上海译国译民银行英语口语
更新时间:2023-07-22 02:23:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载
- 上海译国译民所属行业推荐度:
- 相关推荐
银行英语口语
银行英语口语-新开账户
What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种账户?
Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款账户吗?
A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头? There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five Yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄账户。
Even one Yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款账户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票账户,这样就能付账。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄账户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款账户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款账户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款账户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄账户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款账户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄账户需要什么手续。
Will 100 Yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 Yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking
account. 我想知道开一个支票账户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个账户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?
每个账户要花多少钱?
银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗? I want to deposit 300 Yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cherubs in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 Yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cherubs?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check. 如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的账号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 Yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin. 我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的账户。
I'd like to draw 100 Yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 Yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cherubs?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders. 这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。 Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. 我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. 我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cherubs.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cherubs of 100 dollars each. 我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
正在阅读:
上海译国译民银行英语口语07-22
秘书学经典案例30例04-07
党员民主评议自我评价25篇07-31
印章管理责任承诺书(样本)09-04
内燃机车操作规程定稿版04-02
曲线拟合的最小二乘法09-03
因数和倍数教学反思02-21
《文献检索与利用》考试 - 图文12-28
语文基础知识104-22
- 教学能力大赛决赛获奖-教学实施报告-(完整图文版)
- 互联网+数据中心行业分析报告
- 2017上海杨浦区高三一模数学试题及答案
- 招商部差旅接待管理制度(4-25)
- 学生游玩安全注意事项
- 学生信息管理系统(文档模板供参考)
- 叉车门架有限元分析及系统设计
- 2014帮助残疾人志愿者服务情况记录
- 叶绿体中色素的提取和分离实验
- 中国食物成分表2020年最新权威完整改进版
- 推动国土资源领域生态文明建设
- 给水管道冲洗和消毒记录
- 计算机软件专业自我评价
- 高中数学必修1-5知识点归纳
- 2018-2022年中国第五代移动通信技术(5G)产业深度分析及发展前景研究报告发展趋势(目录)
- 生产车间巡查制度
- 2018版中国光热发电行业深度研究报告目录
- (通用)2019年中考数学总复习 第一章 第四节 数的开方与二次根式课件
- 2017_2018学年高中语文第二单元第4课说数课件粤教版
- 上市新药Lumateperone(卢美哌隆)合成检索总结报告
- 英语口语
- 上海
- 银行
- 高一数学集合部分试题附答案 (2)
- 小学信息技术计算机汉字输入方法1
- 福建省福州市高一上学期化学期末考试试卷C卷
- 化工个人工作计划
- 超分子化学及分子识别和分子自组装
- 新大学法语1.2册9~5课法翻中
- 7.《安妮日记》教案(备用)
- 新疆克拉玛依市独山子区社区专职工作者招聘《综合应用能力》试题和解析
- 第7章移动电子商务习题答案
- 人教PEP版四年级英语下册第一单元检测试卷及答案听力材料
- 高中生物必修1易混淆概念60问(填空)1-20
- 福建省福州市高一上学期化学期末考试试卷A卷
- 考研日语203语法及词汇1500
- 133个常用多音字速记
- 2011年自考经济类《财务管理学》串讲笔记
- 湖南人文科技学院篮球联赛策划书
- LED显示屏在智能公交站牌中的应用
- 广州市职工特殊病种目录和确认标准
- (作业)第2章 听力测试
- 中国医大2012年1月考试《急危重症护理学》考查课试题