

-Lightman: 'Cause I've seen you. You've shown us three different ways already. different: 不同的already: 已经

因为我都看到了。你已经用三种不同的方式展现给了我们。

-Foster: I get it. You were mad at Won-Hee,and he got hurt. And now you feel guilty. mad: 生气的 guilty: 内疚的

我明白了。你生元熙的气,他受伤了。现在你觉得内疚。

You wonder if, in some way, you're to blame. But you know that's not true. 你怀疑,是不是自己间接伤害了他。但你知道事情不是这样的。

And the best way to help him now is to help us find the person who did hurt him. 现在帮他的最好方式就是,帮助我们找到那个射伤他的人。

-Craywood: He owes me $5,000.

他欠我5000块钱。

-Foster: That doesn't explain what you're feeling.

explain:解释

这不能解释你的感受。

-Craywood: It's not about the money. He has a gambling problem. Not many people know. He keeps it quiet.

gamble: 赌博 problem: 问题

不是钱的事儿。他好赌。没多少人知道。他不让别人知道。

He's terrified his mother's family is going to find out.

terrified: 恐惧的

他的害怕他妈那边的亲戚知道了。

They're old-school Korean--they'd cut him off if they knew what he was doing. old-school: 守旧的 cut off: 切断

保守的韩国人啊,要是他们知道这事,会与他断绝来往。

A few weeks ago, he asked me to loan the five to get a bookie off his back. I gave it to him.

bookie: 赛马赌者

几星期之前他叫我借5千块钱,好还给一个赌马的主儿。我把钱给了他。

Then, I found out he didn't pay the debt, he put the money on another game. game: 赌博

之后,我发现他没去还债,又把钱拿去赌博。

That's when I got mad.

mad: 生气

我就是为这事生气。

I... I don't know how much he owes altogether now, but someone talked about hurting him.

owe: 欠

我... 我不知道他现在欠多少钱,但有人说要找他麻烦。

I know that.

我知道。

-Lightman: There you go. Feel better now?

全说出来了。现在感觉好些了吧?

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/4ro4.html

Top