海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

更新时间:2023-07-27 23:16:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

-Wow. -Mmm.

哇!

-Wow. -Mm-hmm.

哇!

-Wow. Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. It's beautiful.

哇!

够了啦,马林我看到了,真的很美

So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view...

珊瑚,你说你想看到海景 没想到会是整片大海吧?

you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?

Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.

太舒服了,在这儿能呼吸新鲜空气

Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?

你老公真有一套,对吧?

- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy.

他真是没话说

这可是得来不易呀

Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.

因为好多小丑鱼都在抢这地方

You better believe they did... every single one of them.

千万别怀疑,每一条都在抢

You did good.

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

你真行,而且这儿的环境超优

And the neighborhood is awesome.

So, you do like it, don't you?

你到底喜不喜欢嘛?

No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.

当然喜欢罗,真的很棒

But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable...

不过虽然这儿的学区很好,景观也一级棒

with the great schools and the amazing view...

but do we really need so much space?

不过非要这么大的地方吗?

But do we really need so much space?

Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.

珊瑚,这都是为了孩子们 要嘛就要给他们最好的

They deserve the best. Look, look, look.

他们一睁开眼就看得到鲸鱼

They'll wake up, poke their little heads out...

and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.

And they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.

从窗口游过去

You'll wake the kids.

你会把孩子们吵醒

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Oh, right, right.

是哦

Look. They're dreaming.

你看

他们在做梦

We still have to name them.

我们还没替他们取名字

You want to name all of them right now?

你现在就要替他们取名字?

All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior...

好吧

这一半就叫小马林

and this half Coral Junior.

这一半叫小珊瑚

- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo.

好了,搞定了

我喜欢尼莫这名字

Nemo. We'll name one Nemo...

尼莫?

有一个叫尼莫无所谓 其他的还是叫小马林吧

but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.

Just think, in a couple of days, we're going to be parents.

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

再过两天咱们就要当父母了

是啊

What if they don't like me?

他们不喜欢我怎么办?

- Marlin. - No, really.

马林 我是说真的耶

There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.

这儿有四百多颗鱼卵 总有一个会喜欢你

What?

你在笑什么?

- You remember how we met? - I try not to.

你记得咱们怎么认识的吗?

我很想忘掉

Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss...

我记得很清楚

对不起,小姐

"can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"

请你帮我看 我嘴巴有没有鱼钩

You got a little closer because it was wiggling.

马林 你可以靠近一点,再近一点

- Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here.

走开啦

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

我来了,大帅哥来了

Where did everybody go?

大伙儿都跑哪儿去了?

Coral, get inside the house.

珊瑚,快进屋子去

No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine.

不要去,孩子们不会有事 快进去,快点

Just get inside... You, right now.

不!

Coral!

珊瑚!

珊瑚?

珊瑚?

珊瑚?

珊瑚?

珊瑚?

There, there, there.

还有你在这

It's OK. Daddy's here.

好了,没事了 别怕,老爹在这儿

Daddy's got you.

老爹会保护你

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

I promise, I will never let anything happen to you... 我保证不会让你发生任何事

Nemo.

尼莫

<font size=35 color=#00d8f8><b>【 海 底 总 动 员 】

First day of school!

第一天上学,起床罗

First day of school!

Wake up, wake up! First day of school.

起床罗,今天第一天上学

I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.

我不想上学让我再睡五分钟

Not you, Dad, me. Get up, get up.

不是你,是我要上学啦

快起床啦 上学了 上学了

It's time for school, time for school.

All right, I'm up.

我起来了,怎么回事?

棒呆了

- Nemo! - First day of school!

尼莫!

第一天上学耶

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Nemo, don't move.

尼莫,别动

You'll never get out of there yourself.

你自己出不来,让我来

I'll do it.

- You feel a break? - No.

你受伤了吗? 没有

Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.

受一点小伤都不行,有没有?

- Are you woozy? - No.

没有啦 你有没有头昏眼花?

- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine.

没有 我身上有几条斑纹?

我没事啦

- Answer the stripe question. - Three.

快回答我的问题 三条

No! See? Something's wrong with you.

不对,你生病了,我只有一条

I have one, two, three... That's all I have?

两条、三条 三条斑纹 你真的没事

You're OK. How's the lucky fin?

你的幸运鳍怎么样?

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

- Lucky. - Let's see.

很幸运

给我看看

Are you sure you want to go to school this year?

你今年真的想上学吗?

There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.

你大可以再等个五、六年

Come on, Dad, it's time for school.

爸,我早就该上学了

Forgot to brush.

你忘了刷身体

Do you want this anemone to sting you?

你想不想被海葵刺到?

- Yes. - Brush.

想啊 快刷呀

- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot.

我好了 你没刷到一个地方

- Where? - There.

- Where? - There.

哪里? 这里

Right there. And here and here.

这里、这里和这里

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

All right, we're excited.

All right, we're excited.

第一天上学,我们都很兴奋

The first day of school. Here we go.

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.

我们要学很多新知识

What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?

你千万要记得大海像什么?

- It's not safe. - That's my boy.

大海如虎口

这才是我的乖儿子

First, we check to see that the coast is clear.

所以出门一定要左右看

We go out... and back in.

先出去再进来

And then we go out... and back in.

然后出去再进来

And then one more time... out and back in.

再来一次

出去进来

And sometimes, if you want to do it four times...

你想这样来回四次也行

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

- Dad... - All right, come on, boy.

老爹

好啦,走吧

Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.

也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼

- I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark?

我看不太可能

你有没有看过鲨鱼?

No, and I don't plan to.

没有,我也不想

- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know.

海龟有多老?

海龟?我不知道

Sandy Plankton from next door...

隔壁的阿弟仔说海龟

he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.

可以活到一百岁耶

He says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.

If I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.

要是我遇到一只海龟 我会问他

After I'm done talking to the shark, OK?

在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后 好吗?

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Hold on. Wait to cross.

等一下,等红绿灯

Hold on. Wait to cross.

Hold my fin.

孔盼业啮挕?

Dad, you're not going to freak out...

你不会像到动物园 那样抓狂吧?

like you did at the petting zoo, are you?

That snail was about to charge.

那只海螺想要攻击你

I wonder where we're supposed to go.

新生要到哪儿报到呢?

Bye, Mom!

拜了,妈

I'll pick you up after school.

我等放学再来接你们

Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!

拜托,别闹了啦,快还给我

Come on, we'll try over there.

我们去那儿看看

Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?

抱歉,是在这儿等老师吗?

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Well, look who's out of the anemone.

哇塞,你终于肯出门啦?

Yes. Shocking, I know.

Yes. Shocking, I know.

是啊,没想到吧?

- Marty, right? - Marlin.

马提,对吧? 马林

- Bob. - Ted.

我是巴伯 泰迪

Bill. Hey, you're a clownfish.

菲尔,你是一条小丑鱼

You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.

一定很会搞笑,说一个笑话吧

- Yeah. - Yeah.

Well, actually, that's a common misconception.

说一个冷笑话

其实这是误解 小丑鱼并没有特别会搞笑

Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.

- Come on, clownie. - Do something funny.

少来了,小丑

All right, I know one joke.

说个笑话嘛

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

好吧,说就说吧

There's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea...

有一只软体动物走到

He doesn't walk up, he swims up.

他不是用走的,是用游的

Actually, the mollusk isn't moving.

他哪儿也没去,他留在原地

He's in one place, and then the sea cucumber...

有一只海参 我搞混了

Well, they... I'm mixed up.

There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber.

有一只软体动物和一只海参

None of them were walking, so forget that l...

None of them were walking, so forget that l...

他们都不是用走的

Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen's yard now!

东东,别在强森先生身上乱跳

All right, you kids!

够了,小鬼头

Ooh, where'd you go?

你们跑到哪儿了?

Dad, can I go play, too? Can I?

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

爸,我也能去玩吗?

I would feel better if you'd play on the sponge beds.

我只让你去跳海绵弹簧床

That's where I would play.

那儿比较安全

- What's wrong with his fin? - He looks funny.

他的鱼鳍怎么了?

Hey, what'd I do?

他长得好好笑哦

我做了什么?

Be nice. It's his first time at school.

他第一天上学,别欺负他

He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin.

这是天生的,这是他的幸运鳍

- Dad... - See this tentacle?

老爸

看到这根触角吗? 这根比别的短

It's actually shorter than all my other tentacles...

but you can't really tell.

不过你看不出来 尤其是当我乱扭的时候

Especially when I twirl them like this.

I'm H-2-O intolerant.

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

我对海水会过敏

I'm obnoxious.

我的脾气很坏

Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones

让我们认识大海 让我们为大海分区

Let's name the zones of the open sea

Mr. Ray!

雷老师

- Come on, Nemo. - You better stay with me.

来吧,尼莫

你最好跟着我

Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic

中层区、娼海区、娼渊区 更娼的地方谁也不能去

All the rest are too deep for you and me to see

I wonder where my class has gone?

同学们都跑哪儿去啦?

We're under here!

我们在这儿

There you are.

原来你们在这儿

Climb aboard, explorers.

上来吧,小小探险家

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Oh, knowledge exploring

如果你想要探索知识 就要勇敢去亲身体验

Is, oh, so lyrical

When you think thoughts that are empirical

Dad, you can go now.

爸,你可以走了

- Hello. Who is this? - I'm Nemo.

这位小朋友是谁?

Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question.

我是尼莫

新来的探险家 都要回答一个问题

- OK. - You live in what kind of home?

好啊

你住在什么地方?

An anemon-none.

我住在一个海 龟 葵

A nemenem-menome.

OK, don't hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers.

好了,别勉强了

欢迎,小小探险家

Just so you know, he's got a little fin.

他的鱼鳍很小 所以游得比较慢

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

I find if he's having trouble swimming...

I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes.

多让他休息,十、十五分钟

Dad, it's time for you to go now.

爸,你该走了

Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group.

放心,我们都集体行动

OK, class, optical orbits up front.

同学们,专心看着前方

And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion...

记住哦 触角和鳍不要伸出车外

to ourselves. That means you, Jimmy.

Aw, man!

Aw, man!

尤其是你,吉米

讨厌啦

Bye, Nemo!

Bye, Dad!

拜了,尼莫

拜了,老爹

Bye, son!

拜了,儿子

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Be safe.

小心点

You're doing pretty well for a first-timer.

你第一次还算挺放得下心的

You can't hold on to them forever, can you?

我总不能照顾他一辈子吧

I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off.

他们要去峭壁我也挺紧张的

They got to grow up... The drop off?

小孩都会长大 峭壁? 他们要去峭壁?

They're going to the drop off? What are you, insane?

你疯啦?

Why don't we fry them up now and serve them with chips?

不如直接把他们 炸成天妇罗算了

Hey, Marty, calm down.

马提,冷静点

Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.

别叫我冷静,小马僮

Pony boy?

小马僮?

For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny.

他这只小丑鱼真不好笑

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

Pity.

可怜哟

Let's name the species, the species, the species

让我们认识大海的物种

Let's name the species that live in the sea

海绵动物、腔肠动物 水螅虫、水母、珊瑚

There's

Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa

擳板、苔藓、腹足 节肢和棘皮动物

Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three

Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma

还有你跟我这些鱼类

And some fish like you and me

Come on, sing with me.

跟我一起唱

Just the girls this time.

Oh, seaweed is cool

海藻很炫、海藻很酷 它们靠阳光制造食物

Seaweed is fun

It makes its food

OK, the drop off.

峭壁到了

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/1ujm.html

Top